• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fairy Tale Tickle Fic, A Lucy Heartfelia In Distress Tale (F*/F)

moriarty_ebb

A Fairy Tale Tickle Fiction: Lucy in Distress

Had this one in my head for a long time, but never could quite get it right. Light Foot Tickling for this one. Figured I should just go and write it. Hope you enjoy. The idea is for it to be a multiple story installment where it will expand the tickling area's significantly. We’ll see if anyone likes it and if I should continue. Hope you enjoy and have a great day.

……………………….

“Eh? What’s going on? Where am I?” Lucy Heartfelia called out.
She blinked her eyes rapidly open and closed, unable to tell the difference in the darkness. She was moving, she could at least tell that much from the subtle bumps that jostled her. Still, her body felt strange.
Flexing, she moved her limbs experimentally. Her arm moved, but hit a wall. Her fingers slid along rough wood. The musty smell of wood filled her nose as her eyes finally adjusted enough to see the tiny pinpricks of light filtering through the cracks. Weak silvery light of the moon she decided.

“Hey, is anyone out there,” she called. Maybe she catch the attention of whoever was driving her. “Hey! I’m back here. I’m in a box.”

A low feminine laugh, muffled through the wood greeted her.

“You are right, yet so wrong,” the voice told her.

“Please, let me out,” Lucy pleaded. “What happened? Where are we? Where are we going?”

The sultry voice chuckled again almost to quietly for Lucy to hear.

“But if I let you out, or answer all of your questions, then we can’t play our game,” the voice said cryptically.

The bouncing of the wagon stopped suddenly, Lucy’s nose bumped against the wood. The world tilted, her cheek pressed against the box. Flexing her neck, she tried to lift her head, but again, that feeling of discomfort, that something was very wrong poked at her thoughts.

“I will answer one of your questions,” the voice said slyly. Suddenly the box moved, the shifting as she seemed to be picked up with ease still within. Lucy gave a yelp of surprise, a small worried tear leaked from the side of her eye. “As to where we are going right now. We are at Fairy Tail guild hall. But where I go next, and where after that, you will have to find yourself. I will, however, give you one piece of the puzzle, a free piece, to get you started in our little game.”

The creak of a lid opening filled Lucy’s heart with sudden hope, only to realize it was not her box that had been opened.

“I don’t understand what is going on, but if you would just aaaaaiiiiiiii!!!”

Something firm scraped across the bottom of Lucy’s sole, cutting off her words.

“I do hope you have fun with my little game,” the voice cooed.

Lucy felt a sharp nail lightly scratch at the sole of her foot. Little scratches, playful, harmless. Harmless, unless you are, of course, as ticklish as Lucy Heartfelia.

“Nohoho…Please dohohon’t do this. What do you want. I’ll he..he…ha ha ha eeeeeeeeeeeeek. Hahahahah. Dohohohn’t. My feehehehehet.”

Lucy squirmed, feeling her body flex, her arms and legs kick, and her toes scrunch, but to no avail. For some reason she could get no leverage, no way to move, no way to escape as the nails danced across the sole of her left foot. They danced across the heel until a single nail was dragged up the arch, then poked and prodded under the toes. Light little scratches as iron fingers pulled each toe back, each digit getting a series of playful scratches. Lucy’s heart fluttered, hating herself for the traitorous feeling that rose in her whenever something like this was being done to her.

“Stooohohohohohop. Pleheheheheas!”

“Oh yes,” the voice cooed. “This will be the best game I’ve ever played. I hope your friends wake up early. Otherwise you are in for a long night.”

Lucy gasped for air as the nails finally stopped. A momentary pause before she shrieked again, the feel of cold wetness covering her toes. Terrified, Lucy felt herself shaking, residual giggles escaping in little tittering gasps. Only after the sound of crunching gravel under booted feet, and the creak of the wagon being climbed did Lucy dare speak again.

“Wait,” she called out in the dark confines of her box, her cheek pressed against the wood wall. Strange, she could have sworn she was lying on her back, yet it was her face pressed against the wood. “Wait, Don’t leave me like this.”

