• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Divas in Hedonism: Part 2 (Drago69 should like this one)

HardyboyzLita28

WWF Divas in Hedonism (2001)
By Hardyboyzlita28
Disclaimer: I don't own the WWF or any of its employees or owners. This is a work of pure fiction. Don't sue me.

Part 2

****The Next Day****

Chyna, Debra, Terri, The Kat, Tori, Jacqueline and Trish Stratus were sitting around and talking in hushed tones. They were planning their little "celebration" for Lita.

"So, what exactly are we going to do?" asked Trish.

"We are going to help Lita 'celebrate' making the cover of the 2001 Divas Magazine." said Chyna.

"Celebrate?" asked Tori.

"Yeah. We are going to tie her down and tickle her."

"Tickle her? Are you guys serious?" asked The Kat with a smile on her face.

"Yes!" said both Chyna and Debra.

"Oh you mean like what we did to Debra?" questioned Jackie.

Debra blushed and replied "Yes, but it will be worst since there are more of us now."

"This happened to you before?" asked Trish.

"Yes, it did" said Debra.

"And where was I?" asked Terri in mock anger.

"I think you promoting something in Canada." said Chyna.

"Oh man. I can't believe I missed that." said Terri.

"Don't worry Terri. You'll get another chance" said Chyna as she slid one of her finger nails up Debra's sides.

"Hee hee hee hee stop Chyna" giggled Debra "We have to concentrate on Lita."

"I guess so" said Chyna as she reluctantly stopped tickling Debra.

"But how are we going to get to her?" asked Tori "We can't just grab her, tie her down and tickle her, can we?".

"No" Terri said "She might make to much noise and plus the photographers and cameramen might get in the way."

"Well," said Chyna "We have to figure out something."

Just then, Lita came running up to the girls and sat down with them.

"Hey guys!" came Lita's happy excited voice.

The girls quickly stopped talking and turned their attention to the lovely Lita.

The Divas replied with a chorus of 'Hey's' and 'Hi's'.

"So what's on the agenda today ladies?" Lita questioned.

"Scuba Diving" replied Tori.

"Water Skiing" said Trish.

"Posing on the beach" came Jackie's reply.

"Hey, I'm doing that too. Only its a nude beach." said The Kat.

The girls stared at her.

"I'm not going to be nude. I'll take my top off, but I'll be covering my breasts with my hands" said The Kat.

The ladies nodded approvingly and moved on.

"Posing pool side" said Chyna.

"Posing around one of the hotel suites" said Debra

"I'm going to have a beautiful design painted on my body. I've done this before and its really cool. Except for the fact that the paintbrushes tickled so badly."

"Oooooh. I wouldn't be able to stand that. I'm way too ticklish." said Lita.

"Really?" asked Chyna.

"Yeah." said Lita.

With lightening fast quickness Chyna grabbed Lita's ankle and held it under her arm. She took Lita's strappy sandal off and threw it to the side. Chyna got a good look at Lita's foot. Debra was right it was flawless and very smooth. She also had shiny red nail polish on her cute little toes.

"Chyna?!" Lita exclaimed "What are you---no no don't----hee hee hee"

Chyna had begun sliding her nails back and forth over Lita's foot slowly and was able to produce sweet little giggles from her. Chyna then began to scrabble her fingers quickly from the ball to the heel of Lita's foot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---CHYNA STOP" Lita thrashed about and ended up sliding out of her chair. The other divas were on her in an instant holding down her flailing arms and legs.

Trish attacked Lita's other foot. While the Kat was squeezing the tops of her knees and tickling the backs of them as well. Terri was squeezing the area above Lita's hip bones. Tori was concentrating on Lita's tummy and bellybutton. Jacqueline took care of Lita's ribs and Debra took hold of those smooth armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Lita couldn't speak and she could barely breath. All she could do was laugh. The girls tickled her until tears were streaming down her face.

The girls finally stopped tickling Lita, who continued to giggle a few seconds after the tickling had stopped. They helped her up and gave her a tissue to wipe her face.

"Oh my god. That was sooooooooo unfair you guys"

The divas laughed and said "Sorry. We couldn't resist."

After Lita had regained her composure. Debra asked her what she'd be doing today.

"The photographers want me to pose in one of the hotel rooms too. Only............." said Lita

"Only what?" asked Trish.

"They want me to pose on a bed"

"What's wrong with that?" asked Tori.

"They want to tie me up and blindfold me. They said I would look sexy in a bondage photo shoot." Lita said while looking down at her hands.

The divas exchanged a knowing smile.

"This can't get any more perfect" Chyna whispered to Debra.

"I know." said Debra "I also know how to make it even better."

