• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Club Ivorires, a subsidiary of the Tickle Shoppe

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
First off, thank you to Tysuio for the use of his amazing universe, the Tickle Shoppe. I Hope everyone enjoys....

Cassie had no idea what she was getting herself into.

The 5-3 blonde hopped in her new car and began to drive.

After far too many years in college, then an internship, she was finally getting her first solo client.

She just wished it wasn't for some sleazy club.

Cassie's boss, Tanya, had assigned her this case, a lucrative night club which had so many theories as to what they actually did the blonde's head was spinning.

It's strictly invite only and absolutely nobody not on the guest list gets in, except for Cassie.

Nope, Cassie had a job to do. Find out how best to crunch the numbers for her client and keep the money pouring in.

Questionable clientele aside, oh how the money poured. Over six figures a month just by word of mouth.

The money wasn't the only thing pouring as Cassie's windshield wipers were swishing back and forth from a steady rain.

The young accountant had plenty of time to think on her 30 minute drive to The Ivories. What kind of name is that anyway.

Cassie grabbed her umbrella and stepped out of the car, her black high heels narrowly missing a puddle. She did her best to avoid getting her knee-length black skirt or white blouse dirty on her walk to the entrance.

Last thing she needed was to be dirty for an introduction to her very first big-time client. Especially on her white blouse, which did it's best to contain her ample chest.

When she reached the front door, Cassie heard loud thumping music and a few people scattered by a bar. Not what you expect to hear or see at 10 a.m., but the short blonde didn't judge.

Cassie adjusted her glasses and made her way to the bar, which was tended by a rather striking thin brunette who had at least six inches on her own height.

The bartender was weary of the newcomer but remained polite.

“What can I get you,” she said, not barking but not smiling either.

“Oh, nothing for me,” Cassie replied. “I'm here for a meeting with Alex Barakesse, is he here?”

Now, the bartender just grinned as another woman popped out from the back. Like the bartender, she was a brunette but much closer to Cassie's curvier frame.

“I'm Alex Barakesse,” she smiled. “Not a good first impression there, Cassie I presume.”

Completely embarrassed, Cassie slid her glasses up her nose and tried to regain composure.

“I'm terribly sorry Ms. Barakesse,” Cassie stammered. “I shouldn't have made a blind guess as to your gender.”

Sensing she had the upper hand, Alex brushed off the mistake.

“Don't worry about it,” she said.

Alex stepped out from behind the bar to reveal a voluptuous frame wrapped in a pair of tight jeans and blue t-shirt.

“It happens all the time. Besides I'm hiring you because you're great with numbers, not genders,” Alex quipped.

Cassie let out a somewhat forced laugh at her own expense, adjusting her glasses once again which was a nervous tick she'd developed growing up.

“If you come with me, we can get down to brass tacks,” Alex said, leading Cassie to the room she'd just exited from.

Alex sat behind a giant mahogany desk with toy piano's on top every so often. Cassie pulled up a seat and wondered what that was all about but figured it had to do with a piano reference in the club's name.

“Before we can talk openly, I need you to sign this,” Alex said, handing Cassie a piece of paper. “Just a standard non-disclosure form to protect my business and clients.”

Not sensing the harm, Cassie quickly signed the form to keep the meeting going.

“Now that that's over with, I can tell you what we really do here,” Alex smiled, a little too much for Cassie's liking. “We're a fetish club.”

“A what now,” Cassie asked.

“A fetish club, tickling to be exact,” she answered. “Our clients pay for the privilege of being tickled, or tickling other women, no men allowed. With discretion being of the utmost priority as you'd understand.”

Cassie just stood there stunned, mouth ajar as Alex continued.

“We also have a very lucrative client base online which has access to all our tickling sessions and can interact as well,” Alex said with a mischievous smile.

“You're telling me not only do people pay to be tickled or tickle but they're ok with being watched while they do,” Cassie retorted in disbelief.

“Oh, the voyeur and interaction aspect is one of our top selling points,” Alex pitched, almost like an sexy infomercial. “If you want we can go into the restricted part of the club and you can see for yourself.”

Now Cassie had to think, she was horrified yet intrigued at the same time at the thought of seeing this in action.

“Sure, what the hell,” she replied.

“Wonderful,” Alex grinned. “You won't regret it. Just remember though, what you're going to see could upset you but everyone involved has agreed to participate of their own will.”

Before heading back, Cassie was given a special black armband.

“That's so our players know not to tickle you as you observe,” Alex explained.

The two women finally began walking into the back of the club, which was far more vast than Cassie ever imagined. There were rooms with two-way mirror's so Cassie and Alex could see in but those inside not see out.

