• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My New Book!

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everybody! As I posted a few days back, I am retiring from writing my stories. I love my characters and am so pleased that so many others enjoy reading about their antics, however, so I have spent the last 3 weeks working on something special for the fans of my stories before I go. After speaking with some of my readers on TMF and getting some much desired feedback, I have gone back and selected 9 Jenni stories,

Jenni The Clown
Jenni The Clown Part 2
The Witching Hour
Jenni And Lily
Fear Of Clowns
Sex Therapy
Lee's Hug
Help My Son
and
Wrong House, Bro

I have revisited and extended all 9 stories and released the end result as a book on Lulu.com entitled The Adventures Of Jenni The Clown. As I said, all 9 stories are extended. This means more verbal teasing, more humor, and of course, more tickling. I hope those who choose to purchase this work are pleased with the result and while I still plan on posting the conclusion to my Halloween Party series in 2 days, it will be the last story that I post for a good while if not the last story period. In case I do decide to stop writing my stories indefinitely, I want to take this opportunity to thank TMF and everyone who reads my stories. I am ecstatic that so many have found enjoyment in these silly tales. Thank you. Here is the Lulu.com link http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-fe...f-jenni-the-clown/ebook/product-22916203.html

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back