• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not so much a story with tickling in it, as...

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
...Just something I've been toying with for a while now. I've been tempted to post things I've written before, but I keep procrastinating. It's not about anyone in particular, more about anyone who identifies with it. This is more a little blurb of tender mush than a tickle story, but the price is right, so be kind...

Submitted for your approval, my first effort--

He sat watching her sleep for some time...

...as she lay sprawled across the bed diagonally, murmuring in her sleep, no doubt from bizarre dreams brought on from the combination of white zinfandel and antihistamines. Her restless movements had tossed back the bed linens, so most of her was visible, a visual feast usually hidden beneath the covers. Her choice of sleepwear he found to be a combination of amusing, yet provocative and sexy in it's innocent simplicity... a man's button-down blue chambray dress shirt, plain white cotton panties, and those cute little white half-socks. The shirt was like a tent on her, obviously that of a man of some size. This too had been moved around by her occasional rolling, so one side of it had ridden up, offering a tantalizing peek at her hip, a slice of bare tummy, and just a hint of where the bellybutton was beginning. Just watching the rise and fall of her abdomen as she breathed was a little arousing. The siren's call of that tender, bared flesh was powerful. It begged him to get up, cross over to the bed, and gently stroke it with fingertips, with lips... but he remained seated, savoring the moment. Eyes caressing her supine form, they travel the length of her body time and again. Those tiny, adorable feet that she works so hard to keep smooth and pretty, warm and snug in their ridiculous little socks that looked so damned cute. Sleek, supple calves, and oh, someone must've worn a dress to work, seeing as they'd been shaved recently. Tender, smooth thighs, silky and inviting, and so wonderfully sensitive. Hips that denied that this was a mother of two, much less in her thirties, hips that girls fifteen years her junior would envy. And ohhhhhhhhh, that warm, delicious, oh-so-soft bare midriff, with it's precious navel calling yet again for tender attention. Proud, well-proportioned breasts, still thumbing their noses at gravity, not too big or too small, and sensitive as the day is long. Soft, small shoulders, and that neck, oh, that NECK, no, easy there, big fellah. All in good time. So tempting! But not just yet. Her hair, even in disarray from restless sleep, framing that deceptively angelic face. He DID get up now, moving quietly, and sitting on the edge of the mattress, still gazing down fondly. Leaning down ever so slowly, with infinite care not to rouse her, he inhales the scent of her hair... how is it that women always smell so fresh and wonderful? Countless times, he'd stopped whatever he was doing, wherever it happened to be, as he'd caught a wiff of that scent, often after she'd passed through, or brushed her hair, to breathe in and savor that fragrance. Tenderly, he reaches down, and softly runs his fingers through her bangs, eliciting a soft sigh of pleasure, and she stirs, then rolls onto her side, murmuring. Still more of her skin is bared now, her side, just the barest glipse of the bottom of her ribs, and the small of her back. The temptation to place light, tickling kisses is nearly overwhelming. Iron-willed, he resists, knowing that there'll be plenty of time for that when she's awake to better appreciate such attentions. He grins at the thought, stifles one of his renowned menacing chuckles. Plenty of time. He gently reaches down and pulls the sheet up over her legs, lest the draft wake her and deny him this precious, peaceful time. Again he runs his fingers through her luxuriant hair, and is again rewarded with a sleepy sigh of contentment, and he lays slowly beside her, almost spooned together, but with enough space between them for him to still caress her with little effort. She giggles in her sleep, and he smiles again, imagining what she's dreaming about. Fondly, he strokes her cheek with the back of one hand. She moves again, and he freezes, but she's just wiggling, and settles down soon. Although, the motion of those hips and backside beneath the sheet is very inviting. Giving in to the temptation, he slips closer, and almost as though magnetic, she slides toward him simultaneously. Pressed against each other, he drapes his upper arm over her, softly caressing her hip, sliding his hand lightly but firmlyover her side, down her tummy, and back, relishing the silken softness of her skin under his hand, while burying his face in her hair on the pillow, inhaling her again and again. Bliss. He slides his upper leg up and rubs it along the length of hers, and he banishes his arousal once more. Her leg slips down, between his, and for an instant, he suspects she's awake but playing possum, but she's not, just unconsciously responding to his presence. Hugging her to him, he kisses her shoulder, while at the same time, gently dragging his toes across her sole, from the toes to the heel. Her foot jerks reflexively, but she doesn't wake, and he grins. Sleep comes stealthily to him, and they lay like that, molded in the comfort of each other's warmth.

Life is good.

First effort?

Very very good!

Hope calling it the "first" means there will follow a second!

Kimmie

Thanks for the feedback, Kimmie!

Next time, I'll write sumpin a lil' more ticklish, though...;)

Holy Cow Batman! Where did you learn to write like that?

That's awesome. I can visualize every moment. I can almost feel the tension and the caring.

Great Job Danimal! I can't wait to see more!

Jan-i-poo!

p.s. Hi Kimmie!

Wow!! That was great, I could almost feel being there! Great story do you have any more? :)

Misty

Actually, Misty, yes I do...

twinkletoes78 said:
Wow!! That was great, I could almost feel being there! Great story do you have any more? :)

Misty

I'm working on one right now, in fact... it's in a pulp-fiction setting, a tongue-in-cheek detective story. Think "The Maltese Falcon", only with tickling. It's promising to be so long, though, I may actually have to do it in parts, which I'd hate. Stay tuned!

ARRRRRRRGH!

AffectionateDan said:
I'm working on one right now, in fact... it's in a pulp-fiction setting, a tongue-in-cheek detective story. Think "The Maltese Falcon", only with tickling. It's promising to be so long, though, I may actually have to do it in parts, which I'd hate. Stay tuned!

I've been stone-walling on this so long now! (bangs head on wall in frustration) I've got a great intro, but I just keep coming up blank as to any substance to the flippin' story! AUGH! :sowrong:

Because this part of the Forum seems D.E.A.D as of late, I had to go backwards and found this beeeeeatifully written piece of literatue. :xpulcy:

This was so sweet.

I remember this story.

Great again Danimal...and so true too!

It's not often that we get to read a story (on these boards) with heart, but yours definitely filled the void. :redheart:

You've got a beautiful writing style - very descriptive and even paced. It was obvious (at least to me) that you savored your time writing it. And believe me, I did the same while reading it.

Thanks Dan! Can't wait to read more of whatever is lurking around in that head of yours.

Maggie

Awwwwwwwww!

Somebody bumped lil' ol' me! Thanks, gang! It's good to be able to share even the mush with those who appreciate it. I'm not the most prolific writer on the Forum, of course, but there are a couple more of mine to be found in here.

Memories!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back