Alex stopped first at a room where a petite blonde was having her feet tickled by two women. Cassie noticed a timer counting down and a monitor with all sorts of options.

The blonde, clad in just a skimpy bikini, was laughing hysterically as the timer hit zero. The two women by her feet stopped using their nails and looked at the monitor.

Just then the word brushes flashed on the screen, so the women grabbed a brush each and returned to their work.

Alex saw Cassie's confused look so she began to explain.

“Our clients watching around the globe voted for the blonde to be tickled using hair brushes next,” Alex said. “They use our Ivories app, which is available for $200/month. Members get full access to our tickle feeds of every room and the option to vote on various tickle-related events.”

“I think I heard about this type of endeavor,” Cassie said. “Something called the Tickle Hop?”

“The Tickle Shoppe, yes,” Alex replied. “We're a subsidiary of the corporation which owns the Shoppe.”

Meanwhile, the blonde continued to cackle as Alex and Cassie moved on to the next room.

Cassie was shocked to see four women standing in the room overlooking a deck of cards.

All four women were of different ethnicity. One was a brunette Caucasian, a dark haired African American and another Asian while the final woman was Hispanic.

“This a special tickle fight,” Alex smiled. “None of them have the same worst tickle spot.”

“Is that what makes it so special,” Cassie inquired.

“Partly yes,” Alex continued. “It also has to do with the fact each woman picks a card forcing all opponents to follow. Like one picks a spot, one of the four's worst spots, that can't be tickled. Another picks the outfit, another a handicap and finally which woman receives the handicap.”

“That's devious,” Cassie giggled a little.

“I know, that's the point my dear,” Alex smiled back, enjoying how much Cassie was getting invested.

“What happens to the losers?” Cassie further inquired.

“Oh,” Alex responded. “The first two women to admit defeat are subjected to further torture of the victorious women's choosing.”

A screen then flashed with the info on each contestant.

The Caucasian was thinner and her worst spot was her tummy while the Asian was also thin but weakest on her feet. Both the Latina and African American were on the chubbier side and their spots were underarms and breasts, respectively.

The cards were drawn by the women one by one.

The Latina picked first, and hers said tummy much to the delight of the Caucasian who picked panties. None of the women present would be allowed to wear anything but whatever panties they had on.

Next up was the Asian, selecting arms tied behind your head. Finally, the African American smiled when it was revealed the Latina would have her arms tied.

The Latina knew she was done for.

All four women stripped down to their panties, except the African American who went commando. A choice she deeply regretted now.

After the handicap was dealt out, a timer began counting down from 10 seconds.

“My money's on the Latina to lose first,” Cassie blurted out.

“Care to wager on that,” Alex happily replied. “Loser loses her bra perhaps?”

The two women shook on it as the countdown ended.

As predicted, the Latina was pounced upon by the three other women. She was quickly pinned down and her armpits attacked.

Like sadistic vultures, the women drew great pleasure from the Latina's pleas for mercy. The more she thrashed and laughed the harder she got it.

Cassie, watching this unfold, couldn't help but smile.

The African American made the mistake though of bending over to tickle her pits, at which point her EE breasts were motorboated by the desperate woman.

Caught off guard, the African American fell backward and caught the attention of the Caucasian and Asian women.

They quickly pinned her to the ground, allowing the Latina to get up and resume motorboating her massive melons.

When the other women added their nails to her ample tit flesh, the African American soon relented and admitted defeat.

“Oh my God no,” Cassie cried, acknowledging her own defeat.

“You can keep your bra....for now,” Alex grinned. “I have an idea for how you're losing it.”

Cassie, not knowing what to say or do, remained silent and continued to watch the tickling unfold.

With one contestant eliminated, the Latina once again found herself the center of attention.

Unfortunately for her, she wasn't as lucky this time. She realized 20 nails in her unprotected hollows were too much, so she too admitted defeat.

Having won, the Asian and Caucasian decided the losers would be led away to a testing facility at the Tickle Shoppe. A giant T was marked on the Latina's underarms and the African American's tits, meaning those are to be the area to focus on.

The losers were led out of the room and past Cassie and Alex but the owner of Ivories asked the Latina to stop, which she did immediately.

“My friend here made a bet with me that you would submit first, and it's going to cost her her bra,” Alex explained. “Mind helping me maker her regret her decision a little more?”

“Si,” the woman said with an evil grin.

“Unbutton your blouse please Cassie,” Alex smiled.

Terrified but a bit intrigued by where this was going, Cassie acquiesced to the request. Upon further prompting she opened the front clasp of her bra, her DDDs spilling out.

“Now, please do what you did to your friend's breasts in the room,” Alex grinned wider.

The last thing Cassie heard was the Latina saying Si once more followed by her mouth motorboating Cassie's ample cleavage.

