• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Richard's Tickle Torture OVERTURE M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The lawyer who had tried to embezzle the business magnate Leon Jarvis was now at the man's mercy and was his victim as he realised having drunk the drugged wine with his host who had called him from his office to discuss business having discovered the financial discrepancy. Richard Hamlyn couldn't refuse and had arrived within the hour and he and Leon relaxed in the lounge of Leon's sumptuous house in Hampstead, West London. 45 yr old Leon hiding his anger from the 6' Richard but remembering a previous conversation where Richard had told him about his miserable time at boarding school being bullied which had given him the idea, that and the fact something he'd gin great personal pleasure in meting out.

Richard was soon feeling hot and drowsy from the doctored wine so much so encouraged by Leon he'd removed his suit jacket and tie and though invited to do so chosen to keep his size 12 Weejun loafer shoes on but had soon needed to lie down and woke secured to the bed naked but with shoes and socks on but gagged and blindfold and mumbled protests. Leon was ignoring them as he stared at the attractive younger man who he'd be taking on a trip down memory lane.

"You know Richard that if you play with fire you get burned and playing with me Richard you get played with and I want you to remember those school days you told me about when you were so helpless, so vulnerable so pretty much as you are now and very warm and sweaty from the office and spending maybe eight or nine hours in these loafer shoes and thin black nylon socks so big feet working up quite a sweat and as you told me foot stink so not wanting to take them off and that's cool Richard as I will take them off for you, no Richard lie stiil, good man yeah one shoe off and yeah the other one Mmmm fuck yeah feet that smell like feet, Richard lie still you can't move them, you're going nowhere anytime soon! What's that I can't hear, oh you trying to say get away from my feet, is that it? Well the thing is Richard you need to be taught a lesson being a bad boy and you told me how Senior Dobbs made your life a misery, I want you to think about that as I am going to be an even worse tickle torturer than he was! That's right Richard you are going to be tickle tortured with no mercy!"

Leon smiled hearing the straight lawyer gasp at this realisation as kneeling facing both feet Leon began examining the sweat moist warm socked feet with his fingers moving them very slowly up and down, up and down, back and forth, back and forth on each of the socked soles lightly and gently but Richard's feet wildly ticklish he reacting immediately with laughter and even muffled easily heard!

"Heh, heh, heh Stop! Heh, heh, heh, HAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT, THAT FUCKIN' TICKLES!NO!STOPPPPP!"

"Your feet are horribly ticklish Richard and I've not even started yet, I'm going to be tickling your feet relentlessly, driving you up the wall as can see I'm driving you mad already with this soft n' gentle slow foot tickling caress and coming from the office feet hot n' sweaty so much more sensitive and wearing thin socks and nylon which makes them even more vulnerable! I can see why Dobbs enjoyed teasing the fuck out of you but if you try to keep your feet still it might make it less obvious how ticklish they are but flexing your feet as you're doing is an open invitation to tickle them and one I glady accept even a single finger stroked along your arches tickles!" taunted Leon.

"I don't think you should be wearing socks though Richard as your feet need to breathe Mmmm they smell great though, not stinky but have a natural socked foot smell and black socks my favourites. I called you tonight as you said last week your wife was away this weekend so you won't be needing to get home and can be my guest, my ticklish guest and might invite some guys over to join us later, to enjoy the party and you're it! Before sharing you though having you all to myself, nice shoes by the way and slightly moist inside and Mmmm the smell of leather and feet such a buzz! I suppose you regret trying to cheat me now Richard but we live and we learn in life but you've got yourself into a pretty ticklish situation and wonder if Dobbs ever used a feather to tickle you with? It's hellish and not just on feet, the quill end dragged along the soles and tendrils slid in between the toes but stroking an asshole, caressing balls and a hardened dick, all very effective! Mmmm yeah great smelling socked feet Richard and can clearly see the outline of your feet so long and suckable toes to be licked and nibbled, high arches yes a very decent pair of big feet!"

