• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Centerpiece, Part 9 & added to the original)

Mac

TMF Regular
Robert lay in the dark, trying to remember. He had fainted and in his groggy state of renewed consciousness he lay still trying to gather his senses. He began to stir, realizing there was a bottle of water and a cool wet washrag on his hand, "gifts" evidently placed in the box for his benefit. He quietly wiped his face hearing soft feminine voices...which made him remain very still once again. The memory and reality hit him hard and he wondered how long he had been out. He strained to listen as the two women talked quietly. :THAT was AWESOME", Skylar chatted happily, emphasizing her words. "I know!", Nadine answered! I just want to take him home and keep him! In fact..." Nadine laughed out loud, "I think I will keep him and I will name him, "Arches!" Both ladies giggled at her joke. Robert's eyes grew wide not knowing if they were teasing or not. Both ladies wished it were possible but they also knew it was nothing but wishful thinking. "That soft arch tickling drove him mad! I've never seen anything like that! He just went nuts!" noted Skylar. Nadine smiled, "Aren't you glad I took notes?" Both girls giggled again. "Just wait until tonight!" Nadine suddenly exclaimed! " Skylar suddenly cocked her head, "Tonight?" "Well, I am just assuming, be he is still here, wrapped up like a little gift...and last night's party ended well before it should have since he passed out...if I know my dear neighbor, she is planning something for tonight...we'll wait and see." Skylar frowned, legitimately sad, "I wish I could be there." Nadine winked at her smiling, "If this actually happens, let me see what I can do."

"About what?" Both women nearly jumped out of their skins as their heads whipped around, their chairs scuffing across the floor. The hostess, friend to one, employer to the other stood leaning against the door frame, her arms crossed against her chest, smiling. Nadine smiled back; Skylar blushed profusely and shaken from her fun, began offering rapid-fire apologies to her boss. "Skylar! Skylar, its fine!" Looking at the two of them, she continued, "From what I've been hearing over the last several minutes, it sounds like you two have been playing with my Centerpiece! The poor guy needs a rest if he is going to be ready for this evening...and yes Skylar, after listening to you two, you are most definitely invited."

When the hostess mentioned another party, Robert involuntarily shuddered curling his toes and scrunching his feet. For the first time since "playing dead" he realized his feet were free of the toe ties and his feet began to writhe and flex...all in response to her words. And this was a mistake! His moving feet caught the attention of all three women, their eyes turning, smiling toward the wiggling feet. "Speaking of which...", the hostess walked to the box as the two women followed. Robert, now with the realization that his feet could move freely gained the mistaken idea he could somehow free himself. He began pulling frantically at his ankles, still securely and snuggly stuck in the padded holes. His shouting, begging, and threatening protests were deafening within the box, but muffled frantic gibberish from the outside. "My! He is a feisty one!...What have you two been doing to him?!", the hostess asked smiling raising an eyebrow. All three ladies laughed as Robert's struggles and protests continued. "Actually,", Nadine replied, "he passed out and after he was unconscious, I freed his toes so his muscles could relax and lotioned his feet...so you see, we have been taking very good care of him!" Skylar couldn't stop smiling. "He passed out again!?!...Just from the two of you!?!?!" Skylar giggled bouncing on her toes, "Nadine shared a secret with me..." Nadine smiled at her friend and neighbor, I hope you don't mind, but I gave your little Centerpiece a nickname...Arches" Skylar giggled unable to stop herself, her bouncing more excited as she replayed it all in her mind. "Aaaaaah..." the hostess answered knowingly. "I kinda noticed that last night" She paused thoughtfully, "Yes! I like it! We shall call him Arches!"

Fortunately for Robert, he could not hear her words, his own words so loud and frantic that he could only focus on his freedom though his struggling began to quickly wear him out. Nadine interjected, "Maybe though...we should keep that name to ourselves. If we share that little secret, he will end up passing out way too quickly...He didn't last very long when that was our focus. Its sort of a catch22. It drives him absolutely mad with ticklish laughter, but he passed out when thats what we focused on...we don't want him to pass out that quickly tonight." The hostess furrowed her brows, thinking, "True, true....Okay, our secret." Alll three women smiled knowingly.

Robert had once again exhausted himself and his frantic yelling turned to whimpering pleading. "P-Please...n-no m-more...Please..." When he felt a pair of warm hands on his feet, he jerked violently and then calmed as the soft warm hands began massaging his feet. As Skylar and Nadine warmed and soothed his feet, the palms caressing his soles, their fingertips massaging into the tense muscles, a glare of light suddenly blinded him as the hostess unscrewed the cap of the access hole by which he received the water, and candy bars. The hostess peered in at the exhausted squinting face and asked with sincere concern though her voice was cheery, "You okay in there?" Roberts anger was past...long gone now just resigned, his voice shaking, "p-please...j-just let me go...please....please...I can't do..." "Ssssssssh...it will all be over tomorrow..." Robert becan to whimper, too tired and exhausted to do much else, his voice soft...his voice quivering...."please....no...no more...." Even in his weak protests, he moaned enjoying the soothing attention to his feet. The hostess looked to the end of the box briefly smiling at the two women as the moan escaped his lips, and then back at the squinting tired Robert. "You seem to be enjoying this", she chuckled. "Listen, we are going to let you rest...you will need your strength for tonight...I will bring you some warm food, and a few warm washcloths...but you are sticking around for one more party...Sorry." The hostess face broke into a wide toothy smile that even Robert could not ignore. "B-But...wait....please....its too..." Robert stopped talking as the light disappeared and the hostess began to screw the cap back onto the opening. Her words faded in his ears..."But first I need to show these girls one more thing."

