• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The mom next door

flugel1

TMF Regular
Tried a lil change of pace. Normally do celeb stuff but this just kinda evolved. Would luv any thoughts u have. Hope u enjoy

THE MOM NEXT DOOR

Janet Jones was a recently divorced late 30 ish mom. She had spent her life being a mom. Now her son was just completing his freshman year and her dick of an ex husband was with his 22 yr old work out GF. Bob, her son was spending the summer with them. Janet alternated from pissed, to lost, to drunk, to what the hell, to what to do now. She was 5’4” with red hair and cute freckles all over chest and body but not her face. She was very fit and didn’t have to work out to do it. Which she took pride in. It was early July and she was laying out by her pool. She was wearing a cute pink bikini. “ Hey Ms. J can we join you?” and Janet looked at the 2 smiling faces of her twin neighbors. Kaley and Kelsey were 5” 10’ blond volleyballers. They had been best buds with Bob forever. You could not tell them apart. “ Sure, come on in” Janet said actually welcome for the company. The girls quickly laid down blankets on either side of Janet, tossed their tops off and started to chit chat. “So Bob is with his dad for most of the summer? I didn’t think he liked him much” one of the blonds said. “Well I don’t really know but he wanted to do it so I said okay” Janet responded trying not to look at the nearly naked amazons. “Well that sucks but thanks for letting us hang” the other Amazon said. “No prob” and Janet was very confused.

The girls each had a flasky thing of drink. “Im going to get a drink you girls want anything” Janet asked. “No were good here. Have ours” and she handed it to Janet who took a hit. “FUCK, that’s just straight vodka” she said without thinking. “You’re not gonna bust us are u?” Amazon asked. “No, but I’d be dead if I did that all day” she smiled “Doubt it” Amazon 2 said. Janet went to the kitchen and got a flavored water and smiled as she thought back to being 22. “So is Bob gone all summer” an Amazon asked. “Maybe, I’m trying to be a cool, non protective mom and let his dick of a dad bond” and she immediately was sorry she said it. “You know, u may not know this but Bob thinks the world of you. He’s always talking about how cool you are and the difference you’ve made in his life. You don’t hear that from guys. So thanks for letting us hang. We both wanted to kinda get to know u better” Amazon said in her blanket and Janet just got warm all over.

For the next week of so, she laid out about 1 or 2 and one ore both of the girls joined. They talked about boys, music, sex, fun, TV, anything that crossed their minds. They felt completely safe asking Janet anything. And she felt so good about being included and trusted and open. It was new to her. A few weeks into the fun something new happened. Kaley came over alone and was very quiet. She of course took off her top and laid down next to Janet. She placed her hand on the chaise and Janet instinctively put her hand on top of hers. Soon she noticed Kaley was quietly crying. “Honey, whats wrong?” she asked as any mom would. The nearly naked bombshell crawled up on the lounge and cried into the chest of Janet. Who just held her tight with very conflicting emotions.

“Do you want to talk about it?” janet asked. “Fuck no. Guys are complete fucking dicks. But you know that. I should be gay” and Kaley cried harder and started to rub all over Janet. Who didn’t know what to do. Then a familiar voice came over the fence. “Thank God your here, Ive been trying to find you forever” Kelsey exclaimed. And immediately dropped her top and joined the chaise. She kissed Janet hard. “Thank you so much. I was so worried” and they cuddled up and Janet was trying to hide her arousal. The girls cried, and hugged and kissed and moved all over Janet, whose body hadn’t had this much attention in years. Then Kaleys phone buzzed. “Fuck him” and without looking she threw it in the bushes. She ran to the house. Kelsey looked hard at Janet and whispered “we couldn’t have dealt with this without you” and kissed her in a way she hadn[t be kissed since HS. And then she ran after her sister.

It was 2 or 3 days and Janet had not seen the girls. But she saw them every night in her dreams but she wondered if they were mad, embarrassed, or whatever. So she made herself a very stiff drink, had a spectacular joint and ventured out to the pool. About 15 minutes later she heard a familiar voice. Ms. J can we join?” and Janet was very happy. “what are the rules?” she teased. “Janet can we join?” “Of course” she happily replied. And keeping with tradition the girls dropped their amazing yellow tops. They were truly spectacular. Tall, fit with perfect breasts, large dark nipples, legs, smiles, hair basically everything. But this time instead of laying on blankets they curled up with Janet on the chaise. It got her out of mom mode immediately.

“We can’t thank you enough. We were such a mess and didn’t know what to do. If you weren’t here for us we have no idea what would happen. But it would have been bad” Janet was taken by the ‘we’ and missed most of what was said. She didn’t miss what happened next. 2 amazing lips were on hers and a very sexy tongue entered her mouth. She couldn’t resist. “Thank you” came a whisper. Followed by another set of amazing lips and tongue. She could’nt resist and held the new kisser. Then she felt her top being removed. “Hey what the hell” Janet said as she broke the kiss. But the lips on her breast and the nibble of her nipple stopped her in mid sentence.

“we’ve wanted to be with you since we were like 12, and now we are” and more kissing and sucking happened. Janet was beyond options. She had nothing to do. She wanted it to stop, she wanted it to last forever, she wanted to tell them they were wrong and tell her parents, she wanted to film it and say FUCK YOU to her ex, she wanted to make sure her son never knew, and she wanted to cum over and over and over and over. And she had some help in that regard.

