• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: The Middle F/M

r4j20c67

TMF Regular
Lisa's piercing blue eye's continued to hold my gaze as she moved around the bed and slowly settled on the floor between my bound feet. The fact that she had also taken the time to tie my toes back finally registered and I realized that every inch of my sensitive soles was hers to explore. I couldn't help but give a slight jerk as lisa placed five fingers of one hand on the heel of my right foot and the five from her other hand on the heel of my left one. I could feel the giggles already building even though she hadn't as yet began to move her fingers. Just the feel of those long blue nails laying unmoving on my vunerable feet was driving me crazy enough, but that look in her eye's and that wicked smile playing across her lips was making it even worse.

It felt like I'd been laying there for hours waiting for lisa's fingers to begin there torturious dance up my ticklish soles and I had just opened my mouth to say something when she struck. An almost electric shock ran up my legs, over my stomach and chest, up my neck and slammed into my brain. I strained against my bonds for a few seconds as the giggles that had been building exploded out but my strength quickly left me and I slumped back as the tickling sensations from her slowly moving fingers traveled up through my body and exploded into my mind. My giggles grew faster and louder as lisa's fingers slowly made their way up my ticklish soles stopping now and then to concentrate on a paticularly ticklish spot.

I'd been tickled on my feet before but the way lisa had tied them not only kept me from wiggling or scrunching my toes but kept my whole foot almost completely immobile which seemed to make the sensations even more intense. The way my feet were tied not only kept my ticklish soles more or less wrinkle free but gave her access to the sensitive skin under and between my toes. The sensations were so intense when lisa's nails began to slowly test every inch of ticklish skin from my big toe across to my little toes that my giggles soon took on a frantic tone. I could feel the tears running from my tightly shut eye's as lisa's nails began their return trip from my little toes back over to my big toes. When she reached the big toe's lisa's fingers finally stopped their torturous movements, the bottoms of both my feet continued tingling as I laid there trying to slow my breathing and It seemed I could almost feel her fingers still dancing over them.

I didn't need to open my eye's to know what other effect the tickling had had on me and that my dick was now standing at full attention. Lisa verified that fact a few seconds later when she made a comment about someone seeming to have enjoyed all the attention she'd paid to my cute ticklish soles. When I finally opened my eye's I saw lisa was now standing at the foot of the bed looking at me with that same grin on her face and glint in her blue eye's. My breathing had almost returned to normal by then and seeing that she then informed me that it was now time to "test" my legs.

I watched with growing anticapation as Lisa slowly climbed up onto the bed and knelt between my spread legs, still not taking her eyes off my face she placed one hand on each of my ankles and slowly began to move her fingers and nails up my legs. I could see the dissapointment on her face at the lack of reaction to her dancing fingers but that dissapointment quickly vanished when she reached my knees. Though she had gotten some giggles and laughter when she began playing with the top of my knees it was my reaction to her nails gliding over the skin at the back of my knees that brought that wicked grin back to her beautiful face.

Lisa spent quite a bit of time dancing her nails back and forth across the ticklish skin behind my knees as my giggles slowly began to gain in both volumn and speed. She mumbled something about a different tie but I couldn't quite make out just what she'd said over the sound of my own giggles. I tried to ask her what she'd said through my growing giggles but either she couldn't understand me or she just didn't want to answer. Then she began to slowly tickle her way up my inner thighs and the whole thing went completly out of my head along with every other rational thought. I had no idea that my thighs were that sensitive and the farther up her nails moved the more intense the tickling sensations began to grow. By the time her nails reached the area where the thighs meet the hips tears were once again rolling down my cheeks and my giggles had turned into full blown laughter.

Lisa's fingers tickled from my inner thighs up to my hips and back down again over and over as my laughter filled the room and rang in my own ears. The majority of my mind was consumned with the tickling sensations her nails were sending through my body but a small part was begging for her to pay attention to my hard aching dick. Lisa's attention though was on testing every ticklish inch of my inner thighs and hips till my laughter finally took on an hysterical edge and she stopped to give me a rest. As I laid there with my eye's shut gulping in air I felt lisa move off the bed and begin doing something to the right of where I lay trying to regain my breath and my sanity.

As I laid there with my eye's closed, my breathing slowly returning to normal I found myself already looking forward to her nails exploring the rest of my ticklish body. The one thing I did hope for though was that lisa would first give me the release I so desperatly needed. I'd never been so horny in my whole life, my dick was throbbing and so sensitive at this point I could actually feel the pre cumm as it slowly slide down the shaft. My mouth dropped open and my dick seemed to get even harder, something I didn't think was possible, when I opened my eye's and looked to where I'd heard lisa. Lisa was standing there in nothing but a pair of bright red panties which had a picture of a cat in front with a thought bubble over it's head that read "A petted kitty is a happy kitty".

Lisa's breasts were about a thirty six at a guess and maybe a B cup, I could see too that not only were her nipples hard but there was a definate wet spot showing on her panties. She was standing there with her hands on her hips as I unashamedly ogled her up and down, finally asking laughingly with an arched eyebrow if I was enjoying the show. I barked out a laugh and told her it was okay but nothing I could write home about. Lisa was still smiling as she said "Oh really" and slowly moved closer to the bed, instead of climbing back on the bed though she stood there for a second looking down at me with a thoughtfull expression on her face. I thought I was finally going to get the release I needed and craved when she started to climb back onto the bed, to my great dissapointment though she quickly settled herself on my hips facing me.

I couldn't help but let out a frustrated groan as I clinched my fist and slammed my head back into the pillow. To make things even worse the way lisa was sitting I could now feel the fabric of her panties and the warm skin of her back on my throbbing dick. Lisa laughed at my reaction and the frustration clearly written on my face, she then informed me that I'd have to continue to suffer since I'd just hurt her feelings with the crack about her body just being "Okay".

Happy to see you both enjoyed the story! Sorry Milagros317, It was a little longer at first but after rereading it there were two paragraphs that just seemed not to work with the rest of what I'd written. I'll try and make the next part a little longer.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back