Richard was squirming madly to get free as Leon not tickling enjoyed verbally taunting the lawyer and saying he'd always had a fixation for guy's feet and enjoyed everything about feet but straight guy's feet the most and he didn't mind paying to enjoy them but now he had feet he would regularly enjoy telling Richard that he would be filming some other guys having fun with him as a private film but if he caused problems the film would find itself on the internet and one of the men would say who it was being played with. Hearing this Richard pleaded with Leon to not do this and Leon told him that he needed to obey to stop it and smiled as Richard nodded. Leon whispered in his right ear his making the right decision and gave each armpit a sniff and a lick and Richard squirmed.

"Oh yeah ticklish armpits, now Marcus will love that Richard, he's crazed about pits and pits that smell and taste like pits so you will definitely have his attention, I can imagine you desperately wanting the teasing and torment to stop but it won't and Nick will be sucking you and edging your dick and Philip fondling and licking your balls and me; well where do you think I will be Richard; beginning with an F and ending with a T, no not with the Financial Times, with your feet, your big, sweaty, ticklish size 12 feet, licking and sucking your soles and toes and there is nothing you can do about it except laugh as it will lickle and combined with a good old fashioned tickling, you our tickle toy to torture Richard and Philip did I mention is partial to tickling a guy's ass too! I am going to rape these captive feet Richard!"

Leon returned to the lawyer's socked feet and lightly stroked the soles and the ticklish feeling was clearly intense as Richard flexed each foot immediately as the teasing fingers stroked up n' down and back n' forth along the soles but with a focus on the middle of the nylon socked soles delivering pure ticklish agony in tortuous waves as the lawyer tried to pull his feet away as Leon's fingers stroked across both arches and then along the balls of his feet, Leon thrilled witnessing Richard's suffering as his expert tickling activated every ticklish nerve ending in Richard's feet. The tickling was relentless and horrendous for him, his senses being overloaded from the fiendish assault.

Then Richard realsied worse was to come as Leon slipped the right sock off up across the smooth ball of his foot and off his sensitive, wiggling toes and then peeled the left sock off and his face just inches away from the flexing feet he leaned in and rubbed his nose up and down each sole in turn as Richard's toes involuntarily wiggled and he tried to restrain his laughter biting on his lips under the gag as Leon guessed! He then began to taste them and lick each sole slowly and deliberately, flicking and rolling his tongue along both ticklish soft soles, his tongue licking every sensitive inch! Leon then started sucking on the toes of Richard's right foot and lightly spidered his fingers along the soles as he sucked and licked the tasty toes! Richard tried to pull his foot away from Leon's wet, hot tickling mouth, wiggling his toes but there was no escaping the ticklish tongue and the fingers stroking the sole of his foot up n' down simultaneously!

"Mmmmm such tasty feet as ripe tasting as they're raunchy smelling and so licklish that's it flinch your toes for me as I very lightly stroke along this delicious right sole, saliva lubed my finger slides up n' down, up n' down does it tickle Richard does it tickle, tickle, tickle and all day these feet socked getting warmer and warmer but you never imagined this evening finding yourself drugged and secured to another man's bed and having your socks peeled off and your size 12 feet used and abused by the man fixated on their smell, taste and ticklishness and sadistically exploiting this great weakness of yours to his complete satisfaction including both bare feet being cooled down with a tongue bath right but you know Richard I want to hear you laugh so let's loose the gag!"

The gag removed the lawyer began to shout obscenities and threats but Leon told him to shut the fuck up as he would make the tickle torture even more ruthless and as well as posting the film to be made later on line, he would also see the lawyer in court for embezzlement so he'd serve jail time! Richard realised that all he could do was take it, endure the excessive stimuli that he knew he'd be subjected to enduring from the determined ticklish torment he knew his client was going to subject him to.

