• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing her Sith husband pt. 3 (f/m, nudity, upper body mostly)

TickleerOwl

TMF Novice
Part one: here

Part two: here

This is the actual post I ment to put, sadly I accidentally clicked the post button instead of the preview button a while back. Anyway part three :D again sorry for the shortness

Sitting on her Sith husband's nude body, Vette grinned down at Heliclus mischievously as she twirled the feathers and had in each hand as she moved them closer to his chest. She could tell Heliclus wasnt sure how to react, after all Vette suspected he has never been tickled before, the word was thrown around as like an alternative to pain to the Sith but it was obvious now that none of them had experienced it before. Or at least Heliclus hadn't. Vette herself had her heart racing as she moved the feathers closer towards him blighting her bottom lip. "Ve-hehehehehehehehahahahahaha" was all the Sith could say before the feathers finally made contact upon his pectorals making his face contort into a giant grin as he giggled. "Shhh, don't talk" she said then moved her left feather down his belly to circle his bellybutton which got Heliclus to start squirming a bit "just relax" she kept saying without stopping with the feathers. She explored all over his chest leaving her beloved husband a giggly mess "plehehehehehase stop hahahahahahahahahaha" he was crying out as he wiggled to avoid the soft touches of the feathers which felt like extreme torture to him. "These are from a species called the Titillion Love Bird" Vette said almost reading his mind as she kept up with the feather play "they mainly uses these for making but when some feathers fall, some shady adult markets pay big credits for one of these. Sadly I didn't know about these until during your five year gap" she said with a grin then moved the feathers to his underarms and leaned into his ear "I've always wanted to do this" she said before leaning in more planting a kiss on his lips before twirling the feathers in the center of his pits. Up and down, side to side, she was not stopping nor planning on letting Heliclus have a break, it felt she was being both sadistic and playful at the same time.

Heliclus didn't feel that way, the Sith Lord was crying from laughing so hard and his wife's verbal and physical teasing didn't help. All he could do was lay there laughing, begging for mercy for the first time ever (much to Vette's delight) and just pray she'd get tired. His forced mirth also had a slight side effect towards his reproductive organs which Vette must have noticed since as she tickled him she moved her ass up and down the tip of his penis which was driving him even crazier. "Vehehehehehehete-hahahahahahahahahaha!" Was all he could say as the devilish Twi'lek herself just grinned down at him seductively and giggled, she gave one last unison stroke over his nipples with the feathers before stopping. Heliclus was sweating, out of breath, and still had a grin plastered on his face "*pant* t-thaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he said when suddenly he threw his head back and laughed even harder. Vette had abandoned the feathers (for now) and just settled for regular finger tickling on his sides which seemed worse for the Sith Lord. Giggling, Vette just kept going looking down at her husband smugly "don't be so upset, I know good and well I'm gonna get punished for this ... I'm just getting my fun in while I can" she said as she took in a breath and saw the sun start to set as she continued to tickle her husband and purred "don't worry, I'll let you out ... let's see ..." she said pondering when while giving Heliclus' ribs a tickling "how's high moonrise sound? Means I get to tease and tickle and play with you till the twin moons are in the very center of the sky" she said but Heliclus was too busy laughing tearfully to argue, much to his dread but then stopped "so until we see the full moons In the sky .." she said then creeped her hands on the sand downwards "V-vette ... no please stop-" he pleaded but Vette's hands continued to move towards his waist "I'll settle for the full moon right HERE!" she said then tickle attacked Heliclus' ass making him jolt his hips upward laughing loudly as it echoed though the empty beach

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back