• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing her Sith husband. Pt 2 (f/m, light tickling, nudity)

TickleerOwl

TMF Novice
Part 1: here

Another short one (sorry). I figured since at the start of it, Vette is made a slave and that when you romance her you have to take the collar off (well that's what I always did) I figured she might be the one holding the Sith Warrior's leash, so to speak since her personality is more rebellious she might also be the dominant one (I know if I were the Sith Warrior she'd have me wrapped around her finger) To that end I found it more fun writing from Vette's point of view. critiques and comments appreciated.

__________________________________________​

Planet Titillatio in the Wild Space reaction of space, it was quiet as the imperial ship Fury exited hyperspace and was now orbiting the atmosphere of the planet. Inside the ship, however, the only two people on board had more ... personal things on they're minds to pay attention that they had arrived. Vette had her Sith husband, Heliclus, on his back on the bed as she playfully kissed him while kneeling on him with her gorgeous blue bottom in the air. Her arms were at his side so every now and again she'd poke or caress a part of his torso, even though she was enjoying herself this was also an experiment and every so often she'd get him in the right spot and get a tiny chuckle and a flinch. She slightly imagined herself like a diabolical feind and going 'mwa-ha-ha' every time she got a reaction. "Um- V-vette I thin-hehe I think we're here" Heliclus said but Vette just grinned seductively and kissed him deeply again seeming to ignore him. When they had gotten married, hell even before that, there was an unspoken rule that the Force and romance must never mix. To that end, Vette had managed to slowly ended up becoming the dominant one in the bedroom (even those few times with the shock collar) and Heliclus pretty much helpless to change it, Vette knew how to handle him easy. "What's the problem big guy? Is my handsome Sith Lord shy of li'le ol me?" She said with another grin and giggled wiggling her butt in the air, that alone got the Sith Lord blushing magenta against his red skin "it has been five years ... and your acting like a teenager with a crush with your own wife" she said amusingly and gave Heliclus a peck on the lips "it's cute" she said then got up stretching showing off her naked body to her husband, naturally she glanced over at him and- yep blushing. With a small giggle, Vette just turned to him and tilted her head to the side "it's been a while, I know ... but you'll get back to your old self, just like riding a speeder" she said as Heliclus gazed at her confused. "My old self?" "You know: funny, carring, smile every time I was around, didn't suck up to anyone and even made fun of Darth Fat-ass ... either that Carbonite did major damage to your sence of humor or your old boss did" she said as Heliclus looked down at the sheets slightly (and thanked the Force Valkorion had left his mind before he reunited with Vette). Noticing this, Vette just knelt down to his level and grabbed his hand "don't worry, like I said: three days with me will help ... speaking of I better land" she said then streaked out of the bedroom to the cockpit. Heliclus was about to reach down for his armor, or at least his boxers, when Vette's voice came from the front "and don't you dare touch those clothes" she said which made Heliclus halt his movements and just sat up on the bed "as you wish" he muttered then got up as the ship started its decent.

The planet itself was beautiful. Lush green plant and wildlife, beautiful blue oceans and (the best part in Vette's mind) very little sentient beings here, which was one of the reasons why she chose this planet. They had landed right at the shore line of a beach and Vette was the first one out with nothing on her but a suply bag that held her blasters, Heliclus' lightsaber, a blanket, and some food. She streched her arms out into the sunlight "nothing like sunlight on the skin" she said then looked back at the ship tilting her head but then almost doubled over laughing. Heliclus, bless him, was coming down the ramp covering his crotch with his hands looking nervous. "Oh man this is so not you" she said giggling then ran up to him grabbing his hands pulling him forward "what happened to the brave Emperor's Wrath I married?" She asked as Heliclus whinced a bit "there's a difference between battling an army and Darths on the Sith Council and ... this" he said receiving a few more giggles from Vette who then wrapped her hands around his waste looking up at him biting her lower lip to keep from laughing too much. "Stop it" Heliclus said but Vette only continued to let loose giggles "I can't help it, my husband: the big scary Emperor's Wrath is nervous about being seen in his birthday suit? It's cute, sexy, and freakin hilarious" she said as Heliclus only responded with a nervous grin "so how are you not embarrassed?" He asked making Vette roll her eyes with that grin still plastered on her face "female Twi'leks are usually seen and made into slaves, dancers, what have you ... I haven't been embarrassed to be seen naked since I was a kid, and honestly if it wasn't for Quinn's stuck up attitude and that jerk face soldier in the crew, I'd have been like this all the time on the ship" she said then glanced down smirking mischievously "and looks like you would have enjoyed it too" she said as Heliclus looked down then blushed slightly at the sight of his erection which got Vette to just start cackling "c'mon ... the beach isn't far" she said after calming down then noticed something on a nearby bush "go in its just passed the trees" she said as Heliclus looked at her "why what are you doing?" He asked but then got a loud sharp slap on the ass by Vette "OW!" He exclaimed covering his ass now and looked behind him to look at her "I just wanna check something, promise it won't take just a minute, here take the blanket and make us a place to sit close to the tide line, m'kay?" She asked handing him the blanket "alright, I'll indulge you" he said then walked to the edge of the forest vanishing behind the trees. Vette only smirk as she crept over to the bushes and confirmed she saw what she thought she did: two long stiff blue feathers as long as Heliclus's lightsaber hilt "don't worry love, I plan on letting you do the indulging" she said with a mischievous grin then placed the feathers in the bag on top of a pair of Force Cuffs then ran through the trees to the beach to see her husband setting the blanket on the sandy shore. Vette broke into a mischievous grin as she got the cuffs out and walked towards Heliclus with them behind her back. "So, getting more comfortable?" She asked as Heliclus looked at her nodding "it took a while but, I recalled you saying this place wasn't very populated" he said then looked at the horizon seeing the sun start to set "oh don't worry we still have three days, just think of tonight as like a time to break it in" she said as Heliclus looked confused "break what in?" He asked then found his wrists cuffed in front of him as Vette pushed him to the ground and straddled him with a grin "Vette!" Heliclus exclaimed "what's the meaning of-" he said but Vette placed her finger over his lips shushing him "it's ok, it's just to keep you still" she said raising his arms above his head and burying the cuffs and his hands in the sand "keep still for what?" He asked but Vette didn't answer, instead she dragged the bag closer to them "tell me something, were you ever tickled when you were younger?"she asked as Heliclus just knit his eyebrows together in confusion "n-no ... my parents never really-" "showed you any affection?" Vette finished for him bringing out the feathers examining them "no one did ... except you" he admitted, Vette only beamed down at him but still held a look of mischief in her eyes as he kissed him for that "well ... I think it's time for your first tickling" she said holding one feather in each hand with a huge grin on her face "tickle tickle big guy"

To be continued....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back