• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - part 5

flugel1

TMF Regular
The girls get to know each better and have some sexy fun at the same time. Hope you like. You seem to be reading so I'll keep posting about these 2. Feel free to let me know what you think. Happy Thanksgiving from Brooke, Janet, the K's and me. Enjoy

PART 5- TOYS R US

“Listen J, I’m feeling like a big ol slug. I’ve got to get a work out in. Still part of my rehab maintence. Is that ok?” Brooke asked. “Of course it is. I need to go to the dry cleaners and the store. There’s almost nothing in the fridge” Janet responded. “Cool, I want to bounce something off you. Brandi’s spending a lot of at her new boyfriends place, the K’s parents left for Cabo this morning so I was thinking………….do you want to continue the adventure and have a house guest for a few days?” Brooke was very unsure about this. “You mean move in” Janet said slightly shocked. “NO. We’ve got a window here to spend time together and once school and the season starts up things will change. I just thought let’s see if you’re up for that” Janet thought about for a couple seconds. “Sure, why not. Lets do it” and she was genuinely excited about the idea.

“Great. I’ll go get a work out in, swing by the apt and pack a bag and be back her around 3” Brooke was happy. “Sounds good” Janet was happy. Brooke got back a little past 3 and knocked. Janet opened the door “Silly don’t knock. Heres the code” And she grabbed one of B’s 2 bags and headed to the bedroom. “This may be lame but I cleared out a drawer for you “ “Not lame at all. Very sweet” Brooke smiled. “I’ll let you get settled. You want anything to drink?” “No, I’m gross I’m going to jump in the shower” and Brooke started to unpack. Janet heard the shower start and was complete flummoxed if she should join. Brooke called out “Hey J, you’re out of shampoo do you have any extra”
Janet went into the bathroom and got some from under the sink. Still confused cuz she knew what was on the other side of the curtain. “Here ya go” and pushed the shampoo thru the curtain. Suddenly Brooke grabbed her and drug her into the shower fully clothed.
She was wearing gray shorts, a light green sleeveless top. “Hey your getting me all wet” Brooke laughed and mock sneered “My plan all along my pretty” and started kissing and undressing Janet. Didn’t take long. Soon they were kissing and enjoying each others body’s. Brooke would kiss J and tickle her sides. J was wiggling around and hopping up and down. She started kissing a wet glorious boob and reach around and butt tickled her new shower buddy. “Lil Shit” Brooke taunted amid laughing. “Big titted tease” Janet shot back. “And you’re happy I am” Brooke teased. “No shit” and turned the taller woman to the wall and lobster clawed right above the knees. Brooke was slapping at her to no avail. “No fair you’ve gotten to know me to well” Janet suddenly jammed 2 fingers into Brooke who was caught by surprise “OH FUCK” she moaned. Janet got her going and then stopped. “Welcome home” and she leaned down and tenderly bit a perfect ass. “OW. Whose the big tease now” Janet stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself and went back into the kitchen. Brooke finished her shower, towel off and wrapped her hair in a towel. She just crawled into be and turned on the TV. This might just be fun Janet thought. Went to the bedroom, dropped the towel and curled up with her new roomie.

In such a short time they had gotten so comfortable with each other they didn’t need to talk, they just loved being in bed touch each other. If they were engaged in the show, J would become tiny, sit between Brookes legs and rest her head between her breasts. It was as if she was designed to sit like that. If they weren’t they would touch legs, Janet liked to put one leg over Brooke and have her put her other leg over her. It made them both happy and feel very connected. Brooke had found a womens college volleyball game on espn u. “Do you know much about volleyball?” she asked. No not really and Brooke explained nuances as the game went on.

Later they made dinner. Janet made salmon in lemon butter sauce with capers and B made a greek salad. In respect of the don’t fry naked rule the both wore only long t shirts.
Dinner was wonderful and after cleaning up they ditched the T’s and climbed back in bed. “You only unpacked 1 bag. What’s in that one” Janet asked. “I’ll show you later” Brooke smiled her slightly evil smile and Janet was intrigued. Later in the evening,“Time for the next adventure. You ready?” Brooke asked. “I don’t know am I?” Janet was curious. “Yeah, your ready. Bring your feet down to the end of the bed? And Janet slid down. Brooke went to the 2nd bag. “I brought some toys you might like” and she reached in a got a bar contraption with 2 cuffs on either end. “Were going to continue the sensual tickling. Remember this is for your pleasure and to heighten your sensitivity. If at any point you’re uncomfortable just say stop and I will. Ready?” Brooke asked. “Guess so” and Brooke attached the spreader to both ankles and set it on the lowest setting. J’s ankles were about 6” apart. Next she put a blindfold on J. “The unknown and unexpected increases everything” Then Janet felt a warm lotion being applied to her feet and legs. “This is like a KY jelly only better. I will make you more sensitive. Tonight I am going to be in charge, tomorrow night you will. OK?” “I guess so” Janet answered tentatively. The lotion was warm and smelled of peppermint, it was warm as well.

