• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucifer Part Two (m,f/f) Sexual content

april

1st Level Red Feather
Based on the television and comic series Lucifer. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxnzs17FkBg
Meet Lucifer!

Jessica stood outside the doors of LUX nightclub impatiently trying to calm her friend.

"I can’t believe I'm doing this." her friend remarked in a low voice.

"You don't have to do this Evelyn. You can get right back in that limo and forget that you ever heard the name Lucifer Morningstar."

Evelyn earnestly grabbed hold of Jessica's arm.

"Are you crazy?! I want this. I just can't believe my sheer fucking luck. I mean, he was on the cover of Forbe’s; twice! He's so...so..."

"I know," Jessica cut her off "dreamy. And don't use words like God or Christ; he doesn't like it."
Evelyn nodded unquestioningly as they made their way through the doors of the extravagant night spot.

The place was empty and quiet; a far contrast from the normative atmosphere the club usually generated with its loud upbeat music and packed dance floor. They slowly walked in; Jessica being fairly calm and collected; Evelyn outwardly gawking at the grandeur of it all.

"Well hello ladies." an enigmatic British accent greeted them, effectively shattering the former silence. Both women smiled shyly as the very tall, dark and handsome man strode confidently over to them. Dressed in an all-black finely tailored Prada suit, Lucifer cast them his most charming grin. He leaned over and kissed Jessica on the cheek before turning his attention to her slightly older friend. He never broke eye contact as he gently took hold of her hand and kissed it; causing Evelyn to blush profusely.

"Now who is this gorgeous creature? Please do introduce."

"This is my friend Evelyn," Jessica then motioned toward Lucifer "Evelyn, this is Lucifer Morningstar."

"Ah, Evelyn is it?" he remarked "Eve for short? I knew an Eve once. Had a little tumble in her garden. Quite the minx she was."

Dumbfounded by his presence, Evelyn uttered the first words to pop into her head "I’ve only ever slept with one man."

Lucifer just smiled and awkwardly patted her on the head "Well that's alright darling; we all can't be perfect now can we?" he stood up straight and motioned his arm generously to the side "Now come along ladies; punishments wait for no one."

He linked arms with the two beauties and leads them through a wide corridor toward the center of the night club. They were both outwardly surprised to find that a large four post bed had been set up right smack dab in the middle of the dance floor. They giggled quietly as Lucifer helped each one crawl atop a very spacious mattress. Without any further delay, he began slowly peeling the clothes off of each woman, softly kissing every inch of exposed flesh; effeciently obliterating their senses. With deliberate intentions, he takes hold of Evelyn’s hand and places it against Jessica’s supple breast. The girls knowingly look at each other and are more than happy to oblige their sinner man as they begin to sensually make out with one another. Lucifer steps away from the bed and meticulously undresses himself; all the while his carnal lust being inflamed as he takes in the sights and sounds unfolding before him. He pauses momentarily, drinking them in with his eyes before rejoining the party. Leaning into Jessica's ear he whispers something to her. She giggled sweetly and he softly laughed as they began to enact whatever plan he had had in mind.

Proper restraints had been previously affixed to the four elegantly carved bed posts and both Lucifer and Jessica made quick work of immobilizing the now breathless Evelyn with each one. She laid there, spread eagle, ready to be devoured by the pair. Lucifer once again stood at the end of the bed openly admiring his handiwork. Jessica stood at the front; her hand lightly stroking the top of her friends head.

"Evelyn do you remember that time in college were we played that game of truth or dare?"

"Yes. How could I forget? Those were good times."

"Do you remember when you tried backing out of that one dare; to give Mathew McKinnon a hand job? We offered you an alternative option."

A look of horror washed over Evelyn face as a moment of realization hit her. She looked up at Jessica and remarked in a low, nervous voice "No. You wouldn’t. You know I can’t handle that."

Jessica laughed almost heartlessly "Mathew got to tickle you for ten minutes straight. Talk about hyper ticklish! You almost peed your pants."

Evelyn looked over at Lucifer earnestly. He just stood there in all of his naked glory with a slight smirk playing at his lips.

"Lucifer...sir...I can’t handle that. I'm way too ticklish. Please."

He calmly brought his finger to his lips, shushing the now visibly trembling girl.

"It’s alright sweetheart. I promise that you will survive this." he traced an invisible cross over his left breast "Cross my heart. I never lie."

But Evelyn wasn't done trying to talk her way out of the situation.

"Do anything else, anything you want. Please...please."

Lucifer brought his hand up to her foot and gently massaged "But that's not how punishments work darling. You do know who I am, right?"

Without hesitation, he drug his index finger slowly down the arch of her foot. Evelyn's toes splayed in quick reaction and the quiet atmosphere was shattered with a sharp yelp of surprise. He laughed in appreciation as he looked over to Jessica and gave her a slight commanding nod. Jessica took the subtle cue and began to gingerly run her fingertips along Evelyn's neck and collar bone. Evelyn protectively scrunched her neck, desperately attempting to fend off her friend's clever digits.

"No! Wait! Wait! Please give me a second!" she cried out as she felt the laughter beginning to bubble up inside.

"I thought I made myself perfectly clear my dear little Eve, so stop your complaining and take it like a good girl." Lucifer taunted as he once again followed the same path with his finger; this time fluttering several extremities against the ball of her sensitive foot.

