• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: The Laughing Professor - Chapter 10

TQLR

TMF Expert
Janine's contented smile changed to a foolish grinof unexplainable happiness and anticipation when she noticed Margaret walk quickly into her office. The soles of her feet tingled and itched and her tummy tightened up for no reason she could discern.

The Dean was not in her office this morning as Margaret well knew.

"Open the door for me please, Janine" she asked sweetly.

"Oh ! I'm not sure I should do that !" Janine replied with a sweet smile and a little trepidation.

"Now Janine..." Margaret began as she moved closer to the smaller woman, pressed her body against her and forced her up against the wall. Margaret's lips were only inches from Janine's ear when she whispered "...if you don't open that door for me right now, I'm going to tickle you into complete helplessness, strip off and steal your clothes, and leave you here at your desk completely nude !"

Margaret highlighted the veracity of her threat by quickly dancing her long fingernails up and down Janine's sides.

Janine squealed in helpless delight and nearly collapsed to the floor; losing her left shoe in the process.

"And don't forget, I know how unbearably ticklish those pretty little feet of yours are too !"

Janine needed no further convincing so she nimblydanced to the door and unlocked it.

"Now you stay right here at your desk and wait for me. I've something else for you to do for me."

Janine returned to her desk as Margaret slipped into the office. Nervously, she slipped her shoes off under her desk and rubbed her bare feet against the fluffy shag carpet. The tickling sensations made her giggle as she contemplated what Margaret may have in mind for her; knowing full well she would do anything the taller brunette desired.

Margaret swiftly went to work. The safe opened with her first try and she expertly sifted through the papers and ledgers she found within. After 5 minutes of searching, she found the ledger she knew had to exist and verified that she had been the subject of an organized effort at character assassination.

She slid the ledger into her bag and moved over to the floor to ceiling bookcase. Margaret removed what appeared to be a large book from her sack and placed it on the highest shelf. Within the hollow shell of the book was an 8mm camcorder with a wide angle lens. Operated remotely, it would videotape anything that occured within the office.

Finally, the mad professor approached the water cooler in the corner and removed the near empty bottle from the dispenser. A new 5 gallon bottle rested next to the cooler on the floor and it was this bottle that Margaret now bent over. Removing the plastic cap, she poured the contents of a small vial into the water. Her chemical concoction mixed easily with water and was undetectable. No apparent tampering was noticeable once the brunette hefted the bottle into place on top of the cooler.

"Now Janine my sweet," she began as she returned to the outer office, "...here's what I want you to do." Margaret whispered her precise instructions into Janine's ear and the shorter woman giggled nervously and blushed prettily in response.

Sarah Bergstrom nodded absently to her secretary as she unlocked the door and entered her office. She was hot and tired after a very busy morning and wanted nothing more than to relax in her quiet world. She poured a large glass of water from the cooler and gratefully drank it down.

She had left the door to Janine's office open and couldn't help overhearing the strange conversation her secretary was involved with on the phone.

"Dont' you DARE tell ANYONE !" Janine said with a touch of fear. "You know how utterly helpless I am if someone tickles me ! I mean it ! So completelyhelpless that I can't even fight back."

Sarah's eyes widened in surprise and delight and sher nervously drew the tip of her tongue across her full lips. She edged closer to the door in order to hear better.

"If anyone ever found out I'd be completely in their power ! ESPECIALLY MY FEET ! YOU KNOW THAT !! My soles tingle just thinking about someone tickling the bottom of my feet ! Now I'm serious; not a word of this to anyone !" Janine finished and hung up the phone.

Sarah hurried back to her desk and tried to compose herself. Her heart was thudding in her chest and a pulsing heat was building within her loins. Greedily, she drank first one, then a second, and finally a third cup of ice cold water.

Try as she might, she could not keep sensuous images of her secretary out of her mind. Fantasy flashes of Janine wriggling and giggling under her torturing fingers raced through her brain. She could almost see the brunette's huge breasts jiggling and jouncing as she tickled her into helpless submission.

