• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: The Beginning F/M

r4j20c67

TMF Regular
As I drove over to gregg's house to pick him up for the camping trip we had planned for the weekend I thought of all the years we'd known each other. I met gregg a couple days after my family and I had moved to town, I was being picked on by a group of older boys and gregg stepped in to stop them. Gregg was two years older than me and became the big brother I'd always dreamed of having. While I love all three of my sisters and my mom it was tough at times growing up in a house full of women and gregg was always there when I needed another male to talk to. I hadn't been home since I left for college last year and with gregg's job we hadn't even been able to talk with each other much. Of course we sent text's and emails but It just wasn't the same so I'd really been looking forward to this weekend.

I pulled into the drive and parked my car a little worried when I didn't see gregg's car, as I walked up to the front door and knocked I'd hoped nothing had happened to change our plans. Lisa, gregg's sister, opened the door and smiling when she saw me hurried me inside. Lisa gave me a quick hug and told me how good it was to see me and how she couldn't believe it had been a full year since she saw me last. As she lead me towards the living room I felt a familar thrill run through me and felt myself begin to blush as I told her how good it was to see her too. As I sat down on the couch I wondered to myself if there'd ever come a day when she stopped having that effect on me. Lisa was a year older than gregg and I'd had a crush on her since I'd began to think of girls as more than just a pest. Lisa had long blond hair like her mom, the bluest eye's I'd ever seen and a smile that still sent my pulse racing. Greg had once pointed out that lisa had their dad's eye's, of course I didn't tell him that his sisters eye's had a totally different effect on me than his dads.

Lisa was wearing jean shorts and a light blue sleeveless shirt that just barely reached her bellybutton. She was of course barefoot, having said once that wearing shoes inside just felt wrong for some reason. She asked if I'd like something to drink as she turned down the volumn on the radio and I said anything would be fine. I couldn't help but watch as she walked into the kitchen my eye's traveling from her small tight butt down her toned tanned legs to her cute small feet. I closed my eye's trying to slow my racing pulse telling myself to stop acting like that little kid with a crush on his best friends sister. I opened my eye's just as lisa came back in with two pops and sat down on the other end of the couch.
Lisa wanted to know all about my time at college, she asked about the friends I'd made and ,with a teasing smile, the girls I'd been dating. When lisa had sat down she'd propped both feet up on the coffee table on a pillow that she'd apparently placed there. I kept my eye's on her face as I told her all about my college experience so far but in the back of my mind I could hear a voice pointing out that her toenails and fingernails were the same striking blue as her eye's. Finally I asked about gregg and lisa said that there had been a problem at work so he'd had to go in, seeing the look of dissapointment on my face she quickly assured me that he wouldn't be long. Lisa then began to frown and put a hurt look on her face, asking if It was so bad having to spend time talking with her. I couldn't help but laugh at the obvious act and decided to play along and told her that as a matter of fact it had been almost unbearable.

Lisa was laughing too but she had a wicked gleam in her eye's as she stood up and put both hands on her hips. She looked at me smiling and said she'd have to teach me some manners, and before I could say anything she jumped ontop of me and began digging her fingers into my sides. I tried to hold in the laughter but it was no use and I was soon lost in a giggling fit, I tried moving lisa off of me but like always when being tickled I was more or less helpless. Lisa's fingers were moving up and down my sides as she told me she wasn't going to stop till I appoligized, I tried to say I was sorry between the giggles but the growing tickling sensations her fingers were sending through my body were making it quite impossible.

To my horror and embarassment I also realized I was beginning to grow hard as her fingers continued there torturous work up and down my sides and over my stomach. My giggles grew faster and louder with each passing moment and I could feel tears beginning to stream from my tightly closed eye's. When she finally stopped tickling me I laid there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath and stop the giggles that kept erupting every few seconds. I realized that not only hadn't lisa moved off of me but the way she was sitting the buldge in my jeans was pressing into her butt. I felt myself begin to blush but finally opened my eye's and looked up at lisa sure I'd see a look of disgust or something on her face.

To my surprise I didn't see anything but that same wicked smile on her face and glint in her eye's, she said she'd let me go if I answered one question truthfully. I could feel my strength returning and knew I could force her off of me but I was curious about where this would go. I asked her what the question was, looking me in the eyes she asked if I enjoyed being tickled? I didn't say anything at first as a memory flashed through my mind of the one time I'd shared my secret with someone and the pain it had caused me.
As much as I wanted to I just couldn't bring myself to admit it and finally said no of course not. Lisa's face took on a sad look for a second before her smile returned in full force, she said I was lying and she'd just have to help me to realize the truth. Lisa then shoved her hands under my shirt and began to tickle my bare skin this time, the feeling of her nails on my bare skin was ten times more intense than it had been through my shirt and I quickly burst out into laughter. Since one arm was trapped at my side by the couch and the other by her leg she couldn't get to my underarms or the full ribcage but the spots she could reach she went at with a vengence. Her bright blue nails moved up and down my ribs and over my quivering belly as my laughter rang through the house and bounced off the walls. I soon felt the tears beginning to flow again and shortly after my laughter began to take on a hysterical pitch. Lisa didn't slow down one little bit though and a small part of my mind registerd the fact that at the same time her nails were tickling me to insanity she was also grinding her butt against the buldge in my jeans.

The tickling sensations slamming into my brain soon pushed out all other rational thought and I gave myself over to the sensations of her nails dancing over my ticklish skin. At some point a small voice did peirce through the senstions to inform me that I'd just creamed my jeans. A split second feeling of intense pleasure and embarassment were quickly erased by the encreasing tickling sensations created by her nails. I'm not sure how long after that I blacked out but it felt like I'd been being tickled for hours, when I came to I found I was no longer on the couch but laying on a bed. It took a few seconds for for my thoughts to clear enough to realize that not only was I laying on a bed but that I was tied spread eagle to the bed and totally naked. I immediatly began tugging on the ropes that held me but quickly realized I wasn't going anywhere. When I began to finally look around I knew where I was and a feeling of excitement ran through my body quickly followed by a feeling of worry. I'd always dreamed of what I hoped was about to happen with lisa but at the same time was worried about what it would do to gregg and my's relationship.

I jerked my head around when I heard the door open and couldn't help but smile as lisa slowly walked toward the bed after closing the door. She sat down beside me and told me that gregg had called while I'd been "napping" to say he wouldn't be able to get away for four or five more hours yet. She laughed as she told me he'd asked if she would please keep me company and see that I had a good time till he was able to get away. I started to say something but she put a finger over my lips, she then put that same fake frown and hurt look on her face as she told me it was really mean of me to lie to her like that. The pout and hurt look vanished though and was quickly replaced with that wicked smile and gleam in her eye's. Lisa then informed me that as punishment for treating her so badly she'd decided that she was going to tickle every inch of my body till she knew every single ticklish spot I had. As she moved from my side and made her way down to my now bare tied feet she said that four or five hours should be just enough time to make sure she didn't miss one single spot.

To Be Continued.......

Happy to see that you all enjoyed it, I'll post the second part as soon as I can.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back