• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

President Don Turtelli Part 10 "S.O.S" M/ff (Final)

CapturedDoll

Verified
As Doll showered... Don piped in some music for her. Something... girly. Something that would get her mind subconciously prepared for what he had planned. Women LOVE to "rescue" a man if they think it's possible. Why not encourage that? All that's going to do is get Doll more on his side. And that song did double duty. He KNEW Doll wanted to be "rescued" in some form or another. ALL women did. Dominated... TICKLED... to feel free enough to LOSE CONTROL. To a bad, BAD MAN. But, she also needed to feel SAFE. And he could tell she WAS falling for him. He just had to be smart about it. And not put his own heart in the way. Not yet. He could STILL be romantic with her... even though he had to hold back his feelings. And later tonight he would have to hold a press conferance. Have her speak out publicly that she loved every second of last night. That is was planned... except for Vernon. The music began.

As Doll turned off the faucets... Madonna? "WOW! He's love's Madonna too? He's SO COOL!" She thought happily to herself. Leaving her hair wet... Doll realized she had nothing to wear. She walked over and stood before Don's closet. "No... I had better write him a letter first."

Peeking around the corner she saw Don waiting for her at the kitchen counter with breakfast and a smile. She whispered... "Catch!" She sailed a paper airplane through the kitchen. Don caught it and opened it up. "You don't need NOTHIN to wear... But... just grab one of my shirts in the closet if ya want honey".

Doll turned back around and saw April staring back at her. Don's comfortor was pulled up around her neck and her eyes were wide with confusion. "WHO are YOU? She asked.
"I'm Doll. I guess you spent last night with us. We were just talking about..."

"WHO'S WE?!"

"WE... as in ME." Don walked into in the doorway behind Doll. He raised his arm, leaning onto the door frame. April let out a tiny scream covering her mouth. She quickly looked around the room, searching for an escape route. "Planning to go for a jog ?" Don asked with a cheshire cat's grin. April got up on her knees ready to jump off the bed. Doll realized she had better get out of this conversation and find something to wear. She hurried off to the closet.

"You know Mrs... hahaha FENWICK... it's very RUDE to not even say good mornin' when you're a GUEST in someone's home. I made you breakfast and everything! You should be THANKING ME for being such... A GENTLEMAN."

April pulled the pillows around her as some sort of protection.. Being naked made her feel so much more vulnerable. "WHY AM I HERE?!" She squeeked out fearfully.

"YOU TELL ME. I'm just as surprised as YOU ARE." Don raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe you WANT ME. You sure follow me around enough." He continued standing in the door way as he watched April back up against the headboard. "Though...after Vernon fucked my Doll here last night... Well, maybe that's why."
Doll came back out wearing a black pirate's hat... one of Don's large white dress shirts and a stripped tie wrapped around her waist. "Fucked... ME?! What are you TALKING ABOUT DON?!"

"Doll, I was going to tell you after breakfast. Listen ladies. I may be a LOT of things...but one thing I am NOT... IS A CRIMINAL. I'm gonna show you the video of what happened... both of you. April, you're safe here. I ain't gonna touch ya. Just come into the living room and I'll show you..." Don turned around and walked out. April stayed frozen in place on the bed. Doll walked around the bed and retrieved her robe. April grabbed it and quickly put it on. Doll walked out of the room with April slowly getting up off the bed... following behind with trepidation.

Doll sat down on the couch in front of the tv. April stayed by the door of the bedroom. "April... I SAID I wasn't gonna touch ya... and I MEANT IT. Now... make ME feel comfortable and just SIT DOWN. I DON'T TRUST YOU EITHER." April measured his words carefully... and warily sat down on the furthest end of the couch.
"Ladies I'm VERY ANGRY right now. I just received a very WEIRD text from my buddy Pauley. Don finished plugging in his laptop to the huge flat screen tv. Then sat down on a chair nearby. He slumped his shoulders down and looked down sadly. "Doll.... when I said I wanted you to be an example of my plans for America... My "arrow"... I didn't realize how FAR you intended to go. Apparantely you are VERY UNINHIBITED... which... DON'T GET ME WRONG... I LOVE THAT! Now... you said you can't remember anything. I can't remember much either... I DO remember saying SOME things..." Don kept his face stern. But then lightened it up for Doll.