"You seem a little apprehensive about this Lita" said Jackie.

"Yeah I am."

"Well, you shouldn't be darlin'" said Debra "We'll come to the shoot if you it will make you feel better"

"That would make me feel better. Thanks."

"No problem darlin."

"Good job Debra" whispered Chyna.

"Thanks" Debra whispered back.

The divas went their separate ways to get their photo shoots started. Lita just wandered around for a little while since her photo shoot wasn't until later.

Chyna and Debra paid the photographers and camera men to leave Lita tied up after the photoshoot was over. They also told them to leave the equipment behind as well.

All the Divas---minus Lita---met up again and Chyna filled them in on the plans. The girls agreed and left to meet Lita at her photo shoot.

****Lita's Photo Shoot****

Lita looked a little worried until she saw her friends walk through the door.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought you guys had forgotten about me" said Lita

"We'd never do that to you girl" said The Kat.

Lita smiled and began to relax. She laid still and allowed the crew of the photo shoot to tie her up spread eagle and blindfold her.

Lita was wearing a red bikini top that barely covered her breasts with a matching red thong (of course). The photographer and cameramen got their shots of Lita. They told her to breathe hard, to stick her chest out and to look as though she was trying to escape.

The divas began to think about all the tickle torture they could inflict on Lita's luscious body.

Soon enough the photoshoot was over and the cameramen began to leave.

"Hey!" Lita shouted "Aren't you gonna untie me!"

"Don't worry sweetie. We'll take care of it" said Jackie.

"Oh......Ok" said Lita.

The last of the crew had left and Chyna closed the door and locked it behind them.

"Uh....you guys.....aren't you going to untie me?" Lita questioned.

"Yes of course we will darlin'........eventually" said Debra.

"What do you mean eventually?"

"There's a little something that we want to do first" said Jackie.

"What are you talking about?" Lita asked getting nervous.

"We just want to help you celebrate making the cover of the 2001 Divas Magazine, that's all." said Trish as she began to trace one of her finger nails all over Lita's tight little tummy.

Lita squirmed as much as her bonds would allow and said "C-C-Celebrate? How are w-w-we going to celebrate my c-c-cover?"

Trish kept tracing patterns over Lita's stomach and replied "We're just going to have some fun that's all."

"F-F-Fun (hee), w-w-what (giggle) kind of fun?"

"What's wrong sweetie?" asked Tori.

"Nothing. Its just that my stomach is a little sensitive that's all."

" 'A little sensitive' huh?" laughed Trish "I think your ticklish. Are you?"

"N-N-No. I'm not ticklish. I'm just EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

At this point Trish had stopped tracing over Lita's stomach and slid her nail into Lita's bellybutton. She kept it up for a little while and then stopped.

"Oh. So you are ticklish. You lied to us Lita."

"Ok. OK. I'm sorry. I am ticklish. Please untie me."

"Oh no" said The Kat "We still have to have some fun."

"Yeah" agreed Tori "We have to finish what we started earlier."

"What?!?!?!? No you can't. I'll scream if you do."

"Scream all you want. It won't do you any good." said Jackie.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you read the brochures silly?" asked The Kat "The rooms are soundproofed for privacy."

"OH NO!"

"So we can tickle you all night long if we want to. You can do all the screaming, laughing and begging that you want." said Debra.

"No no no no" whimpered Lita.

"Ladies! Take your positions!" said Chyna.

Trish and Terri took their positions at the foot of the bed near Lita's beautiful bound feet. Debra and Tori took their positions at Lita's sides. Her ribs, tummy and bellybutton being their targets. Jackie and The Kat took their positions at Lita's smooth, hairless armpits. Chyna hung back. She was going to watch for a little while before she joined in. Lita couldn't see any of them and that only made her feel even more helpless than she already was.

Lita tried to prepare herself for the inevitable. She just hoped that she could last, but something in the back of her mind knew that she wouldn't be able to.

Chyna gave Trish and Terri the signal to begin on Lita's feet.

Trish scraped her nails up and down Lita's right sole. Terri concentrated on the high arch of Lita's left foot.

Lita was concentrating as hard as she could, but a grin broke out onto that beautiful face of hers.

Trish and Terri saw that Lita wasn't going to give up without a fight and increased their efforts at tickling her foot. Trish dug into every soft crevice that she could find, while Terri concentrated on the balls of Lita's feet.

Lita's smile got wider and she began to giggle a little.

"What's the matter honey?" Terri purred "Got the giggles?"

"Just wait until Terri and I start to nibble, lick, and suck your toes" said Trish.

