• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STories about under the desk or table tickling? Or getting stuck?

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
Hello, does anyone have or know of any good stories involving tickling under a desk or table? Even better is if it's in public and the ticklee is trying not to laugh. I'm also looking for good stories of people getting stuck or trapped, discovered, and tickled. Don't post TickleMantis's stuck series. I know about them already and they're all personal favorites. Help me out everyone, thanks! &#55357;&#56833;

I agree Bob! It never really got any traction and I thought for sure the OP would've dug it.

I've written 2 stories and posted them here that are on this subject. I am on my phone so can't link but you can find them by looking at my posts on my profile I am sure &#55357;&#56396;&#55356;&#57340;

There's a story I read a few years ago, but I don't remember the name. Several executives are attending a meeting in a large conference room, and two women are up for promotion. One of them has her Asian secretary hide under the desk and use a pen or pencil to tickle the legs and feet of her rival. Hijinks ensue!

There's a story I read a few years ago, but I don't remember the name. Several executives are attending a meeting in a large conference room, and two women are up for promotion. One of them has her Asian secretary hide under the desk and use a pen or pencil to tickle the legs and feet of her rival. Hijinks ensue!

I'd LOVE to read that! If you come across it Please Please Please let me know. I'll do the same if I'm lucky enough.
Thanks

I remember two from the past, but of course can't remember the titles. One was about a single woman that decided to clean the attic area over her garage and fell through up to her armpits. Shortly afterwards, the neighbors happened over and heard her calling out for help. Upon finding her, they decide to tickle her nylon feet.
The other was a woman who fell this time, through the floor. She was stuck up to her boobs I think, and she was in a dress with nylons. Someone in the basement finds her nylon legs flailing around and decides to tickle her senseless. If anyone knows of these, they would make me happy! ;)

I remember two from the past, but of course can't remember the titles. One was about a single woman that decided to clean the attic area over her garage and fell through up to her armpits. Shortly afterwards, the neighbors happened over and heard her calling out for help. Upon finding her, they decide to tickle her nylon feet.
The other was a woman who fell this time, through the floor. She was stuck up to her boobs I think, and she was in a dress with nylons. Someone in the basement finds her nylon legs flailing around and decides to tickle her senseless. If anyone knows of these, they would make me happy! ;)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?24690-Old-Story-Attic-Attack&highlight=attic+garage

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?83703-Susan-s-opportunity-(F-F)&highlight=susan

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back