• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Renee

TQLR

TMF Expert
Renee nodded absently in farewell as her office assistant Judy left for the day. It had been a long Friday and she was already tired, yet much more work remained.

A mature woman of remarkable beauty, Renee had started her own business 10 years ago and had grown it into a very profitable enterprise. Specifically, she sub-contracted, doing financial investigative research on different companies for investment brokers. She prided herself on the confidentiality in which the information she collected was held. Further, her total compendium of research could, if allowed to fall into the wrong hands, have a noticeable effect on the market.

She sipped delicately at her coffee as she entered the password to save off her latest set of files. With some exasperation, she thought for a moment about her office assistant Judy. The blonde was as bubble-headed as they came; turning the simplest tasks into major productions of stellar inefficiency. "At least", she sighed to herself, "...she knows how to make a good cup of coffee."

"Yes ??" the smooth bass voice answered.

"She's all ready." came the reply.

"Did you have any problem with the sedative ?" he asked.

"No problem. She always has me brew an extra pot of coffee before I leave on Friday. As I've told you, she ALWAYS works late on Fridays" she responded.

"You are as cunning an operative as you are a convincing actress" he smoothly complemented her.

"Like, ya know.....fer sure !!!" she giggled, lapsing into her assumed role. "She'll likely be working on the files in the protected sub-directory when the sedative takes hold" she continued, returning to her normal business-like attitude.

"Ah ! That would be preferable to having to winnow the password from her. However, should such be the case, I have my ways of gentle persuasion. Remember, as with all of our paid-in-advance consignments, secrecy is paramount" he warned.

"As well I know" Judy replied "...I'm too well paid to ever forget that !" she said as she returned the phone to its cradle.

Renee yawned hugely as she tried to focus once again on the file that seemed to dance before her eyes. She'd never been this tired before on a late Friday. Perhaps she over did it in the gym at lunch today. Such were her thoughts as she vainly tried to find the right keys to save her current work. She slumped to the desk, unconscious, as her manicured nail hit the 'Enter' key. "Password Verified, File Saved" blinked from the screen as she softly snored.

Groggily, Renee shook her head to clear it of the fogginess. She tried to recall where she was and when she had fallen asleep when she realized something was not quite right. As clarity filled her mind, she discovered that her arms were straight up over her head and she couldn't seem to pull them down. Further tensing of her muscles revealed her legs to be curiously immobile !

Blinking clear her bleary eyes, the first of many shocks became apparent. Her ankles were firmly bound to the legs of the overturned coffee table ! Similarly, her wrists were bound high above her head to what felt like a board fastened to the heavy office chair she found herself in !

In fear she glanced up to her desk and saw someone sitting at her computer ! She choked back her initial scream of fear, mastered it, then hardened her voice into one of icy command.

"WHO ARE YOU ??? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY DESK !!!" she demanded, threateningly.

A roughly handsome man, hair greying at the temples, looked up from his industry with a quirky smile.

"Ahhh, awake are we ?" he said in a smooth bass voice, "...Renee, isn't it ?" he asked as he raised one eyebrow in inquiry.

"UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE !" she sreamed with more bravery than she suspected she possessed.

"Now, now...." he said as he stood from behind the desk, "...my hearing is quite excellent, thank you".

He strode over to where she was bound and a heart-skipping ping of fear coursed through her body; stifling any further rants. He stood every bit of 6' 2" and towered above her with a not-unkind smile. He was very well-dressed, and from his demeanor, Renee could tell he was a cultured individual.

"I am here to obtain some information you possess" he simply stated. "I mean you no harm whatsoever, and have only restrained you to avoid any unpleasant confrontations."

Her fears abated for a brief second as she considered that the bonds that held her were fleece lined leather and were not overly uncomfortable.

"Unfortunately" he continued smoothly, "...I have experienced a somewhat disconcerting delay. You see, the sedative you were given would have ideally caused you to lapse into sleep in the middle of your work. But, alas, it appears as though you were able to password-protect and save the files before you nodded off.
Therefore, if you would be so kind as to provide me with the password, I shall complete my business and be off !"

Renee stared at him coldly and icily proclaimed "I wouldn't give you the time of day, much less my password ! Now untie me this INSTANT or I'll scream bloody murder and bring the guard down here !"

He gazed fondly at the fuming executive and said smoothly "You and I both know there is no guard and that there will be no one returning to this office until Monday morning. However, I do admire your spirit. Such tenacity and bravery in one so lovely !"