Lita began to shake her head from side to side trying her best to ignore the sensations that Terri and Trish were inflicting on her soft feet. Chyna knew that she was very close to cracking and signaled for Jackie and The Kat to tickle Lita's armpits.

With Jackie on the right and The Kat on the left, they both began to drag and scrape their nails up and down the smooth ticklish surface of Lita's armpits.

This new attack caught Lita offguard and she almost burst out laughing. She bit her lip and continued to shake her head in hopes that her tormentors would stop. The four Divas kept tickling for another 10 minutes.

'Damn' Chyna thought 'She's a lot tougher than I thought she'd be. But then again I shouldn't have expected anything less from someone that wasn't afraid to challenge me to a match.......twice. Oh well, we will still break her no matter how strong she is.'
Chyna then signaled for Debra and Tori to get started on that tight tummy.

'Oh man. I wish they would stop' Lita thought 'Maybe if I can hold out for a while, they'll give up and stop.' That's when she felt something crawling on her stomach.

Debra and Tori slowly began to trace their nails all over Lita's tummy. Dipping into her navel every now and then. Lita bit her lip even harder while a giggle would sneak out every so often. Chyna saw this and motioned for the girls to tickle harder.

Trish and Terri really dug into Lita's soles, the smooth area under and in between her toes. Debra attacked her ribs and Tori tickled her stomach and her bellybutton. Jackie and the Kat were digging all of their fingers into Lita's armpits.

That did it. Lita took one huge breath and let out laughter that none of the girls had ever heard before.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH. AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

The girls all smiled knowing that they had finally broken the fiery redhead. They stopped and decided to give her a short rest. A very short rest. The Kat stroked her hair softly. Once Lita got some of her breath back she began to plead and beg.

"Please you guys....(gasp)...stop this. This isn't funny."

"If it's not funny then why were you laughing so hard?" giggled the Kat.

"Come on now....enough is enough. "

"Uh uh" said Terri "We are no where near done with you yet"

"Oh my god" Lita said "Somebody please help me"

"Ladies?" Chyna asked "Are you ready to begin again?"

The divas nodded their heads and started tickle Lita again.

This time The Kat began to lick upwards on Lita's armpits. Jackie kept scratching and poking around.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........NOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO..PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.
STOP"

Terri was sucking on Lita's luscious toes while scraping her nails up and down her soft wrinkled soles. Trish was licking her soles and tickling between her toes and the tops of her feet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI..... STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!
NO LIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHCKING......STOP...PLEASE........STOP LICKING MY FEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AND ARMSSSSSS"

Tori was counting each of Lita's ribs slowly and wiggling her fingers lightly over her skin. Debra dug her nails into the soft flesh of Lita's sides. She began blowing raspberries into Lita's stomach. She would stick her finger into Lita's bellybutton and vibrate her finger.

Lita felt like she was losing her mind.

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOT MY BEHEHELLLLLY BUTTON. LEAVE MY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS ALLLLLLLOHOHOHONE.
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Chyna got up from her chair to get a better look at Lita's squirming, wriggling body.
She saw that Lita had been bouncing around so much that she nearly came out of her top. Chyna also noticed that the crotch of Lita's thong was slightly damp, and she knew that it wasn't because of sweat.

Chyna had the other girls stop their assault and give the poor girl a break. Lita was trying her best to gulp fresh air into her lungs. Chyna went across the room to retrieve a bag that had her little tickle toys in it. She dumped the contents of the bag on the floor. Feathers, brushes, electric toothbrushes, a back scratcher, a vibrator and a couple of bottles of baby oil were all over the floor.

The Kat picked up the baby oil and whispered "What's this for?".

"It makes your skin really soft and even more ticklish" said Chyna.

Lita heard them whispering, but couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

Trish rubbed the top of Lita's foot. The poor girl nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Awww. poor baby. Your so tense. We'd better relax you".

Lita was still trying to calm herself down.

Each diva, except Chyna, picked up a bottle of baby oil and circled the redheaded diva.

They all resumed their positions around Lita's body.

Terri and Trish poured baby oil all over Lita's feet and began massaging them. Lita jumped, but Jackie and The Kat urged her to relax. Debra and Tori reached over and began to untie Lita's bikini top.

"W-W-What are you guys doing?" Lita stammered.

"We're helping you relax sweetie" replied Debra "Just enjoy it".

Debra and Tori poured oil all over Lita's midsection and began massaging it in.

Lita stifled a moan.

"Don't hold back" said Tori "If it feels good, let us know".

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh" Lita moaned "Oh god this is good".

"That's it. Let go". said Debra.

Jackie and Kat poured baby oil down Lita's arms. They made sure that they rubbed a generous amount into her armpits. They also poured some oil over her breasts and began massaging them.