The more she tried to avoid thinking of her secretary, the more intense and realistic the fantasies became. She could almost feel her fingers racing across the woman's helpless body as she stripped her completely nude and tickle-tortured her mercilessly.

Sarah's body tingled from head to toe and she could feel her rock-hard nipples straining against the fabric of her bra. She kicked off her shoes and slid the solesof her stockinged feet across the carpet in an effort to quell the maddening tingling she now felt there.

Panting softly in her excitement, Sarah could stand it no longer. "Janine !" she said a little too loudly, "...would you please come in here."

"Yes, Ms. Bergstrom" Janine said sweetly.

Sarah marveled at the figure her secretary possessed. The full breasts and hips joined by that unbelievably thin waist were usually hidden by Janine's drab attire. But not today. The slight brunette was wearing a sheer silk blouse whose cream color did little to hide the lacy black bra beneath.

"Who were you talking to on the phone just now ?" Sarah asked.

"Well.... I...." Janine stammered, "...I don't .. don't think that's really any of your business" she finished as a pretty flush of red suffused her normally pale color.

Sarah rose from behind her desk and padded quickly over to the door which she closed and locked behind her.

Janine apparently did not find it unusual that the Dean was not wearing any shoes. She did think it unusual that she would lock the door.

"Why are you locking the door ?" Janine asked suspiciously.

Weaving slightly from the chemicals that raced through her blood stream, Sarah moved to tower overher much shorter secretary.

"I asked you a question, Janine. Who were you talking to on the phone just now ?"

"I don't think I need to answer that question !" Janine fired back vehemently.

"I think you do ! And I think you WILL !" Sarah shot back hotly. "You see..." she said as she moved in closer to the confused woman, "...I overheard your little conversation. I think a little tickling might loosen your tongue !"

With feigned shock and horror, Janine tried to back away from the approaching Dean of Women.

"No no !!! Please !!! Don't tickle me !!! I can't stand to be tickled !!!! Please !!!" she pleaded.

With unconcealed lust, Sarah lunged at the brunette's ribs and began tickling them furiously.

In unfeigned reaction, Janine exploded into squeals of unstoppable laughter and doubled over into a laughing heap upon the floor.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!" the secretary screamed while the Dean kept up her hilarious assault upon her tender ribcage.

"Oh MY !! We are helplessly ticklish, aren't we ?" Sarah teased. With practiced fingers, the Dean began undressing her giggling secretary; quickly removing the clothing that kept her from the brunette's soft bare skin.

True to form, Janine was so completely consumed with uncontrollable laughter that she could do nothingto stop Sarah from peeling off her blouse and skirt, skinning off her nylons, and stripping off her bra and panties. Within minutes the Dean of Women had stripped her secretary stark naked; keeping her doubled up with squealing laughter the whole time.

Janine tried a few feeble attempts at pleading for mercy as the larger woman hoisted her to the oak desktop. These were rather badly faked for Janine wanted nothing more than to continue to be tickle- dominated by this woman. Already her furry mound was slick with excitement and her nipples stood rigidly erect.

Sarah tied Janine's wrists together with a discarded stocking, raised them over her head, andbelayed it to one leg of the heavy desk. She used the other stocking to bind the laughing secretary's ankles and belayed them to the opposite corner leg.

A thin sheen of sweat graced Sarah's upper lip as she lasciviously drank in the erotic scene layed before her eyes. With evil glee, she began dancing her long fingernails up and down the wrinkled soles of Janine's tiny bare feet !

Janine howled with insane laughter as the deliciously familiar sensations coursed throughout her body. At this rate, it wouldn't take long until orgasm after shuddering orgasm would dominate her small frame.

Sarah was unaware of her own sexual excitement until she realized that Janine was going to explode in sexual delight just from being tickled !

