• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Officer Brand's Ticklish Time M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A strange initiation for Paul Brand who arrived enthusiastic to at last have conquered his hesitancy and having left work the handsome 6'2" 31 year old cop had made his excuses to his wife that he was working overtime arrived at Ken's home and had accepted the whisky for dutch courage having been very nervous which Ken had anticipated and suggested to help relax Paul but had been laced with the very mild sedative.

An hour later and the cop found he'd been stripped off his uniform except for his socks and was laying face down on the top level of the customised raised bed. There was no mattress but a thick plywood sheet covered the top, with a layer of foam covering it. Paul's wrists were carefully fastened to each of the top posts and his ankles to the bottom ones and he was now understandably nervous.

Ken's openly friendly demeanor had changed radically as he approached the cop who was secured firmly to the bed. He smiled at the restrained cop and he then left the room and returned with the Japanese youth and both approached Paul and the lad then opened a part of the bed the cop lay on and the foam moved and his dick slipped down and was cushioned firmly between the foam and his body exposed and Paul felt a warm hand grip his 7" dick and very gently stroke it and the pace of the strokes accelerated as Paul struggled but couldn't move much!

"Er I er wasn't expecting two of you um maybe oooh um we best aaaah stoop this and you let me go!" the cop said feeling the sensual ministrations happening to his hardened dick.

"Officer Brand you disappoint me, Yuki stop a moment! Ken told the Japanese lad! We all know why you're here and it's taken courage and here now you're not going anywhere and Yuki here to assist me in making this an experience you'll never forget and that's a promise. We spoke at length about you wanting to be submissive to being touched by another man and Yuki has a very hot teasing touch as do I and here you are naked and vulnerable to us and being filmed which I am doing as insurance that you keep our meeting a secret!"

"What, what filmed you bastard what the fuck! Let me go right now just fuckin' untie me now this wasn't the deal!" yelled the angry but worried cop

"You know officer you need to learn respect and seems to me you're the one caught in a trap, vulnerable and helpless so you best deal with the situation as you're ours to play with and that's that and in no position to call the shots finding yourself in a pretty ticklish predicament right now which is something I fully intend taking advantage of and exploiting with the help of my willing assistant!"

"What do you mean, look I just wanted to be sucked or suck that was it, you now have me naked and fuckin' tied up like an animal, what's the idea?"

"What I get my kicks doing is learning about guy's vulnerabilities and exposing them and showing them just how vulnerable they are as it teaches them to accept their vulnerability and to learn to endure it and deal with it so an exercise in personal liberation! We spoke on line about your desires, likes and dislikes and you very upfront and honest about yours, you remember don't you Officer Brand but the clue being your totally naked except for your socks! You telling me you can't stand your feet being touched and messed around with you remember don't you?"

"Yeah sure but what's that the fuck got to do with anything, why am I secured like this, what's the fuckin' idea? Noo get the fuck away from my feet shit get away from my fuckin' feet!"

"Well the thing is Officer I have done time and inside was called 'Fingers' and this is because I have a hang-up too but one I relish in, I have a raging foot fetish, love guy's feet and socks and big feet especially and have checked out your size 13 boots earlier and I take advantage of guy's feet whenever the opportunity presents itself to me as you have done Mmmm these socked feet smell good!"

"What the get away from my feet"

"Try to kick out all you like but you're going nowhere right now!" said Ken who secured the mouth gag to the officer. "When I want your verbal input I will ask for it but right now I want no interruptions and distractions from the job in hand speaking of which Yuki tease the officer's dick a little please good boy; he's very obedient!"

Through the gag the cop moaned as the Japanese lad lightly stroked the cops dick and caressed his balls! The officer was helpless as the light touches were teasing but so was the realisation Ken was by his size 13 socked feet and sniffing them saying they were smelly and raunchy as he liked feet being and in thin black nylon uniform socks his favourite kind and saying his liking them being sweaty and warm and moist as he lay the palm of his hands on each socked sole making the cop flinch!

"Whoa you are a tender-foot even before being tickled Officer Brand as you are going to be, tickled insane and breathless as only 'Fingers' can, my techniques are hellish best warn you, inside a meeting with me was dreaded, guys having their straight asses fucked was the preferable option for them which will give you some idea of what to expect happening and filmed for a fetish film that will be exported to Germany for distribution if you don't comply with my rules as later ungagged and broken you will! Tickle torture isn't child's play!"