"Sweetheart...it's all just part of the act. I planned ALL OF THIS. And... you remember giving ME PERMISSION to INCLUDE YOU IN MY SHOW... RIGHT"? WE MADE PLANS... TOGETHER! Doll searched her mind and shook her head yes.

"Alright good... now LISTEN. One thing I have learned is... people love reality shows... even though most are scripted. We were just talking about that a lil while ago. They love to dream up NONSENSE. So... understand Doll... I scripted mine! People SEE ME AS A BAD GUY! SO... I'm BEING ONE. But that's NOT ME IN REALITY. I'M A GOOD MAN! You're probably NOT going to like what you see in this video Doll. But there's a bigger reason behind my show. Which brings me to April." Doll crossed her arms as April narrowed her eyes at Don.

"There has been a uprising against me. Ya know the one YOU STARTED April with your BIG MOUTH? You may not like me... or what I'm doing here... But I think someone from your resistance DRUGGED ALL OF US. I NEVER would have said or done half of what I have. NEVER! I mean April... from what I understand WE had sex TOO... which I feel really bad about. BUT YOU OWE ME!! Don looked down and shook his head. He clasped his fingers together and sat for a moment deep in thought. "Let's watch the video... I want some questions answered. Alright? Both women slowly shook their head yes. Don thought THAT SHOULD go over pretty well. Pauly would still have to wait. Don took the opportunity then to shoot off a quick text to Pauly. "I can't talk to you right now... I'll be in tommorow. DON'T BOTHER ME." The he took out the Verizon app and brought up April's social security number. With a push of the word "GO" A signal was sent out. "There... we will NOT be disturbed. And afterwards April... if you want to leave... I will let you. In fact you can go right now if you want. But I'M WATCHING THIS " He got up and pressed play on his computer. Out of the corner of his eye he watched to see if April would get up to leave. She didn't.

Don then got up quickly and knelt by Doll on one knee. "Doll... I hope you still want to be with me after all this..." He looked down and eyed her toe ring. "If I went too far last night... I'm sorry. And I dont blame you at all for... well, you know. You didnt have control over that... I didn't either." He looked sadly down at the floor. "I'm sure I will Don... I mean I already know you wouldn't hurt me. She tried to give him a small smile. He picked up her foot and place it across his ankle. "Let this toe ring I gave you be a symbol of my heart... and honesty. FOREVER" He admired it for a moment. It was made of white paper. "Hmmm the diamond seems to be loose... let me see if I can fix that..." Don pressed the paper diamond pushing the inner needle into Doll's skin... releasing the chemical. "Ouch!" Doll exclaimed. She pulled her foot back abruptly.
"Oh I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you!. I'll send it off the the Jewelers tomorrow." Don gave her knee a pat and leaned in for a kiss part way... and Doll leaned in close and kissed him. "I trust you too sweetheart...." Doll's smile got bigger as he got up and went back to his seat leaving April and Doll alone on the couch.

Don's phone started beeping. He picked up the phone and there was a message from Joe Pecsi. "DON TALK TO ME!!!! THE COUNTRY WANTS YOU IMPEACHED!!! YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT LAST NIGHT! IT PUT THE IDEA INTO THEIR HEADS! NOW THEY WANT IT. WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THIS WAS A BAD IDEA TO BEGIN WITH. THERE ARE ARMED MEN OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR RIGHT !!! YOUR GOING TO BE ARRESTED!!!
It took everything Don had to hold back his smile. He shrugged and covered his mouth as he rested his elbow on the forearm of the chair. He put down the phone and raised his eyes straight to the tv. Pretending to be thoughtful, concerned, and angry. That is until the chemical began to to take effect. He looked back and watched as the girl's arched their backs and their eyes began to glow. Don ran off and came back with an armful of restraints. But... he heard music coming from somewhere. He dropped everything and ran to the kitchen. No. He went back into the living room. No. Where was this coming from? He walked around and around until he realized it was coming from the wall.