Brooke started at her feet and massaged the soles, then the toes. She interspersed gentle kisses as well. She moved up the legs and continued the massage. She got to mid thigh and stopped. Brooke took out a pinwheel device and moved back down to Janets feet. She placed on her heel and rolled about 3” inches up. Janet giggled. It tickled but not in an unpleasant way. Brooke slowly continued til she was rolling up her entire foot. Janet was laughing now. Brooke increased the pressure and speed. Janet tried to move her legs but Brooke held them tightly. “Damn that tickles” Janet said. Brooke moved to the other foot and repeated the drill. Janet was becoming more sensitive. When she stopped she spread J’s feet about 3’ apart. She took the pinwheel and worked up her inner legs in a similar manner. Janet was shaking and wiggling but getting turned on. The lotion seemed to be heating up and she was becoming even more sensitive. Brooke took a big toe in her mouth and slowly pinwheel up the little leg right to the V. Janet was moaning and laughing. She was wet. She repeated this on the other leg. Janet was shaking. Then the pinwheel stopped.

Next thing she felt was the tip of a feather moving up and down her sole and side to side. She started to snort and chortle. “I think I need a break” she croaked out. Brooke said nothing but a few moments later J felt gentle kisses on one breast and the feather brushing across her aroused nipple. “SHIT” she moaned. Brooke took the tip and drew circles around the sensitive breast while sucking and tonguing on the other. Janet was having a hard time between laughing, moaning and breathing. Brooke switched breasts and repeated. Janet was sweating and crying a little. Suddenly it stopped. Next she knew the quill end of the feather was echoing the pinwheel. Its point was terrible and great. Finally Brooke took the feather and started running it between janets toes. “HOLY SHIT” she gasped and broke into loud, out of control laughter. Brooke never changed her pace and went back and forth between sole and toes. Janet was about spent. “One more thing” Brooke whispered in her ear.

Janet felt the feather at the opening of her pussy. Clit was up, lips were engorged. She started to twirl it slowly. Janet started to move her hips up and down and get some kind of purchase with the feather. Not to be. Brooke twirled faster and janet kept thrusting at the feather. Suddenly, her breath caught, her toes curled she let out an animal noise and shivered. Then went limp. Brooke put the feather away, took the spacer bar off and removed the blindfold. Then curled up with the puddle of mess that was her friend.
“OH MY GAWD, that was amazing, I mean………….just………….amazing. How did you learn………..where did you get…………….screw it” Janet gave up trying to talk and just let Brooke hold her. “I’ve got an early workout with the trainers and the K’s. I’ll gone when you get up but I’ll be back around 3” They kissed and fell asleep.

Sure enough Brooke was gone when Janet woke up. She was disappointed. She threw on shorts and a tee and paddled out to make coffee. Brooke already had and left a post it on the fridge. ‘you’re pretty amazing and beautiful. Thank you for last nite. Looking forward to tonite. Luvu B’ Warm waves washed over Janet. She was still thinking about last nite and realized she had no idea what to do. She went into the bag and looked around. The only that looked familiar where some brushes and a feather duster. One side was soft and the other side had hard tips. She wanted to surprise Brooke and got online and did some research. She had an idea but no idea how to pull it off. She searched for sex shops near here and found one that had some things she thought she could use. So she drove over found some of the things she wanted, ran by the grocery and headed home. She was laying out when Brooke got home. She quickly joined with some drinks and the topless twins were not far behind. They had all kinds of questions, which the girls dodged for the most part. They talked about practice and the upcoming season, guys, school, guys, more direct question what was going on with BJ. The K’s cracked up. It was their nickname for them.