"I was employed to work over a snitch inside and no marks did a good job. He having big feet too and confessing everything when I was done with him. First socked feet and my fingers lightly tracing up n' down both soles with him gagged so as not to alert the officers what was happening and then socks off stroking his bare feet slowly with my fingers up n' down, up n' down the bastard was shaking like crazy but was sat on by another guy and told him I wouldn't stop until he talked but he couldn't speak for laughing which amused us both until exhausted he broke and said everything and the other guy having seen this had soon arranged they sharing a cell and the guy became his 'Bitch' .. his 'Tickle Bitch' and right now all that's protecting your feet are your thin black nylon socks which clearly define your feet Mmmmmm fuck they smell good!"

Ken kept sniffing both socked feet which smelled divine with a sweaty, salty, raunchy manly odour as he told Yuki to stop stroking Officer Paul Brand's dick as Ken's infamous fingers went into operation and gently stroked up n' down both socked soles and immediately the cop responded to the torment even mumbled heard yelling

"Hahahhaa not my feeheeheet hahahahahahaha." as his socked toes wiggled and both feet flinched and flexed and Ken being encouraged by this reaction escalated the speed and momentum of the socked soles stroking as the cop squrimed more desperately and his verbal reactions magnified in volume

"NoahhahahahahahahahahahahaPlehahahahease. I cant stahahahahahand ithahahahahahahaha!"

"Coooochie coooochie cooo is this cop tickle, tickle, tickle ticklish all over his big ticklish feet how ticklish is he hmmm is he very, very ticklish on his sweaty feet is he shall we see how ticklish he is, I think we should, I think he should be tickled breathlss and so ticklish on his socks imagine the torture he'll experience when his socks are off!"

Ken gently ran a single finger along each socked sole back and forth and slowly as he taunted the cop how ridiculously ticklish he was and adding two more fingers until all ten fingers alternated running slowly up n' down the length of both feet loving the reaction from the trapped, horribly ticklish policeman and saying soon enough the torment would be worse with his socks off!

“Ahhhaahahahmmhmmhaahahhaaahaaah”

Saying this Officer Brand clenched his toes to try to stop the inevitable from happening but Ken was determined and kept sliding the socks down and over each foot robbing the cop of the little protection they'd afforded him

"Don't hahahahahahaha don't take them ohohohoff hahahahahahahaha!

Ken ignoring the officer's pleas very gently rubbed the pads of his fingers over both warm newly bared soles as instructed Yuki began lightly licking the cops balls but not touching his dick. He verbally taunted the cop saying he loved big, smelly feet and sniffing and licking them which is why he insisted that he come to him from the night shift and tauntingly thanked Officer Brand for doing so adding warm and sweaty feet much more sensitive as he inhaled the smell of each bared foot and told Yuki to stop licking the cop's balls and ignoring the officer's mumbled protests as he rubbed his face into both feet then just stared at them.

"You know Officer Brand you have a fine looking pair of feet ripe for raping and tickling but also lickling, I'm going to relish in working my mouth all over them which will disgust and infuriate you, my getting off on these Mmmm yeah so hot n' sexy manly feet, feet you hate, detest being touched, what a shame but smelling so good, they're going to taste delicious and for someone telling me he can't stand being tickled being lickled as my kicks going to be making you suffer, licking all over your feet and tasting their sweat! I'm going to suck your toes and lick in between every toe and rub your feet knowing how smelling and licking them again and again will be torture and being painfully ticklish, the tickling I give them geared to be hellish!

“HAHAHAHAHAHASTOP!” Officer Brand pleaded.“AAAAH! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHA“PLEAAASEEE! HAHAHAHAHA!” yelled the cop

Ken lightly tickled the officer's feet as he screamed loudly and struggled violently as the torment continued as again he told the Japanese lad to lick the cop's balls which he did and saying

"It working his dick hard so hard but no touch Ken!"

"No Yuki but you know what to do so lick it or just play with it and make him suffer as you know how!" said Ken

"Ahhhhnoo aahahh eeee oohoooh!" was the officer's reaction as he felt lips licking the head of his dick but not sucking it as his balls were tickled simultaneously but he knew not with fingers but as Ken told him with a feather!

