• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Richard's Tickle Torture FINALE M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"HA HAAAAA HAA HEE HEEE - AH! AHHH! hA HA ha haa ha haaaa haaaa ho ooh oh heee ehee ha hha hAAA HAAAa haaa haa ... "

"Yeah the heat lamp warming your re-socked feet means they'll be that bit more sensitive even when I just very lightly stroke from heels to toes, very gently but fuck it tickles and my fingers easily sliding along the length of them both being slippery as they'll be in your office and they'll smell raunchy Mmmm like they do now! Your feet so smooth in these nylon socks Richard making the tickles even more intense and high arches for my finger pads to glide over making you squirm and the balls of your feet seem a good target area, it's like I'm giving you electric shock therapy, it really, really tickles doesn't it Richard!"

"P-p-p-please ... hahaha, ha, ho, haha st-st-stop. HAHAHA, ha, ho HA,HA STOP pppplease, ha, ha, hee, HA AHHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHANOOOOOHahahahahaPlease stop HA,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" was all Richard could say as Leon kept very lightly tickling both sweaty socked feet and placed his hands on the soles and his fingers just under his toes. Richard's black, nylon socked feet felt warm and moist against Leon's hands.

"You see Richard I don't have to tickle your feet to make you feel so uneasy and vulnerable, just my hands on them feeling them up and handling them is enough to show you who is in complete control and to emphasise that like it or not you are mine to play with from now on and speaking of which I have called my friends and they all look forward to meeting you and getting to know you and your body later!" teased Leon as he gently massaged both socked feet and then slowly peeled off each sock telling the lawyer he wanted to taste his feet freshly ripe smiling as Richard squirmed madly but a pointless and futile exercise to escape.

''NOOONOO PLEASE DON'T LICK MY FEETPLEASE NOOOO'' Richard yelled struggling''NOOO PLEASE DON'THAHAHHAHAAHANOOO NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHA''.

His pleads were cut short when Leon wasting no time licked both feet with his experienced and skillful tongue and loving their saltiness and the lawyer's feet's personal taste and loving being so warm that his feet were proving so licklish!

''NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHESEHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOPHAHAHA!"

Richard was begging for the lickles to stop but Leon ignored him having a feast of feet and an insatiable appetite that demanded satisfying as all Richard could do was indulge in involuntary panting from the licklish torment only stopping to say they being the most tasty feet that he be orally raping on a regular basis but then stopped and listened to Richard's pleas!

'NOOHAHAHAHAHAA PLEASE NO MOREHAHAHAHAHAANOOOHEEEHEEEAAHAHAHANOOOOMOREAAHAHAHA!"

"What do you mean no more Richard, I decide that and right now it's lots more as your fault your feet taste so good!"

Richard began panicking as he struggled to free himself sensing Leon about to lickle his feet again

"NononononoHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'' Richard reacted to Leon's tongue mercilessly licking the length of the newly bared soles of his very warm feet and stopping to ask if his feet were really so tongue ticklish or was Richard pretending?

''NOOOOOO PLEASEANYWHERE BUT MY FEETANYWHERE BUT MY FEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSEHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Richard's reaction was clearly indicative of no pretence as Leon fully indulged himself in subjecting his victim to merciless licking every inch of both big feet knowing the lawyer would do anything to stop the torture but the problem was that there was nothing he could do, his hands were tied quite literally and so were his feet as jokingly Leon reminded him. Then evil fingers came into play as Leon told the lawyer what a fun time was going to be having with him and even maybe his wife would no longer turn him on after the experience that lay ahead for him saying he very much doubted she took a feather to his asshole and stroked and tickled him there but this he'd be experiencing whilst at the same time someone else feathering his hardened dick and a third person feather caressing his balls edging him to the max but being denied the relief of orgasms endlessly! This happening whilst Leon would be tickling the soles of his lovely feet driving him crazy as he fondled both huge, masculine feet making Richard's whole body squrim at his touch like he was succeeding in doing now as he spoke to him with his fingertips lightly stroking his feet.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA, STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DON'T TOUCH MY FEETHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA IT TICKLESHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NOOOOO!"

