• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being "outed" in Front of my Girlfriend (true story)

Irish

I've been dating my girl friend for about a year now, and it's been heaven. She's gorgeous, funny, and reeeeaalllly ticklish. After about a little while, I began to introduce tickling during sex. She LOVED it. She even told a friend about it. Her friend was skeptical, because she hates to be tickled. But my girlfriend said that when I tickled her feet she climaxed. Her friend said that she'd try it sometime. So, all in all I thought that everything was peachy. Then, about a week ago, I went to turn off my computer before we went to bed. My girlfriend was right behind me when an IM popped up. Somebody had gotten my screen name off of a tickling list and saw that I wa on. Even worse, his name was something like "tenderfeet4tickling". My g/f friend looked at me in a funny way and asked who the hell that was. She was convinced that I was having a cyber-affair or something with a woman. I had to convince her that I didn't know the person, and that "she" was a "he". Then she asked me why I'd even gotten the IM. SO, I had to have "the talk".GOd, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. After some teasing ("look! here's my feet! HA HA HA!!), she said that she wasn't too upset. Mostly, she was happy that I wasn't cheating on her with a "cyber whore". Now, our sex life is even better. She gets a pedicure every other week, and "forces" me to go. Let me tell ya, you haven't lived till you've seen your girlfriend laugh hysterically while a little oriental woman scrubs her feet. Anyways, I just wanted to share that story and "de-lurk". Thanks!!

Last edited:
Description? SURE!

She gets told that she looks like Kirsten Dunst alot at work (she's a cocktail waitress). I could kinda see it, then she showed me an old picture that she had with red hair. WOW. So, let's see...she's about 5'8 with light brown hair, size eight feet with long toes and really soft. Ummm...any other questions?

More power to you, Irish

All frustrated male ticklers should have one of two reactions to Irish's relationship with his girlfriend

1. JEALOUSY - When you see someone else getting what you wanted, what else can you feel?

2. ENCOURAGEMENT - While tickling conquests work best in a fantasy, Irish's girlfriend is proof that female tickle enthusiasts (and the girls who may not like tickling but grin and bear it because WE like it) are out there.

I felt both ways. But I have to say: More power to you, Irish!

You'd be surprised at how many women enjoy having their feet played with...I've yet to find a woman who has a problem with my foot fetish, although none of them had found out about it quite like this...:D

i have a question

and where is this nail salon you talk of?
whats the difference between a irish funeral and a irish wedding....
one less drunk

When a woman wants you

Irish, your comment reminds me of something I learned over 20 years ago, when I had my first major tickling victim, a college girlfriend named Joyce: when a woman likes you, you can get her to do things that normally would not appeal to her. To make a long story short, Joyce was ticklish and never wanted me to tickle her. But she liked me a lot, so she put up with my constant tickles. I mean, after the hundredth time I tickled the girl, she knew it would always be like this. But she kept seeing me.

When a woman wants you, she will let you push her to limits she didn't realize she had. Tickling Joyce, I sometimes drove her berserk! Yet she never left me or even threatened to leave me; I was the one who broke up with her.

So when you say it would surprise me to know how many women like it when you go for their feet, at least in some cases, it's because these girls "like it" because it pleases you, the man she wants.

I think the rest of the equation regards women's preference for touching. In other words, men respond to women visually - if we like a girl's appearance, she can have us. Women get more turned on by touch, and the soles of the feet are among the most sensitive areas of the body, even for those who are not ticklish. A girl I dated 13 years ago who was not ticklish anywhere - including her feet - asked me for a foot massage every time we got together.

HisDivineShadow said:
Some people have all the luck. (Grumble, grumble)

It must be the Bailey's

*mental note to self: stock up on Bailey's*

A fine example of "The luck of the Irish!" ;) Bonus points - she looks like Kirsten Dunst - yummy!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back