"He's evil isn't he that's why he assists me Officer Brand, Yuki loves torturing guys as much as I do and we take our time and I will give you a break from the tickling and instead indulge in sujecting you to a lickling as these feet are made for tasting and that's just what I''ll do and right now these hot n' sweaty feet need lickling too but let's ungag you to hear you laugh your socks off but you've done that and Mmmm such rich smelling bare feet to be enjoyed by me educating you in foot-play!"

Ken told Yuki to stop his teasing as he got in position facing both warm feet and saw the cop's toes wiggling reflexively and involuntarily which made him smile and telling him that no laughing or he would be inclined to make the lickling more intense and that he was an experienced lickler and relished the tangy tastes of guy's bare feet and knew from their rich aroma that the feet facing him were going to be a delicious treat and began to lick up n' down the large soles alternating from foot to foot and the reaction was instant from Officer Brand

"No lickling hahahahahahahaha. Not my bare feehahahahahaheethhahahahahahhahaha! "

Ken's tongue easily slid up and down each bare sole driving the policeman crazy and Ken in his element offering no relief as he relished seeing Paul Brand in licklish agony as he licked along the high arches of each foot saying the feet being so sweaty tasting delicious and the combination of their natural sweat and being saliva lubed made certain his tongue glided over them easily and sniffing them Ken saying the cops feet were a delicacy he would be savouring throughout the duration of the session which would be a good few hours.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE STOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" begged the hopelessly licklish police officer but instead feeling fingers lightly stroking the soles of his feet as his toes were then sucked as the tormenting tease stimulated all the nerve endings in his feet violently, it was as if he was being electrocuted and he was gasping for breath from the lethal combination of lickes and tickles!

Ken loving hearing Officer Brand's consistent hysterical laughter and seeing him squirm as his feet flexed wildly and his toes when not being suckled wiggling like mad and Ken telling him that his feet tasted awesome as ripe as they smelled raunchy as his tongue licked the length of both feet and the ticklish sensations were overwhelming as this was proving real torture!

"Please hahahahahahahaha. No mohohohohohore. I can't hahahahaha take anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha." the police officer was begging as Ken's tongue was flicking in between his toes one after the other and then delivering lingering licks the length of each foot and Ken saying he was glad that these sweaty, smelly and tasty feet were a size 13's as plenty of foot-meat to feast on and such a bonus being super-sensitive and the fact that the cop so clearly hated his feet toyed with made it all so much more fun for him and the film was going to be a best seller for sure!

Then Ken told Yuki to tease the officer's upper body and contented himself enjoying sniffing both very warm and sweaty soles as Yuki lightly stroked the exposed torso of the policeman having opened the part of the custom bed to expose it and both nipples which were suddenly lightly sucked and licked making the cop moan from the oral stimulation he was receiving and then squriming as his senstive tummy was being stroked and a finger stroking his belly button and then his balls subjected to a stroking from the feather again and Yuki stroked inside the inner thighs of the cop so he giggled and squirmed!

“AAHAHAAHAAAHNOOOHAHAHHAOOOHAAAAAHHAHAHA!” Yuki's been well trained in the art of teasing and tickling torture hasn't he Officer Brand and suddenly violent laughter from the policeman as Yuki's fingers were stroking and tickling his armpits enthusiastically

“AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOONOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHSSSSTOOPPPAHAHAHAHHAHAIIIIITTHAHHAHAHA!"

"Guess Yuki's giving you his pit special Officer, it's a killer but the natural smell of pits does to him what sweaty feet do for me, they're addictive and he's clearly hooked on yours, yeah Yuki good boy tickle and lickle the fuck out of his pits, we want Officer Brand to have a time to remember!" Ken said menacingly and Yuki clearly needing no encouragement to devastatingly tease the pits of the policeman.

"Mmm such desirable toes Officer Brand!" said Ken as leaning over them his mouth sped into action tickling the policeman's toes and then holding the feather he traced the quill end of it along the length of both soles and even gently stroked a new wave of laughter erupted from the bound officer of the law who was being so mercilessly tortured as he writhed on the bed due to the doubled tickling attack as Yuki had taken to stroking the officer's nipples with his feather

“HAHAHAHANOOONOOAHAHAHAHAHSSHIIITTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Officer Brand yelled loudly as his body started bucking as encouraged by this reaction and having swapped the feather for his fingers ran them rapily along both very hot and smelly and sweaty soles as Ken loved feet he liked to be and Paul Brand's feet were now pretty addictive to Ken and exploring them as he had been doing he knew where to tease to gain the greatest and most tortuously devastating ticklish reactions from the straight cop he was loving toying with.