Leon ran a finger along Richard's right sole remarking his liked the sweaty foot that smelled so good, so raunchy

“Hehehehehhehe no no no hahahhahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT AHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CANT hahhahahAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Leon ran his fingers under the toes of Richard's right foot

"HAHAHAHASTOP HAHAHHAHA NOT THE TOES HAHAHAHHAHA!"

Then he stroked the left foot of the lawyer and loved seeing Richard lose control

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA STOP NO NO SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH I’m TICKLISHAHHAHHA!"

"Yes you are Richard, you really are even to a light caress you can't stand your feet tickled can you, it really tickles doesn't it and such big and masculine looking feet, who would have imagined it but you told me about Senior Dobbs at school teasing you making your time at boarding school so hellish, having to report to his room to be tortured by him but I can't blame him for making you his tickle toy as you are a perfect candidate for the role and guess it's embarrassing and humiliating for you to now straight and married find your feet in the hands and mouth of another guy and feet that some might say stinky but for me feet that smell like feet, two extremely ticklish feet cooochie cooochie cooo!"

“HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET HAHAHAHA GET AWAY FROM MY TOES HAHAHAHHA IM GONNA DIE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

"C'mon toughen up Richard fight the tickle, look at these flexing long toes so ticklish, yeah so ticklish so tell me Richard are you ticklish, where are you ticklish c'mon tell me you creep or do you want me to make it worse as I can trust me I can and will"

"IM VERY TICKLISH hahahahahah ON MY FEET HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAH I’m SOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEH NO NO HAHAHAHA! “

"Good man and get used to being tickled as I'm going to keep tickling you and driving you berserk as your feet are so inviting, both so smooth and soft and see you get a pedicure so guess do get your feet touched but you do it right as can't see you even letting your wife near your feet or you'd be divorced so tell me shall I really tickle your feet Richard?"

"NOOOO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHANOHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhAhAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

“You really suffer having your feet tickled Richard being so ticklish all over your feet and it's going to be fun breaking you with tickles, some people think tickling is child's play but we know different don't we!"

I HAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE HAHAHA IT HAHAHAHAHHA HAHASOOO TICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHASTOP HAHAHHAHA HAHAHNO HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA STOP HAHAHAHA"

"So fucking ticklish Richard, it drives you nuts being tickled under your toes and across your arches, you're losing it but not my problem your feet are so ticklish and not the wisest thing to tell me about Dobbs and hoe he loved to tickle your feet!"

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH NOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAhAHAH MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISHSHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Richard's bare feet flinched madly as his feet were lightly tickled and then the ticklish intensity lessened and Leon took a few moments to caress them both with his hands savoring how soft and warm they were. Even this gentle stroking seemed to intensify Richard's tortured laughter as fondling them Leon found them being amazing to touch, tracing soft, gentle, lines from the base of his heels to the balls of his feet over and over again, the lightest touches seemed to torture Richard the most and Leon's delight was making his ticklish victims suffer!

He relished any opportunity to inflict tickling torture on the soles of a guy and delivering teasing tickles to writhing feet, flexing soles, wiggling toes as tickle torture was his thing and the oldest torture known to man and leaving no marks of having been inflicted, physical marks though psychologically an experience never forgotten, pure torture!. Richard laughed as his body convulsed from the mind blowing tickling his feet were was receiving awakening his nerves and tormenting and teasing him with experienced skill!

Richard's toes wiggled and flexed as his arches were stroked lightly repeatedly as Leon stroked his fingers up and down both defenseless feet but then he began to lick one sole and then the other but licking not sensually but deliberately and fast so he then slid his fingers up the length of both feet soles and then down them again and licked both arches and focused a tickling attention along them both and using one finger of each hand lightly but then additional fingers being brought into play as the intensitiy of the tickling of the arches of Richard's feet increased! Leon caressed the arches of each foot as he watched Richard's helpless feet squirm in desperation as the cruel tickling continued to take its toll on him.