Richard became hysterical as Leon mercilessly dragged the quill of the feather across the soles of each foot over and over again alternating feet making Richard buck on the bed and yell at every ticklish touch! Leon ignored Richard's reactions and begging for him to stop as he took the toes of Richard's right foot into his mouth and sucked hard as his fingers continued to stroke and tickle his foot, aiming for the centre of the soles of the lawyer's feet and wow what a reaction!

"AHHHHNOOOHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHA SHIT HHAHAHAHA NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

"You know Richard your nerve endings must feel like they're on fire with each touch making it worse and worse for you, I worry how you're going to cope with insistent ticklers manhandling you but it's sure going to be a hot video for people, maybe used as an instruction one showing Masters how tickle torture is wildly effective on super-sensitive subs and offered to fetish websites for a price maybe tickling you to give out a number where you can be reached and my hiring you out but with one condition, my being present to see you being handled with care or manhandled with care but that no harm comes to you and meant to ask did you brush your teeth this morning, nod if you did; oh okay but I guess not your feet! No worries I have the sonicare here and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush do an excellent job!" Leon wickedly verbally tormented Richard.

'BZZZZZZZZZZZ' “AhahahahahahahahahahaHehehehehehehehe..oooo….hahahahahaha…can’t…do thishahahhaa!”

Richard burst into manic laughter as he laughed harder and harder as the sonicare proving even the tops of his feet were so hideously ticklish “Hehehehehe…this is horrible!….hahahahahahahahahehe…you’re so mehehehean…hahahahaha!”

"Richard it's your fault for having such soft and sensitive bare feet and so smooth that these bristles just glide over these arches and under these toes so easily and teasingly like this under these toes which reminds me I need to feast on a mouthful of the toes of your left foot like I did your right, you have no idea of the sadistic pleasure I am getting playing with your feet or well perhaps you do by now but it's a fact Richard so sue me as guilty as charged. Such a silly man trying to fiddle me Richard which has meant my fiddling with you and concentrating on your feet!" Leon de-activated the sonicare and continued to slowly drag one finger from the heel of the lawyer's right foot, over the arch, up to the ball of the quivering foot, pausing to just barely finger-pad brush teasingly near the underside of the toes, then moved over to the left foot and he reversed the path from the toes down the heel.

Then indulging in slowly tickling Richard’s right foot and then giving focus of attention to his left foot and as he said he would taking a mouthful of toes into his mouth as he lightly stroked the sole of Richard's left foot. The further indulgence and being greedy tickling both feet simultaneously so Richard was soon in ticklish agony as he twisted and squirmed as best as he could to escape the horrendous torments that Leon mercilessly subjected him to enduring!

"Helplessly being tickled and unable to free yourself, it must be agony for you Richard but self-inflicted but I bet you wish you hadn't told me about Dobbs and I might contact him in the future as I have the name of the school you attended and the years so he ought to be easy enough to find on the internet and with a foot each I reckon we could teach each other a trick or two of how to get the best ticklish reaction from you, can you imagine that, seeing Dobbs again after all these years for a ticklish reunion and having been in the army, imagine the tickling torments he inflicted on ticklish recruits feet!" taunted Leon.”

“No-no … Don’t Don’t Pl-please. I don’t wa-want t-to .. I - I can’t …. No…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”“Please ... No! Do-don’tStopitstopitstopitstopit! HahahahahahahahahahahahahahaDon’tDON’HeheheheheheheheheheheNOOAHAHAHHAHA!”

