• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True 2 hour tickle with tickle_always

ViperGTS

This happened just today, and I figured I'd tell this one in 1st person, since some people don't seem to think I was telling a true story last time.

Another message popped up on my screen, from Jess. We were chatting about the concert that night, "The Machine", the Pink Floyd cover band, that was going to perform at the High School. We both had out tickets
"So, is anyone home at all?" I asked her.
"Nope. Empty house." she replied. My screename's text was red; her's was blue.
"Hmmm....mind if I come over? I have a new plan to keep you from moving around too much. ;)" I entered.
"......I'll think about it" she said. It took her all of five minutes to say yes.
I loaded up on supplies (4 silk neckties and a bandanna to blindfold her with) and headed for her house, by bike. She doesn't live a mile away, so it was only about a 10 minute ride.
She met me at the door, wearing a grey t shirt and light blue pants. Looking down, I noticed that she had on her black hose.
After only a few moments, we were in her bedroom. She took off her shirt and pants and laid down on the bed, and I went about tying her to it. With her legs spread widely and her ankles tied dangling off the sides of the matress, and her arms alos hanging off the bed, tied to the rail underneath the boxspring, she couldn't defend her most ticklish spots very well at all. Then, I blindfolded her.
Without a word, I started to tickle her sides. After just a few strokes, she began to say it hurt. a couple of days ago I gave her a really good rib tickling and she apparently was a bit sore.
"Okay, the how about here?" and I began to tickle her hips,. squeezing them gently and rapidly. She let out a stream of soft giggles, squirming slightly.
A couple minutes, and I grew tired of this. I went down to her nylon-clad soles and bent her toes back on her left foot. I ran my fingertips over her sole quickly and smoothly, just under the toes and the ball of her foot. She yanked on her bonds and laughed, and I did the same to the other one, each foot getting 2 minutes of the same treatment. She's not all that ticklish on her feet, so i chose a different target again.
Straddling her hips, I decided to tickle her breasts. They are VERY ticklish on her, moreso than I ever had imagined. I sat on her hips and made her lie flat, lifted her bra up and off of her, then lightly ran my fingertips over her sides and across her tits. She began giggling, but when my fingers got to her nipples, she squealed. Her back arched slightly underneath me, and she laughed. I gently traced circles around them, lightl touching her, and she kept laughing. Then, to add to it, I took one nipple between the index finger and thumb of one hand and rolled it around gently. This drove her nuts. She laughed wildly, and writhed underneath me. I had to squeeze the bed with my legs as one does a horse when riding to keep her from bucking me off.
After a couple minutes, I went into the bathroom and found a pair of electric toothbrushes. I came in and sat on her hips again, and turned them on. She heard the sounds of the motors and gasped slightly, then almost screamed when the rotating bristles made contact with her tits. She laughed alot harder than before, as the stiff tickly bristles vibrated against her now rock-hard nipples. She writhed and laughed, almost knocking me off the bed more than once.
In a moment of inspiration, I got off of her and went into the kitchen, sitll hearing her giggles as she caught her breath. I got an ice cube from the freezer and returned to the bedroom, sitting on here again and running the hard, cold cube over her nipples. She screamed loudly this time, twisting wildly away form the ice, but making no words of protest. As the edges of the cold cube ran over her ever-hardening nipples, she writhed and twisted away, making me have to actually take a hold of her breast and run the cube over the protruding nipple to keep her still. After the ice cube was too small to handle, I returned to using my fingers.
I rolled both nipples between my index fingers and thumbs, and she went beserk. The ice made her much more sensitive, and now she was hysterical. After a few minutes, I stopped and let her catch her breath.
"How ya doin'? I asked her.
"I'm...okay. I can tkae some more." she replied.
I turned on one of the lectric brushes again, but this time, ran it down on her inner thighs. This didn't draw much of a reaction, so I lightly let the brush wander upward and between her legs. As soon as it made contact, she twisted up and laughed, pressing her legs together as best she could, only serving to trap the brush where it was and make it tickle worse. The brush tickled her lips and clit right through the nylons and panties. I then used my free hand to continue tickling one nipple as the brush tickled her privates. She had shown no real signs of being turned on yet, so I let it tickle her there for a few minutes. He giggles began to subside after I pulled it away, but she seemed to sigh in dissapointment, too.
I put down the brush and gently rubbed her between her legs. "Getting horny yet?" I asked, teasingly, as I used my palm to rub up and down her crotch lightly.
"....Y-yes..." she shakily responded, "now I am." I rubbed her gently for a few moments, getting her primed...then slid my hand under her panties and hose. I let a finger slip into her, and she began to moan softly. She slowly began to wiggle in her bonds, sliding her feet along the bed, gripping at the ties that held her wrists.
"Mmmm...." was all she could utter as I slowly fingered her, sliding my middle finger in and out of her pussy, reaching up and gently massaging one breast. After a couple moments, i leaned over and licked her other tit, sucking her nipple gently. She giggles occasionally, but moslty she just writhed and moaned in pleasure. I did this with her for five or ten minutes, and decided to be really mean. I stopped fingering her and wiped off my hand, straddles her his, and roughly pinched her nipples. She squealed in surprise, bucking up a bit off the bed, her ass coming away from the matress.
"Poor ticklish little girl!" I taunted as I pinched her nipples harder and harder. This didn't seem to hurt her at all, instead she laughed louder as I pinched and rolled them between my fingers.
"Aaaahahahah oh no pleaseeeee hahahahah stop, please, I can't take it anymore!!!" she begged. I finally stopped. She seemed to sag back onto the mattress, defeated.
I untied her and she got dressed. The bed was rather wet from the ice cube. While that dried, I collected my ties and took the blindfold off of her. We will defenitely try that again next week. ;)

very erotic. I prefer to read your work in the first person. I'll look forward to next week's episode. ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back