• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Sacrifice For Poseidon" (M/f, Sexual, All over Tickling, Gigantism)

CapturedDoll

Verified
IMG_1633.JPG

I wake up slowly... feeling the strong breeze caressing over my skin, as the sky fades into darkness. Realizing I can't move... I lift my head to see that I am restrained to a huge rock on the beach of my village. I am chained down, spread eagle. Naked. I turn my head to see torches lighting up the villagers watching me from afar. Thousands of years have come down to this. I AM the sacrifice. The unwilling sacrifice. And yet my cries and screams go unheard. Lost to the deafening sounds of the ocean. I was brought here as the last virgin sacrifice for the next 1000 years. They watch me calmly... knowing I can't get away. I try in vein to struggle against my chains. But it is too late...

The waves crash... spraying me with salty, cold water. The wind quickly dries away the beads as the sky thunders above me. The electricity in the air crackles and raises the tiny blonde hairs down my arms and up my neck. Under my head... deep beneath the rocks I can feel heavy, powerful, LARGE footsteps. The earth itself is shaking beneath THE GOD coming for me. From the deepest, darkest chill of the ocean... Poseidon is almost here. I am filled with fear... His looming steps are drawing closer. Intensly frightened I watch as the top of his head breaks the surface. His face comes through... his eyes are white from the lack of sunlight. His muscular body just as pale...but his long hair is white with a blue shimmer. His beard, long and wet as it swings back to him... clinging to his massive chest. The last of the clean ocean water lies within his blood. He grows taller as his steps bring him closer. The villagers run far away to hide... leaving me all alone. His staff shines for him... leading his way to me.

I am too scared to scream. I am afraid he will hear me. Today is my day to die. I don't want to die!! I am too young!! I watch his eyes scan the beach... but they quickly find me.

His eyes turn from white into a bright blue. He is still far away in the cold water... but his large, towering legs pick up speed as he sets his sights fully onto me. A blood curdling scream is lost to the crashing of his feet through the waves.

As he makes his way onto the shore... I am but a speck of a woman before him. He could crush me with this thumb if he wanted to. The God pushes away the swirling dark clouds around his massive head to see me better. The intense wind dries his long hair and beard. His eyes glimmer as he gets down on one knee. Shaking the earth to the core...sand flies up around him.

A smile raises his dark lips as he reaches deep down into the sand. Past his elbow he reaches far, far down. Closing his eyes... the bright blue vanishes. Suddenly they reopen as his eyes refocus on me... his smile broadens. Through the sand his arms slowly retracts. As his large hand escapes the white sand.... he is holding a large feather. He brings it to him and blows long and hard against it. The sand scatters away. I know whats coming next... and I am fraught to escape. But my chains hold me down in place. The one thing I can't do now is cum. THAT is what is going to happen. Folklore has it he is going to tickle and tease my body. To provoke me to orgasm. And if my torture excites him enough... he will cum as well. And somehow... I will DIE. But I don't know how...

I beg and plead NO!!!!!! I shake my head frantically. I have never felt so scared or so naked. His eyes glow a brighter blue as he sets down his staff and lowers the large feather slowly down in my direction. It's 20x's the size of me...

The whiteness of the feather seems to glow brightly as if it were an angel's wing. It illuminates like a ghost. The tendrils have stiffened somewhat. As the tip touches my neck... it sends a chill through me. The God slowly moves the feather over my rising breasts... and down my nervous, jittery stomach. I laugh despite my fear.... So stiff and yet soft is the feather... but it tickles like crazy. His massive cock begins to raise upon hearing my laughter. I try to be quiet then... realizing what I am doing. But he puts the very edge of the tip against one of my bare feet. He wiggles the feather lightly. My nipples get hard as a seductive shock runs up my leg. Laughter continues to escape my lips.

He moves the feather with a broadening smile... and begins to tickle at my pussy. I shake nervously with laughter. I helplessly watch the feather begin its slow claim to an orgasm from my body. All I can do is laugh and watch. My eyes are
large and frightened. And yet my forced smile cause my eyes to crinkle merrily. He moves the feather back to my ticklish right foot... making me scream with excitement... and laughter. He grips his massive white cock and replaces the feather against my ****. Lightly tickling me... I realize then that I just may be doomed to die after all. I am far too ticklish... and too sensitive to fight off the orgasm rising within me. . I moan as I feel myself getting closer. I try to control the pleasure overtaking the features of my face... But my legs are spread wide open. And its just too easy for him to access my ticklish pussy. Forced to watch myself lose control makes me feel like I am quickly going mad.

