• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Art of Erotic Tickling: A Collection of Steamy Short Stories

51KU4jz9ZLL.jpg

Hello fellow readers and writers. I've been inspired by our own Vivian love to create a collection of short stories and get it published. it's taken quite a bit of work but I'm very proud to present The Art of Erotic Tickling: A Collection of Steamy Short Stories. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them. As always, feedback of all kind is welcome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N...c+tickling&dpPl=1&dpID=51KU4jz9ZLL&ref=plSrch

I've only read the free preview, but it was pretty fine. Much better than Vivian's stories. A couple mistakes here and there, of course (tough to avoid those, especially without a pro editor), but still a good read.

Have you guys ever thought of doing a collaborative story?

A "pass the mic" format might be interesting.

Have you guys ever thought of doing a collaborative story?
But they do it all the time. Haven't you noticed yet that Vivian and Liam is the same person just chatting with themselves to up their threads? ;)

As far as the stories go, though, I'd say they're quite cool. Not the best piece of literature (fetish or not), a bit silly sometimes, but they're nice and pleasurable to read. Quite descriptive, too, which I find a lot of stories lack.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back