• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Divas in Hedonism: Part 1 (Bootman might enjoy this)

HardyboyzLita28

WWF Divas in Hedonism
By Hardyboyzlita28
Disclaimer: I don't own the WWF or any of its employees or owners. This is a work of pure fiction. Don't sue me.

Part 1

Lita, Debra, Chyna, Terri, Tori, Jacqueline, Trish Stratus and the Kat (I know that she's fired but she was around long enough for the 2001 Divas Magazine) were in Jamaica at Hedonism II for the 2001 Divas Magazine. The girls were separated into different groups and participated in the many different activities that Hedonism had to offer.

After a hard days work, Lita, Debra and Chyna were just hanging out and talking.

"Hey you guys, guess who's going to be on the cover of the Divas Magazine?" said Lita.

"Who?" said Debra and Chyna.

"Me. Can you believe it?"

"Oh my gosh!" said Chyna.

"Well, darlin' congratulations" said Debra.

They continued talking for a while until Lita decided to go to her hotel room and go to sleep.

Debra leaned over to Chyna and whispered "Hey this is a big thing for Lita. Maybe we should help her celebrate".

"That sounds like a good idea, but what did you have in mind?" asked Chyna.

"Remember what you, Ivory, and Jacqueline did to me when I first got here and made it onto the cover of RAW Magazine for the first time? asked Debra.

"Oh Yeah! How could I forget." said Chyna with a sly smile on her face.

"I'll never forget that" said Debra. "It was torture".

"But you liked it though." said Chyna.

"No, I didn't". argued Debra.

"Yes, you did" Chyna said again as she began to lightly tickle Debra's sides. "You looked so sexy when we tied you down and tickled you. You looked so hot writhing under our touch and hearing your sweet laughter was the icing on the cake. Not to mention that mind numbing orgasm you got from it".

Debra giggled and squirmed around and said "All right, all right. I admit it. I liked it. It did feel good. Do you think that we can do it again?"

"Of course. But we'll do it after we get Lita. Who knows? Maybe we can get her to join in."

****Flashback****

Debra woke up in the hotel room she shared with Chyna. She looked around groggily and was about to wipe her eyes when she realized that she couldn't move. She had been bound nude and spread eagle to the four corners of her hotel bed. The last thing Debra remembered was hanging out with Chyna after a Smackdown taping. Debra took a shower and Chyna had ordered room service for the both of them. By the time that she had gotten out of the shower the food was already there. They both ate their food and had a nice conversation. Then Debra began to feel dizzy. The last thing she saw was the smile on Chyna's face before she passed out.

'Chyna must have put something in my food. but why?' Debra thought.

"Oh so you're finally awake" came a voice from the doorway.

Debra recognized it as Chyna's voice.

"Chyna why am I tied up? What are you doing?"

"Well, me and the girls decided to help you celebrate your making the cover of Raw Magazine" said Chyna as she walked out into the light.

Debra finally got a good look at her. Chyna was wearing nothing but a black thong and a pair of black spike heeled shoes. Debra gasped, but snapped out of it and continued talking to Chyna.

"You wanted to celebrate by tying me up? That's crazy." replied Debra "and who are these 'girls' that are supposed to help you".

"Ladies? Would you care to join me?" asked Chyna.

Debra was surprised to see both Jacqueline and Ivory (prior to her RTC days) come out of the next room. Jacqueline wore a red bra with a matching thong, while Ivory wore a dark green bra with a matching thong as well.

"Jackie, Ivory? What's going on here?" asked Debra.

"You'll find out soon enough". said Ivory.

"Yeah" agreed Jacqueline "But don't worry, the celebration will be a load of laughs".

Debra was very puzzled. She began to beg and plead with her friends to untie her but to no avail.

"Shall we begin girls?" said Chyna.

Both ladies nodded their heads.

"Begin? Begin what?" asked a very confused Debra.

The girls began to move around and take different positions at Debra's nude and very vulnerable body.

"You see Debra," said Chyna "you already know that we are going to celebrate. But what you don't know is that we are going to celebrate by exploiting your greatest weakness".

"What....are..you..talking about?"

Chyna stroked one of her manicured finger nails up Debra's soft left foot. Debra fanned and curled her toes and tried to move her foot away. Chyna kept it up until she heard soft giggles coming from Debra.

"Hee hee hee stop it...that tickles" said Debra. Then she realized what Chyna meant by 'exploiting her greatest weakness'.

"No..no..no you can't do this to me. You can't tickle me. I'm way too ticklish. I won't be able to stand it!" exclaimed Debra.

"Well you've got no choice sweetie" said Jacqueline.

Chyna began stroking Debra's feet very slowly until she heard the soft giggles again. She then began to scrabble her nails up and down both her soles.

Debra lost it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop it.....STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP ITHITITIHIHHITIHHIHIT. I can't ...(gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No CHYHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

'Man. I got this kind of reaction and I haven't even dug in or gotten started on her toes yet' thought Chyna. She nodded her head towards Ivory and she began to tickle Debra's upper right side. Her ribs, tummy, and arm pits were all tickled. Chyna then nodded towards Jacqueline and she began the ticklish assault to Debra's upper left side. Debra's laughter magnified tenfold.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............NO JACKIE.............DON'T.........STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP! OH PUH-LEEZE!!! NO MORE!! IVORY NO!!!!" Debra whipped her long blonde hair from side to side. "STOP TICKLING MY RIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIBSS!! NOT MY ARMPITS I'M TOO TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLIHIHIHIHIHISH THEHEHEHERE!!!!!! CHYNA LEAVE MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET ALONE!!!!