Robert burst into one last frantic, though feeble attempt of protest, his feet wriggling from the two comforting pair of hands. The hostess having walked across the room returned with two towels, handing one to Nadine and one two Skylar. "Let me show you something, and then we need to let this poor guy rest. She instructed them to each roll the towels into the form of a bolster and then place then behind the top of his feet. Each did as instructed as they then used the heel of their hand to push back on the ball of his foot ans the hostess retied each toe in place. Robert was inwardly frantic trying to figure out what they were doing to his feet. As each toe rope was tightened his toes stretched back and his sole stretched taut. But to his horror, what he noticed, what he could feel, were the balls of his feet were not jutting forward, protruding out tight and immovable. To the ladies, it looked as if the balls of his feet were actually begging to be mercilessly tickled. He tried to curl his toes. Whereas bore the movement was at least perceptible...now there was no movement...at all. The now stretched pink hued balls of his feet were the obvious target. Skylar beamed, admiring her new mentor's experience and lead, her smile happy and giddy. Nadine smiled...wickedly. So very wickedly. "Ladies," the hostess explained, "I haven't had my morning coffee yet, so you to have fun...I'll be back in a bit."

As the hostess left the room, Nadine and Skylar stared at each other, their eyes twinkling, toothy grins spread across their beautiful faces...smiles that would have chilled Robert to the bone if he could see them. In unison, their eyes focused on the balls of his feet, protruding forward, the skin smooth and inviting. And this time, and once again in unison, both brought their nails, Nadine's black and shiny, Skylar's blue and polished, though not quite as long, but equally as effective and began scrabbling fast and furious. The explosion of laughter within the box was immediate beginning with a scream of sheer panic and continuing in loud cackling laughter. The hostess, down the hall and on her way to the kitchen griined at the muffled sounds, clearly heard all the way down the long hallway. Skylar and Nadine tickled so intently, both were gritting their teeth, focused on their mirthful cruelty. Each watched white lines appear and disappear as each nail scrapped in lightening speed across the ticklish flesh. This time, there was no teasing...no loving strokes of a soft fingertip. The sounds of their nails scritching into the balls of his feet were audible and they grinned so hard and so intently their faces hurt. Robert cackled, his lungs bursting, their fingers never slowing. The sensations exploded in his brain, the sensation so intense he could barely process it. But his laughter and screaming were clear evidence he was in pure ticklish torment. Robert could not think,could not talk let alone protest. Laughter, however, tortured laughter poured from him in torrents. His feet no longer even strained against the binds, surrendering unwillingly to the sadistic tickling. His helpless laughter just encouraged Nadine to tickle harder and faster, their nails tickling and scraping into the soft balls of his feet help motionless. As Nadine's hands both focused on the balls of his right foot, she lowered her head and using the tip of her tongue, began to flick it teasing along the stretched tight arch. The box shuddered and sobbing was heard, mingled with hysterical laughter. The movemet of the box and new sounds caught Skylar's attention and she looked over at Nadine, surprised and wide eyed that she was using her tongue on his foot. The thought never crossed her mind and rather than anything related to repulsion, her eyes lit with new enlightenment as she lowered her own heard to lick the soft bottom of his toes, her nails never slowing or letting up on the tickling of the balls of his feet. Robert's screaching was clearly audible, his sobbing pronounced. He was fighting his very insanity and praying for unconsciousness but it just wasn't happening.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk", both girls looked up at the voice, seeing their lovely hostess leaning again on the door frame, sipping her coffee. "Okay girls, let him rest. We need him ready for tonight." Both girls reluctantly stopped. Robert continued to laugh and sob long after their fingernails left his feet, his mind reeling, gasping now for air. Nadine stood up heading for the handbag she had previously left before coming back to the still seated Skylar. "Nice to meet you Skylar she smiled warmly extending a hand. "You too, and thank you...I guess I better get to work and clean this place up." As Nadine left, she let her hand find his arch and scribbled quickly, pulling her hand away after just a sec or two. She addressed the box, the wrecked man inside and is a flirtatious sulty voice cooed, "And we will see you tonight...Arches!" Skylar giggled, her own fingertip softly and slowly petting the arch of his other foot, "Yes...we will...and off to work I go." The hostess looked at Skylar seriously and addressed her as an employee this time. "I have alot to do, and, (looking around the room) so do you. So, seriously, let him rest." She smiled now at Skyler and approached the box untying Robert's toes, rubbing them for just a few minutes. Moving to the head of the box, but not removing the cap of the entry, leaned down so Robert could clearly hear her, Sllep, rest, and we will see you soon...Arches." Skylar giggled as she began picking up the napkins, crumbs, and mess created by the party of the night before. Robert fell asleep in short order, exhausted both mentally and physically...and he slept. (Part 10 Soon)

Absolutely fabulous hope the girl totally wreck him in the next episode.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back