• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a breakthrough first in tickling erotica!! :) :)

VivianLove

41ghMz1xxCL._SY400_.jpg

Hi guys and girls! I'm so excited to announce a first in the world of tickling erotica! it's taken a bunch of wheeling and dealing but I've been able to publish an actual paperback edition of my shirt stories!! Right now there's only one seller on Amazon so the price is high but I'm working to get it down! it's called teasing, torturing, tantalizing, taboo tales, and it's a collection of four of my most popular stories! also available in kindle format for you e readers! check it out and let me know what you think! I'm so excited to have an actual hard copy of tickling stories published!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1519037996

I've checked it out. It's a really poor piece of writing, both grammar-wise and language-wise. I take it that English is not your first language, but it's still no excuse.
So, yeah. Why would I pay 10 bucks for poorly written stories when even TMF is full of perils?

I've checked it out. It's a really poor piece of writing, both grammar-wise and language-wise. I take it that English is not your first language, but it's still no excuse.
So, yeah. Why would I pay 10 bucks for poorly written stories when even TMF is full of perils?

DON'T BE HATIN! (In the voice of Jamie Kennedy)

You go, Vivian.
I would encourage anyone to foray into the realm of greater exposure for this fetish. It's also great therapy ;)

I agree viv. don't listen to that comment. everyone's got their opinion sure, but I and a lot of others think you're one the best erotica writers ever. keep it up!!

I agree viv. don't listen to that comment. everyone's got their opinion sure, but I and a lot of others think you're one the best erotica writers ever. keep it up!!

Okay, so I'm not saying this to be mean, or disparage OP's writing (which I haven't read and can't fairly express an opinion on), or anything like that, but you do realize just how large a genre erotic literature is, right?

Congratulations!

I wish you great success and maybe even a few experiences you'll share with us!

:bubbly:

wow. just finished it and I have to say that was without a doubt one of the best collection of short stories I've ever read. please do more!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back