Don started to pound on the walls to block out the music. "TURN IT DOWN JERK OR I"M COMING OVER THERE!!!!! But the music played on... and on... Finally he threw his hands up and went back to the living room. He could actually SEE the words play in front of him... but couldn't block them out. Maybe he DID get drugged after all?
As the chemical took over inside April and Doll's blood stream... the words vanished but the music remained. Don tried to tune it out by shaking his head. He removed their clothes and placed leather restraints onto their ankles. And then their wrists with handcuffs. He placed a feather into each of their hands. Then pushed over a foot stool and placed their legs gently onto the cushion. Side by side... their glowing eyes watched him intently.

"April... Doll... GIMME A SHOW... AND WATCH THE VIDEO. Don't do anything else but tickle your clits for me... AND ONLY... WATCH... THE VIDEO. It's EVIDENCE. Just listen to my voice... and EVERYTHING wil be ok." Their eyes fixated onto the screen. Don got up and walked away.. and came back with his most prized feather. It was snow white, long... and stiff.

He sat down on the floor to make sure they both could see the screen. "Don't I look handsome April..." He touched her arch with his feather and gave it a quick tickle. Her body jumped and she let out a giggle. "Yes Don..."

"NO... CAPTAIN. YOU CALL ME CAPTAIN." He gave her sole another quick tickle.
YES CAPTAIN! She wiggled her toes as she giggled more intensely.
"Doll... you'll do ANYTHING I tell you from now on... WON'T YOU"?
"HEHEHE! YES Captain!!"

"That's right... you WILL... And when you see yourself in the stocks soon... you are going to get VERY TURNED ON. No matter what I say in the video... you're going to LOVE EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH. ARENT YOU?"
Doll's giggles increased as she felt the feather tickling at her toes. "Yeehehehesss hehehe!"

"April... you've NEVER going to say ANYTHING BAD about me again to the press.... or to ANYONE... RIGHT APRIL? Because if you DID... you WOULD BE VERY SAD... and you like being HAPPY... don't you? You don't want to make me ANGRY... do you April? You don't want to get me in trouble. BOTH OF YOU LOVE ME."
He moved his feather to April's heel and dragged it up her arch... and brought it back down. She pushed her foot to the side in front of Doll's left foot. She wiggled her toes against Doll's foot and it made her jump and giggle. Don watched their feet play the cutest game of footisie and he tickled their soles making them twitch and bounce against each other.

"April and Doll don't CARE WHAT the MEDIA says.... not the news.. not friends... not family...not the COURTS. You KNOW I"M HOT... and SMART... and will DEFEND EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. Right ladies?" He smiled as he heard himself begin torturing Doll on the video. Her laughter was echoed as he tickled her foot with the tip of his feather. He went back and forth lightly tickling their arches... Enjoying their laughter and the wiggling of their toes. He started to rub himself through his pants... he REALLY had to take a shower soon though.. Jesus... how much sex can one man HAVE in a month? He laughed to himself as he ran his feather through their toes and all around the soles of their feet.

"Tickle your clits with the feather Ladies... I wanna make you cum... I WANT TO CUM. I'm gonna MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. AND YOU LOVE BEING TICKLED BY ME... DONT YOU?"

Both April and Doll began stroking their clits and drew back sighs inwardly. "Ohhhh hehe YES CAPTAIN". They said in unison. Their laughter kept going and going as they tickled at their clits accutely with the feather. Their pink eyes flooded the room nearly blinding him suddenly. It made him turn away to block the light. Soon Don felt water underneath him.

"What the FUCK?"

The water began to rise and Don started to panic. He ran around the penthouse searching for the leak. But he coulden't find it. Soon it was up to his knees... and covering April and Doll's legs. They just kept laughing as if they were still being tickled. Their feathers were wet and swished around the water back and forth. Don reached under the water to undo their ankles restraints. They were stuck. So he ran to the front door to let out some of it out. But he couldn't open it. It was jammed. Running back to them he tried to lift Doll...but she was too heavy. So was April. Don SCREAMED IN ANGER AND FRUSTRATION. He bolted upright.

As he slowly woke up... he realized he was having a dream. A wet dream... that was turning into a nightmare. His blue uniform pants were soaked. He felt his orgasm melting though him and pulled his thin blanket back over him to cover his pants. He laid back with relief and a smile. The Guards outside his cell kept streaming their flashlights over his eyes. He closed them seeing his eyelids turn pink from the inside. All through out the night these assholes shined them onto his face to keep a close watch on him. But he was so tired he just kept going back to sleep to his AMAZING dream. The prison had been without electricity for 2 days now. The battery powered Walkman above him continued playing in his cell mates bunk. "WOULD YOU LOWER THE FUCKING VOLUME... I'M TRYIN' TO SLEEP HERE!!! Don shouted.

