• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - part 6

flugel1

TMF Regular
The girls get adventurous and frisky. These 2 crack me up and are fun to write. Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated.

PART 6 – 3’S A CROWD

The next couple weeks went much like that. Some nights they had sex, some they didn’t but they fell into a very comfortable routine. The K’s came over for dinner one night and they got high and silly. Brooke worked out in the morning came home in the afternoon, they laid out, had dinner and just their thing. Both Brooke and janet were happy and very surprised. But there was a cloud on the horizon. School was starting for both in about 3 weeks. One night at dinner Brooke was very quiet. “What’s wrong?” Janet asked. “Nothing I’ve just be thinking about something” and Brooke was quiet again. Janet waited. “There’s this guy whose been hitting on me” and Janet felt a lump in her throat and a pain in her gut “His name is Brian and we hooked up a couple of times last year. He’s cute and hung” Brooke was stalling. Janet tried to help “Honey, we know this couldn’t last forever if you like this guy..” Brooke cut her off. “No its not like that. He’s a player and I didn’t want the drama. I don’t know how to say this……….I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately and I ………………well…………you know I love you, can’t believe I’m saying that…………uuumm………” Janet jumped in “B its ok you can tell me anything” Brooke paused then jumped in. “OK well I’m kinda obsessed with the idea of watching you have sex with a guy. I want to see you blow him, I want to see him fuck you silly, I………….” and she tailed off a sat there silent. Janet was stunned and sat there silent too. “Say something” Brooke whispered. Janet didn’t know what to say. She’d never even considered anything like that before.

“why in the world would you want that?” Janet asked seriously stunned. “I don’t know I know how good you are, we are. Schools coming up and its gonna change everything. You said you’d lost interest in sex, this might open you back up to it. I like watching as much as doing it. I don’t know…………….it was just a thought” “I don’t think I can do that” Janet said and Brooke let it go. But over the next couple days she found herself fantasizing about being with Brooke and a guy. What did she look like during sex, was it different than with her, were her orgasms different, better. The idea of watching Brooke give head to some young stud kept popping up in her head. That night they were cuddling in bed and Brooke said softly “I’m sorry I brought that up. It’s obviously upset you” Janet was surprised at that. “What do you mean upset me?” “Well you’ve been different these past couple days, not distant but kinda distracted” Brooke explained. “Truth is once you said it I couldn’t really get it out of my mind. I want to see what you look like with a guy. How is it different than us. But my biggest fear is it will change what we have and I don’t want that for anything” Brooke kissed her. “Lover it will not change what we have. What we have is so much more than sex and that’s all this would be …..sex” They kissed again, deeply, passionately, lovingly. “See” Brooke smiled. That helped Janet a lot.

Over the next couple of days the subject wasn’t brought up again. But one night in bed Janet tentatively asked “So how would this work, exactly?” Brooke wasn’t exactly sure either. “I don’t know I thought I’d tell him I was housesitting at a friends house for a few days and invite him over. He’s a horndog, but cute and hung. He won’t say no. Once he’s here he’ll make a move I’ll play hard to get but let him get me naked. Well start making out and I’ll say I have to go to the bathroom and text you. You’d wait a few than come in and catch us and be upset. You’d yell at me a little and finally tell me if I want him so bad blow him now! I’ll hem and haw and you command me to do, if he tries say anything tell him to shut up and I’ll start. I won’t let him cum I’ll climb on him and kiss him. Then you’ll come over and take his dick in your mouth. He’ll be stunned but won’t complain. And then well just see what happens. Something like that.” Janet was turned on by the idea but terrified by one fact. “Sounds exciting but I trust the K’s not talking this guy will brag as soon as he gets to the car. This could cost me my job and I can’t afford that” “I know I thought about that too. But it would have been fun” Brooke said knowing Janet was right. But neither girl could get the concept out of their mind. Janet particularly wanted to see Brooke go down on a guy.