"Richard I want to find out if you are geuninely ticklish as you have proved being a competent liar so could be faking your hysterical laughter though an oscar winning performance if so but I will be taking my time in the process of determining how ticklish your feet are which means various techniques of tickle so increasing the torture with fast tickles and decreasing it with slow tickles but for you slow tickling seems to tickle but let's run my fingers up 'n down these soles like this!"

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOH PLEEEEEEASE STOPIT'S TOOOORTURETOOOOORTURE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The intensity of the tickling was hellish, the ticklish sensations were driving the lawyer wild as he squirmed on the bed as the tickles continued but slowed down, the light strokes proving being intolerable and then Leon returned to Richard's armpits and licked inside oen pit and then the other knowing how tormenting his slippery, wet tongue was but then stopped and instead licked lightly the semi hard shaft of Richard's dick and naturally with oral attention it hardened and he lightly stroked Richard's balls which made sure of the lawyer's involuntarily excitement.

He telling Richard how Nick would be having real fun edging him later and he retrieved the feather and then drew it over the hardened shaft and caressed Richard's balls with it then more lickles in his armpits and the feather not just tickling Richard but intentionally exciting him causing him to giggle and moan humiliating him as another man was edging him and there was an overload of torment to focus on and he becoming short of breath trying not to laugh but when Leon caressed his balls with the feather all Richard could do was just that; laugh! The feather then ran along the shaft of his dick again and no matter how much he squirmed in his blindfolded blindness the torments continued with the feather stroking his nipples and driving Richard berserk! The insistent light strokes having him whimpering as he felt Leon squeezing the head of his dick and then stroking it exciting him even more and ignoring his pleading for him to stop!

"Oh okay if you insist Richard so let's see where shall I go? Oh yes to your ticklish feet!" taunted Leon as he ran a single finger from the heel to the toes of his right foot and then teased Richard's left foot and sweaty his fingers easily slid over the soles but Leon indulged in lickling each foot in turn and only encouraged by the giggling that he had grown accustomed to hearing now as he lightly stroked the arch of each foot in turn!

Leon then dragged the quill of the feather over the lawyer's arches and under his toes and across the balls of his feet and then slid the feather end in between each of Richard's toes. He smiled seeing Richard's futile attempts at biting on his lips to not react to the insidious tickling but as a tickler he being persistent and determined and ran the quill the length of each foot over and over again saying they were such defenseless and helpless feet and he loving a challenge but that he would break him.

"Cooochie coochie cooo tickle tickle tickle yeah tickle tickle cooochie coochie tickle tickle coochie cooooooo tickle tickle!"

"N-No moreHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAP-Please! Why always my feet?"HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!" Richard begged as he could take no more of this torment as the feather delicately touched his soft feet and then Leon licked the sole of each foot and suckled on Richard's toes taking them mouthful by mouthful and nibbled and licked the arches of both feet one after the other and then an increase of the torment with Leon running his fingers over the saliva lubed soles and all over the saliva lubed toes and then again the quill of the feather employed by him stroking the soles of the lawyer's hopelessly ticklish feet. Leon stroked the quill very slowly but still Richard's feet moved frantically as it was ticklish hell he was enduring.

"NOHOHOHOHMOHOHOHOREHAHAHHAHAHAHASTOOPHAHAHAHA!" Richard begged in a scream helplessly for the tickling to stop now gasping for air with sweat on every inch of his body, unable to last any longer but Leon simply stopped the feathering and concentrated on lickling the delicious tasting soles of Richard's feet and licking, sucking and nibbling his toes.

"N-OHOHOHOHOH!" the lawyer begged "NO MORHOHOHRE TICKLING NOHOHHO MOREHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!" getting breathless as he felt the soft pads of Leon's fingers trace along the soles of his feet as he instictively struggled but it was a pointless exercise as every touch, every stroke of Leon's fingers sent shockwaves to his highly charged nerve endings as his toes wiggled and feet flexed helplessly. Leon alternating between soft and intense tickles changing the level, speed and pressure so intensity consistently so the lawyer didn't get used to one sensation and psyche himself up for it and stopping desensitization from happening.

