• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm thinking about trying to write again

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I read mmays65's “Conference Room Surprise” last night, and it got me to wanting to try my hand writing again.

I also thought I would try doing it like mmays65 did, and use someone as a character model.

I was wondering, What F/F celebrity pairing would you like to see? Note: it has to be celebrities who have pages on Chickapida.com [so I can get their basic info, like hair, eyes, ETC]

P.S. I would do this as a poll, but seeing as there are so many parings I could do, it would take two or three polls

hey DO IT. Im in complete support. I've had so much fun writing. Never knew I could do it. So go for it. Here are my suggestions - Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch / Kirsten Storms and Emme Rylan from General Hospital / Olympics Shawn johnson and Nastia Luikin. Just suggestions. Hope u get back into it.

OK, New Plan

Hi All! Sorry for doing this, but I think I am going to go another way with my stories.

Anybody who has read Don Ship's books knows that they have an erotic tag on them, but are not really sexy.

I am thinking now, about trying to revamp the erotic super heroine story base. Not saying they won't be any tickling [if I can get my character set up for it], but, as a start, I am going to focus on erotic.

Maybe it will break my writers block.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back