• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conference Room Surprise - Office Nylon Tickle Fun!

mmays65

Based on a love of tickling at the office!

Conference Room Surprise

Another Tuesday meant another boring staff meeting. Everyone was herded into a large conference room and sat around a speaker phone while watching slides on a large screen. Usually, some high-level manager droned on about something that someone else deemed critical. About the only positive was they "recognized" everyone's time was important for doing "productive" work, so the meeting didn't usually go longer than 90 minutes. Just great.

The room didn't have enough chairs for everyone, so late comers got to stand. Steve was always polite and would give up his seat to a late secretary. Dress code had them in high heels and he scored points with them for not having to stand the whole time. Pretty much all of the other men were goons and only cared about themselves. Like Larry, who always brought his lunch and made a mess.

On this particular Tuesday, Steve was wrapping up a call and got to the room but found one seat left. Of course it was next to Larry, although also across the table sat Katie from accounting. She was drop-dead gorgeous with the most amazing shape. She made the dress code look really good with her hot legs and had that sexy-smart brunette look going behind those glasses. Steve gladly gave his seat up for her a few times. The last stragglers were other creeps, so Steve didn't feel the need to move, even after Larry pulled out his signature meatloaf sandwich.

About 20 minutes in, whoever was speaking spouted on and on about year end projections. Katie shuffled papers and started to write on a post-it note. Suddenly, Steve felt something soft along his left leg and then something on top of his knee. He leaned back and was surprised to discover a beautiful little stocking foot in his lap. There was a yellow post-it note on the toe. Peeling to read it, it said "Tickle me. PLEASE!".

Steve was shocked and shot a look across the table at Katie. Behind her glasses, her big brown eyes pleaded back and she nodded her head. A bulge began to grow in his pants as Katie leaned slightly forward, and again Steve felt another soft touch on his right leg. Now Katie's left foot was also in his lap with another post-it that said, "Tickle me too. NOW, PLEASE!!"

Steve's heart was racing. This was better than any fantasy he could imagine. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. Larry was elbow deep in his lunch. The temp on the other side of him was busy texting. So, Steve reached down and took those amazing, delicate feet in his hands. They felt warm and a little moist and the nylon was so smooth. Steve could feel the stitched seam across the bottom tips of her toes. He decided to start there and glide his fingers down her slippery soles. Katie inhaled and jumped in her chair as her eyes widened, but kept her lips locked as she tried to look composed.

This staff meeting was going to be fun for Steve as he was now rock hard. His fingers played with her toes, but Katie kept her teeth clenched. Incredible. The tops of her feet were flat and smooth and while Steve tickled them, Katie let out a cough or two. The game intensified as Steve discovered her high arches and his fingers danced across them, and then lightly slid down to her heels. He teasingly scratched little circles and swirls on the nylon-covered pads of her heels. Katie squirmed a little but still kept incredible poise. No one was aware of what was happening and it made Steve feel devilish. He was dying to see if he could make Katie crack but her will was very strong...until...Steve moved to the ball of her foot.

He was now determined to make her burst. Teasing his hand around her tiny left foot, he gently held the top of her toes and with his other hand, he tried to see how feathery light he could make his touch. This got some sniffles out of Katie as she pulled a kleenex to her nose. Then came the wild tickling - fast and furiously at the soft hollows at the base of her toes.

It was so fortunate for Katie that the CEO was trying to inject humor into the call at the same time. While some brown-nosers chuckled at his jokes coming from the speaker, Katie jerked forward and exploded in laughter. Steve was loving this, he had caused that little fracture in her composure and wanted more. But Katie was up to the challenge and quickly regained her control. The temp had been startled enough to look up from her phone and mutter, "It wasn't that funny."

While Steve continued tickling her sensitive spots, Katie sat white knuckled and her lips quivered while her eyes watered, but she took the torture with every ounce she had. Next up was her right foot and he let her have it. Those silky stockings were incredible fun and he was so determined to have his fingertips elicit a tickling that would make her crazy...and it was working.

They were both having so much fun with their game that they were both startled to hear the speakerphone say, "Okay folks, good meeting. Back to work." Had the past hour gone by that fast?

While people quickly filed out, Steve realized he couldn't stand up with the giant woody he was sporting. So, he sat and began scribbling on the notepad in front of him. His writing made no sense. Katie sat back and when everyone else had left, she exhaled and giggled, "Oh my God!", while gasping for breath. She was sweating but still kept her feet in Steve's lap, wiggling her toes as if he was still tickling them. After a few minutes, she began to stand and slipped her feet back into her heels, heading straight for the women's room. She stayed in their for a while and once Steve was able to return to his cubicle, he began to worry if she was okay. He had no idea Katie was busy relieving the pleasure that had been building over the past hour.

She came out looking relaxed and smiley, much more free. Stopping at Steve's cubicle, she leaned over, as if they were studying a screen shot and whispered in his ear,
"Thanks Steve. I always knew you were one of the good ones. That was the most fun I've had since I've been here.". Steve looked back into her eyes, but could only come up with, "That's the most fun I've ever had here.".

Katie surprised him again with, "A little secret. Normally Abbie and I tickle each other during staff meetings, but she's out sick today. And we've never been as intense as today was. Maybe we can talk at lunch sometime."
"That would be great.", Steve answered without trying to sound too eager.
"I'm glad I was right about you, Steve.", she ended with as she strutted back to her area.

While Steve watched those incredible legs strut away in high heels, he thought more and realized he had seen Katie and Abbie sitting across from each other a few times at staff meetings. Now he knew their little secret and it made him hard again to think about Abbie's ticklish feet. She was equally as beautiful as Katie, except a red-head and maybe an inch taller with dreamy thighs. Her skirts were usually just a little shorter.

The week went quickly and suddenly, another Tuesday came. This time, Steve went into the conference room to find Katie and Abbie sitting next to each other. Katie left her laptop in front of the chair across from her, so no one would take the seat.
"Steve!", she said, "You left your laptop.". Catching the hint, Steve answered, "Oh, right. I forgot. Thanks Katie.", and he took the seat anxiously awaiting the fun about to happen. Katie was wearing sheer black silky nylons today with a leather skirt and white blouse - very hot. But to Steve's surprise, he felt multiple touches and looked down. There were two sexy pairs of soles in his lap. Katie's and Abbie's!

