• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lynda Carter

Slow Torture
Starring Lynda Carter
By SlaverTickler

Actress Lynda carter stood naked with her hands bound above her head, and her pretty anckles shackled to the floor. The raven haired beauty could feel the cool air of the dark room embrace her, causing her to shiver and her nipples to stiffen. To make matters worse, the helpless
woman's large breast were traped in a specialy desined stock. She couldn't move her upper body at all. What kined of madman would do this to her.

Their was a sound of a door opening, and then slamming shut. The helpless actress strained to see what was going on, when a figuer steped out of the darkness. A man in a black ski mask stood before her, he was very tal and extreamly muscular. Lynda felt fear ruch through her body, She had no idea who this man was or why he'd kidnaped her. All she could do was stand helplessly as the man oggled her naked form.

"Hellow Miz Carter," spoke the strainger, "I am a reresentative of the Tickling Forum web-site, and I'm here to fined out if your ticklish and if so where.

Lynda's eye's widened. She was ticklish every where, Miz Carter was so sensitive gettin a petacure was torture fore her. I too sevral people to hold her while she was getting her feet scubed, and she NEVER got a foot massage. The man smilled at the terror in Lynda's eye's. Obviously she was pretty sensitive, or she wouldn't react the way she was. Slowly he ran his finger down the restained woman's side, causing her to sncicked and squermed.

"Please don't, I can't stand to be tickled." giggled the actress "please I'll tell you all my spots, just don't torture me."

The man shook his head in amusment, as he brought his finger back up her side. He genly began to stroke the outer rim of Lyna's smouth shaven-pits. The former star of Wonder Woman squealed and jerked harder, full beaiful laughter, sprung from the tall woman, but to soite her best efforts, she could not excape.

"Well we know you ticklish." comented her tormentore, "Now let fined out where."

Laughter echoed of the room's unseen walls, as Lynda's torture continued. The masked man racked his finger tips across Lynda's flat belly, while rubbing two finger against her neck. Lynda screamed and begged for mercy, she'd never felt so humiliated in her entire life. The feeling of helplessness was maddening. She was greatful that the man couldn't fit his head between the stocks and her torso. I he could the man would most likely give her nonstop zerberts untill she died.

"Hahahahaha, oh god please no more." pleaded the wimpering Carter, "I cna't stant it, your killing me...hahahahaha!"

"Oh nonsence." replied the man pulling out a feather, "Now this might tickle a bit, so bare with me."

Lynda felt tear roll down her cheeks, and when into a hysterical fit of laughter when the soft feather stroked her stiff nipples. She couldn't beleave what was happening to her. She trie despritly to pull her big tits out of the wooden restrains but it didt no good. Her full natural breast just jiggled helplessl, and at his murcy.

"Oh oh, please stop, I can't breath." panted the woman "Please just let me go."

"If you tell me who I should go after next, I'll let you go."

"Oh no...I couldn't let this happen to someboy elt's."

"Oh well, I guess your in for a life of laughter."

The End...?

Please not the end

OH PLEASE!!! Do a part 2 on her feet Ihave always wondered what her feet looked like Never saw herbarefoot when she played wonder woman
I may be a coward but I'm a greedy little coward Daffy Duck

New twist on an old idea...

I've actualy decided to rewrite this story, but it wail be longer an with a little more detail. It won't be quite as sexual, (not breasts in stocks), and I am trying to discribe feeling and sinsation a little better then I had before. Of course it's hard to have a mature beauty like Lynda Carter tied and tickled iwth out it having some erotic stuff going on, but I am trying to make it a little more "fem" friendly.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back