Richard pleaded as the tickling of his feet was really driving him to insanity. His entire body was throbbing. Every stroke of Leon's fingers on his bare feet was torture!. Leon placing two hands on one foot stroking his arches and the balls of his feet as his toes twitched helplessly, desperate to avoid the ticklish assault, Leon teasing his toes with a deliberate all-out tickling of his sensitive toes which sent him over the edge! Richard was so ticklish now as the mental memories of Dobbs were prominent and fearing having Leon and Dobbs tickling his feet over and over again until he lost his mind and imagining how they'd never stop enticed by their determination to challenge each other who could tickle torture him the most and exchanging techniques of tickle!

"I’m going to stroke your feet and toes with the feather Richard as it's only fair to tell you what I am going to do before doing it!" taunted Leon as he began tickling the left sole of Richard's foot, slowly at first, then more vigorously with the quill of the feather so his toes were wiggling madly and his foot flexing and then the right foot attacked the same way as Richard writhed on the bed.

“Nonohohohoplease!ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaI can’t stahahahahahnd itHeheheheheheheheheheHahahhahahaa!"
''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOPAHAHHAHAHAHAHA''NO PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSEHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOPHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSESTAAAPAPAAHAHHA!''

The laughing, the squirming, the begging excited Leon who sniffed some amyl nitrate to excite him more as he indulged in the teasing, tortuous torture he was so professional in dishing out to guys but getting a real buzz tickle torturing Richard because he needed teaching a lesson and was going to learn not to play with fire or you get burned or in this case tickled!

''Oh no…….No…. No……No…..NOOOOOOHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Leon was tickling the soles of each foot in turn really fast enjoying seeing Richard squirming and hearing him laughing verbally taunting him saying "Just laugh, squirm and beg! I love it Richard!"

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOPIT!PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSE!'' Richard was being driven insane from the insidious tickling torture so perfectly delivered.

''Yes…..Yes…..YES!! Come on Richard laugh it up for me you know you can!" teased Leon

''NOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPHAHAHHAHAPLEEESEHAHAHAHAAHAHA!''

''Let's see how these feet can handle the Wartenberg Wheel'' Leon said

''Nonononononononononononononononononononononon NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOP!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOP!! STHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOP!''

Leon used the Wartenberg Wheel. to tickle Richard's feet even faster and knowing how to use the tool efectively, it didn't hurt his feet but really tickled them both, Leon pulled the toes back of each foot alternately and told Richard to lie still or it would hurt as it was sharp and he ran it over both vulnerable arches, along the soles and balls of both feet and under the toes and Richard was fighting squirming but begging and laughing and squirming hoping that this torture would end soon as it was devastating.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAOP ITSTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOP IT!PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE!AHAHAHAAHA!"

Leon then stopped using it and gave Richard a few moments to get his breath back and then used his tongue to tickle the lawyer's soles making Richard laugh really loudly and squirm really violently as he told him he really loved the taste of his straight feet and his wife didn't know what she was missing!

"Mmmmm your feet taste sooooo goooood Richard and so fucking licklish with you this has to be hellish that another man is using his mouth all over your feet mercilessly, licking your feet all over, really getting to know them intimately and sensually which Dobbs never did and in fact as you said no one has until now and Mmmm fuck they taste awesome and the smell your feet another bonus, I love sniffing them knowing how embarrassed and humiliated it must make you feel as you showed me not wanting to take your shoes off earlier but secured not a lot you can do to stop me and exploiting your helpless and defenseless feet is such fun, setting the soles of your feet ablaze with tickles, ravaging your arches and savagely torturing the balls of your feet, brutally tickling the soles of your feet well beyond your limits of endurance and giving blow-jobs to all of your toes, it must be pure ticklish hell for you Richard! teased Leon as the bed shook as Richard struggled to be free of the bondage he was in!

Leon didn't relent from the tickling and slid his fingers underneath the lawyer's toes and slipped his fingers between them to attack the hot bed of ticklish nerves that resided there and making sure Richard was trapped in ticklish suffering and then Leon began massaging both feet with gentle caresses but still as Leon reminded him another man's hands and not a health massage but a deliberately sensual one as he rubbed the pads of his fingers over both insteps and then began gently sucking on his toes one by one and delivered a long, slow, lick to his right arch and then his left arch making Richard involuntarily moan as the warm, wet tongue felt soothing and sensuous as it slid gently in between his toes.

