• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Centerpiece Story

Mac

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. First, I want to thank everyone for the very kind words about my story, "The Centerpiece." The story is a fantasy of mine. Robert's reactions are my reactions. Robert's ticklish spots...what tickles him the worst is the same as myself. I LOVE tickling female feet...I could do it for hours and thats not an exaggeration. And well, The Centerpiece tells the flip side. Skylar and Nadine are based on real people...not rl friends I have played with, but one who I have gotten to know and one who I role play with. When you read The Centerpiece, you get a glimpse of whats the real me. With that said, I have TRULY appreciated everyone's ver kind words and input! But so no one is disaapointed or think that I am blowing them off, because it IS me...my rl fantasy, to write it with the realism I am feeling, I need to stick to me. For example, someone sugessted for smellingg. That is NOT me. I like soft clean feet. Someone suggested tickling other body parts. My passion my desire is foot tickling. I hope this makes sense. I LOVE everyone's ideas, I just need to be true to me in the story.

I have tried meeting people here, but its very difficult as is understandable considering this IS the internet and there ARE some irreputable folk. And I love RP (ladies...gulp) But this story allows me to be open about me...my desires etc. There will be more to come...hope you enjoy!

It was a wonderful story, one of the best F/m stories I ever read here. :D
Since you live in Pennsylvania, you should meet dozens of people from here at once by attending NEST in Philadelphia.

Thank you for the kind words...and the story will continue. But I live the opposite end of the state...at least 6 hours away if not more

i love the series man. hope we get to meet up some day. i live in nj so it is a drive for me yeah thanks for sharing such a story

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back