At the precise moment that her secretary's grinding hips telegraphed her ecstasy, Sarah's own muscles began contracting and expanding in delighted fibrillation. It was all the Dean could do to keep standing up as her knees threatened to buckle. One hand remained to tickle Janine's wiggling feet while the other dove south to bury itself within the confines of her panties. Furiously she fingered herself to a nerve shattering orgasm of an intensity she had never before experienced. Overcome by the sensations that flooded through her nervous system, Sarah whimpered and panted in joy as her knees gave out and she collapsed to the floor;finallypassing out into incredulous sexual oblivion.

15 minutes passed before the Dean of Women regained some semblance of consciousness. When she did, it was in disorientation and confusion. She was not on the floor, nor was she clothed any longer ! Her terror filled eyes recorded the fact that she was nude and firmly bound spread-eagled to her desk with their nylons!

Grinning in evil sweetness, Janine walked around the desk, playfully wafting a very fluffy plume through the air. Still nude, the secretary strutted sensuously and began to verbally taunt her boss.

"Wellll now !! This is a nice bit of role reversal, isn't it ?" she teased. "Once you passed out, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to strip YOU naked and give you a little taste of your own medicine."

A brief spurt of terror ran around the track of her mind, but Sarah controlled it easily.

"It won't do you any good Janine" she began "... you see I'm nowhere near as ticklish as you are !" Although she knew this to be true, she couldn't understand why her skin was so tinglingly sensitive.

"Ohh I don't know about that ! Things are a lot different when you're all tied up and can't get away. For some reason it just seems to make you all the more ticklish ! Let's just find out, shall we ?" Janine said wickedly.

Gently the brunette dusted the plume down the nakedblonde's torso so that just the very ends of the fronds kissed her sensitive skin.

Sarah sucked in her breath with amazement and gritted her teeth. The merest touch of that damnable feather was sending sparks of ticklish tingling shooting through her nervous system ! Margaret's drug had done its job all too well.

Valiantly, Sarah tried to hold back her body's natural reaction to this hilarious stimulation. But she could only control her body so much; sniggers andchuckles constricted her throat and threatened to spill out from her cherry red lips.

"SKNXXXXXX !!!! HMMMMMHMHMHMHHHHMMMMMM !!!!!" Sarah gritted as Janine played the feather up and down her breasts, tummy, and thighs.

"Hmmmm !!! Are we getting a little reactionhere?" Janine chided. "Isn't amazing that people neverrealize how ticklish they really are until their nude and completely helpless ?"

Sarah continued to fight the feelings that twanged against her nerves but her body deserted her when Janine started swirling the feather in her exposed armpits !

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!! EEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE !!" she screamed in explosive, tortured laughter.

The secretary continued to tickle her boss's armpits until she had reduced the woman to a weakenedlump of giggling, sensuous womanhood. She had managed to open the floodgates of Sarah's pent up laughter and now she intended to immerse the helpless woman in an evil flood of fiendish, unrelenting tickle torture !

She moved to regard Sarah's vulnerable bare feet and with a wicked grin of sensual anticipation she pondered on how best to tickle the blonde's long creamy soles. Finally, she decided to lightly scribe the alphabet across her bare feet with the quill tip of the feather.

Sarah's frantic pleas for mercy and urgent begging to be released were drowned in a torrent of loud, raw squeals of insane, uncontrollable laughter ! To the blonde's addled mind, it was as if someone had cast a spell on her to change her nominally ticklish feet into the most sensitive soles ever possessed by woman ! She could feel each evil stroke as it traced acrossthe wiggling balls of each foot, down the wrinkling soles, and around the now very sensitive heels.

Janine continued to tickle the poor woman's feet until her face had turned beet red, tears were flowing freely down her cheeks, and her rosy nipples were standing erectly at attention. The blonde was so exhausted from the forced laughing that the best she could manage were little raw squeaks of laughter and the most she could move was a feeble wiggling of her naked feet.

"Please.... please.... no more.... no more..." Sarah begged the smiling secretary, "...can't stand it can't take it..."