Late at night a couple days later Brooke brought the subject up. “I’ve had an idea on how to make our adventure work if you want to hear it. If not I completely understand.” Janet hestitated but was intrigued. “Ok, white trash genius whatya got?” “Well………..here’s what I’m thinking…….the key is to protect ur idenity right?” “Yes, can’t do it without that” Janet was emphatic. “So…………instead from here we shift to my house. [ she and Brandi rented half a double near campus which they often referred to as their apt ] That takes your location out of play. Plus we dye your hair black. There’s a great dye that you can completely wash out in 24 hours. We give you a different name” Brooke laid out her plan. “But how do I get involved” Janet asked. Brooke was secretly happy cuz these questions meant Janet was into it. “Here’s what I’m thinking. You look like your in your 20’s, your body’s banging. You can pull this off. I used to work at a bar downtown. We’ll tell him you were my manager and you were in the area and wanted to say hi. Then we both flirt with him, like it’s a competition. He’ll be totally into it. I’ll make my move first and kiss him in front of you. When were done you say something that all you got. And take off your shirt and kiss him. He’ll be done and we’ll be able to do anything we want. He’ll never have a clue” Janet was silent for a while. “That could work” she smiled. “What do you think about Saturday?” Brooke asked. We can always back out right?” Janet said without confidence. “Sure, no problem” Janet was conflicted. “Ok why don’t you ask him over for Saturday and we’ll see if I change my mind by Sat morning” “YEAH” Brooke yelled and jumped on her about to be threesome friend. They ran to the bedroom and fucked each other’s brains out. They broke a vibrator.

So Saturday rolled around and plan was in place. Brian was to come over around 10. Brandi was spending the night with her guy. The girls got to the apt around 8 and did a joint. They were so excited they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. But they wanted to save it for later. So they opted for a shower, drinks and teased and turned each other on. Brian showed up around 10. It was obvious he’d been drinking as had the girls. Brooke explained the situation to Brian and then whispered. “I’ll get her out of here soon” Brooke went into the kitchen and made drinks and a joint. She knew he liked vodka tonics. Brooke and Brian on the couch, Janet on the big chair next to. He kept looking over at B as if to say when is she leaving cuz he knew why he came over. After a while Brooke went in to refill drinks. When she came back J had moved to the couch with her hand on his thigh. They shared the joint. “So tell me about Brian” and he was confused. Brooke faked she was pissed. She started to run her fingers thru his hair as he talked. He was confused but liking it. “You must work out a lot” Janet teased and felt his muscles and rubbed his chest. “You ought to see his cock it’s nice” Brooke teased but pretended she was pissed. “Brooke” Brian said a little upset but kinda like what she said. “I’m sure it is” Janet teased. Brian had no idea what was going on. “Is he a good kisser?” Janet asked. “He’s alright. Watch” and Brooke turned his head to her and kissed him. Not hard or deep just enough. When they broke the clinch Janet said “that looked nice, can I try?” and before Brooke could answer she grabbed his head and kissed him harder. Brian was lost, drunk, high and horny. “You’re right he’s alright” Janet picked up the theme. “What I’m a great kisser” Brian defended himself. “I’ve had better” B said. “me too” J said.

Brian took this as a challenge as he was supposed to. He grabbed Brooke and leaned her back on the arm rest and kissed her hard and sloppy. And not all that well. He was all over her face and when he was done he looked at her like ‘take that bitch’. “Brooke smiled at him and shook her head. “Brian you’re so aggressive. Theres a time for that but most women don’t like that. Kissing is intimate it’s not a power struggle. Watch and learn. Kaitlyn stand up” Kaitlyn was the fake name they decided on for J. she stood up and did Brooke. She walked slowly to J/K and rubbed her face gently. She started to kiss her neck. J/K closed her eyes. Brians got wide. She moved to her mouth and started kissing around her mouth, teasing her lips. When she finally did kiss her their mouths opened and their tongues met she pulled away alil so J/K had to put her tongue in B’s mouth and Brian watched it all in amazement. She broke the kiss and gave her tiny kiss on the lips. “She that’s how you do it” She smiled and quickly pecked him on the lips.