The offhand compliment caused Renee to blush slightly, yet the heat of her anger had not yet abated.

"I don't know who hired you..." she began through venomous breaths, "...but those files are strictly confidential. I will never....NEVER.... give you access to them... you.... you THIEF !!!!"

He shook his head sadly; surprisingly in what appeared to be genuine remorse.

"Dear, dear, dear......" he muttered, "....why must you be so difficult ? Do you not understand that I am paid quite well to obtain information - which I always procure; at any cost !"

Again that stab of fear shot through her as he reached down and tugged at her pump. Renee tried curling her toes to prevent it but he easily plucked it from her stockinged foot and negligently tossed it away. She tried even harder with her other shoe but it too joined its mate in the corner.

"Now, my dear Renee, the equation is surprisingly simple. You provide me with the password and I leave. If you do not, this conversation will continue until such time as you do." he said suavely.

The fear tied a knot in her tummy as her mind envisioned the painful things he might do to her vulnerable stockinged feet. The thought of burning cigarettes or needles on her tender feet terrorized her, yet she remained defiant.

"You ... you can torture me all you like ! But pain will only make me stronger ! I will NEVER give you that password !"

"Pain ?" he exclaimed with an amused expression, "...My dear girl, what do you take me for ? A Barbarian?" he said in mock horror. "No Renee, I completely agree with you ! Only in extreme circumstances can pain be an effective persuader."

She looked at him, totally confused by the direction his mind might be taking.

"No, sweet Renee, I meant what I said when I stated that no harm will come to you." As he said this, he reached down and caressed her stockinged foot very lightly.

Renee involuntarily gasped and tried to jerk her foot out of the way.

He quirked an eyebrow at her and smiled, glanced pointedly at her unprotected feet, then gazed knowingly into her eyes.

Eyes that had grown round with fear as she realized his intentions !

"I see you understand" he crooned softly. "For years it has been known that an overabundance of pleasure is much more effective than pain in the avenues of persuasion."

"No......No......" Renee stuttered, "....YOU WOULDN'T DARE !" she breathed huskily. Involuntarily she had curled up both of her stockinged feet as if to protect them from what she had discerned would follow. Renee was incredibly ticklish over most of her body, but her feet were insufferably ticklish ! Merely the thought of someone tickling her feet was enough to set the tender soles tingling. And now she found herself bound and completely helpless to prevent it.

"Actually," he said with his quiet demeanor, "...I would. However, one simple word from you can prevent that from occurring."

Steeling her resolve, Renee glared at him in defiance and set her jaw in a clench of resistance.

"Very well...." he sighed as he kneeled down next to the coffee table. "Were you aware darling Renee," he began as his fingers lightly caressed her right foot; never quite touching it with any pressure, "....that there are over 58,000 nerve endings in the sole of one of your pretty feet ?"

Renee's lower lip quivered slightly as she tried to ignore the sensations shooting up from her foot. He was only stroking with featherly light touches but already the maddening tingling has beginning. Vigorously, she tried to rotate her foot away from his manicured fingers but they followed her every move. She could feel the flutters in her tummy, the wiggling spasms that would hatch giggling chuckles that would grow into full blown laughter if she ever set them free !

"And isn't it amazing..." he continued, teasing her with his idle chatter, "...how much more sensitive they seem when clad in sheer nylons ?"

The chuckles hatched in her tummy and she bit on her lower lip to keep them penned up. The taught muscles of her stomach shivered in stacatto rhythm, making her whole torso quiver with the forced titillation.

"Your feet are very pretty Renee. Especially soft here on the heel, "and he spider-danced his fingernails across her pudgy heel, "....and across the ball of the foot..." again the spiders danced.

Renee was rapidly losing control ! She began whimpering in girlish delight; straining to maintain control of her helplessly ticklish body.

With a knowing glance, he regarded her bodice as it vibrated under her silk blouse. Knowing exactly how to tickle in such a fiendish manner, he sensed the exact moment when her control would be shattered.

"...but most particularly here, across this tender arch !" With that his nails wickedly danced up and down her wrinkly sole !

"EEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO !!!!" Renee exploded delightfully as the damn of her resistance was broken, letting forth the flood waters of her laughter !

