• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think we can all relate to this!

Stevo112

Let me know what u think!

Wanting

Mark hooked his finger around the middle of his sunglasses, and peered up into the sky. Summer was here once more. Whilst most people loved the summer, to Mark, it was no more than a tease. Already, people had adopted summer dress, shorts, t-shirts and the like. He took another sip of his drink, and laid back into his chair, under the comfort of the umbrella that rose from the middle of his table.

His mind engaged with all of the females walking past him, on their way to wherever. Girls with half-cut tops that allowed their bellies to peer through and the bellybuttons that wink so seductively. The toes that creep out of the front of flip flops, timidly. And the woman at the table in front of his who unknowigly showed her delicate white soles directly at him. No doubt, another summer would go by whithout being able to fulfil his dream.

He so desperately wanted to scrape his hand up into those tops and spider his way across ticklish stomach's, and lightly tease and taunt helpless feet. But, he hadn't got his way to this poit, and there was nothing to suggest that would change.

Maybe, he should adopt a more daring approach? This never appealed to him, as he was naturally as shy and reserved person, but he was finding himself getting more and more frustrated by the minute. Mark finished the remains of his drink, and left - heading for the park.

A gorgeous young lady took his fancy, laying on the grass, fully clothed in typical summer attire, but her white trainers sat beside her head rather than protecting the ends of her feet. She was on her back, and her toes pointed up into the air. He looked closer, and saw a second pair of shoes also, to the other side.

Mark walked towards her, stopped to block out the sun's glare. She didn't flinch, she was clearly sleeping. Mark sat by her feet, and stole a few blades of grass from beneath him. He took a long, deep breath, which quivered as he inhaled, then started to draw circles over the woman's naked sole. Her left twiched gently, not violently, whilst her right stayed perfectly still, as did the rest of her body. He twiddled the grass between her toes, making them scrunch andthe rest of her foot flex. He also noticed the muscles in her leg tensing up.

He was really enjoying this, but was cautious not to get carried away and find himself having to explain his actions. He moved up her body, and lifted her slightly baggy t-shirt enough just to see the pink skin underneath. His breath quivered again, as he couldn't believe he was finally part realising his fantasies of so many years.

The blades of grass now nestled in the woman's deep bellybutton, and made contact throughout. There was no reaction. He continued, and, sure enough, her breath started to lengthen, and her foot began to twitch. Mark loved this, whilst she was asleep, her body could not protect her from the tickling, but parts of her body would wriggle to show that it was still having an effect. The woman was smiling as well now, and occasional giggles left her lips as the grass swept across her waistline - where Mark barely had access to.

He was loving this, and clearly, so was the woman! he continued working her midriff until the skin on the back of his neck grew cold. He had that feeling of being watched. he stopped and looked around, there was nobody there. He puzzled at the second pair of shoes sitting the other side of the woman. Maybe they belonged to a friend?

He started to think where he would go from here, and then made an interesting decision. Dipping into his bag, he found two small feathers, and a ball of string. He often carried odd items around with him, for no reason most of the time, but he always knew they'd come in useful. He placed the feathers in between the woman's big and second toes on each foot, and drew them through quickly. Both feet flexed almost instantly, and the woman's head threw itself to one side. Ready to run, he gathered his thoughts. The woman stayed still. Mark fastened each feather around the big toes, letting them drip down onto the woman's soles. They barley made contact, but fluttered nicely with the wind, sparking slight ticklish reactions.

Convinced he was going to get caught, he headed for a bench a few yards away, and made himself comfortable, directly over looking the woman and her tormented feet. The feathers danced of their own accord, prompting twitches and wriggles of her feet.

Then, out of nowhere, a second girl arrived. Barefoot herself, she must have been the owner of the second pair of shoes. She wandered up to her friend quietly and stopped to look at her feet. She laughed lightly to herself befoer crouching down to take a cloer look at the feathers. To Mark's surprise, the second girl took hold of the feathers and began racing them up and down her friends bare soles! He couldn't believe this, and could hardly contain himself.

Her feet were jerking uncontrollably now, but not enough to wake the woman up. She then stopped and looked around. Mark blushed, and desperately tried to think of an excuse to explain himself there. He had his glasses on, so laid back and pretended to have his eyes closed.

"Excuse me" the woman said.

Mark looked up and swept off his glasses.

"You wouldn't have anything in your bag that I could use to tie something together, would you?" she asked.

Taken aback by her question, he delved into his bag and produced a scarf.

"Perfect" she said.

Mark didn't say a word, completely dumfounded. He could also not take his eyes off her pink little toes that scrunched themselves into the ground to avoid being tickled by anything underfoot. He watched.

The girl, incredibly attractive herself - and considerably younger, knelt down again at the woman's feet and gently fastened the scarf around her ankles and pulled tightly to secure. Now she started making vertical lines with her fingernails, starting with one - up and down the centre of the woman's left foot. She flinched accordingly. but the scart held them in place with ease. The girl was loving this, almost as much as Mark was.

All of a sudden, the woman awoke, sat up and pulled two earphones from her ears. Although mark couldn't hear what she was saying, the woman was gesturing with her hands. The younger girl laughed, and continued the tickling, but faster than before. The woman screamed, and tried to struggle, but could not remove her feet from the girl's torturous fingers. She laid back and gyrated on the floor laughing and laughing. Her feet wavered from side to side, and her hands reached out desperately trying to protect her delicate soles. At last, her right hand caught the girls's left leg, and pulled it towards her. The young girl struggled to get it free, but it was now clasped tightly between both the woman's arms. The young girl continued the tickling, and was obviously trying to inflict as much as possible on her captive. The woman, still holding her leg, started to rake her nails across her foot. Well, incredibly, the young girl just buckled.

Mark couldn't believe what he was seeing, yet pretended to ignore their antics.

The young girl writhed on the floor in ticklishness agony, whilst the woman eventually broke free of her shackles. Now manoeuvreing herslef into a greater tactical position, the woman used one hand to hold the girl in place, then pinched her sides and dug her fingers into the soft flesh of her belly. Almost crying with laughter, the girl had lost all life and energy, and was forced to accept the torture, now affecting her whole body. Eventually, the woman stopped, and pushed the young girl to the side. Mark looked across, and saw a guy walking towards them. He knelt down and kissed the woman, and they began chatting - probably about the young girl, who was rested in a heap trying to compose herself.

The guy and the woman, then rose, put on their shoes and walked off hand-in-hand. Mark wandered over to the girl, who wa on her back, taking deep breaths. As Mark stood over her, she jumped to protect her belly, and placed her soles flat to the ground.

"It's okay" Mark said.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright?"

"Huuh, I'm okay, thanks, just trying to get my breath back" she replied.

"Did you know her then?" Mark said inquisitively.

"No, I just thought it would be funny! I do that from time to time".

Mark couldn't believe it. The young girl was just like him, but obviously had a lot more bottle. They chatted until she got her breath back, and then went for a drink.

God only knows what they might chat about!

THE END

Thanks for reading, dont forget to post a reply!

Sweet

I like this story, even though I usually don't like real life settings. Keep it up. I want to know what happens next.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back