"Um, you guys? You know I have (moan) a boyfriiiieeeeennnndddd!!!!!"

Lita was in ecstasy. She moaned, panted, and writhed under the divas' touch. She made a mental note to try this with Matt (Hardy) one day. Little did she know that her ecstasy was about to end and that her torture was about to begin again.

Chyna climbed onto the bed in between Lita's spread legs. She stroked her through the
thin material of her thong. Lita's hips involuntarily bucked under Chyna's touch.

'Oh she likes this' Chyna thought.

The girls finally stopped massaging Lita's body and grabbed the tickle toys that they were going to use on her.

Jackie and Kat went for feathers and brushes. Terri and Trish picked feathers. Debra and Tori went for brushes. Chyna picked a feather and the vibrator. Lita was lying on the bed recovering from the massage when she felt two feathers and brushes in her armpits.
This of course was being done by Jackie and Kat. Lita's body was covered in baby oil. This made her skin a million times more sensitive than it already was so she didn't even have anytime to smother the feeling of the feathers and brushes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NO..NO.NO.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO".

'Oh my god' Lita thought 'This tickles worse than it did before. But why?-----oh my god! The baby oil. That's why they were massaging my body. They tricked me! But it did feel good though. No! What am I saying? They are torturing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.'

Terri and Trish used feathers to stroke up and down Lita's ticklish foot. They also used feathers to saw back and forth in between Lita's toes. Terri then used a back scratcher on Lita's foot. The effect was incredible.

"NO NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT MY TOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS! AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Lita was laughing, giggling, babbling and begging her captors to stop this endless torture, but she was ignored.

Debra and Tori were sliding the brushes all over Lita's torso. Over her tummy, ribs. Every once in a while they would run the brushes along the sensitive skin under Lita's breasts and across her nipples. Debra took the back scratcher from Terri and used it in and around Lita's bellybutton.

Lita's moans began to mix with her laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHA (moan) OHAOHAOHAOAHOAHOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(gasp, moan) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Jacqueline and Kat continued using brushes on her ultra-sensitive armpits and began to feather Lita's nose, ears, and neck. Lita would flair her nostrils, shake her head from side to side and scrunch up her neck in order to avoid the tickling sensations in and around her face. But it was no use. No matter where she turned Jackie and Kat were right there constantly teasing the sensitive areas of her face.

Chyna climbed onto the bed in between Lita's widespread legs and ripped the flimsy material of Lita's thong away from her body. She placed the vibrator against her clit and used the feather to tease her slit. Lita bucked up and down on the bed moaning and giggling the whole time.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.....(moan)...SO GOOOOOOOOOD.........FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD...(gasp) (giggle)........OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO"

Lita was on the verge of an orgasm when all of a sudden Chyna withdrew the vibrator and continued to tease her womanhood with the feather.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........DON'T STOP..........PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEZE!
NO FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEE LET ME CUM!!!!"

The divas increased the tickling and kept bringing Lita to the verge of an orgasm and stopping just when she would reach her climax. This left her body even more sensitive to the tickling. Chyna watched Lita's glistening body writh in ticklish agony and was enjoying hearing her desperate pleas for release.

"I think she's ready for the finale" said Chyna "Kat remove her blindfold".

Kat did as she was told and Lita took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. When she got her focus back she saw the smiling faces of all of her friends. She was so exhausted and turned on that she couldn't even speak.

"Ready?" said Chyna "GO!"

Lita shook her head no, but the girls resumed tickling her anyway. Kat and Jackie began tickling her pits again as well as sucking on her breasts. Debbie and Tori started on her ribs again also began kissing Lita's tight flat tummy. Chyna teased her slit with a feather and put the vibrator back up against her clit. Terri and Trish were nibbling, tickling and sucking on Lita's luscious soles and toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (moan)AAAAAAAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH(gasp)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(moan)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lita felt as though she would lose her mind. The sensations were driving her crazy.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Lita laughed/came at the same time and promptly passed out. The girls let her rest for a few minutes and then untied her.

Lita woke up a few minutes later and gazed at all the girls with a lazy, satisfied smile on her face.

"Oh gosh that was fun" exclaimed Terri.

The other girls agreed wholeheartedly.

"So Lita did you enjoy yourself?" asked Debra

"No!" said Lita "It was torture!"

"Tell the truth or we'll tickle you again" said Trish.

"NO! OK! OK! At first it was torture, but it did feel good. I liked it".

"That's better." said Debra.

The girls helped Lita up and they all went back to their hotel rooms. None of them would ever forget this night............especially Lita.

The End.

:)

Damn right I like it. This is GREAT. thanks for posting it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back