This surprise was so awesome, with Abbie in sheer coffee-color bliss and her toes looked so inviting while they peaked through the extra reinforced fabric. Steve found another post-it note and his mind blew while he read it.

"Hi Steve, Katie says you're the best...BRING IT ON!!"

Tuesdays were now Steve's favorite day!

Wonderful! I love situations where someone has to struggle to not give away they are being tickled.

Well mmays65, now you've done it and given a ton of us guys fodder for countless night's of fantasy! :p

Thanks for all the great comments and feedback! I have a couple more office stories to post. Working on the edits because they're pretty long.

Part 2

Tuesday staff meetings were awesome. Now, Steve was always prompt and Katie and Abbie always made sure he had a seat available. The other nice thing was it seemed like they always saved their silkiest stockings for the occasion. Steve loved working their soles under the table. No one had caught on to their game.

Katie would bring a little squeeze ball a vendor gave out as souvenirs. She told everyone it was to help help prevent carpal tunnel but she would squeeze the daylights out of it while Steve tickled her out of her mind. Abbie loved to see how long she could keep her feet still before the tickle sensations became unbearable and made her toes curl. It usually wasn't for long, but she kept trying.

Both loved every minute of their weekly torture and the challenge and struggle to keep from laughing hysterically. Steve's biggest struggle, besides trying to stand after with a boner, was deciding which foot to tickle and trying to torment each equally and with the same level of intensity. He ramped up his efforts toward the end of each meeting to try and break each lady into helpless laughter at her weakest point. He came very close a few times. Abbie said her feet felt amazing after each staff meeting and Katie said the sensations would shoot through her legs to spots that made her feel "erotically electric". Steve loved her vocabulary.

Occasionally, they would join Steve while he sat in the cafeteria and recall their close calls and most torturous moments without getting caught. Steve learned that Abbie actually started the whole routine.
"I'm such a bad influence.", she confessed. "It may sound strange, but I've always loved being tickled. For as long as I can remember, even as a little girl, there's just something so thrilling about surrendering to something you can't control, that makes you laugh and drives you crazy at the same time. I corrupted Katie by slowly getting her hooked on having her feet tickled."

Katie agreed, "The first time was such a shock. I was sitting in the meeting and all of a sudden, Abbie took off my shoe. Then she wouldn't let go of my foot as she used her wicked nails to try and make me silly in front of all those people."

A few months later, the staff meeting was canceled for a week due to a training seminar and year end collections. Katie ended up buried in accounts receivables and all hands were on deck to chase and collect payments.

Abbie went to Steve's manager and said she needed his help digging out files. She looked amazing in a short skirt and jacket with spikey heels and dark nylons. Her red hair down, it was easy to get permission, and Abbie led him to the file room near the freight elevator. Steve didn't generally visit this area. As an administrative manager, she had keys to most doors. Inside the file room, there were pallets of copy paper and metal shelves filled with office supplies and file boxes. A small cold room where Abbie rolled 2 desk chairs between a pallet and the shelves.

"Have a seat Stevie!", she giggled and took off her jacket.
"Aren't you gonna be chilly?", Steve asked.
"I think things will be warming up shortly.", Abbie was confident.

"You don't need help with files, do you?", the excitement building for Steve.
"I do need your help since we don't have the staff meeting.", she smiled, "It's been a tough morning and I need a good laugh. Every staff meeting, I have to hold it in, but not today.", and she pulled off her shoes. Slipping her sexy little feet into Steve's lap, she instructed him, "Don't you dare stop until I say to."

abbie store room.jpg

"People are gonna hear?", Steve was amazed looking at her shapely legs encased in beautiful sheer nylon in front of him.

"No, this place is great. I sneak Katie in here from time to time and we make each other scream silly. Last year about this time, she was bummed about the late hours and I had her laughing so hard, her mood changed. No one heard through this solid room. So, let's begin shall we?" she slid her silky soles along Steve's lap. This felt great.

Steve started slowly by taking her left heel and tickling the outside of her ankle. He remembered this was effective at one meeting when Abbie almost wasn't able to control herself. Now, she let out a sweet laugh, "Ohhhh...HAHAHAHAHAAAAAYEHEHEHESSSSSSSSS....HAHAAA...YOUHOOO...KNOW....RIGHT WHERE TO...SSSSSTARTAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!"

Her laugh was so intoxicating and Steve realized he hadn't heard it before while tickling her during staff meetings because she had to keep quiet. Now she was free to let it out and she enjoyed it so much. He also didn't usually get to watch the feet his fingers tickled because they were hidden under the table. Aside from the chair rolling around a little, she kept her feet still while Steve focused on making her really scream. Her sweet laughter was getting higher and he stopped to let her catch her breath.

"Hey, why did you stop?", she chuckled and then said, "Oh, ya know what? Reach into that box of adding machine rolls and grab the brush.". Steve opened the box and found a long rubber bristly brush tucked away. "It always works when I use it on Katie. Run it over my toes." she said and spread them wide. Steve did better than that and attacked her feet with this devious tool. Abbie launched out of her chair and bucked the whole time he teased her sensitive soles with short and long strokes. Her arms locked onto the chair to keep from rolling away. Plus, her skirt was riding up and her silky nylons made her ass slippery on the chair. Steve was in heaven causing her to make the sweetest sounds. Reality melted as he was focused on her perfect little feet and giving them the most delicious torture he could. Abbie seemed on the edge of frantically silly.

Again, he stopped to let her catch her breath. "Hey!", she blurted and reached to grab the top of the chair behind her head. "Come over behind me and tickle under my arms with that brush.". All too glad, Steve rushed to make her wish come true. He used the teasing bristles to overwhelm the smooth hollows of her armpits. Another jackpot with these sensitive spots and Abbie started shrieking. Gripping the chair hard, her eyes shut and after a few minutes she suddenly stopped making any sound.

