• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

encouragement to all readers

flugel1

TMF Regular
just a suggestion and maybe a little challenge. it takes a while and some energy and investment to write the stories. any feedback, pro or con, is a validation of the effort. it takes less than 10 secs to post some feedback. that will encourage us and keep stories coming. take a moment and share ur thoughts on what u read. it will help us get better and give u better product. win win. please be more responsive. thnx

Flugel, I completly respect, and say thank you for making a post such as this.

I must say... whatever the reasons people have for not posting... have to be considered. Theres a lot of shame that surrounds this fetish. So... even making a post is hard for a LOT if not MOST people.

When I deceided to get serious about writing last year I had to remember this. I have seen posts throughout the years like yours. MANY. And had to keep in mind... that if I was going to write... I had to do so without expecting accolades. It's hard sometimes STILL to accept that. But... I like to imagine that I am giving people lots of good orgasms! And that is wonderful. (And HOT!) :) If people read this... I am open enough to talk about what I go through when I write:

- I will write anywhere between 15-30 hours per story. (PER SECTION... 1,2,3...) And have to do it all on my phone. Editing is a bitch.

- Even considering the title takes me 2-3 hours sometimes. Sometimes I let it slide and just put something up that conveys the essence or to say this is "next" (Like 4 am).

- With my latest story I have added music to add to the essence and plot. That has taken a LOT of time researching different music. Thinking back to things I have heard. Searching out new and old songs. Listening over and over sometimes to make sure it fits. Even to make a list of songs within the story took 2 days. And when my story is over... I will be compiling a playlist of all of the music put together just to say thank you for reading. Its kinda like a soundtrack to the story that I'm doing. And I want people to remember the story to take with them for when they are out and about... or laying in bed. . Ive already done a playlist with what I have so far and its so cool imo. What a dark and sexy lil soundtrack. Obviously just my opinion. But its a gift for me too. Being exposed to songs I knew or have now discovered and can now associate with Don Turtelli? Oh hell yeah. I always will now associate these songs with him and the story. :)

- I get SO HORNY writing these... and yet... I won't let myself cum. In all of the hours I have spent writing my Don Turtelli story... (180 hours give or take - around 20 per story) I've cum 3 times... Twice about how to further the story. Once for yesterday... Part 8- Vernon's last torture just... yeah. ;) )

If I let myself cum during the middle of a great scene... I fear I will lose the sexual foreplay, push, and frustration that drives me. But the sad part is... I get so burnt out with the editing process (I have to read the story SO MANY TIMES...) After its done... I HAVE TO MOVE ON. Which kinda sucks! But yet... I woulden't change my process one bit. I love seeing the finished piece. What a high!! And I know that the written pieces I create... have gotten people off. Whether they tell me or not. Which... I will admit... the Ticking Sadist in me... kinda appreciates that too. Too shy to tell me you had no choice but to unbuckle your pants or lift your skirt? Mmm... that just means I'm a good mental Ler and writer. ;) True or not... this is what I tell myself to make it all worthwhile. And if thats an illusion... well hey... its part of what I do... create illusions. So... :)

Sure I would love for people to tell me they enjoy a story of mine. And some have! But... what I also would like would be for people to tell me what part on the story got them off. Even then...
If I'm happy with what I created... and I put it out there... then I should know already... ;)

So speaking only for myself here... it is what it is. And I accept it gracefully.

For you just remember... you are writing because you love what you love about it. If you want more feedback... well I hope you get that certainly. But writers classes and the like might be more of what is attainable if you want pure feedback on the writing alone aka grammar etc. The tickling aspects... I mean everyones so different in what words they like... tickling "weapons" sadistic vs playful.., who's EVER to say you are wrong? But I'm sure you understand what I mean. Anyway, thanks for posting! :)

Last edited:
Thank you greatly for taking the time and effort to craft such a well thought out response. It gave me a perspective I didn't have to the degree you have shared and gave me new dimension to my perspective. Thank you again. I hope my post wasn't negative in tone but in encouraging people to get involved in the process but rereading it, that tone may have been lost. Again, i will keep your words in mind as I write

Thank you greatly for taking the time and effort to craft such a well thought out response. It gave me a perspective I didn't have to the degree you have shared and gave me new dimension to my perspective. Thank you again. I hope my post wasn't negative in tone but in encouraging people to get involved in the process but rereading it, that tone may have been lost. Again, i will keep your words in mind as I write

Oh no you weren't negative WHATSOEVER! :) I know why and how you meant what you said. And I like that you said it.

Anyone's story that I read I say something. Always. I just don't have much time to read others work right now. And I only choose a story or two once in awhile.

I'm happy you understood me and thank you for your compliments! :) I'm glad you will keep in mind what I said. That dimension is much more rewarding in the long run.

:) MUCH. *winks*

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back