Leon then drew his fingertips from the heels to the toes of each foot but very gently so it tickled but it also excited Richard as Leon saw the lawyer's dick throbbing and each touch now was deliberately and slowly and methodically delivered to drive the lawyer crazy to cum and Leon an expert knew what he was doing and edging the straight man was something that thrilled him and he made Richard sniff some amyl nitrate making Richard moan even more as Leon knew where and how to touch to arouse the lawyer and soon had him whispering a plea to be allowed to shoot his load as the sensual stroking over both feet continued.

Richard was now being driven insane from the sensual teasing and gasping as he came closer and closer to orgasm but when almost there Leon stopped! Richard's expert fingers stroked and stroked both soles to instead elicit the most hysterical laughter from the lawyer as his fingers mercilessly danced over both bare feet with attention given to his arches which were caressed so it tickled and then fingers slid under his toes to tickle torment which they did!

"AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Please PLEASE, I can't take it HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Richard I don't see you have much choice as I know just how to make you beg and plead, to get you crazy with desire to shoot your load and you will later many, many times as we are going to milk you dry but when you have come you are going to be so ticklish and be tortured with fingers, feathers, the sonicare and mouths and I am sure we'll find other tickle toys to use but you will be finger fucked as that's something Nick likes doing and licking ass and straight ass especially and an ex con he will tell you some of the fun he had inside with straight guys like you, his speciality!" taunted Richard as he stroked the soles of both of the lawyers feet making Richard flex his feet and laugh uncontrollably again, music to Leon's ears as he told him!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

Leon soon moving his fingers faster, stroking between Richard's toes and along his insteps as the torture keeping him hysterically laughing and then stopping and deeply sniffing both large sweaty feet making Richard squirm telling him that every meeting he wanted Richard's feet smelling like feet and failure in this and the tickling torture would be made worse and worse and ticklers invited from the net to partake in the tickling sessions and his name put around as a straight guy who loved to hate being tickled so people encouraged to really tease and torment him to fuck! Leon's tickling touches made Richard's feet flex and his toes wiggle as his tongue went back into action. He slid his tongue between the lawyer's wiggling toes and all over the soles of both feet and nibbled and sucked and licked the ten toes available to him and grazed his teeth across both insteps making Richard jerk his feet violently and then slipped the feather between them and sawed it slowly in between them and then indulged in giving each foot a tongue bath and saliva lubed then activated the sonicare!

'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' and told Richard that it was time to dance and the revolving bristles connected with saliva lubed soles which escalated the tickle torture to a new level of endurance as he made Richard agree to everything he had spoken about and desperate for this diabolical tickling to end Richard nodded his head dramatically as then after an indulgence of ticklish torment all ovr both feet the torture tool de-actvated and Richard told that his punishment would always be the sonicare so he better do as told. Richard severely weakened nodded and as told pushed his own toes into Leon's mouth to be sucked and licked and splayed his toes so Leon's tongue easily slid in between them all as Richard's feet were orally and tickle raped!

“Does it tickle Richard? Laugh for me if you like it! Laugh. C'mon yes good, laugh show me you appreciate it that's it! Your tasty smooth soles are mine and I want to hear you laugh! I want you to show me you know who is Boss and remember you'll be on film tonight and if told to suck dick or rim an ass you will and if you don't the sonicare will be used on feet that will either be saliva lubed or even oiled and that Richard will tickle you like nothing imaginable. Everything kept our secret unless you break the rules and you will see yourself on YOU TUBE as will your wife and work colleagues so just before I make the call for my friends to come and party, present your feet to me, that's it good and try to keep them still but I know there's no guarantees of this and I quite like seeing you squrim so it's not a problem Richard and for now I will just use my fingers so be brave as you can!"

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES STOP! HEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO STOP! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEET! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back