Debra was in Hell. She couldn't believe that her friends were doing this to her. She couldn't speak and she could barely breath. It was torture. She was very ticklish and hated to be tickled. Her husband, Stone Cold Steve Austin, would often tickle her. She hated it, but she wouldn't stay mad at him because he explained that the only reason why he tickled her was because he liked to see her smile and hear her laugh. He would only do it for a few minutes though and she was able to defend herself against the attack. But now, her limbs were tied down and she was forced to endure tickle torture from her friends.

Chyna continued to tickle Debra's soles by scrapping her nails from the balls to the heels of Debra smooth feet. She then went to tickle the wiggling toes but Debra kept curling them up in hopes to stop the torture, but all Chyna did was grab her toes and bend them backwards so that Debra's soles were stretched taut. Chyna continued the onslaught of tickling.

Ivory was busy counting all of Debra's ribs and blowing raspberries onto her tight tummy. Jacqueline was stroking Debra smooth-as-silk armpits. Switching back and forth between stroking and drumming her fingers into the tightly stretched surface like a galloping horse.

Debra was in ticklish agony. She began to feel lightheaded and thought that she was mercifully going to pass out. That didn't happen. The girls knew that she wouldn't be any fun to tickle if she was unconscious. The girls slowed and eventually stopped their tickling. Debra giggled for a good two minutes after the tickling had stopped. Her entire body was covered in sweat and her beautiful blonde hair was matted to her forehead. She finally regained her composure and started to plead with her captors to let her go.

"No more. No more tickling.... please. I can't take it you guys. please stop". begged Debra.

"Oh no. We're not done with you yet" said Chyna. "I'll be right back. Don't go away"

Debra tried to plead with Ivory and Jackie, but they ignored her pleas and began to dry off her sweaty, damp body with towels.

Chyna walked back into the room. In her hands were some stiff feathers and electric toothbrushes.

Debra's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Chyna handed the feathers to Jackie and Ivory and kept the Electric toothbrushes for herself.

Debra began to have a fit. "You can't use those on me. I'll die. Please don't...Plehehehehehehehehehehese!" Ivory made small circles on Debra's tummy until she reached her belly button. Debra nearly leapt off the bed and probably would have had it not been for the ropes holding her down.

Jacqueline was stroking the feathers up and down over Debra's armpits. She then switched tactics and began to use the quill end. Stroking and poking around the soft flesh. This, combined with the belly button tickling, got a great reaction out of Debra.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. PUH PUH PUH-LEEZE YA'LL. STOP IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT. AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE."

"Damn Debra!" exclaimed Chyna "I knew you were ticklish, but not this ticklish. But don't worry sweetie, It'll all be over soon". Debra barely heard her. The only thing that she could comprehend was the tickling sensations that were exploding in her brain.

The busty blonde's breasts jiggled every time she bounced up and down on the bed. Chyna also noticed that Debra's womanhood was glistening with sweat.......or something else.

Chyna found herself getting slightly turned on by the sight of Debra being tied down and tickled, but soon snapped out of it and began to take on the task at hand. Chyna placed both the toothbrushes underneath and in between the toes of the WWF Diva.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NOT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOES. STOP IT STOP STOP IT. NO MORE. NOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHORE! STOP IT. I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!"

Chyna kept up the relentless torture of Debra's soles. She decided to add to the torture by slowly licking up and down Debra's soft peds. Unbelievably, Debra's laughter reached an even higher pitch.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA..........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOOO. D-D-D-DON'T LICK MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"

Chyna kept up the licking and the toe tickling with the electronic toothbrushes, while Jackie and Ivory began to lick and suck on her full breasts. They also continued the tickling of her armpits, ribs, tummy and bellybutton.

"MMMMMMMMMMM.......OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. DON'T STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!"

Chyna then put the toothbrushes on Debra's soles and began sucking and nibbling on her toes. The endless stimulation of her most ticklish areas was too much for the valet.

"OH GOD THIS FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! YES!! YES!! OH GOD YES!!"

Debra's body went rigid and then shuddered with the most explosive orgasm she ever had. She then passed out. Chyna, Ivory and Jacqueline untied her and dried her sweaty body off. Jackie and Ivory left and Chyna thanked them for helping her out.

Chyna locked their hotel room door and walked over near Debra's bed. She gazed down upon her and noticed that Debra had a slight smile on her face. She then walked over to her bed and went to sleep.

****End of Flashback****

Both Debra and Chyna smiled at the memory of Debra's tickle torture.

"I can't wait to get my hands on Lita!" exclaimed Chyna "But wait Debbie, what if she's not ticklish?"

"Oh she's ticklish all right" replied Debra. "I saw her and the Hardy boyz playing around the other day. They were chasing her and tackled her to the ground. Matt held her arms up over her head and straddled her waist. She was begging, pleading and screaming for help and they hadn't even touched her yet. Matt started tickling her sides, armpits, ribs and belly button."

"What was Jeff doing?" asked Chyna obviously interested in Debra's story.

"He was sitting on Lita's legs" said Debra "He took off her sneakers and socks revealing he feet. Oh my gosh Chyna they were flawless and they looked so soft. Jeff began to tickle all over her feet. She was going crazy from all the tickling. I was a little disappointed when they let her go, but it was fun while it lasted."

"Oh I really can't wait to get Lita now!" said Chyna.

"Don't worry darlin', well get her" said Debra "We just have to wait for the perfect time, and maybe we can get a few other Divas to help us out."

"Oh yeah" said Chyna.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back