• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dereks Birthday - DWTS/Olympic tribute

flugel1

TMF Regular
This was alot of fun to write and went somewhere very unexpected. PLEASE tell me what you think and if you want part 2

Derek’s Birthday

Starring

Derek Hough
Nastia Luiken
Shawn Johnson
McKayla Maroney

Derek Hough was exhausted and somewhat depressed. He’d been working 7 days a week for over a month. Today was his birthday and he was in NYC and had just checked into his hotel room. He had a day off tomorrow and was looking forward to just chilling and doing nothing. He’d gotten many BDay texts from friends and family but still felt lonely. Then a new text came thru. “Hear ur in NYC, is that true? Love Nasty” it was from Nastia Liuken his DWTS partner. They had a brief and passionate romance, but had remained very close since the show. He texted back he was and where he was staying. “I know, I have a Bday present for you” she texted back. He couldn’t help but smile and was very touched she remembered and made the effort.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. “Room Service” the voice said. He was too tired to think about it and just opened the door, even though he knew he hadn’t ordered anything. And there was the brilliant, gorgeous smiling Nastia Luiken smiling at him. “Happy Birthday” she said and hugged and kissed him. Their passion for each other was still evident. For most of their season she didn’t think he even liked her. Then he injured his foot and they started to spend more time together and they just got each other. Soon it became white hot. And like many things that burn that hot it fizzled but they still remained friends and occasional lovers.

“How did you know I was here?” he asked genuinely curious. “I keep up” she replied seductively. “Whats with the outfit?” he noted as she was in a long, pale yellow jacket that went almost down to her ankles. Nastia was noted for her fashion sense and this seemed out of character. “What this old thing. You don’t like” she leered. “Maybe you’ll like this better” and removed the coat. She was wearing CFM fuzzy pumps, pink thigh high stockings, a pink thong and bra combo and looked a – fucking – mazing. “Happy Birthday” and she jumped in his arms and stuck her tongue down his throat. It had been a while for Derek and that, combined with the memories of their time together, threw any thoughts of caution out the window. She wrapped her sinewy legs around him and he carried her over to the couch. He threw her down and was naked and erect in about 30 seconds. “Theres my friend” she smiled at his large dick. She petted it gently, like a pet

He started to jump on her but she stopped him. “No No No, this is my present to you so I’m in charge” She got up off the couch and slowly walked to her purse. She spent time bending over making sure he had a long, and longing view of her perfect pear shaped ass.
She reaching in the bag and pulled out 3 sets of padded handcuffs. “To the bedroom, big boy” and he willingly complied. Once she had his hands locked above his head and his legs spread eagled she smiled with sinister intent. Nastia knew what he liked and what he didn’t. And he LOVED head. She crawled on his body and started to kiss and lick his manhood. She knew exactly how to get him going and how to stop and she did it more than once. “NASTY, please” he begged. “What honey, happy birthday” and then she swallowed him. His moan was primal and loud. She teased him right to the edge and stopped again. “DAMN it” he complained. “Such language from a nice mormon boy” and then there was a knock on the door. “Oh I guess the rest of your present is here” and she kissed his completely frustrated member one more time and left the room.

A few moments later she returned and said “Happy Birthday boy toy” and moved aside. And in entered Shawn Johnson, his partner and hook up before Nastia, and McKayla Maroney who he had a one night stand when she was 19. “Hi Lover” Shawn smiled. “Hi Dickhead. Nice no call” McKayla smiled. Shawn was wearing lace boy shorts and a see thru lace bra. Shawn had surprising large and firm breasts with large dark areoli. M was wearing a purple thong and the smallest bra known to man. “Our turn” Nastia said. Shawn and M slithered over his body and kissed him and then kissed his dick. “We know you like this” Shawn smiled. “and hate this” McKayla sneered. And all 3 girls jumped on him and started to tickle the absolute shit out of him. Shawn was on the pits, M was on the thighs and knees and Nastia on the feet. Derek was ticklish but not over the top, but 3 gorgeous ex lovers ruling his body was killing him. His laughter and body were beyond control. He could barely move. His hyenia laugh filled the room. It just egged the girls on. “What honey, you don’t like 3 ex lovers all over you?” Nasty taunted. He looked completely panicked. “What you don’t think we talk…………about everything” Shawn teased showing her evil side. “Damn straight and we know you worst places” M menaced. And they moved. Shawn moved to his next and M started lobster clawing right above his knees and Nastia racked his soles. He was bucking as hard as the restraints let him. He was sweating and laughing and trying everything he could to get the girls off him.

And the girls were trying to do the same to him. When they knew he was close, they stopped. “Ladies, I think were over dressed” Nastia announced and the girls turned there attention to McKalya. Shawn and Nastia took their time undressing her and rubbing her all over. They also took some time to poke and tickle. “ I think young stuff here is ticklish” Shawn said. “I thought the same” Nastia said. “Lets find out” and they threw the naked gymnast on top of Derek and started to tickle her senseless.