He slid his fingers under Officer Brand's toes and took full advantage of their overt sensitivity!

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHPPLLEAASEEEAHAHAHNOOTTTHEEERREEAHAHAHA!”

"COOCHIE COOCHIE COO TOESIES SOOOOTICKLISH TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE COOOCHIE COOOOCHIE COOOO!" Ken's verbal taunts made the tickles even worse as the cop felt like a baby so added humiliation and embarrasment to his ticklish predicament

Then Ken started sucking on the officer's toes and ran his fingers under them foot by foot, bending the toes back so his soles were taut as he told Yuki to lick the officer's nipples which the Japanese youth was only too happy to indulge in doing and Officer Brand was in sensation overload as Ken kept stroking under the cop's toes alternating feet.

“HAHAHAHAHASSHIIITTAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOahhh Mmmm ooohahahahahhahaaNOOOOAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH”

"You're so damn ticklish Officer Brand, abig man like you but such a weak pussy boy when he's tickled said Ken as he focused on stroking under the policeman's toes loving the desperate reactions from the cop with his laughter escalating and jumping an octave

“HAHAHAHANOONOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” the police officer screamed HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHA!” and then again Ken began sucking on a mouthful of toes and first the right foot and then the officer's left foot which made the cop release
uncontrollable laughter as Yuki's fingers wreaked havoc in the officer's pits, drilling furiously into the tender areas simultaneously so his tickling torment was endless and hellish!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHSTOOPAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHA!” the officer was going crazy as Ken had taken to sawing the feather end of the feather in between the cop's toes one after the other in this merciless overwhelming tickle attack as Ken loved the cop's feet, everything about them and especially as stopping the feathering saying the taste of them!

"Yuki stop what you're doing I want the bastard to sense this and this alone so come and hold his feet, the right one!" said Ken

Even bound Yuki made sure that Officer Brand's right foot couldn't move as Ken licked the sole wildly and the stimulation was now real torture as the sole was systematicaly saliva lubricated intensifying the tickling torment as the outbursts of laughter was all the encouragement Ken needed and the torment continued with his left foot as the policeman was in absolute ticklish hell and saliva lubed Ken winked at Yuki as his fingers began sliding up n' down the length of both tender soles driving Paul Brand berserk! Ken's fingers sliding up and down both tender soles and Officer Brand's feet wiggled and flailed desperately as Ken sadistically tickled across his arches and over his soles. It was pure torture and the policeman was already going ballistic.

Ken was exposing every ticklish weak spot on each foot systematically and each time he found one he was rewarded with more ticklish laughter and Ken smiled at Yuki hearing the cop's hysterical laughter and his fingers furiously worked over the bases of his heels, up over his soles and the balls of the feet, and then up to the toes and tortuously sliding his fingers in between them, receiving more hysterical fits of laughter from Officer Brand. After tickling in between the officer's toes he then viciously stroked over the tender soles of the cop's feet. Officer Brand was hysterically laughing as Ken’s fingers continued to stroke all over his heels, arches, toes, and the soles of his feet.

Ken indulged in constantly attacking the policeman's ticklish soles and drove the cop into even more hysterical fits of intense laughter and he and Yuki loving hearing the cop's desperate pleas of ticklish protest as Ken's teasing touches wreaked absolute havoc on the police officer's soles until he decided to give him a short break!

I’m done tickling your soles for now Officer Brand but it's time to tickle your toes again and you can't blame me as you're a handsome guy and a policeman with very big feet and feet that Mmmmm smell so fucking good having been in shoes and socks a good few hours and tasting so delicious but best of all hating your feet touched in any way being so hideously ticklish and what's that speak up officer, C'mon what are you saying” Ken taunted him!