"FUCK YOU!" Was the response from above.

Don got up to face the man known as "Mr. Cool" The guy who could have you taken out in less than a day. "I'm sorry... I'm just tired Mr. Cool. I didn't mean it..." Don KNEW not to fuck with the younger Mafioso. This new Generation of Gangsters were just OUT of CONTROL. NO RESPECT. This entire wing was crawling with them. He got along well enough with everyone else. But Mr. Cool had an explosive temper and Don couldn't risk another 8+ years in the can. At least in his dreams Mr. Cool was subserviant to him.

"DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE MUTHA FUCKER. YOUR LUCKY YOU'RE GETTIN' OUTTA HERE TOMORROW. I'm sick of your ass..." The younger man went back to his music... turning it up even louder. At least having done a short stint in the Navy (Really?!?) ... this guy listened to old songs about the sea. He had a ton of old cassettes. Cd players weren't allowed in the prison. He had mixed tapes too. So Don got to hear some new music as well sent in from some the guy's friends. But it was the old songs that benefited Don. A lot of the music he enjoyed was there amongst those tapes. It became an escape for him imagining himself out there on the high seas... away from this place. Maybe he could own his own boat someday... and be called Captain. Especially if his crew were all female. "Mmmmm.."

He sat back down with a thud on his hard bed. Laying back down he tried to go back to sleep. To April... to Doll... to being President. Not that he EVER would have wanted that job in real life.He preferred his life of crime. Far more profitable. Jail time was just a part of the package. But the tv alone was constantly playing outside the cell. All those stupid shows playing round the clock. He would NEVER watch tv again once he left here. Don could never get use to this living NIGHTMARE. All the FUCKING NOISE!!

"No Turtelli... time for dinner." A guard stood outside the cell.

"I'M UP!! FUCKING HELL!" Don sat up gruffly.

"Hey... I don't make the rules. If it were up to me I'd let you. You know that."

"Yeah yeah I know." Don waved him off.

"By the way the Warden wants to see you in the morning. Don't piss him off you know he can keep you here longer..."

The guard walked off as Don ran his fingers though his hair. Don smiled as he realized this would be the LAST TIME he EVER had to deal with "The DUDE". The guy who pretends to be your friend... and turns around and into a controlling dick. He had put Don into solitary confinement 25 times that year alone. "The Dude" enjoyed snapping his fingers and saying "I... 2... 3" when Don was about to be put back into solitary. Like a sadistic magician. Don never even had a chance to catch him in his dreams. Aways evading him. Always. Even still... he loved his dreams... The fact that he dreamed of being President Of The United States... and he could do WHATEVER he wanted... it made his time in prison almost bearable. And getting his revenge on Vernon... and April... was so... PERFECT. Last night was the BEST DREAM YET.

As his dinner arrived... the prisoner Artemis slid 2 trays of food through the hole. He gave Don a thumbs up and looked away from him quickly. Don loved threatening him with tickle torture. But he never had to go through with it. Artemis just did as he was told. Don took his food and put Mr. Cool's tray on the small desk beside the bunks. Don sat back down and looked under the tray. He saw a slip of paper. The note read: "April lives alone in Key West, Florida. Have FUN DON... Good luck!"

"EXCELLANT." Don swallowed the piece of paper and took only the stale bread off of his grey plate. Now all he had to do was get picked up on time by the lovely Samantha. He preferred calling her Doll. Part of her TMF name. She WAS SO PRETTY. He never even had a chance to go on a date with her before he was pinched. The cops got him as he was leaving to meet her. Thankfully she was pretty cool with "the life" thus far. She had waited for him. But never would visit. She was too scared to come here. He understood that. So they just wrote each other letters. BUT WOULD SHE BE THERE TOMORROW TO PICK HIM UP?

