• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabella's Out of Order Cosquilleo f/m (Part 1)

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I was a bad boy in college. I had a snobby sorority girlfriend--a statuesque blonde with perfectly shaped breasts. But whenever I came home from college on breaks, I would fool around with the family maid, Isabella. She was a chubby brunette with low self-esteem, and it was not hard to seduce her. She was more beautiful than she realized. She had dark skin and pretty brown eyes. Her breasts were larger, heavier than my girlfriend's, though Isabella's sagged a little. Her fleshy fanny jiggled a lot when she walked. She cleaned our mansion 3 times a week, and we went to bed together while my parents were at work. She was a noisy lover.

One afternoon, I asked her to tie me to the bed and tickle me. I always fantasized about this, but I was afraid my snobby girlfriend would think it was a weird request and possibly even use it as an excuse to break up with me. I felt more comfortable asking Isabella. I actually trusted her more, and there was the added element of excitement at the thought of losing control to a woman of lower status.

After I asked her she said:

"Pervertido," in a teasing voice.

Her eager willingness surprised me. She quickly fastened my wrists and ankles to the bed posts with the heavy duty tape I had procured. The speed with which she bound me was alarming, but she began kissing me all over my body, and I relaxed.

"Cubrir con besarse," she said as she passionately kissed my belly, face, forehead, and finally my lips.

She caressed me firmly, and I began to feel a little disappointed that she was not tickling me. I really wanted to discover whether I was still ticklish. Nobody had ever tickled me since I was a small child, and I wasn't sure tickling could make me laugh. But I felt too shy to repeat my request. Isabella's English was not very good, and I thought maybe she didn't understand me. Nevertheless, I had an erection.

"Bebe want teta?" she asked and her cleavage covered my face. I sucked and licked her nipples and detected the faint odor of pussy. She moaned and began rubbing my penis. I strained against the tape. I bucked in frustration. I wanted to fuck her so bad but couldn't get loose. She kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing, then she put it in her mouth and sucked and it felt so good. I almost exploded but she stopped. She straddled me and shoved my cock in her slick pussy and rode. She fingered her clitoris as she slid up and down my shaft, her big titties bouncing and driving me crazy with desire. I bucked frantically. From this posture it was harder for me to orgasm. Isabella grunted and moaned so loud I was afraid she could be heard outside. I think she came. I tried to outlast her and barely did.

She rolled off me, and I was ready to be released. She stared at me with love in her eyes.

"Ok, you can let me go now," I said.

She put her finger on my ribs and smiled.

"You no want cosquilleo?" she asked.

Now I no longer wanted to be tickled. The sex was over and the desire for that fantasy temporarily vanished. It suddenly occurred to me--she had misunderstood. She thought I wanted her to tickle me after sex, not before.

"No, no want," I said and tried to free my wrists.

She laughed.

"Yes you want cosquilleo. You say tie me up and cosquilleo."

"No, no cosquilleo," I said with dread.

She lightly caressed my upper chest. This time her caresses tickled and I felt laughter building inside, but I tried not to laugh. I felt nervous and thought that if she couldn't make me laugh she would get bored, stop, and untie me.

"Cosquilloso?" she asked.

"No, not cosquilloso."

She rapidly tickled my ribs to my armpits and back down to my ribs, up and down repeatedly, with both hands and I burst out laughing. I discovered that I was still ticklish.

"Cosquilleo, cosquilleo, cosquilleo, cosquilleo, cosquilleo," she kept repeating and she tickled my sides and the inside of my hips.

Her tickling forced me to continuously laugh, and I exhausted myself straining and squirming in futility. I felt growing panic, fearing she would never stop. Then my penis stiffened again.

She saw it and ceased tickling me. She had a happy look on her face.

She stood up and walked across the room, and I saw her naked big ass jiggle in back and forth waves. Oh no! She was walking toward the telephone. She opened my black book. What was she going to do?

"Maybe I call Sandy. Tell how her big strong boyfriend is so cosquilloso."

My face reddened. She brought the phone to me. Showed me the numbers as she dialed Sandy. Isabella held the phone receiver to my ear. I heard Sandy's voice.

"Hello."

"Hi, it's Mark."

"Oh hi. What are you doing today?"

Isabella leaned over me, her big boobs brushing my face, and she whispered.

"Cosquilloso testiculo."

She reached down and began tickling my balls.

"N-nothing, ah ah, ahahahaha..."

"What's so funny?" Sandy asked.

I couldn't answer her. Instead, I giggled.

"Have you been smoking marijuana again?" Sandy asked.

"N-no, oh ho, ahahahahahhaha..."

"Don't call back here again until you straighten out," she said and she hung up. I was so embarrassed.

Isabella put the phone on the floor and sat on me.

"You like me dominar?" she asked.

I shook my head yes.

She unwrapped the tape, and she let me ride her missionary style--a long vigorous session.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back