He let Abbie catch her breath again and her laughter returned while he took advantage and moved his fingers down to her ribs. A few playful finger wiggles and then he dug in. Her eyes bulged open again while she screamed and her arms shot down, instinctively, while she recoiled. But she fought against her instinct to protect herself and straightened again to give Steve clear access to her ticklish sides. It was more than he could have fantasized. She was so willing and certainly was having fun while wanting more torture. Abbie's reactions were like music. Her beautiful legs kicked and squirmed and her skirt had now ridden up, showing her sexy panties and crotch. Steve continued to devastate her sensitive spots until it was time for the fun to stop and they had to get ready to go back to work.

Abbie was dizzy and giggled while she she tried to stand up. She pranced in her stockings to the shelves, pulling out another box. This one had a mirror and some makeup in it. She wiped her eyes, straightened her clothes and hair and fixed her mascara, then stepped back into her heels, while Steve was busy adjusting himself.

"Whew!! That was so much fun Stevie!! Thank you!!", slightly exhausted she held his arm and gave him a kiss. She grabbed a stack of papers and told Steve to grab a file box. "You can finish all the help you gave me by bringing this last file box to my desk.", she chuckled. Once out the door she turned back to shut the light off and lock up.

Abbie got a wicked look in her eye, "Steve, ya know what? We should meet Katie after work and help her out on Friday night. After the rough week she's been having, I think I know what will cheer her up."
Steve was all-in and eagerly agreed as his heart raced. Now he had something to look forward to while getting through the next three days.

"I'll take care of details.", she whispered to him as they approached her desk. Her little scheme was building in her mind, "You just bring those talented fingers."

Steve put the box down and headed back to his desk, passing Katie's area on the way. She was on the phone with her head resting on one hand. She looked depressed and Steve notice her heels popping out of her shoes. She missed her tickling today, but his dream was to cheer her up and more than make up for it on Friday after work.

Katie relaxing.jpg

That was very good

That was a great story. Are you going to do one with Steve, Katie and the other one [forget her name]?

Maybe a little M/FF, or MF/F action.

never mind. Just saw part 2

Last edited:
I can't wait for part 3!! Best nylon tickling story in a while!

Thanks for all the great comments. A bit lengthy, but hopefully enjoyable!

Part 3 - The best end of the week ever!

It was 10:30 Friday morning. Steve could barely contain himself and focusing on work was impossible. He hadn't seen Abbie, yet, but ran into Katie at the copier. She looked tired but a beautiful smile suddenly surfaced,
"I can't wait to get out of work today.", she said softly. This seemed to confirm plans and Steve was so glad things hadn't changed.

"Me too.", he blurted while trying to stay calm, but now worried he might be coming off as too anxious. He was so relieved when Katie returned the same level of excitement.

"You and Abbie are so thoughtful for doing this. I'm so excited,", she giggled, "It's the only thing that's kept me going all week. You guys are gonna give such a happy ending to an impossible month. See ya later!", grabbing her copies she took off for a meeting. Steve watched her walk away, a favorite view. When she got to the conference room, she turned back and gave him another smile.

At close to 11:30, Abbie strolled by and gave Steve a wink, along with an exciting eye full in her tight skirt and sexy corporate look. It was so cool the rest of the office was casual Friday but Abbie and Katie were dressed impeccably in high style. Now he was officially junk as he couldn't concentrate on anything else. He tried to look busy and was counting down the last hour when his boss came over with a last-minute demand for a fiscal-end report check and summary.

"Are you f**kin' kidding me?", Steve thought enraged. Katie was still in her marathon meeting and he angrily started reviewing data and became incensed as he kicked a new gear in. Blitzing through this task he became unaware of anything else but finishing as quickley and accurately as possible. He suddenly realized a few errors and flagged them, combing through like a mad man and writing a summary that was equal parts fact and piss. Katie's meeting wrapped up and Abbie walked by with a folder.
"Steve, here's that info you need. I hope it helps you to finish." Inside the folder, Steve found a slip of paper with a street address.

"This is perfect.", Steve said with a smile, "Exactly what I need, and I'm almost finished."

"Great!", as Katie stopped to join her, "See ya!", and both headed out- each carrying a gym bag.

Steve did a quick spell check and a quick anger check to make sure the report sounded professional. He got a great idea and quickly ordered Thai pickup- both Katie and Abbie's favorite. Then, he ran the draft to his boss.

"Awesome work Steve!", he said, "I can't believe we missed these errors. I've got to let senior management know. Might even be some incentive for finding this". But Steve couldn't care less about anything else.

"Okay, hey sorry to run, but I have an appointment. Can we catch up on Monday?"

"Sure,", his boss was surprised as he thought Steve either didn't understand the magnitude of his catch or maybe he was interviewing with a competitor. "Let's meet on Monday, great job Steve!...", but he was already gone.

At Abbie's condo, Steve entered with dinner and both women cheered and gave him a hug. They had already popped a bottle of wine and were unwinding. "You really are such a sweetie!", Katie declared and it may him melt.

They tore into the food, and then Abbie gave a quick tour. Kitchen, living room, bathroom, and then the bedroom, "The playroom.", she called it, "...and now someone deserves some fun after a tough month!", it applied to each of them. Steve was bubbling over. He never fantasized of a Friday night like this.

Abbie opened her gym bag, pulling out padded wrist and ankle restraints. They looked rugged, and maybe a little experienced as they were nicely worn-in without being too stiff. Steve could only imagine the fun they'd been a part of. Without even a discussion, Katie started right in and wrapped one around her left ankle, buckling the straps. Then did the same with her right ankle.

"I should probably use the bathroom.", she giggled a little tipsy and disappeared. Abbie had the bed already set up with anchor straps at each corner and at the center headboard. She was organized and her plan was in place. Katie emerged from the bathroom in a mind-blowing sexy outfit with only bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt. Steve hadn't seen this much of her skin exposed before. She was glowing while perfectly shapely.

katie adjusting.jpg

"Wow, very pretty! I'm going to get comfortable, too.", and Abbie disappeared. Katie again wasted no time and began wrapping a cuff around her wrist.

"Sir, can you help?", she asked playfully holding out her arm. Steve obliged by buckling the straps. Her wrists and hands were very feminine and he tried to be gentle, but she proved to be game for more. "I think they need to be a little tighter,", her smiling eyes were also adventurous, "or else I may slip out with what you two have in store for me." Steve tightened each buckle one more notch.