"Now Richard a short break but you're going to tell me what Senior Dobbs would do to you or I will tickle the confession from you, so which is it to be!"

"Noo please I'll tell you just no more tickling I can't take it!" pleaded Richard

"After supper I would have to go to his room every night including weekends being boarding school and he would make me strip to my socks and like this have me secured to his bed and then smell my socked feet saying he liked them being big, smelly feet and he'd ask me if my feet were ticklish but he knew it but asked me anyway. He never kept my socks on long and would gag me with one of my own sweaty socks and then launch into mercilessly tickling my feet hard and have me begging him to stop and he would call me names like 'pussy' as I was so ticklish and he liked tickling me under my toes but as soon as he touched my feet I was laughing but he would run his fingers up and down the soles of my feet making me lose it but he wasn't like you, with Dobbs it was hard tickling as he liked to torture me so the tickling became almost painful and just my feet but all over them both for an hour maybe and then tell me to get my socks and clothes on and to keep quiet about what happened and I did as I didn't want more problems from him so it was our secret for two terms when he left to join the army and that was it!"

"So not as good a tickler as me then Richard!" said Leon

"No but please can you let me go now please!" begged Richard

"What planet are you on Richard, no chance of that happening not for a long while yet! You can beg and plead all you like, I quite like hearing you do so actually so go on make my day

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKHAHAHAHAHHA YOUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I’m TOOO TICKLISH FOR HAHAHAHAHHA HEEHEEHEE THISHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T TAKE IT HAHAHAHHA” yelled Richard. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHASOOOO TICKLISH AHAHHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Your feet are so ticklish, you can't stand tickling on your socked feet but on your bare feet it's a killer right Richard but I do believe you're not acting it's for real your feet are hyper-sensitive, these fingers just destroy them so easily”

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAH NOOTMY FEEEEEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP STOP STOPHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO MORE TICKLING HAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHA!”

"I'm hypnotized by your feet and my lust for them Richard, you have to be the most ticklish guys I've ever tickled which is why you are going to be my regular tickle toy as you will be tickled senseless by me when I decide but at least once a week so you'll tell your wife you're working late and they'll be the film and photos as insurance you play the game Richard Mmmm your feet smell so good, Mmm intoxicating now press them hard into my face, yeah that's it perfect, keep doing that yeah good!"

Leon placed his nose between the toes on each of Richard's feet inturn and took deep sniffs of them and massaged the arches of the lawyer's feet as he sniffed along his toes which wiggled in reaction to Leon having sniffed them, nibbling on them and then licked each bare sole, he delivering teasing licks along the sides of each foot and then trailed a finger up and down each arch smiling as Richard's feet flexed and told him to hold back his laughter or he'd stroke his feet harder! Richard knew he would so bit on his lips and then Leon licked his arches, deliberate teasing licks along each of his toes making Richard gasp as it was so horribly ticklish and Leon saying they were so tasty and addictive to him!

Then Leon gripped Richard's dick and began to rub it getting the lawyer hard again and moaning as he told him that he was not into dick but fondling a straight guy's dick was exciting knowing how humiliating and embarrassing it must be for him and told Richard he could see his pre-cum so he must like being touched up and ignoring Richard shaking his head, Leon leaned over the lawyer's erect dick and licked the pre-cum from the head of his dick and then resumed licking Richard's feet and the base of his toes. Toes that wiggled as Leon delivered fast licks and simultaneously stroked the arches of both feet and as hard as he tried then Richard giggled and Leon calmed his lickling taking slow licks along the length of each foot and lightly nibbled them.