It tickled like crazy, but didn't constitute tickling per say so it was permitted despite Cassie's black band.

The Latina proceeded to then suck on her right nipple, hardening it like a rock. This continued for several minutes with the Latina taking Cassie's bra for a souvenir before the four women parted company.

Cassie and Alex ventured on to another room.

This time there were two women chained to the ceiling, in matching red thong bikinis. The brunette and redhead were both curvier but not quite as curvy as Cassie or Alex.

Cassie couldn't see any other women in the room with them though.

“This is one of our automated rooms,” Alex explained. “Our members vote on where and how they'll be tickled.”

A horn sounded and two sets of mechanical hands shot out from the wall and goosed the women's sides and ribs with robotic precision. The poor redhead seemed to more ticklish so the hands abandoned the brunette and focused their attentions on her.

“I feel bad for her,” Cassie said of the redhead. “That brunette should be tickled too!”

“Care to help out then,” Alex smiled gleefully.

“Can we?” Cassie asked excitedly, starting to enjoy what she was witnessing especially after seeing the tickle fight in the previous room.

“Of course,” Alex giggled. “Just remember if we go in the room we have to listen to the instructions of the members. Not even I can disobey them once getting involved.”

Knowing she had her black armband as protection, Cassie agreed to the conditions and both women entered.

“Hi ladies,” Alex cooed. “I have a special guest who feels one of you is being ignored.”

The brunette started to get nervous even though she was being ignored by the robotic hands.

“What do you say, should my friend Cassie tickle our brunette friend?” Alex asked, looking into the camera.

A new poll popped on the screen and over 85% of the almost 200 viewers agreed Cassie should.

“Now, where would you like to see her tickled?” Alex said.

Another poll was formulated with spots such as pits, sides, ribs, tummy and feet as the options. Pits won a narrow vote over feet so Cassie took her place.

She looked directly into the eyes of the helpless brunette before digging in. Cassie must have hit a weak spot because the brunette threw her head back in laughter.

Not to be left out, Alex grabbed hold of the brunette's right foot and danced her nails on her soft sole.

Finally both women were equal in their torture with Cassie and Alex doing a number on the dark-haired beauty while the redhead was being occupied by the mechanical hands working her upperbody over.

Word was spreading online about what was happening with now over 1,000 viewers watching. A beeping noise alerted Alex to the increased viewership, which for the first time wiped a smile off her face.

“We should probably leave,” Alex said nervously to Cassie who was lost in her tickling focus.

“Why, this is so much fun,” Cassie squealed. She was rapidly tickling the brunette's underarms with laser precision.

“Because, over 1,000 viewers means new options are available to our members,” Alex warned.

Just then a new poll popped up, role reversal. The yes's carried it by nearly 90% and Cassie was now in a world of trouble.

She was still tickling the helpless brunette when she felt something grab her wrists and pull her arms to the ceiling. At the same time, the thong-bikini clad brunette's arms were freed.

Alex, who had stopped tickling immediately at the buzzer was spared while the redhead remained captive.

Cassie tried to free her hands but each time the bonds only tightened.

“I can't be tickled though!” Cassie screamed. “This isn't fair.”

“Oh, you won't be tickled,” Alex said. “Not unless you voluntarily agree to have your black band removed. But, that's only a matter of time.”

“No way,” Cassie retorted, defiant to her core.

Suddenly, the brunette spoke for the first time.

“Hi, I'm Amber and I think it's time we get you a little more comfortable shall we?” Amber grinned.

Amber pushed Cassie's skirt up and removed the curvy blonde's black panties.

“You won't be needing these anymore,” Amber giggled over Cassie's protests.

Viewership of the room had skyrocketed up past 3,000 when Alex pulled out her phone.

“Uh oh,” Alex sighed. “You should read some of the comments in the rooms message board.”

Soon they were up on the screen and Cassie read them with terror.

TickleSex24/7: Yeah, strip that nerd naked!
BootyBoobs2014: Spank her naked ass!!!!!!!

“Great idea BootyBoobs,” Amber grinned before tugging Cassie's skirt down to her ankles. “Who else wants to see this plump ass turned red?”

A new poll showed 93% of the now 5,000 viewers wanted Cassie spanked and a ping pong paddle the desired tool with 53% followed by riding crop and bare hand.

“Don't do this,” Cassie cried out.

“Volunteer to be tickled and I won't spank you,” Amber stated.

Without a response, Cassie felt the sting of the ping pong paddle smacking her tender ass repeatedly.

Cassie had never been more humiliated in her life, thousands of women were watching her getting her bare ass spanked. Yet, there was a rush of excitement all the same she couldn't deny with her nipples rubbing against the sheer fabric of her blouse.

