• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - part 4

flugel1

TMF Regular
Here's the next step for Brooke and Janet. The tickling is recounted in stories of their past's. Hope you like, let me know. Feedback is always appreciated.

PART – 4 GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Janet tossed her the remote and said to check the menu page for something good. She started for the bathroom to put on her robe. “Don’t you dare put on the robe and get your cute ass back her pronto!” Janet shook her head, smiled and headed to the kitchen to make some naked coffee. Brooke just enjoyed the sight of the cute ass leaving. As she searched thru the menu she found ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ was about to start. “Do you like Reese Witherspoon?” Brooke shouted. “Love her” came the response. In a few minutes Janet returned with coffee and rolls with butter and honey. “Breakfast in bed how cool” Brooke enthused. They sipped their coffee and just stared at each other smiling. Janet set her coffee on the nightstand and kissed Brooke. “come here” and Brooke rolled the smaller women over and had her sit between her legs. Janet leaned back and put her head between to soft, firm chest pillows. They were warm and comfy. She felt 2 arms wrap around her waist. She slid down a little so Brooke could see. She was as happy as she’d been in many years. Brooke absently traced circles on Janet’s stomach with her nails. Not trying to tickle. It felt great.

“So tell me about one of your sexiest nights?” Brooke inquired. “Well, our marriage wasn’t great in the sex department or a lot of others for that matter. My ex wasn’t very interested and wasn’t very good. I blamed myself for a long time. I guess one our best nights was during our honeymoon Puerta Viartta. We’d dated for about a year but didn’t really know each other. Were walking on the beach one night and it was beautiful. We found this secluded little spot behind some rocks. He started to kiss me and then undress me. I was nervous someone might come along. Soon we were both naked and making love. Cuz of the danger it was kinda hot, but looking back it was kinda lame. Bob was conceived that week. Ex wasn’t really happy about that. Not part of his grand plan. I was a little terrified as well. But out of that whole mess we got Bob and he’s a great kid” she stopped. “Yeah hes cool and mature for his age. More than most of the guys I’ve dated” Brooke mentioned. “How about you what was a sexy adventure for you” Janet asked. Brooke thought for a bit.

“I guess one I remember vividly was a party when I was a senior in HS. Some of the volleyball girls had become friends with the wrestlers. There were about 8 of us who hung out, dated, hooked up. One night one of the wrestlers had a sleepwear PBJ party. The idea was come in what you sleep in. There would be drinking and some sexy games. We were all very comfortable with each other so we showed up around 10. Guys were watching sports and checking us as well. Couple lingeres, one baby doll but I was shier back then. I was in lacy boy shorts, a baseball jersey and fuzzy bunny slippers.

About an hour in Kevin turned off the game and turned on some R&B. He brought out to covered things and set them on the table. He went to the fridge and brought out a huge tray of shots. Here are the rules for PBJ. And he took the covers off. They were 2 cheesy spinning wheels. One had our 8 names and the other had 8 slots with either PBJ shot or BJ on it. We felt very dangerous and naughty. The rules are simple about every 20 minutes someone will spin the drink wheel. If you get PBJ you do a shot, if you get BJ you spin the name wheel til you get a partner and head back to the back bedroom and have some fun. I wasn’t very experienced at all but I knew and trusted the guys and I was feeling very adult. I heard my dad talking about a key party in college and this sounded like that. Kevin said I’ll go first. It landed on Matt, he smiled and spun the name wheel. It landed on Lindsay. They’d been on again of again for a couple of yrs. They both grabbed shots anyway and went to the back bedroom.

The girls started to dance and the boys just oogled. Some danced alittle. It went like that for a while. About 12;30. It landed on my name I was scared but couldn’t back out now. I spun the name wheel and it landed on Jared. He was blond, built and cute. I’d had a little crush on him. He came up gave me a little kiss grabbed my hand and 2 shots and we headed back to the bedroom. He told me he’d always like me and thought I was cute. He started to kiss me and unbutton my jersey. He was in scrubs and a concert T. He kissed down my neck and chest. When he finally got the jersey off he just stared and smile. Damn Brooke where’d you get those things. I had developed a lot my senior year but dressed in baggy stuff cuz I wasn’t comfortable with my body. He took off his shirt and told me to take off his scrubs. I fumbled around a bit but got them off. He took off my bra and shorts. He lifted me on the bed and got next to me and started kiss my body. He was gentle and not very aggressive. He put my hand on his penis and started to move it. I got the message. He was kissing my breasts. His dick was fine but hot super huge. After a few minutes he told me to take him in my mouth. I’d only blown one other guy in my life

But I laid him on his back and kissed down his chest. I kissed him and licked him up and down. He groaned. I started taking him in my mouth and running my tongue over him. He groaned some more. Then I felt him get larger in my mouth and I started to get into it. I started making slurping sounds and bobbing my head. He kept groaning. I cupped his balls and I could feel the warmth in my mouth. His cock started to twitch and blew his load in my mouth without warning. I was stunned but I swallowed it. I licked a little off my lips and went up and kissed him. I felt powerful and in control. That was the first time I understood the power of a blow job and how much I liked it. He rolled me over and stradled me. He placed his dick right by my pussy and started to push. I told him I wasn’t ready for that. He said are you ready for this and started to tickle my sides. I burst out laughing. He sternly told me not to be loud someone would hear. He moved to my tits. I had no idea they were ticklish, but they were. It was the first time someone tickled my nipples which drove me wild. My squirming was working for him. Lets see where else you’re ticklish and went down to my knees.

Thinking back he obviously had a tickle fetish and really hadn’t exercised yet. He was now. as he squeezed my knees I was kicking my feet and rolling back and forth. He moved his hands up and teased me. You got a ticklish pussy Brooke. And tickled me there. It was an incredible experience I was this raw ticklish nerve. I could feel his finger enter me and the tickling kept up. Without really knowing what was happening I had an orgasm. For me it was powerful. I rolled him off me and swallowed him whole being 18 he bounced back quickly but didn’t last. He came again without warning. This time I knew what was coming and swallowed everything. There was knock on the door and Kevin said ‘come on guys next round’ I tossed back my shot kissed his still erect manhood got dressed and back to the party. Did another shot. Jared came out a few moments later with a stupid grin and having trouble talking.

As the party was winding down Kevin announced pick a partner, but someone you haven’t been with tonight. Michael grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to an unused bedroom that just had a bed in it. It was obvious Jared had bragged. Michael grabbed me hard and pushed me on the bed. I hear you like this and was naked and erect in seconds. His dick was bigger and thicker than Jareds and looked amazing. Maybe I do and maybe I don’t I teased him. And sat on the edge of the bed. He stepped between my legs and put his cock right in my face. I hear you do and started wiggling against my chin. So I grabbed him and sucked for all I was worth. He’d already had a couple of hook ups that night and was pretty spent. When he came there wasn’t much but his knees weakened and he pulled himself out of my mouth. He grabbed my jersey and pulled it over my head and yanked my shorts to my knees. He laid across me pinning me to the bed. I could feel his cock harden again. Heres something else it appears you like.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back