McKayla was very ticklish and the oppt to tickle her and Derek was not lost on either Shawn or Nastia. And they took full advantage. They were on either side tearing up her sides and pits. Each time she tried to roll away they pushed her back. Right over the about to explode Derek. And the more they tickled M they more she giggled and wiggled against Derek. And he was responding. And the girls took advantage to tickle him as well. It was obvious both D and M were aroused. Nastia winked at Shawn and said “watch this”. As Shawn continued to tickle and watch the wiggle show, Nastia reached under M and grabbed Derek’s very excited dick. She pulled it back and put it right between Mckayla’s thighs right against her very encouraged young, horny pussy. And the girls upped the tickling. “OH MY FUCKING SHIT” screamed the young gymnast and not just cuz of the tickling. As she gyrated and Derek bucked the effect was evident on both of them. McKayla was so wet you could her it and smell the sex. Derek was starting to show some precum. “Don’t just jiggle there, ur gonna cum. KISS HIM” Nastia commanded and M knew she was right. She kissed him deep, hard, hungry and waited for the inevitable orgasm to happen. He kissed her back with a similar fervor.

And then she felt gentle fingers tickle her clit and it was over. She exploded over the hand and screamed into Derek’s mouth. Shawn and Nastia smiled at each other and high fived. “I think she needs to cuddle” Shawn said to Nastia. “Post coital cuddle is the best” Nastia smiled back. “Lets help” and soon the 2 gold medalists were naked and grabbed the youngster and took her to the other bed and held her close. She was shaking and her breath was hot and labored. “Happy?” Nastia whispered. “OHMYFUCKINGGAWD” M gasped out. “What the fuck was that” “Just the start” Shawn smiled.

While McKayla was known for being sassy she was actually quite shy. Both Shawn and Nastia were much more experienced than she was, even at her age. And they were experienced with each other, as McKayla soon would be. They gave her a few moments to recover and then they started to explore her wonderful body. She didn’t realize at first but then she realized a hand was massaging her breast and one was between her legs. “Hey What the Fuck” which was a big word in her vocabulary. And then there were lips on hers. Without thinking she kissed back. Derek was one of 3 men she’d been with and she’d never kissed a girl……..til now. And she wasn’t hating it.

It turns out the lips belonged to Nastia. Shawn whispered “How ticklish do u think this lil tickle bug is? Should we find out” “I think so” was the response” from the totally horny Nasty. And they attacked the young gymnasts body, who after orgasm was so much more sensitive then she ever knew so the tickling was torture. Shawn took the top half and Nastia took the bottom. Nastia liked feet and off she went and Shawn liked breasts and off she went. And Mckayla could barely stand 2 of her idols rocking her body and off she went. M had smallish breasts but they were ridiculously sensitive. And her nipples were the worst. Shawn took a tit in her mouth and tongue tickled and Nastia started licking and sucking her toes. McKayla had never experienced this sensation or depth of feelings ever. All she could do was giggle, moan and say fuck over and over. It was cute and arousing all at the same time.

And Derek was able to just watch the show. 3 girls he’d been with and they were now with each other, he was in non mormon heaven. And watching M crash thru some sexual walls was amazing. Shawn and Nastia took turns kissin her, sucking her, caressing her with erotic tickles mixed in and she could not get enough. And the truth was neither could either older girl. The experience of watching their hot, horny, youngster branch out was arousing to both women. “Hey this isn’t fair, its Dereks birthday” McKayla said in mid tickle. “You’re right lets give him a gift and you too
And Shawn and Nastia lifted the tiny brunette up and placed her on his face. “Happy Birthday to you” etc” they sang. “Now, do what you do as well as you dance” and Derek started to lick his way to happiness. The Shawn started to suck her way to happiness and Nastia started toe sucking her way to happiness. The question was who was going to get to happiness first

Derek could not believe what was happening. 3 women he had fucked were now on his face, his dick and his feet. The taste of young McKayla was amazing. The sensation of Shawn on his manhood was memorable. She had told him she was the first guy she’d done that too. And she’d gotten better. And the luscious Nasty was rocking his world like nobody else knew they could. M was grinding her sex in his face and he was doing his best work. Shawn was sucking for as she was worth and he knew what she wanted and Nastia was just teasing him.

Suddenly Dereks tongue had done its work and McKayla slammed her thighs across his head and put what was left of her on his face. “Fuck me Bob” she babbled spent. About the same time, he knew he was done and blew his load down Shawn’s throat. Who gently and gratefully smiled and swallowed and kissed a very large and spent Hough dick. M leaned down and just held Derek spent in a way she’d never know. Shawn and Nastia smiled at each other and Shawn got off of Derek and embraced and kissed Nastia. “I miss you so much” she whispered. “ Me too” and Nastia inserted 2 fingers into the smaller gymnast’s pussy. “Fuck” Shawn moaned. “We will but I think we need a third” and smiled and the younger brunette. “You think she’s got anything left?” Shawn asked. “Biatch, shes a fab 5 live up to it” Nastia demanded and jammed her fingers deeper. “Double Fuck” Shawn moaned.