“No, no please not again, I can’t take any more, noooo!” yelled Officer Brand

"Oh shut the fuck up your feet are going to be played with so get used to it and be a man and take it, like I told the snitch inside these feet are mine to do what I like with and fuck all you can do about it, not my problem they're ticklish, my delight and something I'm going to take full advantage of in every way as they're going to be raped and you never going to forget the experience and like you he was a guy who liked pussy and tits but unlike you had no fantasies of having his dick played with but let's see if you like your straight ass messed with so Yuki go and get busy and rim him and tease his hole with the feather, give him something to really squirm for!"

"Nooofuuck noonot my ass please noooo!"

Moments later Ken smiled as the cop moaned and squirmed as Yuki's tongue lickled the officer's asshole and Ken commenced a ticklish assault on the policeman's toes, tormenting and probing them all and running his fingers under them all as Officer Brand head shook side to side whilst his body squirmed and he hysterically laughed and then took long slow licks along the soles of both of the police officer's feet and licking al of his licklish toes and in between them all indulging himself in tasting both of the super scrumptious soles and telling him they having such an intoxicating smell and addictive taste!

Ken then placed his fingernails on the the officer's soles and began to scribble hard all over them inflicting deliberate intense and complete torture! Officer Brand yelling in protest against the merciless sensations of Ken’s fingers teasing his bare feet and the fact they were saliva lubed Ken's fingers easily sliding over both vulnerable soles and making both feet ever more sensitive. He thrashing all over the place as Ken tickled all over his soles driving the officer mad with intense laughter and Yuki ravenously licking the cop's asshole making the cop howl louder but Ken saying Yuki loved straight ass best as he sped up the tickles over the unbearably sensitive soles of Paul Brand's big feet.

"Mmmm these feet are irresistible" said Ken as he ran the feather in between the cop's toes and then caressed and very lightly stroked the arches of his feet and licked, nibbled and sucked every single inch of both feet driving Officer Brand to become delirious with laughter as he told the cop he was going to break him forcing him to endure every excruciatingly ticklish sensation he could imagine being subjected to and all he wanted the policeman to do was laugh and laugh and laugh as he was just tickled, tickled, tickled and tickled and laughter consumed Officer Brand in reaction to the request!

“HAHAHAHAHNOONOOAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA” the officer fought the torment but it was no use Ken just kept the tickle treatment going empowering the stimulation of the cop's nerve endings "HAHHAHAHAHATOOMUUCHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh is that ticklish well let's give your feet a break from the tickles just as I did the snitch as his feet were a decent size 11's and both felt so warm and soft like yours and rubbed his soles gently like this, nice and slowly and Mmm loving the smell of them, the sight of them and the sensitivity of them as my fingers very lightly glide over them both and let's massage these bare sweaty feet, really feel them up but sliding a finger here under these toes just to tickle a little. This drove him mad Officer Brand but not surprising inside for violent crime and finding himself shivering and moaning as my tongue licked over one sole then the other and making him involuntarily wiggle his toes busily flexing as my tongue slid in between his toes and sucking and nibbling his toes and he knowing it was enduring this or much worse as having influence I would see his virgin ass hired out. I licked all over his soles and then Officer Brand let my fingers slide up n' down and up n' down them just like this and like you he so desperate for me to stop but seeing his flexing feet and he begging me to stop spurred me on like this.

"No tickle, noooo hehehehehe, no tickle not my hafeethahha hehehehenot my feetaaahhhhhahahahatickles "no noohahhaha!"

"Yuki stroke the officer's inner thighs please and tease his dick so it's hard and throbbing and lick his balls as I want him edged so when you're ready tongue fuck his ass as you love doing, give him the full works and you Officer Brand enjoy the different sensations whilst I have a break as it's tiring to tickle torture guys and I like seeing Yuki do his thing!"

Ken watched Yuki at work and loved hearing the cop moaning as Yuki licked the head of the cop's dick and then sucked on it harder edging the helpless police officer making him squirm and moan more and more as he licked his dick slowly then faster, then slower and handed the feather from Ken caressed the cop's balls and then teased his asshole with it and then rimmed his ass and soon the cop really moaning as his ass was tongue fucked! Ken content sniffing the soles of the cop's feet but soon enough lapping his tongue over the ten toes one by one and licking in between each toe as the cop moaned loudly from the excessive sensations as Yuki's tongue was licking his virgin asshole and Ken's face pressed into the soles of the officer's feet and deeply inhaling the raunchy foot stink which drove Ken into a new frenzy as he lickled both feet from heels to toes and employed his tongue and teeth to lick, suck and nibble on each of Officer Brand's toes.

