• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More tickle tests

jenny6969

When I was growing up, I spent my summers at the cottage with my cousins and brothers. The cottage didn’t have a telephone or a t.v. so we were left to our own creativity when the weather was bad. One of my cousins (also my age) and I would play in our back cabin. Lots of times, he would hold me down and tickle me. I remember one time when we were about 10, he challenged me to a tickle test. He wanted to see how long I could hold back my laughter while he tickled me. My ticklishness was no secret to my family members so I was tortured many times. I always failed these tests miserably because I was so ticklish. One time I wanted to get him back but he wouldn’t let me. Every time I tried, He would wrestle me and tickle me more. My armpits and belly were his favorite spots to attack. One time, I ran into the cottage where the others were and told them that Keith was trying to tickle me. My oldest brother grabbed me and held me on his lap and called Keith over to tickle me. I was screaming and wiggling on his lap. When he finally told Keith to stop, he asked if I wanted to get him back. I of course said yes. My brother then grabbed him and held him for me. I tickled him all over. It was really fun finding his most ticklish spots. Sometimes brothers can be fair.

To jenny 6969

Where your Feet also ticklish? Any stories to tell
regarding that?

Yes my feet were ticklish but not as much as the rest of me. I actually liked my feet being tickled because I enjoyed the sensation. Sometimes I would use my feet to encourage or instigate a tickle fight. The tickling wouldn't last long there because they knew that other areas of my body were way more ticklish.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Tickle Test Supplemental

Jenny

Did your cousin or brother ever test your knees
or the lovely fleshy skin behind your knees?
As for your feet - I would surmise that your
sibling perhaps didn't fully explore your feet
to perhaps find the ultimate sensitive spot(s)
that might have resulted in a more frenzied response.

socksoff

I never knew I was ticklish behind my knees until I was 22 years old. My husband actually found that spot when we first started dating.

I'm not sure how they'd be tested.......They grabbed a kneecap and squeezed

My brothers used to tickle my knees a lot when we would travel in the car. I would always be in the middle in the back seat and two of my brothers would each grab a knee and tickle me like crazy. They used to say "ready, go!" They used their free hand to hold me up because I would fold in half to try and block them. My dad would tell them to stop because I kept kicking the back of his seat. When my mom was in the car, they weren't allowed to tickle me. (too noisy I guess....or maybe childhood memories of her own.)
The backs of my knees didn't get a lot of attention until I was married. My husband finds it quite enjoyable watching me squirm and giggle uncontrollably when he tickles me there.
My feet, however were never tested. I'm sure that if they ever do get explored, there will no doubt be ticklish spots. I'll ask hubby to explore my feet more just for fun.
:p
T.J

I wasn't ticklish on my feet as a kid. I didn't become ticklish there until I was 18. My husband loves to tickle torture my feet. Once he actually tied me to our bed spread eagle, and used two red stiff feathers to tickle my feet unmercilessly!! Then he switched to using a toothbrush, and I laughed my ass off!! It was definitely a great Valentine's Day gift!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back