Leon began to gently spider his fingers all over Richard's right foot but especially the arch making the lawyer gasp from the constant light tickling of his foot and then Leon swapping feet and lickling and then lightly spider stroking all over Richard's left foot and flicked his tongue in between all of the toes of Richard's left foot as he had to the toes on his right foot. He telling Richard he loved his big, sweaty feet as he alternated caressing from foot to foot pressing his nose to the lawyer's wiggling toes sniffing them and lightly running his fingers along the bare soles of Richard's feet. Then licking both soles and nibbling the lawyer's toes and slid his tongue in between them. Richard's head shook from side to side as his toes were all nibbled, sucked and licked as Leon asked him if his wife liked his stinky and sweaty feet as Richard flinched and instinctively tried to kick his feet away.

"Look Richard you're going nowhere so save your strength for when I tickle the shit out of your feet as you're gonna suffer as I love feet period and ticklish guys like you I break and do it well! I'm looking forward to seeing just how ticklish your feet are as I want to drive you insane with ticklishness and playing with you as you played with me you naughty boy Mmmm what delicious feet with such great shaped toes and enticing high arches, these feet a foot lovers delight as Dobbs proved to you and bet you never thought you'd fing yourself in a similar ticklish predicament years later but life's like that, full of surprises. I'll be honest with you every meeting we had I was attracted to these feet even socked and wanted them, have lust over them since you told me about Dobbs enjoying them and their ticklishness and resolved I would get them but never thought I would spend so long with them both and be able to blackmail you to submitting them to me whenever I want!"

Leon began stroking the sole of Richard's left foot very lightly and slowly as his toes involuntarily wiggled and his foot flexed and Leon stroked the ball of Richard's right foot and under his toes and then ran his fingers over the length of Richard's left sole as Richard desperately tried to beg him too stop but was laughing loudly as Leon slid his fingers in between Richard's toes on both feet as he loved hearing the lawyer's helpless giggles as he licked in between Richard's toes whilst running his fingers up n' down the soles of the lawyer's sweat moistened feet fondling them and again gently sicking and licking on the lawyer's toes alternating from foot to foot!

"HAHAHHAHAHASTOPNOOOOSTOPSTOPNOOOAHHATICKLESAHAHNODONTAHAHAPLEHSESTOHAHAPHAHAPLEHEESESTOHAHAP!"

"Oh Richard what's the matter is this ticklish, I mean really ticklish, unbearably and tortuously ticklish when I bend these toes on your right foot back so the quill of the feather strokes under them and over the ball of your foot, I guess it must be as you can't keep your foot still can you, it must be hellish to be so damn sensitive but guess you see why as a torture though not officially documented a technique readily used as it shows no evidence of having been used but yes your foot very sensitive you know how effective tickling is so I am giving you an education tonight, there's a bonus! Educate me do your feet always smell rich as this after work? All day in the office and same in the future either my calling you with orders to come to my place or collecting you myself and sometimes visiting you in the day and you'll send your P.A. to lunch and in your office I will have an hours fun with your socked and bare feet Richard!"

Leon discarded the feather and again placed his face into both bare soles and inhaled them deeply and licked the outer edges of the size 12 feet lickling them with his tongue and he suckled Richard's toes lightly on one foot then the other and lightly bit the balls and soles of the lawyer's feet and caressed both soles admiring the shape of both feet as he lightly scratched his fingers under the lawyer's toes making Richard again hold back his laughter but tickled harder saying he was going to make him laugh!

"No n -- ha ahh haa haa ha -- stop! I'm too ticklish"NoNOOOO! HA HA HAAAA HAAA HAAAA HE HE Oh, plee hee heeeeeesse heeee haa haa haaa!" the tickling harder saw Richard squriming around on the bed and laughing loudly as Leon continued the teasing tickling! He then gave Richard a ten minute break having re-socked both feet and placed the heat lamp near them both and unknown to Richard made calls to his friends to join in the fun later and glad to find all available and enthusiastic as Leon told them he'd call them a little later to come on over and party!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back