It was too late. The sound of creaking wagon wheels faded into the distance as she sat. She wondered how long she had been in that wagon. Even now, completely still, she could swear she still felt the jostling as the wagon moved.

Her thoughts, however were quickly derailed at a soft sound in the night.

“Mrow,” the sound came, inquisitive.

“For once I wish it was Happy and not some random neighborhood cat,” Lucy said to the darkness. Her heart pounded again hard as a sneaking suspicion dawned on her.

“Oh no…not that…aaaeeeeee!”

A small sandpaper tongue began relentlessly lapping at the wetness drizzled over her toes. Whatever the strange woman had done to her, being gone had not returned Lucy’s ability to hide her feet from the gentle lapping.

“Nohohoh Kihihity, Bahahahad Kitty! Get away from my hahahah….stahahahap.”

Across the bottoms of her toes the tongue cleaned, daintily scratching in one of Lucy’s most ticklish places. It became even worse as the little flicks moved upward, touching the tips of her toes.

Just when she thought the cat had finally had it’s fill, a second tongue joined the first. As one scraped delicately across her toes, the other began scraping across her heel.

Lucy’s chest quivered with dueling feelings of panic and something else she refused to admit to herself.

“Leo, Virgo, hahahahaha,” she called. Her celestial spirits. Where were they? At times they had managed to break through the gateways. So why were none coming to her rescue now. “Someone hehehehehahahahhaahehehelp meeeeeheheheheh!”

Laughter flowed from her mouth until her stomach hurt from laughing, her muscles burned as the flexed and pounded at the wooden walls of her box prison. Unable to move, unable to think, only the feel of little tongues lapping at her foot and the echoing laughter flowing unabated from her mouth.

She didn’t know how long it lasted, didn’t even notice the pinpricks of light growing brighter, turning from silver to yellow. Only the tickling of her foot existed.

A creak came to her ears, though she barely notices. The two tongues stopping, however certainly got her attention, however. Gasping for breath, Lucy couldn’t form words, her throat was so raw from laughing. The voices that came next, however, made her metaphorically leap for joy, a lightness to her former panic lifting immediately.

“Happy,” Natsu’s voice said. “What’s that.”

“Ai Sir,” Happy’s childlike voice replied. “A strange thing. A foot.”

Lucy opened her mouth to call out to the two. Finally this nightmare would be over. All they had to do was open the rest of the box and let her out.

“Poke, poke,” Happy said, his little paws softly stroking the bottom of her foot.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahaha. Happy stahahahap. Leheheht me ohohohout.”

“Natsu,” Happy said through the bellows of laughter while he continued to tickle her foot. “This foot sound like Lucy.”

“It’s not coming from that box,” Natsu said.

Lucy’s face rolled, her nose hitting the wood again as she landed on her other cheek. This time she barely noticed as the soft paw stroking her arch had changed, now with little sharp claws dragging ever so delicately across the bottom of her foot.

Light filled the box and suddenly Lucy’s vision was filled with the pink haired face of Natsu peering down at her with a puzzled expression.

“STAHAHAHAP TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLING MEHEHEHEHE!!!!” Lucy screamed.

In surprise Natsu jumped back. The tickling stopped, which might have been the only reason she finally noticed that her head was falling, but the rest of her wasn’t. On the way to the ground, Lucy’s head caught sight of Happy, staring at her with a bemused expression, a severed foot in one hand, other paw poised over her wiggling foot.

Her face planted first right into the cobbles.

“AAAHHH,” Happy yelled. “Lucy. You are a head!”

“And a Foot,” Natsu added.

“But where is the rest of Lucy,” Happy asked.

Lucy’s head rolled to the side giving her an odd angled view of one of Natsu’s boots, and Happy with her dismembered foot in Paw.

“Aaaahhhhh,” Lucy screamed. “Where is the rest of me!!!!”

Happy looked at Lucy, then at the foot in his Paw. Scratched again at the bottom of her foot.

“Lucy is funny,” Happy said as Lucy screamed in laughter.

“You dahahahahahamn Cahahahahat. Stahahahap!”

To Be continued…

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back