"Sweet, you're ready!", came Abbie from the bathroom. Steve's jaw dropped. She was head-to-toe sexy. Also in black bra, panties, nylons and heels. Sitting on the edge of the bed while Katie climbed on, she dangled one of her heels. Again, Steve never imagined he could be so lucky to be doing this on a Friday night. He helped her secure the cuffs at Katie's ankles and wrists. The she tightened Katie's arms until her elbows locked. Katie laughed the whole time. Her tight tummy exposed.

abbie dangle.jpg

Out of the bag came a deck of playing cards and a small round timer. "I thought we could have some fun playing a game I call Black and Red.", Abbie explained.

"We shuffle and deal. For every black card, it's a soft sensuous tickle for the number drawn in minutes. For every red card, it means hot tickling for the number in minutes. Face cards follow in number. Jacks are 11, Queens are 12, and Kings are lucky number 13. But the one wild card is the Ace of Spades. That card means it's the tickler's choice for soft or hot and time, but no more than 15 minutes. That card is so exciting, but I have to admit, even I go absolutely crazy with 15 minutes of hot tickle teasing.". Steve hung on every word she said and got dizzy excited to hear her describe this amazing, brilliant game. There was also something about the way Abbie said the word "tickle" that rocked him. It was also clear she loved to say it.

A quick shuffle, she held the deck in front of Steve. "The honor of cutting the deck, sir!". Flipping half the stack over, a 6 of diamonds surfaced.

"Okay, dealer gives 6.", and she counted out six cards, placing each on Katies flat giggling tummy. Then she turned each one over.

"We have a 2 of hearts, 5 of clubs, 3 of spades," she started, "Woah, a 10 of diamonds, 8 of hearts and a 7 of diamonds!"

She continued further, "You, my dear, start hot with a warm up, then get a sensual break before we tickle you hard for 25 minutes! We'll give you a one minute break between each to let you catch your breath."

While Katie thought it over, Abbie said, "So what do ya think Stevie? Can we make this pretty lady happy, or what?". Before Steve answered, Abbie started the tickle timer at 2 minutes.

"Okay let's try!", and she took hold of Katie's right ankle, "Why don't you take the left?". No argument from Steve as he held Katie's left heel, gently tugging on the back of her shoe. There was an incredible soft hollow sound as the leather slid from the nylon and her gorgeous little foot was free for the pending fun. Abbie was less patient as she tore the high heel off and let it fall with a thud.

Immediately she began raking her nails over the sexy nylon and Katie exploded in laughter, "AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!". Steve hadn't heard Katie's wonderful laugh in all the time he snuck tickles and it made his heart jump as he instantly followed Abbie's lead and had a field day with the foot in his hand. Katie was now shrieking and thrashing.

About a minute in, Abbie decided to change approach and crawled up the bed over Katie to tickle her ribs. With Abbie's fingers playing Katie's sides like a piano, and Steve teasingly attacking her sensitive stockinged feet, Katie went berzerk! Before she went crazy, the timer bell rang and Katie lay there gasping and laughing. She hadn't endured such a surge of torture like that before. Abbie reset the clock for one minute.

"Okay, now comes the soft part. You're going to love it! As light a touch as you can Stevie!", but it wasn't clear if Katie heard her while she was still laughing. The bell sounded again and Abbie reset it for 5 minutes. Before starting it, she crawled back on the bed, practically laying on top of Katie, who was laughing at the situation. Pressing the start, she lightly teased the tips of her ruby finger nails over the graceful curves and smoothness of Katie's armpits. Trying to be barely perceptible, she demonstrated the lightest feathery touch on the tender skin.

Steve stayed at the foot of the bed. He had tickled Katie's beautiful feet several times under the conference table but hadn't been able to watch her little buttons toes at the same time. Katie was amazing and held her flexed toes, keep the skin tight on her soles. Steve's fingertips slowly and subtly glided across the sheer nylon and occasionally, he would roll his fingers to let the edge of his nails have a touch of nylon. He took one finger and used it to lightly caress each toe from the top, across each painted nail, down the tip and stopped at each delicate pad where he gave each a soft scratch. Katie was loving this and so was Steve as he watched each toe curl from the sensation.

"This is the perfect tickle.", she said between sweet stuttery breaths, "No one has ever made me so silly so softly, before."

"Are we cheering you up?"

"Oh, we're way past that. I was happy the minute we left work.", Katie chuckled.

With Abbie's shiny spiked heels in full view the entire time he was tickling Katie's soles, Steve decided to take a quick break and pull them off. Abbie's eyes lit up, surprised and she immediately turned back to look at Steve.

"Stevie,", she giggled, "Are you being naughty?"

"I'm gonna be.", Steve warned while making a move for the silky film on Abbie's delicious soles that were now exposed and facing up. He decided to tease Abbie's right foot at the same time he teased Katie's left foot. Both women let out adorable giggles and it made Steve swell.

right sole.jpg

At the end of 5 minutes and a break, Abbie reset the timer for 3 minutes. They resumed their efforts and Steve continued tickling Katie's and Abbie's feet, alternating between each sexy foot but always tickling both women at the same time. He was in heaven.

Next came the 10 minutes of sheer torment. Katie made one request beforehand and asked if Steve could be the one to tickle under her arms, if they were going to. She didn't think she could handle Abbie's nails at full-blown assault mode. Abbie promised she wouldn't go past Katie's ribs. Switching places, Abbie's polished nails furiously destroyed Katie's feet, scrabbling over the nylons while Steve worked her underarms at the same time. The bucking and thrashing was wild and after 3 to 4 minutes, they slowed to let Katie catch her sanity. Abbie moved to address her tummy and ribs while Steve continued on her smooth under arms. Katie was laughing so hard, tears streamed from her shut eyes and she wasn't making any sound. With about 4 minutes to go, Steve moved back to the foot of the bed to have another go at her dreamy soles.

"Do my feet while I tickle Katie!", Abbie begged and Steve obeyed. Now there was a chorus of laughs filling the room from both ladies. Katie was frantic with Abbie ticking her hips and Abbie was squealing while Steve teased her silky soles. Her toes wiggled and flexed and he was rock hard from this and getting dizzy himself, but loved the beautiful music. Fortunately Abbie's condo was separated from the other units with a parking garage or else people would have certainly heard these two beauties hollering.

