• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

repost: Gym class

TQLR

TMF Expert
I had only been working at the college for a few weeks but already knew there was a helluva problem between the girls soccer team and their coach. One of my jobs was to replace the burnt out lights in the auditorium/gym and it was there that I witnessed the most amazing cat-fight I'd ever seen in my life.

One end of the gym/auditorium had a stage so the facility could serve a number of purposes and I was up in the beam port where I couldn't be seen but commanded a clear view of everything below me.

The girls soccer team had gathered for a meeting on one of the many blue tumbling mats they had in the gym when their coach strutted in.

She was a gorgeous creature I can tell you ! She stood every inch of 6 foot and had a body a centerfold would die for ! But she was the snottiest, most stuck-up bitch you'll ever meet ! (Or at least, she was till this day came by).

She started chewing out the entire team; calling them everything from lazy to no-good sluts and whores. Finally, one of the girls (I would guess she was the team captain) stood and confronted her.

Basically, she challenged the coach to either retract her words or have it out with her. I thought this ludicrous as this girl didn't stand much over 5 1/2 feet tall.

Furious, the coach threw down her clipboard and gestured for the smaller girl to come at her. The rest of the girls spread out to give the two room.

The two jockeyed for position for a few moments, then the smaller girl charged in. The coach easily tossed her away with a hip-throw and laughingly teased her to try again.

Again and again the smaller girl charged, only to be flipped, thrown, or slammed to the blue mat. It certainly looked to me like the team's captain was going to get the stuffing knocked out of her, when the coach threw her one more time; ripping her t-shirt off in the process.

The smaller girl, now in just a sports bra and shorts, angrily charged the coach who made to throw her across the mat again. At the last instant, the smaller girl did a beautiful leg-sweep that dropped the taller woman to the mat with thud ! Before the taller woman could recover, the girl body-slammed her right across the stomach; forcing any wind she had from her !

As the taller woman tried to roll into a fetal position and recover her wind, the girl slammed her over onto her stomach and cruelly twisted her arm up behind her back. Locking it into her elbow she then grabbed a full handful of the coach's hair and jerked her head back.

Well at this point I figured this was pretty much going to be your average "scratch-your-eyes-out" catfight when the girl that had the advantage of her coach put a little twist on things !

She snaked her free hand under the coach's T shirt and began furiously tickling her exposed ribs !!!!

The taller woman exploded in laughter and tried desperately to get away but the smaller girl was riding her like a bucking bronco and wouldn't be thrown free ! She tickled the woman's ribs for what must have been about 10 minutes until the woman was crying in helpless laughter. That's when things got REALLY interesting.

The girl grabbed hold of the woman's T shirt and ripped it completely off her body ! I'm sure the woman would have been horrified if she was coherent, but she was still sobbing in helpless laughter.

Having more bare skin to attack, the girl continued her torturous tickling, once again rendering the haughty woman into a gibbering mess of helpless laughter. Her fingers found the snap of the coach's sports bra and that too she ripped from her ! But instead of throwing the bra away, she used it like a rope to bind the woman's wrists together behind her back.

Now she mounted the helpless woman's butt and used both hands to savagely tickle her ribs ! The screaming laughter had long since subsided into the silent, gut-wrenching laughter of the truly ticklish.

The coach had tried kicking the girl earlier on but was in no position to hit her. Now when she feebly tried to kick at her attacker, the girl easily snared the coach's leg and tucked the ankle under her armpit. Nimble fingers made quick work of the shoelace and the coach's sneaker was negligently tossed away. Now her long fingernails began scribbling up and down the coach's sock as the girl wickedly tickled her foot !

I was wrong to think I wouldn't hear any more tortured laughter ! As soon as she started tickling the woman's socked foot she exploded in screams of hysterically helpless laughter ! She had long narrow feet, as I found out when the girl had peeled off her sock, and they must have been horribly ticklish as it didn't take the girl long to once again reduce the coach into a helpless little girl !

After another good rib-tickling, the girl repeated the foot stripping/tickling process on the coach's left foot. By now the woman was begging for release with what little breath she had left.

Ah ! But this girl was a vengeful one ! She gave the woman another wicked rib-tickling, then started skinning the woman's shorts and panties down ! My God ! Even this woman's BUTT was ticklish !!!

Once she'd stripped her completely nude, the girl rolled the woman over onto her back and really began tickling the living hell out of his woman ! Funny thing, though, the coach's nipples were standing straight up like pencil erasers ! And she had some gorgeous melons on her, lemme tell ya !

Of course the rest of the team had pretty much stayed out of the fight from the beginning, but now a couple of them rushed in, like pack animals. One girl grabbed the woman's ankle and held it tight while another scribbled her nails up and down the woman's bare foot. Asecond team did the same thing to her other foot and they had that blonde screaming in laughter by this time !

A couple of the girls were teasing the woman's nipples (as if they could get any larger !!) and tickling her belly button.

All of a sudden I start to hear some moans mixed in with the laughter ! I looked a little closer and one of the girls was tickling the woman's pussy up and down and up and down. Pretty soon her fingers burrowed deep within and it was driving the woman absolutely crazy !!! Her hips gyrated and ground against the mat and I could clearly hear her grunts and moans even up in the ceiling ! The vicious little vixens were going to force an orgasm from the gal !

Of course they hadn't stopped tickling the helpless woman either ! Two teams still worked over her sensitive bare feet and two more were tickling and sucking on the woman's tits like hungry calves !

You could tell when the woman hit her peak as the scream was loud enough to wake the dead ! And I figured at that point the battle was pretty much over. I was wrong again. Those gals might have given the woman about 5 minutes to catch her breath, then the tickling started all over again !

And, as before, they tickled her to a frenzy and made her cum again ! They worked that poor woman over for about an hour and what must have been about 5 or 6 killer orgasms. Finally, they untied her arms and left her there nude; having taken all of her clothes.

I, being the hero that I am, casually walked in to the gym to find her still giggling helplessly on the mat. I got her some clothes from the locker room and drove her home; forcing her to tell me some of the story on the way there. We had a few drinks and she told me how helplessly ticklish she was.

So I snatched up her foot and cradled it in my lap. Her eyes got wide with surprise, but dig this, she didn't pull her foot away either ! I slowly stroked her sole and she started immediately to giggle. I could see her nipples hardening under her T shirt and I knew I'd found a soul mate.

TQLR, you know how much i love your work!! the way you blend in tickling and eroticism is amazing!! i hope you continue to write because dammit, you are GOOD!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back