Evelyn panicked and began to struggle but the restraints that kept her in place weren’t very forgiving. Jessica's hands had moved to the soft flesh of her inner arms and the sensations that were elicited from her short manicured nails were maddening. In one last futile effort she scrunched her eyes shut and held her breath; attempting to mentally block out the light play.

"Oh look!" Lucifer remarked sarcastically. "She’s actually trying. My my, whatever shall we do?"

He then calmly walked over to the bar and grabbed four small metallic objects off of the shiny clean surface and then slowly and ominously walked back as he slid the objects onto his fingertips; two to each hand.

"Now," he began in a deep predatory voice as he raised both his hands and gave Evelyn a good look at the sharp claw like thimbles glinting in the low light "Shall I, let’s say, play a little Moses and part the waters hmm?"

The sadistic grin on his lips never wavered as he systematically spidered his fingers against both her small and delicate feet. The waters were immediately and effectively parted as the small but deadly instruments played havoc against soft flesh. The large room was filled with musical laughter; echoing off the walls in long drawn out intervals. Evelyn began to thrash and writhe about, pulling with all of her might against her bindings; her beautiful breasts bouncing and heaving in unison. She looked desperately up at her friend.

"Help me! Ahahahahahahaha! Please help me! I can't take it! Make him stop! Please! Ahahahahahaha!"

Jessica only looked down at her friend with mild pity before she herself dived in and began attacking her underarms with exact and intentional pressure. “Why in hell would I want to do that?"

Evelyn’s eyes became round like saucers and she momentarily lost her breath as the overpowering sensations slammed into her body all at once. It was like diving off a cliff into a sea of unrelenting hands. The time for composure of any sort was long at its end as she found herself screaming from laughter. The minutes ticked by one after the other. Lucifer switched tactics and began flicking her toes; playing a silent game of this little piggy. When she scrunched her toes down on one foot, he would pick back up on the other. Each little flick brought forth a strained and eratic giggle. He laughed along with her; it was a low and almost sinister sound. Evelyn let out a scream of sincere frustration.Panic was being quickly replaced with fear; the fear that this would never stop. But it did stop as Lucifer mercifully gave the poor girl a small reprieve.

"So how are we doing dear?" he asked the panting and breathless Evelyn. "Doing alright? Need a sip of water?" he took two steps towards the bar but stopped himself "Oh that’s right; I almost forgot who I was," he started mockingly, wagging his finger in the air "We don’t offer those sort of privileges were I come from. Well, ding dong, on we go then!"

He motioned for Jessica to join him at the foot of the bed. As she approached him she couldn’t help but notice the blatant carnal look in his eyes. She hesitated but he impatiently closed the distance between them and grabbing her from behind the neck, he pulled her against him into a vicious, ravenous kiss. His hands roamed over her; frenzied and very telling of his current dark mood. When he finally broke the kiss, Jessica was just as breathless as her previously tormented friend. Lucifer forcefully guided her into position and taking her hands, he brought them up against Evelyn's now pinkened soles. She now understood what he wanted her to.

All hesitation gone, Jessica softly ran her fingernails up and down her friend’s feet. Evelyn's body jerked awake as she found herself right back into the hell that she was now all too familiar with. Laughing, screaming, thrashing and gnashing of teeth ensued.

Lucifer gently ran one hand down the back of Jessica's spine; careful not to pierce her with the sharp taloness thimbles he still wore on his fingers. His touch caused her to shiver and the moan that escaped her lips could not have been prevented even if she wanted it to. Positioning himself behind her, he spread her legs; caressing his hand up her backside were he none to gently smacked her ass. She gasped as the loud crack of the quick spank echoed in with Evelyn's tormented screams for mercy. He entered her then; slowly, his hands holding still her small waistline. He groaned aloud as he slid into her hot, wet ****. Jessica reveled in the deep jolting sensations he was causing; pushing her backside against him with every thrust; insistently trying to quicken his pace. Lucifer laughed appreciatively.

"My you’re a greedy little thing aren’t you?" he remarked as he continued to deliberately edge himself; all the while enjoying the melodious tortured sounds that chorused around him "Ahhh...feels like home."

To Jessica's dismay, Lucifer stilled himself; momentarily breaking the lustful spell that hung heavy around them. To Evelyn's relief, he then removed Jessica's hands from her feet. For the second time that evening, Lucifer whispered something into Jessica's ear. Nodding obediently, she leisurely bent over the bed and placed her hands against Evelyn's quivering thighs, Lucifer body shadowing hers; all the while never breaking contact. She then smiled at her friend before dipping her face down between her legs and commenced to pleasure her with her tongue. The time for games were over as Lucifer pulled out and thrust back into Jessica; forcefully this time, quickening his pace to match the sounds of unadulterated pleasure both girls were now giving rise to.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Satiated and relaxed, Lucifer lay between the two ladies that had generously entertained him throughout the evening.

"This is most definitely the life." he casually remarked.

Jessica and Evelyn looked over at each other and giggled mischievously.

"What?" Lucifer asked "What naughty little secrets are you two hiding from me?"

"Well," began Evelyn; her shyness completely gone "There is just one more thing we would like to try."

Lucifer’s face broke into a big boyish grin.

"Give it over then," he urged "I'm just dying from anticipation."

Jessica's arm reached behind her and she held up one of the restraints "We'd like a turn." she stated flatly.

Lucifer’s smile wavered slightly as he tried to hide the sudden crack in his demeanor.

"Well now," he sighed "I guess turnabout is fair play and all that jazz," he placed his hands behind his neck "Alright ladies...come and get me."

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back