She thrashed from side to side, unable to escape her bondage, as he methodically tickled her stockinged foot. Furthering her torment, he knelt on the inside of the coffee table and proceeded to mirror his tickling on her other helpless foot ! She couldn't stop laughing ! The incredible sensations that shot up her legs like electricity had quickly dominated her body ! Never before had anyone placed her in such a helpless condition, then tickled her feet for what seemed hours on end ! She was drunk with giddy, unstoppable laughter and her assailant was quite aware of her predicament.

Finally, he stopped. Renee was sobbing for breath, still giggling merrily, and wriggling her feet in an attempt to avoid his dastardly digits !

"There now my ticklish darling, has that altered your resolve to some degree ?" he asked smoothly.

Still laughing, Renee would only shake her head from side to side.

"I see..." he drawled with loving menace. "Perhaps we should make a little game of this. Would you like that Renee ?" he asked.

Again, the laughing head shake in the negative.

"Oh but I DO insist" he replied. I will ask you once again for the password. If you refuse to provide it, I will take great pleasure in caressing your pretty feet for five minutes. If, after those five minutes, you are still reluctant to cooperate, you will lose something, and I will then continue my ministrations for 10 minutes. As we continue, I will add five more minutes each round. Now doesn't that sound like a fun game my dear ?"

Renee was still lost to soft chuckling, realizing that she wasn't going to give him the password and as such, would continue to tickle her stockinged feet. Unfortunately, she hadn't quite caught the part about "losing something".

"All right, let us begin. Renee, may I please have the password ?" he asked kindly.

"Nooooooohohohohohoooooooo !!!!!" Renee chuckled as she shook her head.

"KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"
Renee screamed as he scraped his hands up and down her soles ! "NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.. MY FEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!"

She was beside herself as torrents of tortured laughter poured from her lips ! He was REALLY tickling her feet now and it was driving her absolutely mad ! She violently swung her head from side to side and wriggled and bucked helplessly in the chair. Her wiggling feet could find no escape from his flying fingers and as such she was doomed to suffer a furious ten minute foot tickle.

Renee was gasping for air when he finally stopped, her once perfectly coiffed hair plastered to her forehead with beads of sweat. As she still chuckled and fought to breathe, she felt the beginnings of a strange glow in her tummy.

After blinking tears from her eyes, she noticed him standing right next to her with a pair of scissors. Her eyes flew wide open as he delicately plucked at one of her mother of pearl buttons and deftly snipped it from her silk blouse !

"Wha ??..... wha......." was all Renee could stammer as he casually snipped off every button, leaving her blouse to fall open and expose her silky lace bra.

"Now, Renee, in accordance with the rules of our little game, it is now time for you to lose something."

She stared in bewilderment as he walked towards her desk ! She was sure he was going to peel off her blouse, but instead he stood behind her computer.

"You see my dear, without the password, these files are useless to me ! And so shall they be to you without a little cooperation."

She wasn't quite sure what he meant, but those files were her livelihood ! Without them, her business would be destroyed !

"Let us see now, here's an interesting sub-directory. Of course, I wouldn't be able to do anything to these without the password....except, I have a little utility here that will delete ANY file, protected or not."

Renee wanted to shout NO ! but immediately clamped down upon her lip. Any show of weakness and He would know he was making progress !

"Ah yes ! "Delete all files in this subdirectory ?" YES !" he said as he stabbed at the keyboard.

Despite her weakened condition, Renee could still level venomous eyes at the intruder. She wanted to spit at him when he approached her, but her mouth was too dry to even talk !

"Now Renee darling, we shall continue. Renee, may I please have the password ?"

Dejectedly, but still feeling defiance, she lowered her head and shook it in the negative.

Suddenly, sure hands quickly plucked the tails of her blouse from her the waistband of her skirt and flung the garment open. Immediately he began to trace his fingers lightly across her bare tummy and around her tender sides !

Renee's chuckling and squirming began immediately, yet he took a few seconds to taunt her.

"Let me see now, I believe we are up to 15 minutes now are we not ?" he teased. Then his fingers began exploring her tummy and rib cage with more force.

Despite the taut and toned condition of her stomach, Renee was still very ticklish there and the laughter began once again in earnest ! He played her ribs like a piano and strummed her tummy like a harp ! After 10 minutes she was reduced to the soundless laughter of the truly ticklish and after 15 was a sodden giggling mess with little strength left to even breathe ! Her head lolled loosely from side to side as she sobbingly gulped in huge draughts of air !