Suddenly Janet got concerned. “Guys, this is really private thing. You cant tell ANYONE. It could cost me my job” Janet was a 4th grade teacher. “Janet, we know that. We’re really happy for you and our mouths are shut. It make not seem like it but we both know how to keep our mouths shut” Kaley responded equally serious. “Unless there’s some big, hot, long cock hangin around” Brooke teased. “BURNED” Kelsey laughed.
“Bitch” Kaley smiled at Kales “Don’t worry janet we do understand” and then they went back to chit chat. It was getting late and the K’s started to leave. “You guys want to come over for dinner?” Janet invited. “Can we do it another time, were going to a movie with Marcy and Kaitlyn?” kaley replied. “Sure, that’s fine.” Janet looked at Brooke “well roomie, its just you and me kid. Want me to teach you how to cook a steak right?” “That would be great. I luv those guys but I’m kind glad its just you and me” “Me too” Janet smiled back

So the girls threw on shorts and T’s and headed to the kitchen. “Here are some basics that will always help you” Janet explained. “Salt and pepper is usually all your need, but if you have a lesser or cheaper cut of meat a rub or a marinade works well. You can buy them in the store or make em. Here’s one of my favs” she showed brooke how to combine soysauce, worstchire , honey, lemon and garlic salt. Mix em throw them is a freezer bag, seal it and just leave it out for an hour. “We’ve got asparagus and you can make a salad. You good with asparagus?” “Yeah it just cracks me up how it makes my pee smell.” So they went back into the bedroom and killed time my getting naked and making out. Not a bad way to kill time.

“you know the best thing about making out with you?.............no whisker burn” Brooke joked and they both laughed. “Ok Im starving lets get on this” Clothes back on and into the kitchen. As Brooke was putting together the salad – mixed greens, shallots, red peppers, sweet onions and black olives – Janet was explaining the benefits of pan searing steaks. She had a cast iron she’d used forever and it was great for everything but particularly steaks. “2 major keys, a little oil to coat the pan and get it smoking hot. When you see the ripples take the steak and put the side on the pan, if it sizzles you’re good to go. Put the steaks on and leave it there 1 minute and turn it. Same deal, after 2 minutes turn the heat down to medium to low and cook about 2 – 3 minutes per side. Poke it with your finger. If it has juices, not done. If it springs back done. Now this is key. Take them out and let them rest 3 -5 minutes. I always put a cover on to keep the heat in”

Janet was loving this. She’d never had a sister or a daughter, or girlfriend, duh and this was so much fun to teach and be in the kitchen together. She checked the asparagus and it was done. She took it out of the oven and plated. Brooke plated the salad and poured some red wine. They sat at the dinner table for a change. “J do you have any A1 sauce” Brooke asked. Janet couldn’t find the words and the look on her aghast face cracked Brooke up. “Teasing. My dad put A1 on everything cuz his dad did” She took a bite of steak and asparagus. “Damn girl so the bedroom’s not the only place you can cook” Janet reached under the table and goose her knee. Brooke jumped and giggled. They ate mostly in silence cuz they didn’t really need to talk. The meal was great. When it was done they cleaned up Brooke said “Movie time” and threw her shorts and T and Janet and jumped in bed. They watched some bad romcom. “Do you have an early morning tomorrow?” Janet asked. “No actually we’ve got an afternoon practice” and Janet smiled thinking that worked right into her plan. “I think its my turn” Janet smiled at Brooke. “You know I have no idea what I’m doing so be kind. Leave the room for a few will you?” Brooke looked at suspectly but left the room.

Janet prepared her plan. She bought a cheap, completely see thru nightie for Brooke, but she’d added a surprise. She laid it out on the bed, got the spreader out, and the egg vibrator that was remote controlled. Thank god for the internet she thought to herself. “Come on in” she called and Brooke walked in naked and suspicious. “Please put this on and lay down on the bed” Brooke complied now just a little concerned. “What are you up to………….LOVER?” and Brooke accentuated the last word. When she turned around in that sheer cheap wrap that accentuated every curve on her body Janet had to focus. Brooke was amazingly beautiful and sexy. “Just continuing the adventure and learning” Janet placed the spacer on but put in on max and Brookes legs were spread as far as they could go. Janet smiled back. She had placed a strap under the bed and locked it over Brookes stomach. “I don’t think I’m liking this” “So far I am” janet had laid out the feather duster, a couple of the brushes the egg, an edible body lotion, strawberry and a small spray bottle at the end of the bed.