For the last two sessions, Steve gave Abbie's and Katie's feet everything they could handle. Abbie eventually got so silly, she couldn't focus on much else and Steve had to take over the tickle timer while she lay next to Katie. Both women laughed hysterically while Steve finished the last seven minutes of delight by himself.

After the final alarm bell, they lay panting, gasping and giggling. This was the best night! It was about 8:30 and a few minutes later, Abbie began to release Katie, declaring, "Okay, now my turn!". Steve couldn't believe what he just heard.

brt.jpg

"What?", he asked.

"You and Katie get to play Black and Red on me now!", she giggled excitedly while taking the restraints off Katie and putting them on her own ankles. "Help me with these?"

Before Steve could process the request, Katie sprang into action and began to secure the restraints on Abbie. So compliant, Abbie got right into position and Katie secured her tightly. She started shuffling the deck and turned to Steve.

"Again, please?", and Steve happily cut the deck again. This time it was a 3 of hearts.

"Awwww", Abbie complained, "How come so few?".

"One, two, three.", Katie counted and turned each over. "Oh! Six of clubs, Queen of hearts, Ten of diamonds! That means a six minute warm up before we destroy you for 22 minutes!!"

Steve, Katie and Abbie enjoyed themselves through the sensual teasing. Slowly touching these beautiful women was almost more than Steve could handle. Just before the start of the second session, Abbie instructed Steve, "Grab the toothbrushes out of my bag!". Steve found 4 electric toothbrushes and wondered what Abbie was doing with so many.

"These?"

"Yes, use those for the next round. Oh, and grab the blindfold in their, too!" Steve had to pinch himself because he thought he must be dreaming. This bag was full of delectable trasures. He found a black satin mask.

"Put that on me would you, please?" Steve was all too glad to help and gently glided the mask over her graceful hair and forehead, covering her eyes.

"Okay, I'm ready. Do your worst!!:, Abbie chuckled.

"Don't worry, we'll take extra special care to make you crazy!", Katie taunted, and started the timer at 12 minutes.

Steve and Katie thoroughly teased her from head to toe. Each took a side and made there way from her elbows all the way down to her feet. Abbie launched into screams and laughter. She couldn't see where or when they were going to attack her. She lay there in darkness laughing her head off. Katie turned the toothbrushes on and buried them into her soft armpits and Abbie exploded.
"Oh, my! What sensitive tickle spots!" Katie teased, completely enjoying the torture she was delivering.

Steve followed by taking the other two brushes to the soft skin exposed at the top of Abbie's stockings. He had been dying to conquer this area all night. They both moved to her soles and four hands rigorously tickled two feet at the same time. Abbie was deliriuous and tugged against the binds. Steve thought she would tear through them, but they held her tight.

This continued until the bell rang. Abbie could barely catch her breath when the final session was starting. When it was over, Katie and Steve left her a sweaty, giggly, silly mess and she lay laughing for a while. At 9:30, Katie began to release her and undo the restraints. Shockingly, she began putting them back on herself.

"My turn again!"

Steve was beyond stunned. He never realized these two would be able to endure as much as was being dished out. Both ladies continued playing for another two hours and he enjoyed every minute of it. They had to call an end due to exhaustion by all, and Steve personally ached from being so aroused for longer than he ever had been in his life. This was a night none of them would forget.

Katie and Abbie were now down to bra and panties, their stockings ripped long ago and each peeled off the remaining remnants with help from Steve. Eye make-up had also been reduced to the melting point hours earlier. Each woman was still stunning and Abbie invited Katie to sleep over. He noticed their nipples were rock hard, practically leaping through their lacy bras.

Ever the gentleman, Steve began to pick up to leave them in peaceful, exhausted, blissful sleep.
They both hugged him and gave him a kiss. Katie's lips lingered for a little while, causing a tingle at his cheeks. Her voice a little hoarse, "Thank you sweetie! For dinner, for cheering me up, for being so thorough and...unselfish.", reaching down she gave his stiff manhood a quick rub. She knew he had been aroused for hours, but was focused on them. "I know you neglected your urges to focus on us.". If she only knew the full truth. Steve now had a lifetime of memories to reflect on.

Abbie relayed the same, also saying, "Thank you love. You've been the best partner-in-crime to help battle depression. Maybe next time we can take a little time at the end to give certain parts of you a good tickling, too." And with that, Steve struggled to walk his way to his car.

On Monday morning, both women were so excited to see Steve and were in fantastic moods to start the week. "Staff meeting is back on for tomorrow!", Katie sang as she walked by Steve's desk. Abbie blew a kiss his way as she strutted by in a new pair of spiked heels. All three met for lunch. Katie was admiring and Abbie offered to let her try on the new heels. While they gabbed, Katie crossed her leg and Abbie gave her high arch a little teasing stroke. Katie didn't stop her and left her foot there for more light tickling. They were beginning to plan for another Friday night to "Blow off some steam".

the conf.jpg

Steve was called to a special meeting by his boss and given a bonus for finding the reporting errors. He was also given a raise since the company was concerned he may be in the process of leaving to go to a competitor. Steve kept quiet and gladly took the bonus and raise. He knew just what he would spend some of it on as he searched on line for the best electric toothbrushes.

Thought I'd add another wrinkle to the story! Thanks for all the great ideas and comments!

The next day was Tuesday. Steve's favorite and hurried to the staff meeting. He was running late with the new workload resulting from his raise. Katie and Abbie still saved his seat. Both smiled at him and waited a few minutes into the meeting before slipping out of their shoes and resting their nylon soles in his lap.

After all he learned from their Black and Red game, Steve thought he would change things up a little. Instead of trying to make each woman laugh out loud, he tried the softer Black card approach. Each beautiful foot got the lightest teasing tickle Steve could deliver, from top to bottom, and toe-tip to heel. This actually took each lady by surprised and about 20 minutes into this delightful sole teasing pleasure, it seemed more diabolical than the usual tickling he subjected them to. Abbie couldn't hide her snickering and Katie actually broke and couldn't hold in a giggle. She had to let out a cough to disguise it, while squeezing the stress ball she brought.

