• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: The End? F/M

r4j20c67

TMF Regular
Lisa began to shift her body telling me she wanted to make herself as comfortable as possible, she said since there were so many delicious looking places for her fingers to test it was going to take a while. I barely heard what she'd said since her movements were causing her panties to rub the shaft of my dick while the head left wet spots on her lower back. As if I wasn't already frustrated enough this brought it to a whole new level and I began to try to move my hips in the hope that I could somehow finally get the release I craved. Lisa just laughed and told me I was being a naughty boy again as she began to slowly circle one of her long blue nails around and into my belly button. That of course had the desired effect as I began to lightly giggle and soon lost all ability to do anything but lay there giggling like an idiot.

First one nail and then the other circled round and round every now and then dipping into my bellybutton causing my body to jerk and my dick to slap wetly against her back. Lisa then placed all ten nails around my bellybutton and held them there till my giggling finally subsided at which point she began to lightly scratch and scrape her way across my quivering belly. The giggles this time were anything but light as lisa's fingers slowly explored every inch, searching and finding the most ticklish spots. Each time she found a spot that brought a more intense reaction she'd pause her searching and spend some time testing just how sensitive that area really was. My giggles rang through the room and probably the house as lisa's fingers danced across my ticklish belly making sure to take the time to play with my sensitive bellybutton. The sensations exploding in my mind were getting more and more intense and my giggles began to take on a frantic edge to them when her nails mercifully stopped their ticklish travels.

I laid there gasping for breath with the occasional giggle bursting forth, lisa shifted a little which sent what felt like an electric shock running through my dick as her panties once again rubbed against the shaft. I let out a moan and opened my eye's to see lisa staring down at me, her beautiful blue eye's seemed to be actually sparkling and the smile playing over her wickedly curved lips sent a tingle shooting down my spine. Neither of us said anything as my breathing returned to normal, the only sound other than my breathing was a moan from me each time she'd shift her body and a wicked laugh from her with each moan her movements drew. I was actually on the verge of begging for release when lisa suddenly cracked her knuckles and then began to wiggle her fingers and shake her hands above my bound body as she informed me that all those years of piano lessons was finally going to pay off.

Lisa placed one hand on each of my sides just below the ribcage, I realized I was holding my breath waiting for the tickling sensations to once again explode in my mind. I blew out the breath I'd been holding and as if that had been a signal lisa's fingers began their ticklish movements. Lisa's fingers and nails scratched, scraped, pinched, and proded back and forth across the first rib as my giggles exploded out and quickly gained momentem. By the time she'd moved on to the second rib my giggles had changed to laughter and as her fingers danced across the third rib my laughter was quickly moving toward the hysterical. To make matter worse lisa would count each rib as her fingers began to move across them and by the time she called out five I was laughing hystercally and the tears were once again flowing from my tightly shut eye's.

The tickling sensations had taken total controll of my mind though a very small part did register that she had began to work on the sixth rib of each side which left only six more to go, if I could last that long. Once lisa's fingers hand tested every inch of my sixth rib though they stopped their movement and laid unmoving as my laughter slowly began to slow down. Her fingers still hadn't continued their torturious trek up my ticklish ribs as my laughter finally faded and I once again laid there gasping for breath. A small part of my mind was urging me to give in and beg her to stop while a bigger part was scared that she would stop. My breathing had just about returned to normal when she called out seven and her fingers skipped up and began testing for more ticklish spots. Eight and my giggles were growing faster and harder with each passing moment, nine and my giggles turned back to laughter. Ten and the laugther grew louder and the sensations grew more and more intense, eleven and my thoughts were once again taken over by the tickling sensations slamming into my brain. Twelve and I was once again laughing hystercally lost to the increasing sensations that were exploding in my mind.

I'm not sure how long I laid there still laughing and giggling after lisa had stopped treating my ribs like the keys on a piano, I couldn't help but smile and even laugh a little though when after my breathing had slowed I finally opened my eye's only to have lisa look at me and say that I had been the finest piece she'd ever played. I opened my mouth to make a joke that had popped into my head but quickly closed it when I remembered the frustration my last little quip was costing me. Lisa's arched an eyebrow when I'd opened my mouth and laughed when it closed again telling me I was finally learning. She then took a few seconds to once again "Make herself comfortable" bringing me closer and closer to release only to stop before It was reached. I let out a sound between a grunt and a moan and closed my eye's sure I was going to go insane if I didn't cumm soon. Lisa just sat there lightly laughing asking if something was bothering me.

My eye's popped open and I opened my mouth to share a few choice words with her but never got the chance when her fingers began to move over the sensitive skin of may underarms. My eye's snapped shut again and my head snapped back onto the pillow as the words I was about to speak were lost and replaced with full blown laughter. Lisa's fingers danced back and forth then up and down testing each inch till she found an extra sensitive spot to concentrate on. Lisa's fingers danced and wiggled across my ticklish underarms till my laughter took on an hyserical edge to it then they stopped moving though stayed in contact with my sensitive skin, when my laughter had almost fully stopped her fingers began their ticklish torture once again. How many times lisa brought me to the edge of hystercal laughter only to stop before I reached it I'm not sure of but I found myself growing more and more disapointed each time she'd stop.

Once again her fingers began their wicked dance and once again my laughter was bouncing off the walls as I moved toward the edge but this time her fingers didn't stop once I'd reached it. I had just begun to give into the tickling sensations quickly taking over my mind when something else began to register in my mind, lisa's fingers weren't the only thing wiggling. Lisa had begun to wiggle her butt back and forth and up and down as her fingers worked over my ticklish underarms, this added sensation slammed into my brain and began to mix with the tickling sensations sending me diving over the edge. The only thing other than the tickling senstions I remember after that was at some point an intense feeling of pleasure radiated from my hips and washed over me only to be quickly smothered once again by the tickling sensations. The next thing I remember clearyly is opening my eye's to find lisa was no longer sitting ontop of me and as a matter of fact was no longer in the room. I was still tied of course and though I already knew, I raised my head to see my dick was no longer hard. I was surprised though to see that I had been cleaned off since there was no cumm anywhere that I could see since I didn't remember feeling lisa cleaning me off I wondered if I'd passed out. The one thing I knew without a doubt was that this had been the most intense and awesome experience I'd ever had.

A huge smile spread across my lips as I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eye's trying to remember each and every amazing second. My eye's snapped open and I jerked my head to the side when I heard the door open to see lisa walking in still wearing only those red panties which now had an even bigger wet spot. Lisa came over and sat on the bed beside me and gently wiped the hair away from my face as she asked how I was feeling. I couldn't help but bark out a laugh and tell her I was feeling great but could use a trip to the bathroom. Lisa looked like she wanted to say something more but instead just smiled as she began to untie me. She told me that while I was "gathering myself" her brother had called to say that because of mistakes by a couple of his coworkers he was going to have to fly to the main office and wouldn't be able to go on the fishing trip after all. As she finished untying me she told me how sorry gregg was and how dissapointed he was but that he hoped I'd understand.

I told her of course I understood as I got up off the bed and made my way quickly to the bathroom. I had to admit to myself that while I was dissapointed what I'd just experienced with lisa overshadowed any other feelings I might be having at the moment. When I finished I went back into the bedroom to put my clothes back on and figure out what to do next. I saw lisa sitting on the edge of the bed still in nothing but panties, one leg was tucked underneath her while the other was hanging over the side swinging back and forth. She smiled when she saw me and as she arched one eyebrow that wicked grin began playing across her lips.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back