She felt and heard a "WHISSSSSK !!!" of noise, then slowly felt the cool air of the room on bare skin !

He had skinned her blouse up over her arms and was firmly tying it to the board above her bound hands !

Actually, the cool air on her bra-covered torso was a blessing in disguise as it revived her somewhat and cooled the beads of sweat on her body. But it was a double-edged sword as she realized she was half-naked before this intruding stranger !

"NO MORE....NO MORE !!!!!" she wanted to beg had she possessed the strength. Yet all of her energies were directed to only one thing; getting much needed air into her lungs. She rapidly blinked tears of laughter from her eyes and raised her head when she felt the hem of her skirt being lifted. She watched in horror as the fiend used a very sharp razor style letter opener to slit her skirt open from hem to waistband ! Like a hot knife through butter it parted the fabric until it fell open to the sides !

Like a magician pulling the table-cloth out from under glassware, he "swippped !!" her skirt away !

"Once again my dear, it is time to lose something !" He walked back over to her computer, and after tapping a few more keys, deleted another of her precious volumes from the machine !

Renee gasped in horror and astonishment ! He was stripping her computer just as surely as he was stripping her ! That niggling warmth that had started in her tummy was beginning to heat up and spread. Blushing furiously, she realized she sat bound before him dressed only in bra, panties, garter and hose ! Worse, a perverse back-water of her mind was pushing forth the contention that she was getting excited by this helpless predicament. It manifested itself as a little devil of her desires that sat upon her left shoulder. An angel of her anger and fear sat upon her right.

"Ah yes, twenty minutes now, my lovely one !" he crooned.

A feeble ray of hope shot through Renee's mind. She knew she'd never be able to stand twenty minutes of his torturous tickling. She would pass out long before that and still he would be without the password !

That feeble ray of hope was quashed when he saw him pull a stiff turkey feather from his jacket !

"Now Renee, may I please have the password ?" he asked again.

"Nooooohohohohohohoooooooo !!!" she uttered in sobbing giggles. Just the sight of the feather had set her to giggling again !

Slowly, he stroked the feather from the hollow of her left armpit, down her ribs, across her tummy, and up the other side ! Somehow, this teasing tickling was far worse than the rib-tickling she'd just endured. It tickled just enough to bring forth her bubbling girlish giggles and cause her to wiggle around delightedly in her chair prison.

"Meeeeeeheheheheheeeeaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! mmmmmmhahahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! Noooohohohooooooo !!!!!"

Her little devil had her body responding in ways she'd never even dreamed were possible. A warm glow enveloped her entire body and for some reason she had never felt more feminine ! Despite her helpless condition, she was starting to love the soft kiss of the feather against her tingling skin !

Her angel of fear tried to warn her, "He's breaking your will ! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE PLEASURE !"

Throughout the twenty minutes, only one severe bout of laughter seized her; when he plunged the tip of the feather into her navel and twirled it gleefully around ! Finally, the fiendish feather ceased its circuitous inspection of her bare skin and she subsided into more uncontrolled giggling !

"OOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO !!!" she exclaimed with his deft fingers found the clasp of her garter belt. She gritted her teeth to stifle her laughter as his fingers brushed against her thighs as he released the snaps on her hose.

Soon his letter opener skimmed down the outside of her leg, slitting open her fine silk hosiery. A few minutes of labor was all that he needed to add the shredded hose to the pile of her discarded business attire.

He proceeded back to the computer and continued to delete files when Renee stared wide-eyed down her body. She was still wearing her bra and panties but now her tender feet were completely bare and open to his wicked attention ! A shudder of fearful joy trembled through her body when she imagined what he might do to her extremely tender soles ! She wriggled them fitfully, yet even the cool air across them caused them to tingle and send little shocks of joy up through her legs.

"You LOVE it when someone pays attention to those pretty bare feet of yours, don't you ?" the little devil submitted. Suddenly, she could feel her pulse thumping in her temples as her pulse rate began to soar. "No...don't" squeaked the little angel quietly.

"Renee, may I please have the password ?" seemed to thunder in her ears and broke through her reverie.

He was kneeling by her feet and smiling wickedly. "You know what will happen when this feather kisses your tender bare soles, don't you ?" he taunted as he flicked the feather just next to her foot.

"Noooooohohoeeeeeeeeehahahaaaaaaaa !!!! Pleeeeheheheheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa !!!!" she broke out in a fit of giggling even though he hadn't even started tickling her yet ! Her bare feet were already a gorgeous pink and felt more sensitive than they ever had before in her life !