Mom mode tried to make an appearance. “Kaley we can’t do this” she implored. “I’m Kelsey and we are going to do this” and kisses happened again. And Janets bottoms disappeared. “FUCK” Janet exclaimed. “Oh that will definitely happen but not now” and the girls switched. More kisses, sucking and then a large tongue in her pussy. “Fuck” she exclaimed. “I told you later” and more arousal of the naked mom.

The girls each grabbed a hand and took the totally overwhelmed naked mom into the house and threw her on the couch. “You know why we wanted to be with you, for like FOREVER. Cuz we used to watch your ex tickle the shit out of you and we wanted to do that. And now we will” and the girls jumped on the naked mom> Kels sat on her thighs and Kales grabbed her arms and pulled them above her head. “He used to do this”

And Kels started to run her perfectly manicured nails up and down her toned abs. “PLZ NO” Janet begged which just made Kels dig a llitle deeper. “why, cuz he used to make you CUM LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER doing this. And so we did it to each other”and then The giggles became louder laughs. Kals leaned in and kissed her hard. “This is going to happen all afternoon and maybe longer” and kissed her again. Janet kissed back. “Plz stop I hate this” Janet begged. “Kales do you think she hates this?” asked the one blond. “Her body says she likey” Kales answered and nodded to 2 very erect, large eraser like nipples. “I believe you may be right:” and Kelsey leaned down and took one breast in her mouth and tongue teased the very sensitive nipple. Janet moaned. “SEE” Kelsey celebrated and took the other nip in her mouth. Janet was moving closer and closer to the edge

The girls stopped kissing Janets very amazing, taut, erect breasts. “Damn shes hot, and amazing” One K said. “Yes she is but she no you” and they kissed over Janet who now was completely done. “And I bet shes totally ticklish” and the K’s attacked. First on her breasts and neck. Then her abs and thighs. Next her knees. Janet bucked and cackled. Her laughter filled the room and spurred the twins on. Janet was in heaven/hell. “You know where I think it’s the worst? Feetsies” and Janet knew they were right. One K sat on her legs the other started to scrap nails over her soles. Janet screamed with laughter. The scrapping continued. It got harder the laughter got louder. Janet was pounding the couch and trying not to pee. Then the one K took a big toe in her mouth and teased with her tongue. Janet let out a moan that came from her sole. K knew and worked and worked. J felt the orgasm coming. “ I think shes gonna cum” the other K said. “Your turn” and they switched. But this time Kels , who had lost her bottoms, stuck her soaked, horny, needy, engorged, lonely pussy right on Janets face. Kales just started to suck the other toe.

Janet had no choice, no options, no friggin idea and couldn’t believe this was happening. But she loved giving and getting head and her ex was awful. So she took the oppt and went nuts. She grabbed Kelsey by the thighs and pulled her hot, wet pussy deep on her face. She rammed her tongue as deep into the youngster as she could. She licked slowly, she sucked, she kissed and drove Kelsey crazy. The more Janet worked the more Kelsey ground into her face. Both loved it. Kelsey moaned and ground her groin into Janets face. She wiggled back and forth and loved it. Again her longing and enthusiasm made a dif and Kels came all over Janet’s face in no time flat. Then the 3 naked girls all cuddled, curled up on the couch and fell asleep.
Janet was the first wake up. She could not stop smiling and then she realized she had 2 perfectly manicure nails up her pussy. And she was very glad her son was with her dick ex.

Kels woke up next and realized where her hand was and started to wiggle her fingers. That made Janet giggle and wiggle and woke up Kaley. Who smiled and winked at her twin. Kales moved her hands and started massage 2 amazingly freckled breasts. Kels stuck her tongue deep into a surprised mom mouth. And her fingers still tingled the red head pussy. Janet was very happy. She felt a hand leave her breast and next thing she knew a finger was up her ass. She started to shake her head and say no. But that wasn’t going to happen, Now she had a tongue in her mouth, fingers in her pussy, one in her ass and was about to come like she’d never had. And soon she did.

She screamed into one blonds mouth as the other dug her finger deeper in her ass. The girls were so over the top with smiles and Janet was so over the top with “WHAT THE HELL” and once again they fell back asleep and Janet wanted the summer to never end. When she woke back up she was tied naked to the couch, with her hands above her head and one leg over the back of the couch. And 2 smiling naked, aroused, wet, full nipped volleyballers at her feet. “We’ve got a surprise for you” they said in unison.

Good story, and there is nothing wrong with Celebrity Erotica, as long as you are putting in your best effort.

re read it and gotta kinda agree not a ton of tickling. i appreciate the feedback. there will be a chapter 2 and i will make sure theres more. for my info - do u have a prob with the f word? just askin

re read it and gotta kinda agree not a ton of tickling. i appreciate the feedback. there will be a chapter 2 and i will make sure theres more. for my info - do u have a prob with the f word? just askin

If that's what you want to do don't let anyone tell you how to write your stories.

thnx for the support. would appreciate ur opinion on this. I write where the story leads me but I also want to satisfy the reader. Sometimes its a fine line. I've also asked for feedback so i've got to listen to the neg as well as the pos. And, sometimes, critics make u better. but, again, thanks for your words of support. much appreciated

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back