I feel the weight of his gigantic hand through the feather. Its taking me closer and closer to deaths door. He bends nearer to me... his massive face is as big as the sky before my tiny eyes. Moving the tip of the feather up and down... watching me laugh uncontrollably...He smiles as my body shakes more and more from the ticklish pleasure. His other hand now has a tight hold of his fully hard cock. And he's stroking himself faster and faster.

"No NOhHEHEHAHAHAH PH PLEASE NOHOHHAHAHAAA!!!!!! To strengthen his hard cock... he re tickles my feet. My laughter becomes unhinged as I scream for mercy... but he knows he has me right where he wants me.

He raises the feathers up then and covers my entire body. The gigantic hand moves the feather side to side. I am awash in tickling tendrils as they slide over every inch of my body. Its so large I can't see him anymore. Just pure, white tendrils... covering me completely. He takes all of my nerve endings on a hellish, quivering ride. All at once.... tendrils slide over my arms... across my face... my legs... my stomach... not an inch of me escapes. The feather prickles and slides around my feet. He stops suddenly and just blows on the feather. The tendrils go wild over me. My mind breaks fully as I can only laugh and submit to my fate. The tickling tendrils laps at my clit gently here and there. I can see him now through the wildy dancing feather. Again smiling fiercley as he is getting much closer to cumming. I am his human toy for just a little while longer.

Soon I am riding the edge of orgasm. He pulls back the feather and goes back to just sensually tickling me between my legs with the tip. I am shaking badly as I am desperate to hold back. The feather is tickling my clit too much... it is engorged and can no longer hide. The tip tickles at it over and over. I am laughing wildly and groaning... no longer able to resist. I am about to go over. A LOUD and BOOMING voice echos off the water as he thunderously says "CUM FOR YOUR GOD! TO POSEIDON!!

The power of his voice and the feather drives me seconds away from coming....

"Oh....NOO....AHhhh... AHHHH... AHHHHHH... PLEASE PLEEhhahahAA... Ahhhhhh... AHHHHHH... Ohhhh OHHH...."

The feather tickles my clit powerfully. And soon I am forced to go over... I can't hold it anymore. The feathers tip strikes a long lasting tickle directly through my clit. Like lightning hit me... I cum long and hard. I am awash with a joy that I have never known. He keeps tickling at my clit as my orgasm sends my body rushing with adrenaline. And as it soon subsides... Quickly he takes the feather away and jerks himself to orgasm... ALL OVER ME.

As every massive cum load is pumped from his body... I become covered head to toe underneath him. I begin to suffocate under his massive white web, I try turning my head frantically to pull away from the sticky, drowning pool of his sexual power. But his cum enters my mouth... soon filling it to the brim. I quickly realize this is how I am going to die. I fight to stop losing consiousness...

The God of the Ocean breaks the small chains and lifts me up. Like a doll he carries me with him back into the ocean. With one hand he raises me to the dark sky. The clouds begin to move away... letting the sun out to shine on his hand, as my life fades away. The glow of the sun is all I can see through the whiteness of his cum. I finally succumb to death. Somehow I smile a little as I can touch the last feelings of my orgasm. Miles away he walks back... and plunges me into the cold, blue water.

Days from now I will reawaken. I will swim my way back through the dark waters to the golden surface above. For Earth's continued reign... for the home of Poseidon... I will call to my village... a beautiful, haunting, Siren's song. And they will ALL fall to my voice. The creatures of earth ... the ocean... will take from you what you stole long ago. And will continue on. The circle of life has started again.

Just know... and ACCEPT... Soon you ALL will have no choice but to join me. And you will die a death you will eternally be grateful for. It's time to surrender... for I am calling your name... "Just close your eyes... and listen... Start walking... Yes... you have no choice at all... aren't I beautiful? Isn't life beautiful? Keep walking... come to me... hahaha.... mmmm..."

We seem to have a similar writing Style, though I can't even compair my work to yours.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back