“Just close your eyes and enjoy” Janet instructed. She started with small kisses and licks and nibbles with the softest brush on her neck, under nose, behind her ears. Brooke giggled and was impressed with the effort J had taken. And was not hating what was happening. The nightie had a deep v and J kissed down it. She took on of the stiffer brushes and teased and tickled her breast over the thin fabric. Brooke was laughing harder. She continued to gently tease Brooke anywhere there was skin. She slipped the brush under the nightie and teased her sex. Brooke was starting to get more than a little turned on. She started to gyrate her hips, arch her back. When she knew Brooke was wet she brought out one of her special purchases. I was a c shaped vibrator that when inserted touched both the G spot and the clit. It was also remote controlled. She turned it on low. “DAMN” Brooke moaned. “U Sure u’ve never done this before”

Janet went back to the feather duster and teased Brookes’ entire body. She moved from the soft feathery bristles to the stiff tips. It was making her giggle, suck in breath, moan and gyrate. Janet was in heaven cuz she knew what was coming. She turned up the vibrator one more level. “Shit, where did you get that thing” Brooke groaned. Janet reached under the bed and pulled out the spray bottle and gently sprayed down her sex toy. The cheap nightie stuck to Brooke like glue although in might have well been invisible. Except……..Then Brooke started to feel something. It started as an itch, then it got more intense. Every time she scratched it got worse. Janet just watched and smiled. “YOU LIL SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO?” Brooke croaked in delicious torment. “Just a little itching/tickling dust that the nice man at the store recommended. The more you scratch and sweat the worse it gets.” And she watched as Brooke started to cry and tear the nightie off. Didn’t help damage was done. She’d gotten most of the cheap thing off her and was naked and Janet sprayed her down again. “HOLY FUCKING SHIT” and Brooke was in hysterics of laughter and scratching trying like hell to get relief.

Wasn’t coming, but Brooke probably was. She amped the egg two levels. “YOU LIL PIECE OF SHIT>>>>>>>STOP” she babbled. “Gosh, LOVER, I don’t think we ever agreed on your safe word. More spray, one more level. “GAWD DAMN YOU…….stop this shit………… [ one more level ] Brooke just moaned and writhed on the bed looking for any kind of respite. And she knew her body was betraying her. The powder was making her laugh so hard she couldn’t concentrate and the vib was ruining her body in a way that made it difficult for her to do anything but to try and get to climax quickly. Janet had other ideas. She turned the vib down. “You little fucker” Brooke squeaked but happy for a brief relief. Janet went up and kissed her tormented face a very long time. “I love you” she whispered. “Nice way of showing it” Brooke could barely speak. “I learned from the best” Janet smiled. She sprayed B down again and the powder was at level 10, and turned the egg up to 6 out of 10. Brooke was done. Janet took the duster and ran it all over the almost spent, spectacular body. “SHIT………….I’m going…………don’t turn it off……..PLEASE……………..PLEASE……..and then she started saying non words. Janet went up one more level and Brooke exploded. OHMYFUCKINGGAWD.

Brooke was done. Janet released her and said “go into the shower but DON”T turn the water on. I can stop this” Brooke could barely make it to the shower. It took every muscle to hold herself up against the wall. Janet walked in with 2 gallons of buttermilk. “Unbelievably this will stop the powder” she started on the top of head and let it flow down her body. Then she poured it on the top of her breasts and watched trail down. Then she poured some at the top of her ass and watch it flow down her cheeks and legs. “Better?” she asked. “You got more?” Brooke said in complete exhaustion. And J repeated the process. “Wait acouple minutes then shower off. The water won’t activate the powder now” “Hope not I couldn’t take it” And as many times as she’d thought this over the last few days, the beautiful, orgasmic, body rockin Brooke covered in buttermilk from head to toe was totally exciting. She took a moment to enjoy.

Janet went in an stripped the bed. She heard the shower turn on and replaced the sheets.
No reason to have any residule damage.She couldn’t believe what she just pulled off. And was starting to understand this sex thing she’d been missing. She went to the showere. Brooke was still having trouble standing. Janet came up behind her and held her under the water right under her breasts. Brooke started to come back to life. “When I regain my mind, you’ll have to tell me how you did all that” she mumbled. “I did it to give you something new. You’ve given me so much. Did you like?” Janet asked hoping for a positive answer. “I’ll tell you when my brain starts to work again.” Was the answer. “And I love you too you bitch” Best compliment Janet had ever had.

She helped Brooke back to the bed and she took the lead this time. She held the whimpering, shivering brunette in her arms. And she knew this would be over sooner than later but it changed her life. She leaned down and gently, lovingly kissed Brookes wet head. And heard her start to quietly snore. So she adjusted and clasped her hand and put it between her magnificent breasts. And she feel asleep shortly after

thank you. glad u enjoy. Having a great time writing it. Takes me unexpected places.

man, appreciate ur support and feedback. this has been a fun thing to write and takes me different places then I thought. Glad u like

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back