The meeting ran longer than 90 minutes and all three were bummed when it was over. Steve could have continued all afternoon, and the ladies looked like they were on the brink of giggly orgasm. Another great meeting!

On Wednesday mid-morning, Steve was interrupted from his recent task when his boss told him Marion from HR wanted to see him. Marion was a mix of bulldog and hawk. Always on the lookout for anything she considered "inappropriate". He told him not to worry since it was probably due to his raise, but Steve soon found out she wanted to discuss something completely different. When he got to her office, he found Abbie had also been summoned there. Steve was jolted to see her, but played it as cool as he could.
He knocked, "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, come in Steven and please close the door.", Marion said flatly. He didn't bother to sit and let Abbie have the chair. Abbie was in a smoking pair of black sling-back heels with her dark hose. Marion frowned at her short skirt. Steve definitely approved of it. Looking down from his vantage point at her lap, he could see the amazing curve from her knees flow along her dreamy thighs that disappeared under the hem of her skirt.

"You two were seen entering and leaving the storage room early last week. What were you doing in there for almost an hour?"
Steve became a little nervous, but as a manager, Abbie knew how to deal with Marion. She certainly wasn't afraid of her.

"You're implying we did something inappropriate while we were searching for files? Steve ended up finding errors and got a raise due to it, didn't he?", Abbie demanded.

"No, I'm not accusing of anything. I was just asking and you've answered my question. If Steve wishes to share information about his compensation, it will need to come from him. I'm not at liberty to talk about salaries without employee approval."

Now Abbie was pissed, "Your tone is creating a harsh work environment at what should be a positive time of year."
Marion instantly backed down, "I think you misunderstand me. I'm not trying to create a harsh environment."

Abbie pushed back, "Then why bring us to your office? You're treating us like we did something wrong. Is something wrong?"

"No..."

"Okay, I'm out of here. Nice to see you Marion.", Abbie said sarcastically, and stomped out the door. Steve got up to follow, "Bye Marion."

"Goodbye Steven.", the air seemed frosty and he was glad to leave.

At lunchtime, Abbie was still irate. "That woman has got to go.". Katie and Steve looked at each other. "Your not gonna have her rubbed out, are you?" Steve thought he would check.

"No", Abbie laughed and Katie was relieved. "There must be a way to...", and Abbie stopped.
"To...what?", Steve asked.

"Nothing, never mind. Let's just change the subject from that bitch." But Steve could tell she was still scheming something. He just didn't know what it was until he was drawn into it the following night, the night of the company holiday party.

Abbie, Katie, and many of the other woman at work were looking absolutely divine as they were dressed to easily transition from work to party. Most made slight changes to work outfits - removing a jacket or sweater or changing into higher heels, letting their hair down, and touching up make-up. Marion was her usual sturdy self, but she did at least try to doll it up in a long black dress and boots. She had a large thermos of hot chocolate, since she decided she didn't want to risk drinking from an open punchbowl.

Abbie had a wicked gleam in her eye, but was very coy. While Marion lectured some new hires in proper company holiday attire, Abbie dumped a half bottle of Sambuca into the thermos.

"What are you donig?", Katie whispered - a little shocked at Abbie's brazenness.

"Just sharing some holiday spirit.", laughed Abbie. At the same time, a senior exec came by handing out candy canes. Abbie took advantage,"Oh, candy canes are great in hot chocolate! You should put one in this.", pointing to the thermos. Without hesitation, he dropped it in.

"What are you doing to my...oh, hello sir!", Marion began to bark, but changed her tune when she spotted the exec.

"Happy holidays to you all!", he said with a smile. Trying to fit in, but he was clueless as to who anyone was. Off he went to hand out more candy canes and join up with other execs trying to bond with the group.

"Bye sir! Thank you!", Marion waved, dripping with ass-kissing sweetness and took a giant chug.

"Wow!", she coughed, "Lot of mint in that candy cane!"

An hour and a half later, and two thermos-fulls of Sambuca-laced hot chocolate - again thanks to Abbie, Marion was plastered. She turned out to be very happy and friendly without her inhibition filter. She led everyone in a chorus of the Twelve Days of Christmas but only got as far as "Four calling phones", which struck her as the funniest thing ever, and the song just ended at that. Each executive got a lecture from her about problems with their policies, but she made sure to end each discussion with a pat on the ass, for either man or woman. A few males received an extra ass grab.

It didn't take too much longer for people to start leaving. Abbie and Steve met near the elevator, waiting for Katie. She appeared, and looked a little worried.

"Guys, you should see this.", and she headed to the ladies room. Abbie and Steve followed. Just about everyone else had left, except...

"She's passed out.", Katie said, opening the toilet room door. Inside, Marion was laying on the floor, with one boot on and one boot off.

"Oh,", Abbie started thinking, "Steve, can you help me lift her?". Steve hesitated slightly since he had never been in the women's room before. "You're okay, everyone should be gone by now.", Katie reassured. Steve lifted her shoulders and up under her arms to get her head up. Abbie grabbed her legs. "Over to the couch.", she nodded.

"There's a couch in here?", Steve was amazed. The men's room was pretty bare.

"Is that you Daniel?", Marion slurred. Steve and Abbie looked at each other and Abbie motioned to play along. "Uh, yeah.", Steve answered deeply lowering his voice as they set her on the couch. He couldn't help but notice under her long dress, Marion had on a risque pair of seamed stockings. Abbie began taking off her other boot. Below her slightly thicker ankles, her feet were actually really cute with perfectly chiseled toes.

"Where have you been Daniel?...", now Steve was getting nervous and looked at Katie and then Abbie. "Uh...you know...around.".

Meanwhile, Abbie's mischievous side kicked in to divert the situation. She flashed her fingernails and dragged them down Marion's left sole. Katie and Steve were shocked. Katie whispered, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and quickly turned the lights off . Only the soft glow from an exit sign and a light over the mirror were left to gently illuminate the room.

Marion cooed, "Oooooh, Daniel! You're so wicked as always...", she mumbled, "You always knew my weakness...tickle my feet, sweetie.". Abbie smiled wide and obliged, dragging the tips of her nails along the black silky material. She ran her fingers up and down the seam from heel to toes.

