• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the mom next door - part 3

flugel1

TMF Regular
Don't know if u guys are liking this or not but I'm having a blast writing it. I like these characters. Things get interesting in part 3. Let me know what you think. Enjoy

THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR – Part 3

She made her some tea. She was still shivering and crying a little. “Thank you” Brooke mumbled. Janet went into the bathroom and turned the shower on high. She led Brooke into the bathroom, took off her robe and gently led her in the shower. “A hot shower makes everything better” Janet said and turned to leave. She felt a wet hand grab hers. “Theres plenty of room” and Janet turned and saw 2 of the most beautiful eyes and wettest breasts she’d ever seen. Janet had never seen anyone as beautiful as Brooke. Wtihout thinking she dropped her robe and quickly proved that Brooke was right. There was plenty of room. They immediately grabbed each other like magnets and tried to out tongue kiss the other as the hot water spilled over them. Brooke broke the kiss and just laid her head on Janets’ shoulder. “What in the hell is happening?” Brooke asked. “I have no idea but I’m liking it. I’ve never even kissed a girl and all this….and you. You are amazing, are you OK?” “Yeah, just a lil spent and stunned. When Kaley said she wanted us to meet their neighbor cuz she was fun I had no idea” Brooke babbled. “I am fun and so are you” and Janet goosed her sides getting a giggle out of the soaking brunette. While she was a good 4 – 5 inches taller than Janet she loved the feel of the red head in her arms. She wiggled away. “I think I’ve had enough tickling for one day” Brooke said. “I don’t think so” And Janet shower attacked the taller volleyballer. Janet was filled with a new found lust and confidence. She turned Brooke around and pushed her against the shower wall. “Don’t move. I want to explore this amazing body of yours” and Brooke just nodded.

Janet knelt down and took shampoo and poured in on her ass. She watched in fascination as it crawled down the legs of her shower buddy. She then started to massage her taut, fit legs and move her way upward. She started to massage her tightly toned butt. “Do you like that?” she asked. Brooke just nodded. She placed her hand at the magical V and started to rub her knuckle over the opening. “Does that hurt?” Brooke shook her head no.
She started to kiss the magnificent ass. She started to nibble. Brooke spread her legs apart a little. Janet stood up and reached around and rubbed her rubbed tummy. She moved her hands north and caressed her wonderful, firm, sensitive breasts. The water was having a very healing effect on both women. She moved her hand to Brookes lips and started to trace around them with her thumb. Brooke inhaled her thumb and started to suck and wrap her tongue around it. Janet moved her thumb in and out. She wrapped her other hand around her waist. Brooke sucked hard. Janet bit her shoulder. She moved her hand lower and started to run her finger thru a very cute landing strip. Janet usually overthought things, but not now. She was filled with a hunger for Brooke she’d never had for any man.

Suddenly Brooke turned around and grabbed Janet and kissed her deeply, hard and lovingly. It sent shudders thru Janet. It was electric. Brooke kissed her neck and ears. She whispered “I want you, I want this, but honestly I’m so spent can we just curl up in bed?” Janet noticed the water start to cool. “That would be nice” Brooke started to get out of the shower. “But not as nice as this” and she spanked a perfect butt. Brooke yelped and jumped alil. “Careful, paybacks a bitch” and she wandered into the bedroom. Janet turned off the shower, toweled off and walked in the bedroom. Brooke was curled up in bed, hair wet, nips up with a stupid grin on her face. Janet crawled in and they intertwined. “When can we do this again?” Janet whispered. “In the morning, afternoon and evening” Brooke said and kissed her. “Goodnight, lover” and she closed her eyes. Janet had never been called lover and had trouble falling asleep. And when she did her dreams were very erotic and adventurous and involved a large breasted brunette. Morning couldn’t come soon enough. And maybe Janet couldn’t either

When she woke up Brooke was lying her back holding janet’s hand between her breasts. She looked beautiful and peaceful. Still asleep she rolled on her side keeping her hand between her breasts and pushed her amazing ass into Janet. Janet felt safe, sexy and happy. It’s a feeling she hadn’t had in a very long time. Shortly Brooke woke up rolled over and kissed her. “Mornin’ lover” she mumbled. Janet just smiled at the thought. Lover. “How are you feeling today” Brooke sleepily mumbled. “Honestly………….horny as hell” Janet answered. “It was quite the night” and Brooke kissed her again. “Can I ask you a personal question” Brooke was starting to awaken.
“After last night, I think you can ask me anything”

“Do you like giving head?” Brooke asked and Janet was surprised. “Why do you ask?” Janet wanted to know. “I love sucking a guy off, sometimes more than getting laid. I’m just curious” Brooke explained. “Yeah I do although its been a while” Janet said. “How long have you been divorced?” “About 2 ½ years” Janet had to think. “When was the last time you got laid?” “Over 2 ½ yrs” Janet smiled wryly. “Didn’t you date after the divorce cuz you hot” Brook teased. “Couple times but it was more of a pain and I kinda lost interest” was Janet’s explanation.