Ken sucked on both big toes simultaneously and then one foot after the other taking a mouthful of toes into his warm mouth licking and sucking on each toe as his hands massaged the soles of the cop's now very warm and sweating feet and again licked in between the cop's toes and sucked on each toe as if it were a lollipop as Yuki was tickling the cop's balls and stroking his hardened shaft with the evil feather and Ken loving the salty taste of both sweaty feet which was an aphrodisiac for him as he sucked on each toe and licked the soles of the feet he was hooked on! He then buried his face into both feet loving their scent which was so strong and perfect for Ken who liked feet to smell like feet and like a guy not a pussy man! Taking the cops toes in his mouth he loving the amazing feel of his feet that he delighted orally tormenting as he relished in the deliciousness of the soles as his tongue indulged in licking them thoroughly and soaking them in spit as he rubbed each bare sole and buried his face into their extra moist sweatiness and sensuous stench as he tongue massaged both feet driving Officer Brand wild!

Ken inhaled both feet deeply to relish the scent of them as he opened his mouth wide to take another mouthful of toes that he massaged with his tongue, the toes of Paul Brand's right foot first and then quickly followed with the left foot being orally serviced by him. Yuki was licking the asshole of the cop again making him moan and squirm as Ken was loving alternating foot to foot licking the salty, sweaty soles knowing how humiliated Officer Brand must be feeling and angry that he was in this situation and being tortured where he hated being touched, on his feet! These realisations making Ken smile as having both feet smelled, licked, sucked, fondled, massaged and tickled had to be the worst nightmare the cop would have ever dared happening to him!

"Looks like you're my foot -bitch - ticklish foot-bitch Officer Brand!" teased Ken rubbing his face over the soles of the cop's feet

Then gently massaging them but not for long, soon Ken's fingers employed in tickling both tender soles as the policeman tried so hard to pull his feet out of the line of attack of the incredibly ticklish sensations that had him helplessly giggling unable to hold back the reaction as Ken was seriously concentrating on doing the best job he could do working over the ticklish feet facing him as Yuki was again stroking the cop's dick with the feather which coupled with Ken's relentless tickling of the soles of his feet was driving Officer Brand nuts as he laughed, squirmed and cursed at them both but when the tickling got too intense he really couldn't stand it and fought hard to pull his feet away but Ken a determined tickler kept up the tickles and scraped the quill of the feather lightly across the cop's vulnerable arches and under his toes escalating the teasing and tortuous torment to over-kill!

Then evily tracing random patterns over the soles of each foot and Officer Brand feeling a different stroke and tempo from the varying designs drawn making this a truly fiendish technique of tickling which proved being excruciating. Paul Brand was soon gasping for breath and sweating like a pig, and nearly choking from the gulps and laughs escaping from his throat as the tickling was non-stop but then it did stop as Ken didn't want a corpse on his hands so gave Officer Brand time to breathe. Ken began to deeply massage both feet, one after the other and taunting the cop saying that there was nothing he enjoyed more than a warm pair of feet and feeling them up and told Yuki to stop exciting the cop so he made the officer moan as he had been getting close to coming from the Japanese lad's oral attentiveness to his dick! Instead now all he could focus on were his feet being fondled by another man which sickened him.

"Mmmm such big warm feet Officer Brand that I am getting to know so intimately massaging them and sniffing your toes and you can't help but wiggle them can you as it tickles as I rub my nose under your toes but that's your problem to deal with as your feet smell so good and if I just very lightly stroke along your soles, yes that makes your toes wiggle doesn't it as you're really ticklish and I can see why having your feet tickled being something you hate happening; I really can as you don't succeed in hiding it and it's this reason I get a real kick stroking your feet

"Hahahahaahhhahahahehehhehhahahhahhaahhaahehe!”