As Nastia continued her torment of Shawn, who loved it, M was astounded with the events of the past hours. Naked, orgasmed, on top of Derek who she was really pissed at til about 2 hours ago, having kissed 2 of her gymnastic idols…………..her mind could not wrap around it. Then she felt 4 hands lift her off the boy toy and take her over to the bed. “Our turn” she heard Shawn whisper. And they took the naked, horny, spent lil sassy gymnast over to the next bed. And next thing she knew Shawn’s tongue was in her mouth and Nastia’s tongue was in her pussy. ‘Please, my pussy can’t take anymore” M moaned. “Bet you can” Nastia licked away. Shawn moved north and placed her very wet kitty on the M’s face. “You’ve had fun, our turn” and McKayla had no idea what to do but was will to try. And she just followed Nastia’s tongue lead

McKayla was new to this girl on girl shit but wasn’t hating it. She was doing the best she could to please Shawn because she wanted to very much. Nastia’s tongue was making it hard to focus. And then Nastia reached up and started to tickle Shawn’s sides, which she loved to do. Shawn started to giggle and wiggle on M’s face which was working for all 3 girls. “BITCH” Shawn teased. “Really” Nastia replied and upped the tickling. Which upped the wiggling and giggling and face grinding. Which neither M or Shawn was upset with. McKayla was getting the hang of this girl teasing thing and Nastia was easily multi tasking between the 2 hot gymnasts.

Nastia knew that M had already cum more in the last couple hours than she normally did in most months. So she crawled up the tiny brunette body and wrapped her arms around her favorite teammate and started to massage her breasts as the young one massaged her clit. “OH my fucking gawd I’ve missed you” Shawn moaned. “Me too” and Nastia turned her head and kissed her. It was a kiss that only the 2 of them could share, and they hadn’t shared it in a while. Shawn wanted to turn and embrace her gorgeous teammate/lover but hands on breasts and tongue in puss was keeping her from that. Nastia always knew how to bring Shawn to climax and as she played with her tongue and nipples she knew it was just a matter of time. And it was. Suddenly her body stiffened, she broke the kiss and completely leaned into Nastia. And sprayed all over McKaylas face. “Welcome to the team” Nastia teased after a moment and both her and Shawn licked her face clean.

“Damn girl, you still taste amazing” Nastia said to her lover. “What about this one?” Shawn asked. “Lets find out” and both girls drove their tongues into McKaylas mouth. It was the hottest sexual moment of her life. Shawn moved down and started to suck on a very sensitive breast and Nastia started to nip and nibble on nubile lips, tongue and ears. It was unbelievable. “Hey I thought it was MY birthday” a voice from the other bed whinned. “I think someone is feeling left out” teased Shawn. “Lets give him a lil gift” and they led McKayla over to him. “ Make him happy” Nastia said to her. Shawn pushed her face onto his dick. McKayla knew what to do and started sucking. Shawn crawled up and said “Happy Birthday” and sat on his face . Derek was very happy. What McKayla lacked in skill and experience she made up for with enthusiasm.

Nastia climbed on Dereks chest and played with Shawn’s chest as she ground her sex in his face. Everyone was loving what was going on. From the other room, Shawn’s phone started to ring. “SHIT” she exclaimed and jumped off Derek and ran to the phone. “Are you fucking kidding me?” Nastia said and followed Shawn. “ McKayla would you like some revenge on these 2? Unlock me and lets get some payback” he smiled and she couldn’t resist. She looked into the other room and then took the keys off the drawer and unlocked him. “Thank you” he said and kissed her again, just cuz he could.

Suddenly Nastia walked in “What the hell?” and Derek grabbed her and threw her on the bed. Quickly he and McKayla had her spread eagled and shackled up. “YOU MOTHERFUCKERS” she yelled. “M, I don’t think that’s appropriate language for a gold medalist, do you?” he asked. “I don’t believe so” she smiled back. “How should we teach her a lesson. What does she hate the most? “ he sneered. “TO BE TICKLED” they said in unison. “NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” she screamed. But too late.

thanks for the response. I mean that sincerely. this is the quickest response i've ever had to any story ive ever written and that means alot to me. But if I answer your question it might take the mystery out of part 2, if you want to see it. Thnx again

thanks for the response. I mean that sincerely. this is the quickest response i've ever had to any story ive ever written and that means alot to me. But if I answer your question it might take the mystery out of part 2, if you want to see it. Thnx again

Yeah, I'd love to see it. PM me so we can talk about the ticklish girls. :)

Personally, I'm not into all the sexual stuff but it's a good story. Very well-written.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back