"Twenty-five minutes then, my love !" he said.

"Heheheheheaaaaaa !!!!! Ha..ha..haaaaaa.ha.ha..ha..hahaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!" Renee giddily laughed as he played the feather across her wriggling bare foot.

He was a master of the feather ! He knew exactly when to dabble in with the tip and stroke with the blade. No matter which way she wiggled her foot or wrinkled her sole, he found an open spot that kept her laughing helplessly !

Renee's emotions were wound tighter than a spring ! She couldn't stop the tickling or the laughter, nor did she think she really wanted to at this point ! Delicious waves of titillation were shooting up her nerves and running wildly throughout her body ! Every nerve ending felt electrically charged, as if her body were ready to explode ! Each stroke against her soft bare soles seemed to mirror itself on another part of her body !

Her little devil was her constant companion. "Wound up pretty tight aren't you ? You know you can't hold like this forever. Pretty soon, you'll break apart !" The little angel shut up.

Through her giddy laughter, she felt the feather's caresses stop. Only to be replaced by the tender kisses of her handsome intruder ! He gently kissed the top of her still wiggling foot from the ankle down to her toes, then repeated the route across her twitching sole and heel !

Renee giggled in wild abandon as pleasure began to suffuse her being ! The sensations he was giving like a gift to her were driving her quite mad ! He flicked his tongue across her wrinkled arch and added throaty moans of joy to her repertoire of giddy laughter.

Every muscle in her body vibrated with tension as a tidal wave of pleasure began to build on the horizon of her mind and body !

Suddenly, her slender toes became like lollipops as he licked and sucked greedily upon each one ! He flicked his expert tongue in between each toe, and when he began furiously tongueing and sucking her big toe, Renee absolutely lost it !

The tidal wave of pleasure became a tsunami of the most unholy joy she'd ever felt in her life ! Incredible pleasure wracked her being and blasted her senses ! No more laughter could squeeze its way out of her slender throat as guttural moans of pleasure crowded them aside. A shuddering so intense it threatened to bruise her firmly toned body completely consumed her. She could not have stopped this juggernaut of erotic intensity if she wanted to.

Her intruder loved her bare foot so thoroughly and so intensely that it took the full twenty five minutes for Renee's inner explosions to quiet.

When she came to, Renee weakly looked down to find him undoing the soft straps that had so recently held her ankles.

"Congratulations, Renee" he said softly.

She was still shivering in delight and confusion as he unbound her wrists and helped her stand on legs made of rubber.

He gathered her in his arms, turned her lovely face to his, and passionately began to kiss her ! His tongue sought the sweetness of her mouth and drank deeply of her essence. Renee responded in kind, and was so taken with the ardor of his kiss that her amorous shuddering began again ! Together, they remained locked in strong embrace until her shudders of joy spent themselves.

Gasping quietly and moaning softly, she finally turned her adoring eyes to him. "I don't understand, congratulations for what ?"

"If I may apologize to you in advance, I wasn't entirely truthful to you. I was not paid to get information from you. I was paid to TRY to get information from you."

She shook her head in a brief negative, still not quite understanding.

"I have a client who seeks to employ your firm. However, their investigations are so subtle and so important as to demand the UTMOST in confidentiality. Your reputation for confidentiality is legend. Yet, they trust no one without first testing their mettle."

Realization began to dawn on her when he interrupted.

"I have here an advance, made out to you as a retainer for your services. I think when you see who it is from, you will understand our commitment to secrecy."

Renee's eyes bulged from her head when she saw who the check was from. But he had to catch her when she gasped loudly and nearly fainted. She'd seen the seven figure dollar amount. She was now a very wealthy woman !

"Yes dear Renee, it is quite true. I do apologize if my testing was too strenuous on you. Incidentally, I did not delete any files from your computer. That too was a part of the test."

You passed the test by not revealing a simple password despite all of my trying. Smiling lovingly down at her, her continued, "Actually, I found the last part truly erotic. You have the most delicious, soft feet !"

Grinning wickedly back at him, Renee pulled from his embrace and sat once again in the chair. Like a sensuous cat, she raised her arms above her head and slithered them back into the soft cuffs.

"Well, maybe you just didn't try hard enough" she said with a sensuous smile, "...I still have two things left to lose !"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back