"I love something else though don't I and that's tasting your feet licking them like this and now massaging them and you know I am goiing to use and abuse your feet for my pleasure, I am going to tickle them and sometimes hard, sometimes softly but driving you insane with tickles, I'll lick them and suck your toes and massage them and your feet immobile you know they're being sweaty and smelly they're intoxicating to me and to be honest adding the fact you're a handsome cop an additional thrill for me and having been in prison the inclination to tickle and tease you senseless cannot be underestimated plus you have a really infectious laugh as I lightly trace my fingers over these toes and caress along the sides of your feet over and over again and you know I love tickling your feet and seeing you trying so hard to escape the tickles as I trace my fingers up n' down your arches as you laugh hysterically and feel my fingers taunting here on the balls of your feet and you know the sadistic tickler I am but the feather scraped over both arches and dragged the length of your soles is unbearable and I so know it don't I Officer Brand! No escaping the feather end sliding in between each toe and it tickles, it really tickles because you're feather ticklish and me being a tickler liking no loving exploiting the ticklishness of a ticklish ticklee as I'm an expert tickler as I told the snitch as I'm telling you and running the feather all over your toes and up n' down your soles and loving seeing him squirming as much as I am loving seeing you squirming your big ticklish feet and then my warm tongue licking up n' down your arches and under your toes as they wiggle as it tickles as my tongue slides up n' down the length of your soles and licks one toe after the other and then sucking your toes and nibbling your toes and the balls of your feet and lickling all over your sweaty bare soles and toes as my pleasure to tickle torture you as it was to tickle torture him and he was played with through the night and I told you became the other con's bitch so he suffered the indignity of a dick up his ass, yes he was fucked and be glad that you will not be tickled and fucked as neither Yuki and I like that but the snitch not so lucky! I kept tickling and lickling his soles and toes and sucking them as his dick was sucked and the other con took his ass and that was his future as he was tickled and fucked and fucked and tickled and broken, crying but not with pain but with laughter but unlike you he deserved punishing and he was and almost tickled to death but I forced myself to not take things to that extreme satisfied hearing him gasping for air and laughing uncontrollably from the relentless tickling of his feet!"

All of Officer Brand's toes wiggled wildly from an immense tickling and the constant stimulation of his nerve endings in each foot as the tickling intensified and now the officer was being given a real taster of the tickling talents Ken prided himself on delivering with the sonicare electric toothbrush 'BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAPPPLLLEAASSEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAPPPLLLEAASSEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAOOOAHHAHAHAHSSHHIIIITTTTHAHHAHAHA!"

Officer Brand couldn’t focus on anything but the extreme treatment his feet were on the receiving end of as the revolving bristles efficiently wrecking him and his laughter was a testament to that as he begged between the continuous flow of howling from him, uncontrollable laughter as the teasing tickle magnified in intensity. The evil bristles stimulating the cop's nerve endings and never slowing or wavering ticklish sensations as Ken aimed them directly into the middle of the soles of each foot as the cop was losing his mind and his physical reactions growing more violent as the teasing progessed!

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOMOOREEEAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” and then it stopped!

Now really sweaty Ken smiled and told the cop unless he agreed to his demands he'd get more of the same, much more and all the policeman dare do was nod in agreement as he feared for his sanity but was horrifed to hear what Ken's demands were but dare not disagree with them.

"So Officer Brand you know I've got a serious interest in these feet and our secret and we both know how ticklish these two big feet are and that you hate them messed around with but we also know you're currently being filmed and a film that will be edited so you're seen as a guy who gets off being dominated and tortured with tickling torture and puts up quite a struggle against being mercilessly teased and tormented but a losing battle that's taken full advantage of. A film that will show you a married cop trying to deal with a merciless tickler and later they'll be footage of you moaning and excited and verbally begging for more tickles as Yuki and I can be very persuasive off camera as you will discover. Your'e going to be told to report to me from work or the film will go viral and these feet warm and sweaty, your foot scent once your shoes are off being rich in your socks and panic as your shoes come off as you know what's coming and then socked feet massaged and tickled but then it's showtime and the socks peeled off the torture commences with your bare feet tickled unmercifully and you'll be begging and pleading for the insidious tickling to stop knowing you'll be ignored as you're subjected to merciless tickling torture which will drive you senseless! Shrieking with laughter the tickling will continue until you're broken having lost your mind and then your socks replaced and I start all over again but I think I need to see you nodding in agreement of this arrangement!"

Ken activated the sonicare 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' and the revolving bristles contacted the right sole then the left sole and alternated from foot to foot

“HAHHAHAHAHFUUUCCKKKYOUUUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA” yelled Officer Brandon!