On about a 5 second delay, Marion's toes twitched and she slurred out a giggle, "You used to do it harder...". Abbie waved to Katie to join her but Katie was a little wary. "I'll watch the door.", she snickered. Abbie looked at Steve, and after some thought he figured he wouldn't be fired over this, so he joined her. The two began rigorously tickling her smooth, stockinged-feet.

"YESSSSS!!!!", she chuckled as if she was in slow motion, "JUST...LIKE...THAT...HEEHEEHEEYAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!", she struggled to laugh in her drunk state.

Steve had never considered Marion could be ticklish or would enjoy being tickled. Her soles were actually very smooth and her toes were nicely sized with a cute little pad on each. Her sexy choice of stockings was also a pleasant surprise. The subtle black sheer film gave the shape of her heel and arch a beautiful contrast of dark and light.

The seam stitched up her foot delicately met the seam stitched across her toes. This gave Steve targets as he raked and poked from one side of the seam to her graceful arch and then grazed and teased from the other side of the seam to the outer edge of her foot. His fingers teased over the bump in the seam across her heel. Pulling her willing toes back stretched her skin tight across the ball of her foot. This seemed to be an effective spot as Marion seemed to spark up a little here. The stockings were also wonderfully strong at the same time as being silky -sheer.

Just as well since Abbie was just scrubbing her fingers everywhere like a woman bent on revenge. If Marion had been sober, she would surely be screaming.
After a while, Abbie was getting tired and stopped. Katie watched, and realizing they weren't in trouble, she was eager to join the fun.

"Daniel?,", Marion slurred again, "Why are you stopping...don't go...tickle me some more.", she pleaded and almost whined. That's when Katie jumped in, sending Marion back into giggling fits. Steve figured this type of situation would never happen again, so he pulled her piggie toe out and began digging his finger in between the space in her toes. The nylon was forgiving and let him reach all surfaces. Again, he thought, a sober woman would't be so willing or limp to allow this.

They continued this fun for about another ten minutes, until Marion began to snore. Then, they stopped and positioned her comfortably, covering her with a shawl they found at her desk. Waiting for the elevator Abbie laughed, "That was a surprisingly fun holiday party! Much better than other years!". Katie agreed but wondered if they should be leaving Marion to sleep it off.

"She'll be fine. This is a safe building.", then she paused, "I wonder where she got those awesome stockings? Whaddya think Stevie? Nice, huh?", she teased, but Steve didn't mind at all. He instantly imagined Abbie and Katie in them under the conference table and he was growing chubby. "Very nice!", was what he could blurt out.

"Well! I'll see if I can find a pair for tomorrow tonight!", Katie surprisingly said and Steve almost fell over. "Are we all on for Friday night fun?", she asked.

"Definitely! My place after work!", Abbie offered.

"Never have to ask me twice! You know I'll always be there!", Steve confessed and the ladies found it adorable.

The next day at work, Marion couldn't remember anything and was confused when she woke up on the ladies room sofa. Several people had already arrived and after putting on her boots she was horrified to learn it was the next day.

"Good morning Marion!", Abbie said as she walked by her, wearing an incredible pair of stiletto heels and black seamed stockings.

"Abbie!", Marion snapped, realizing her head was pounding, "Those hose are really pushing the boundary of professionalism!"

"My goodness!", Abbie answered innocently, "I didn't even realize. I thought other people had worn them to work before. Have you ever worn a pair of these Marion?"

Fumbling for an answer, she stammered, "Well...I...they...maybe not exposed for all to see."
The discussion was interrupted when Marion was called into an immediate meeting. She returned, embarrassed, as she had been dismissed for the weekend as a result of her behavior at the holiday party and was re-assigned to a sensitivity training position at another office starting the following Monday.

"I actually considered asking her if she'd like to join us tonight.", Abbie stated at lunch. Katie and Steve looked at each other, shocked.

"Think about it guys,", Abbie explained, "imagine her strapped down with the 3 of us on her. She would love it! I bet she could really dish it out, too."

"Hmm. I don't know...maybe...", Katie giggled after a few moments, now clear she was imagining herself being tied down with the three of them teasing her tickle spots all at the same time. She crossed her legs and her shoe began to dangle from her big toe. Steve could see she was also wearing sexy black back-seamed stockings. His heart leaped at the site of her dainty exposed heel and arch encased in the sexy sheer whisper of black and he didn't think he could make it through the next 5-6 hours. It would be another fantastic night to end what turned out to be a very fun week of tickling.

swivel chair.jpgabbie seam.jpg

Terrific series. Far as I know this is an original idea. Good work and thanks for posting!

Fantastic stories, very sexy. I'm just wondering if Abbie and Katie are going to have some revenge and see if Stevie can handle some foot tickling during meetings :D

This would deft make those meetings much better!

Thanks for the great comments and feedback! Working on an update with the gift Abbie and Katie give to Steve.

Thanks for all the excellent feedback! A new addition from a great request.

"You wouldn't last 5 minutes!", Abbie teased with a giggle. She was still really silly and out of breath from tonight's 2nd game of "Black and Red" she just endured at the hands, and fingertips, of Steve and Katie. For the first time in their Friday night meetings, an Ace of Spades was drawn on her turn. Katie chose a full 15 minutes of hot tickling and aside from making her a little dizzy, Abbie was very happy. A new way to start the holidays.

She was also so pleased with the stocking-stuffer gifts Steve had given to her and Katie. Actual silk stockings and hers included an innocent-looking multi-pack bottle brush cleaner set. But in the right hands, these proved to be evil tools. With combination soft tips and full round bristly shafts in multiple widths, they were able to get into all spaces and destroy any willpower to resist. Steve had given a lot of thorough thought and had actually modified them by removing about half of the bristles to deliver the right flick of mind blowing torment. They had worked so amazingly well at pulling explosive and hysterical laughs out of her and Katie. These were definitely being added to the bag of tickle tools.

"5 minutes of what?", Katie asked while returning to the bedroom, mid-conversation, with drinks for all.
Abbie began to explain, "Every time we get together, Stevie has been so good in paying attention to us. I think he's so jazzed and behind that gentleman calm, his little Stevie is about to explode. I'm betting it won't take long to help him.", and she slid her silky soles to his crotch.

shiny stretch.jpg

"You won't last 5 minutes.", she repeated and could feel the rock hard lump in Steve's pants. She knew it had been there for a while and was dying to tease it.