“What did you like best about tickling me last night?” Came the next question. Again Janet was alil shocked. “I don’t know. I guess your breasts. Their so firm but soft at the same time. I love how they feel………..watching you orgasm was maybe the hottest thing I’ve ever seen…………………..But I guess the best part was just the power. Knowing I could do anything to your amazing body. The control” Janet was getting aroused at the memories. “Yeah a lot of people get off on the power but there a whole other side to it. It can be sensual, erotic and total turn on. I’d like to share that with you” Brook ventured wondering what the response would. “You want to tickle me more? I’m not sure” and Janet truly wasn’t. “No not like last night, this is completely different like foreplay” “What if I don’t like it?” “I pretty sure you will but if you don’t just say stop and I will” Brooke explained. “How do we do this?” Janet asked curious but not too sure. “Roll on your stomach and I’ll be right back” and Janet watched her marvelous ass leave the room.

She came quickly from the bathroom and set a stiff bristled hair brush and a fine make up brush on the nightstand. “You’re not going to tie me up again are you?” Janet said with a little fear in her voice. “Not at all. Just relax. You’re going to like this” and Brook started to rub a vanilla scented lotion on Janets thighs, she worked her way up the legs and started to massage Janet’s butt, which she was coming to really enjoy. More lotion on the lower back and massage it up to her shoulders. She massaged her neck as well. “Roll over” Brooke said softly and Janet did. This time she started at the neck and went south. She quickly sucked each breast and aroused the puffy nipples. She moved the lotion down across her abs and spent some time around her sex. She finished off with the thighs and moved down to her feet. “Rolll back on your stomach and put you feet together and keep them tight” Brook instructed and reached for the hair brush. She started gently scrapping it across the soles. Janet started to giggle and roll back and forth. Brook went up and down, and side to side with the brush. The stiff bristles had a completely different sensation than finger nails. Frustrating but not unpleasant.

Brooke moved up and placed the brush on the back of her knees and moved it side to side. Janet had no idea her knees were ticklish but they were. She giggled louder and Brooke was a little more aggressive. She moved up her thighs but they didn’t seem to be as sensitive. Brook turned the brush over and gave Janets ass a gently swat. “Hey” “SSSSHHHHHHH lover” Brook whispered. A couple more swats. Not hard, not painful just to create some redness. “Someone’s been bad and needs to be spanked” swat. “Don’t you think lover” swat a little harder. “I think you should say it, lover” “I think I need to be spanked” hard swat, “ouch” harder swat. “Ok stop Im not liking this” And Brooke set the brush on the night stand and started to kiss and lick the redness away. The warmth from the swats and Brooks wet gentle kiss were getting to Janet. Brooke moved and placed her hands on her sides and started to spider walk up and down her sides. Janet was laughing harder now. Brooke tickled her side boob and Janet giggled into the pillow and started to roll back and forth.

Finally she moved to the neck and ears. Head shaking and red hair going everywhere. Brooke leaned down and whispered ok roll over, lover. When Janet did she was meet with a very tender kiss. Brooke used her tongue and traced around her lips occasionally sticking just the tip into Janets mouth. “Put your hands behind your head” Brooke whispered and reached for the make up brush. She started making tiny circles in the hollow of her pits. Janet was biting her lip and shaking her head. Brooke gently moved the brush up her arm and into her elbow. While not really ticklish it was a very erotic sensation. She did this a few more times and then she kissed down the freckled chest to two aroused nipples.

She took the brush and started to oh so lightly moved it back and forth just grazing her puffy, swollen nipples. Janet was wet and ready to explode the brush felt like nothing she’d every felt. Brooke started tracing circles around the nips and move outward finally circling the breast. She moved it over to the other one tracing figure 8s around them. She would sometimes tease the nips. Janets breathing had become faster and she was rubbing her legs together with her eyes screwed shut. Brook zigzagged the brush down her tummy. When stuck it in Janet’s belly button and twirled it around Janet exploded in guffaws and pounded her hands on the bed.

Brooke moved down and laid on Janets legs and started teasing moving the brush across her panty line. Janet was getting wetter and Brook was blowing on her lower abs and magic V. Janet smelled of sex. Brooke would occasionally attack the belly button and get the laughter explosion. Finally, Brooke spread Janets legs apart and kiss her kitty. She ran her tongue up and down it a couple times. She then took the brush and played just outside her lips. Janet laughed, moaned and tried to close her legs on the infernal brush. But the gorgeous brunette had other ideas. She alternated the brush with kisses and ran it up and down Janet’s inner thighs. She got different reactions and was playing her like a fine violin. “Brooke…….please” Janet panted.

She knew Janet was ready she put the brush down and started to suck on her hooded little friend. “Damn………Damn………..Damn” Janet started to methodically moan. Brook inserted two fingers into Janet and curled them up. She started putting pressure on the pubus bone and releasing it. Janet became faster and louder with her chant. “Oh gawd…………right there………….please don’t stop………I’m….
I’m……….I’m” and suddenly her toes curled, she grabbed the sheet and pulled hard. She put her legs around Brook and climaxed with a loud groan. Brook slithered up her body and place her 2 fingers in Janets mouth who instinctively started to suck on them. When Brooke removed them she kissed Janet and whispered “How are you feeling?” and Janet said dreamily “Well I sure as hell aint horny any more” and they kissed and curled up in each others arms “We might be able to fix that” Brooke said with a wink and a smile. “Whats on your agenda for this lovely Saturday?” she asked. “I have errands to run but that’s about it” Janet replied. “Well…….why don’t you go make so coffee and lets watch a movie?” Brooke suggested. “That actually sounds great”

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back