"Noo fuck you now let's concentrate under your toes one foot, other foot and first foot again to see which one's most ticklish!"

"HAHAHAHNOOOSTOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHTICKLESAHAHAHAHAHASTOOPTOOTICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah the bristles getting hard to take, a tickling from hell and look at your toes repsonding to the stimulation as the bristles trail up n' down, up n' down these soles making you squirm violently and laughter escalate just as I like!" taunted Ken

"HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAOOOHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOAHAHAHHAHA!” erupted from Officer Brand with feet so positively horribly ticklish and toes writhing madly in response to the stimulation delivered by the sonicare and Ken loving the power he held over the cop's too ticklish feet! He de-activated the sonicare and traced his fingers along both of the policeman's soles.

The bed shook with his movements as the tickling intensified and Ken remained in control throughout.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHFFUUUCCCKKKAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Yuki use your tongue and edge him and keep him hard but when you're satisfied milk him and as the Japanese lad got busy so did Ken running the pads of his fingers up n' down the soles of the policman's feet but the very light touch still ticklish and effective as they ran all over and teased every part of the gorgeous feet being tickled simultaneously and Yuki using the feather stroking the cop's dick and inside his pits and over his nipples

“HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!” he shouted as the feather began to get close to his toes and slid it under his toes and slowly ran it there as the cop moaned as Yuki was lapping his tongue all over the policeman's dick so the feather Ken used just as a little teasing while the cop's focus was on his dick being sucked and sucked and Offcer Brand gasping and so close and close and then

"AhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOHMmmmmmFUUCKooooh!" he shot his load but pleasure ruined as Ken then slid the feather in between his toes and sawed it in between each toe expertly and having shot his load the ticklish cop being hype-sensitive was going wild!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAPLEASENNNOHAHAHAHAHASTOP!" Ken begged as then utilising the quill of the feather he unleashed a full force feather assault on both of the cop's feet beginning at the balls of his feet ans along the arches of his feet as the cop gasped for air and then traced circles with it in the centre of the soles of his feet and said he wanted to see how his feet tasted and began licking his arches and so licklish the captive cop giggled like crazy but Ken dragged his tongue all over each bare foot and then sucked and licked every toe and indulged in licking and massaging both bare feet.

"NO PLEASE NOTHAHAHAHAHATHAHAHAHAHAAHASTOOOPAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHA!" Officer Brand pleaded as he giggled like crazy as his feet flexed as much as the bondage permitted as Ken caressed both saliva lubed soles up n' down in slow and determined methodical strokes inflicting an unbearable tickling on them and they're being so responsive to his touch as Ken indulged in exploiting the ticklishness of every inch of them both!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yuki come here and have a treat and torture him, tickle, torment and tease his feet!" Ken told his Japanese assistant

Yuki took a real sadistic delight tormenting the vulnerable victim and by his enthusiasm it was so obvious how much he was enjoying inflicting the ticklish suffering on the trapped ticklish policeman who wondered when this nightmare was going to end and even if it was going to end as Yuki ran the feather under the toes of the right foot then the left foot and then saw it in between one toe after the other enjoying the helpless reactions to the new sensations of ticklishness.

"Laugh for Yuki coooochie coooochie coooochie coooo c'mon laugh, laugh laugh for Yuki!"

"Please stopOHHOHOHAHAHAHAHANOOOMOREAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTTTOPAHHAHAHA!"

"Yuki stop a moment!" said Ken who then told the cop that he had the cop's cell 'phone and was texting the officer's wife that he would be home but had been asked to do overtime as he and Yuki wanted hours more fun with him so he would now dictate him the message and if need be tortured to comply but the cop nodded and the message given and sent and the reply making Ken smile.

"Hello love, no worries as taking the kids to my parents and will stay the weekend with them now so will be home Monday; take care darling with love Trisa, Emma and Jody xxxxxxxxx

"What an understanding wife and Yuki and I have a weekend guest as you're going to call in sick to work!"

What other choice did Officer Brand have and people use your imaginations what fun Yuki and I had over the weekend and he helping editing the kinky movie adding the vocalisation necessary for my friend and film editor Hamish who joined us on Saturday for a ticklish threesome with our ultra ticklish ticklee teased, tormented, tickled tortured by us all!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back