"Now don't you lie to me !" Janine said as she tossed the feather aside and moved up by Sarah's heaving torso, "...I can tell just by looking at you that you LOVE being tickled into insensibility !"

Before Sarah could utter a denial, Janine began running and dancing her fingers up and down both sides of the bound blonde's ribcage !

With what appeared to be renewed energy, Sarah squealed in delighted laughter and wiggled and bucked on the desk top. Wriggling and wiggling however, did not allow her to avoid Janine's devilish tickling fingers. She followed every squirm and jiggle, maintaining a constant flow of rib-tickling torture that vaulted the Dean into an apoplexy of helpless, uncontrollable laughter.

Janine kept up this method of attack for atleast ten minutes until once again Sarah was transformedinto a weak, rosy cheeked, mewling little girl.

As Sarah tried fitfully to draw air into her oxygen depleted lungs, Janine bent close to whisper in her ear. "Now Sarah, I think YOU will tell me a tale or two. I want to know everything that happened to Ms. Standley and why she was fired."

Still groggy from over-exertion, Sarah feebly rolled her head from side to side, hoping to avoid answering her now domineering secretary.

Shaking her head at her boss's recalcitrance, Janine reached into a side drawer of the desk and withdrew a long, pointed, artist's brush. Waving it idly in the air, she warned the captive Dean "I have a way to make you tell me everything I'll ever want to know".

Standing next to the quivering blonde's hips, Janine gazed down and noticed the pouting lips and deweydrops of moisture that beaded the curly blonde mound before her. Lazily, she stroked the fine hairs of the brush gently around the tender skin that surrounded Sarah's love triangle.

"OH PLEASE !!!! EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE !!!" Sarah squealed as she tried to rotate her hips away from the insidious kiss of the brush. "NOT THERE.... PLEASE JANINE !!!! DON'T TICKLE ME THERE !!!! EEEEEEEE!!!"

Sarah's giggling and squealing was soon intermixed with guttural moans of pleasure each time Janine flicked the brush across her engorged love nubbin. Janine knew how sexually stimulating tickle torture can be and was well aware that Sarah was highly excited and very near to orgasm.

But just as the blonde was at the brink of explosion, Janine would stop tickling her and let her come back from the edge. The brunette kept up this wicked teasing until she had taken Sarah to the brink ten times; each time stopping just before the delicious moment of release.

Sarah was crazed with excitement and realized the true meaning of torment. Through sterterous breaths and twitching jerks she pleaded with Janine not to stop; promising to tell her everything she wanted to know.

Satisfied she was telling the truth, Janine began furiously tickling Sarah's nubbin. The helpless blonde quivered and shuddered in mounting excitement; grinding her hips faster and faster in a lewd dance of joy. Finally, a scream of animal lust tore through the room as Sarah painfully bowed her back up in a high arch. Seemingly frozen in this position, her body vibrated with a hellish intensity as the throes of her orgasm totally possessed her. Having wrenched almost every muscle in her body, her libido had wrung her out like awet wash rag and flung her back to the desk in blissful oblivion.

Not wanting to lose the edge of her torment, Janine tossed a full glass of ice cold water over her unconscious captive. The shock of the cold snapped her back to consciousness to greet Janine who was crawling catlike onto the desk and sprawling her nude body sensually over Sarah's bound one.

"Now Sarah, tell me the tale of Margaret Standley" Janine began as she nibbled and sucked on the Dean's engorged nipples.

Sarah groaned in terror and delight; knowing that if she didn't tell, her secretary would probably tickle her to death or give her a heart attack from repeated unstoppable orgasms. Through her moans, Sarah told Janine everything she knew.

A smile of pure evil delight adorned Margaret's face as she watched through the binoculars across the street. At Janine's signal, she knew the information had been obtained and she hit the button on the remote control that would turn the camcorder off.

Again another well done chapter. I can't get enough of your mini series.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back