"Sure I can.", Steve tried to sound manly, but the rush through him wasn't so confident. No matter what, he was eager to have the little stockinged toes on his manhood prove either way.

"Okay,", Abbie assumed control, "If you can't hold on for 5 minutes, Katie and I get your feet at the next staff meeting."

"Wait...that's not fair. Two on one? It's usually one on two.", Steve protested.

"Okay,", Abbie bargained, "We'll alternate for 1/2 the meeting time.", and she started to gently knead Steve's bulge with the toes on her right foot while her left foot glided up and down his inner thigh.

A grunt exhaled from Steve and Katie set the drinks down to move closer to him and join the fun. Curling up on the bed with her amazing legs, she had always wanted to help with his urges.

Now, she ran her finger along his neck while playfully whispering in his ear to tease with, "You can do it Steve...Pay no attention to Abbie...Don't even think...about her feet...Forget about those...toes...and don't even look at her...in that sexy silk...trying to make you...", and that was all that was needed to make Steve snap and jack in euphoria, catching both women at how quickly they made him burst.

"Ohhh...Stevie...", Abbie teased but kept rubbing. "That was barely a minute, love. Looks like some one gets to be ours next Staff meeting.". Katie almost felt a little guilty, but also realized Steve was responding to the sexiness she and Abbie provided and it made her tingle.

Steve couldn't think or care about anything else at that blissful moment.

"Hey Katie?", Abbie was turned on by what just took place, "How about one more game?"

"You bet!", Katie giggled and crawled back on the bed. "Me first!...oh Wait!...I'm gonna put on my new stockings!".

new black stockings.jpg

Steve sat up lightheaded, but happy. Too good to be true.

The following Tuesday, Abbie and Katie were waiting for Steve. He was lucky it was the week between Christmas and New Year's. The conference room was mostly empty and most senior execs were out. This Staff meeting would be a short one, but far from quiet. Abbie had reached down and lifted Steve's foot, she untied his shoe and removed everything down to his bare sole. Steve was dreading what would come next.

"Don't worry...", Abbie re-assured, "A slight change in plans, but we'll be gentle and you'll still get to have some fun today.", slipping her right foot into Steve's lap. Katie followed Abbie's lead and took Steve's other foot, exposing his bare sole. She slipped her left foot into Steve's lap.

At the start of the meeting, the two vixens played nicely and started softly. It was pretty clear Steve was no match as his bare skin was excruciatingly sensitive to the lopsided attack and taunting treacherously sharp nails. He tried to defy their teasing strokes, but within minutes he was unable to hold his laughs in. Abbie and Katie knew they easily had him. Abbie loved how soft the skin was between his toes. Katie was enjoying the feel of Steve's struggling, curling toes as she drew her fingers over his sole down to his heel.

Even his attempts to mentally block out the merciless torture by trying to divert attention to the smooth sensitive little soles in his lap also failed him. However, there was an interesting affect on the other side of the table.

While so intent on their chance to tickle Steve's bare soles, Abbie and Katie seemed unable to hold their normal control to not laugh out loud themselves. Now, they were equally giggling and laughing along with Steve as he desperately fought back with clawing fingers over nylon. The few people in the conference room were wondering what was so funny. On the other end of the speaker phone was the same question.

"Is some one laughing?", demanded the speaker.

"My apologies...", Steve desperately tried to speak and think of anything to come up with a reply, "Just before the meeting, we were talking about a fake commercial we saw on SNL.", there was almost silence, except the continued giggling and coughing from the three of them.

Then, an answer..."The one with the cat litter?", came from the other end with a pause, but still fidgeting and chuckles from Katie, Abbie and Steve. Surprisingly, a roar came from the phone.

"I saw that one...HaHaHaHaaa! That was so great!", and anyone with a laptop started to Google. The room began to break out, joining Steve's delirious laughter as Katie and Abbie took advantage to bear down. Devilish fingers and nails continued their scrabbling assault. Steve struggled to focus or imagine how Abbie and Katie could endure or enjoy this.

"HaHaHa...That's a great way to end the meeting...HaHaHaa...and the year folks. Great work! Let's wrap up and get ready for next year."

People were grateful and bolted for the exit. Some patted Steve on the shoulder on the way out.

"Best meeting ever!", said one thankful co-worker. Steve disagreed, trying to pull his feet back but successfully held onto Abbie's foot. The room now empty.

"You're so unbelievably lucky!", Abbie laughed, "I was ready to really let you have it!". Steve was catching his wits and ran his fingers wildly over the ball of her foot, causing her to shriek.

Katie stood up with one shoe on, looking to retrieve her other one. "I'm a little off-balance. My right foot was neglected."

"Hey!...giggle...I Hahahahave an idea...giggle...", Abbie started and Steve stopped to let her finish.
Catching her breath, she followed with, "We should go do a year-end cleanup of the store room!".

Katie's eyes lit up, "Oh My God, YES! Great idea! I'll go get a few...cleaning supplies!", giggling as she trotted to her desk to retrieve her bag. Steve released Abbie's foot and she quickly put her high heel back on, but rolled up and held onto Steve's socks.

"I'll go get my keys!", she was so excited, "We're not finished here...you'll get these back once I'm done with you.", she said with a naughty laugh. Steve put his shoes back on without socks and figured he'd just leave them untied since they'd be coming off again. He met Katie at the store room door and they waited for Abbie.

With no one watching, Katie leaned against the wall, lifted her arms to stretch and raised her right leg. Holding the pose, she was an absolute picture of feminine grace and sex, a glimpse of skin showing where her blouse lifted from her skirt. Steve could have attacked her on the spot and would love to listen to her laugh all afternoon.

"We definitely have some unfinished business.", her giggle was fiendishly cute, "And I'm not gonna be able to wait until Friday night."

He tried to be patient, but Steve couldn't wait for the pending joy on the other side of the door. He had to pinch himself while Katie impatiently lifted her left foot out of hew heel. They both wished they could hear Abbie approaching with keys jingling.

elevator pop.jpg

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back