After all was said and done... he was GOING to GET HIS REAL life BACK. Piece by fucking piece. His penthouse... his limo... his clothes... his FEATHERS... HIS WORLD. And he was going to treat Doll to the lavish lifestyle he had imagined all these years for her. For THEM. With or without her... but he HOPED she would show up. Years of letters coulden't have all been for nothing?

8 years in this fucking hell hole thanks to April O'Neil. "When I get my hands on her... I WILL MAKE HER PAY THE ULTIMATE PENALTY. APRIL, I'M COMING FOR YOU BITCH." He tore at his bread and swallowed it bit by bit. Staring at the bars that soon were no longer about to stand in his way. "24 hours... Tick, tock..." His growing smile was cold and venomous.

Later that night as Mr. Cool fell asleep... Don carefuly took the walkman and laid down in his bunk. He quietly put in the cassette tape he'd been hiding from him. He hit play at the very moment before he went to sleep. One more dream... and BACK TO REALITY. He smiled as he closed his eyes

The End

To Don Turtelli: The Ultimate Villain in my/our TMF world. <3 And to all of you who love him as much as I do. :)

*I probably will do a second short series at some point: "Don's Revenge". Something like that. Not sure yet. :) I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have. :) ] I'll be including a playlist for all the songs I chose in the next post. Thanks for reading, and to those of you who played along. And the nice comments I have received along the way. :)

Playlist: *sigh*- It won't let me click on the link so I guess I can't share my watch list. So here's a complete list of the song tracks if you'd like to make your own.

Don's List ;)

First We take Manhattan- Leonard Cohen
I'll Never Smile Again- Frank Sinatra
Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift
When I love I Love Carmen Miranda
Caruso- Lara Fabian
Solletico- Rene Aubrey
Thru And Thru- Keith Richards/ The Rolling Stones
I Like Dreaming- Kenny Nolan
Everybody Knows- Leonard Cohen
Chains- Tina Arena
You Can Leave Your Hat On- Joe Cocker
Weapon- Matthew Good
Core 'N Grato- Dominic Chianese
My Way- Sammy Davis Jr
Captain's Lament - Paul And Storm
I've Got You Under My Skin- Frank Sinatra
Dance Me To The End Of Love- Leonard Cohen
Rescue Me- Madonna
I'm Your Captain- Grand Funk Railroad
I'll Be Seeing You- Bing Crosby

Last edited:
Great story I enjoyed Particularly that Mr.cool character he sounds neat

Playlist added to original post. (For whatever reason I can't share my watch list.)

Outstanding! I really love what you did with it, and the dream aspect really plays into the outrageous feel of the whole story. Great stuff! You're a wonderful contributor to the TMF. I can't wait until the Don goes on another tickle spree!

Outstanding! I really love what you did with it, and the dream aspect really plays into the outrageous feel of the whole story. Great stuff! You're a wonderful contributor to the TMF. I can't wait until the Don goes on another tickle spree!

THANK YOU!!! :) Your compliments mean a LOT to me! :justlips::eek:. And I'm very happy you played along. You worked in quite well with what you did. :)

I was afraid I would have a hard time writing him. It took a lot of thought and work but I got there. :) And so I look forward to doing another series with him. Big time. :)

I am also exited for the sequal the ending is sorta like a cliff hanger

I am also exited for the sequal the ending is sorta like a cliff hanger

It is! :) I'm glad you'te excited I am too. I don't know when I'll restart it... maybe a month or two. I've been already thinking about it but nothing is clear to me yet.

Oh my goodness my apologies!! I need to rework... ah crumb cake. lol I can't really fix that now I don't think? I'll look at it at and see what I can do. Dang. :/

lol If you can't...don't sweat it. But yeah....for future reference, I am a girl lol

lol If you can't...don't sweat it. But yeah....for future reference, I am a girl lol

;) I remember now looking at your profile but it wasn't listed. I should have asked rather than assume. I thought it would ruin the surprise ending somehow for you. :blondemoment:

;) I remember now looking at your profile but it wasn't listed. I should have asked rather than assume. I thought it would ruin the surprise ending somehow for you. :blondemoment:

Ah gotcha but yeah. I'm a girl. And those threats...welp...heh...yeah. I'd have probably listened xD

Miss doll.. I love the whole series.. Great writing.. JK1974&#55357;&#56841;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back