She regretted making that stupid bet but had to live with it now.

It didn't take long for the viewers to want to see the redhead's heiney paddled as well. Alex, almost out of desperation decided to administer a spanking to the redhead.

Being urged by the members, Alex matched Amber smack for smack on their designated spankees.

Not knowing how much more she could take, Cassie surrendered.

“Ok, ok!!!!” she screamed. “If you stop spanking me I volunteer to be tickled!”

Amber smiled as those words escaped Cassie's mouth followed immediately by Amber stopping her spanking of her captive.

Cassie's ass was bright red, almost matching the color of her cheeks from the pure embarrassment. A mechanical arm came and ripped off her protective black band meaning she was now fair game to Amber or anyone/anything else.

It wasn't long before Cassie felt what Amber had earlier when a set of hands sprung from a wall and began goosing her sides. She tried to dodge them but they followed her every move.

Over 10,000 viewers meant there were plenty of sadistic minds offering their services in the message board.

MischievousMissy: No fair, Amber was tickled in a thong-bikini but Cassie still has her blouse and those tits are BEGGING to be freed.

LoopholeLinda: Alex can still spank Cassie if she wants, the deal was if AMBER stopped spanking Cassie, not everyone

“Those are some wonderful thoughts,” Alex said, now accepting her role in all this as owner of Ivories. “Who wants to see Cassie's cans, huh?”

The overwhelming majority, 97%, wanted Cassie stripped naked so that's what happened. The arms stopped tickling her and ripped off her blouse much like her armband.

Cassie felts thousands of eyes focusing on her heaving DDDs which were now exposed to the masses.

Soon enough the mechanical hands returned to work, goosing her sides and squeezing her ribs. All this did, besides tickling like crazy, was cause Cassie's breasts to jiggle like mad.

While this was going on, the poor redhead was being tortured out of her mind by at least three sets of robotic hands. Even so, she couldn't stop staring at Cassie's bouncing breasts.

The camera's zoomed in on her lust-filled face and the message boards started going off.

LoopholeLinda: Let Roxie tickle those tits!!!!!
RedheadedRebel: Free Roxie!!!!!!!!!

Nobody seemed to notice what the redhead's name even was but if it wasn't Roxie, it is now.

“How about it Amber,” Alex said. “Want to share our reluctant friend's feet and our former tickle/spank toy get some licks in on Cassie's cans?”

Amber merely nodded with Cassie's strident disapproval only fueling the fires.

The last remnant of Cassie's wardrobe, her high heels, were plucked off her feet one by one. If only it had stopped there for the busty blonde.

Alex procured a hose which sprayed a slippery substance onto Cassie's tender soles.

Cassie started giggling almost immediately.

“Oooo I'm glad it's working,” Alex cooed.

“What's.....working.....,” Cassie gasped between the tickling of the mechanical hands torturing her upperbody.

“It's a sensitizing solution, a proprietary blend by our parent company the Tickle Shoppe,” Alex explained. “It increases your ticklishness 100 times normal levels.”

Amber then merely blew on Cassie's toes and it felt like 1,000 tiny nails racing across her feet.

If that wasn't bad enough, Roxie had finally been released and began cupping both Cassie's breasts in her hands. She wasn't so much tickling as fondling them, but the sensory overload was almost too much for Cassie to process.

FeatheredFiend: Use feathers on her toes!
TiesTootsies: Hair brushes would work great.

Alex and Amber decided to try both suggestions, with Alex sawing Cassie's toes with a feather while Amber used a bristly brush on her sensitized soles.

Cassie threw her head back in laughter, her sweat-matted hair sticking to her face. She begged for mercy but all Alex and Amber did was swap techniques. Cassie's feet were always ticklish but the sensitizing solution magnified them 100 fold.

The nerdy blonde was close to cracking when Roxie pushed her past her breaking point. The redhead shoved Cassie's oversized melons in her mouth, smothering them in saliva.

Cassie's tits weren't even being tickled but she was overcome with an orgasm before passing out.

The next morning Cassie woke in her own bed, in her pajamas convinced it was all a dream.

Until, that was, until she received an e-mail from her boss Tanya with the subject line “What a show”. Included was a link of Cassie's ordeal at The Ivories.

The blonde watched her own nightmare, wondering if she'd ever have a chance to go back.

AWESOME!!! Great Spin-off from a great series! I can't wait to read more! :)

Thanks Tysuio, if there's enough interest I'd definitely work on another installment. Probably focusing on another character from the 1st.

I definitely vote for a part 2. Clearly you know this setting almost as well as Tysuio does :)

Thanks Edge. I wouldn't go as far to say I know the setting as well as Tysuio but i was inspired by it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back