“Why don’t you try it J/K” said and took his hand and stood him up. He was stunned and couldn’t move. “Just be gentle” J/K urged. He kissed her gently and tried to do what he saw Brooke do. He felt hand move up under his shirt and rub his chest. He could’nt believe what was happening. He kept kissing J/K nicely. He was rock hard. Brooke started to massage his dick over his jeans. He moved to J/K’s neck, with nibbles. “He’s a good learner” J/K said. “Maybe there’s more we can teach him” Brooke teased and winked at J/K. She continued to rub his cock. Janet reached down and started to take off his T. He raised his arms and the shirt left. When he stopped kissing her he looked at Brooke wondering what the hell is going on. “Why don’t you take mine off” she smiled. She was in a baby blue sleeveless T and cut offs. And he started to catch on. He turned around and started to remove her sleeveless T. When she was in her bra he just stared as most guys did. “Well this isn’t fair” J/K pouted. Brian started to turn around. Brooke whispered “Nope, my turn” and she walked over and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She went behind her and slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it to the ground. She started to massage her breasts. Brian thought he’d died and gone to heaven. Then B removed her bra. J/K breasts were aroused and nipples up. “Well somebody should help me” Brooke leered and Brian came over and removed her bra and kissed her breast.

Brooke pushed him on the couch and unbuttoned and unzipped his fly. J/K took over his shoes. Then she pulled his pants off. Brooke turned and looked at J/K. “I may need some help” and the girls grabbed his shorts he was completely naked and erect and VERY horny. He wasn’t sure this was really happening. It got real a moment later when Brooke kneeled down and started to kiss his cock. J/K walked around and started to kiss his lips. Brian caressed one breast of each woman. But J/K was watching intently. Brians eyes were closed. B looked up and winked again at J/K and swallowed Brian. He groaned into J/K mouth. Brooke knew he wouldn’t last long. He didn’t. She tickled his balls. He groaned louder. He put both hands on Brookes head and started to push her head down. And she took him out of her mouth. “What did we tell you. It’s not a power grab. Be gentle. We’re in charge here. If you try another dick move like that” and she leaned down and licked and kissed his almost exploding manhood “ this is over. Understand?” he couldn’t speak he just nodded. “Good boy” and she returned to work.

J/K was mesmerized but the whole sight. B was in such control. She almost came watching her get him so close, move up and down, lick him up and down, tease his tip. It wasn’t as hot as watching her being tied and tickled but it was close. She looked up at J/K and said show time and went in to seal the deal. Took about 30 seconds and she knew he was close. She tasted some pre come. She stopped again. “Fuck Brooke you tease” he moaned in distress. “That doesn’t sound very gently does it Kaitlyn?” She taunted “It certainly does not” and Brian got it. “Sorry, but please…………. “Not in my mouth on my tits. And she laid down with her head next to J/K. He shifted position and stradled her and stroked himself. About 4 stokes and he was done and covered B’s large breasts with his cum. “See isn’t that better” she teased. He went down to kiss her and she said. “Brian a girl needs to clean up after something like that” and she rolled him off her and headed to the bathroom. He was spent but not done. He stood up and went to J/K and embraced her and kissed her and fondled her breast. After a few moments he went to his knees and started to remove her pants. Janet immediately wanted to leave, but she wanted to stay more.

He got her pants off and kissed her belly and tongued her belly button and she giggled. He slowly removed her black panties. She stood there completely naked and Brooke came out of the bathroom and put her finger to her lips to say sush. She wanted to see what would happen. Brian reached around and massaged her butt and kissed her belly. He moved south and kissed her tiny red triangle. He licked where could. He sat her on the couch and spread her legs. He kissed her pussy but no where like Brooke. He was rough and assertive. But it was working, for both girls. He ran his hands up her sides toward her breasts and she giggled. “Is someone a lil ticklish” and Brian tweeked her sides. “NO” she giggled. “Think ur lying” and he tickled her sides more. He move his hands to her thighs keeping his face in her vagina. She giggled and wiggled and he tickled harder. Brooke was getting turn on. She dropped her shorts and walked over behind J/K. She reached down and took her hands and held her arms above her head. “I think she is a little tickle bug” she said to Brian who picked up on it instantly. He crawled his way up her sides to her pits and tickled fuiously.

J/K was in hysterics. Brooke was in heaven. Watching her lover wiggle and giggle and try to eascape was totally arousing. Brian was clueless. He looked up at to very aroused breasts. “Are these babies ticklish. Bet they are?” and he clawed his way up and tickled right under her breasts. J/K was hoping on the couch and Brooke had a death grip on her arms. Brian inhaled a breast and tongue tickled. Brooke leaned down and quickly did the spiderman kiss. Janet wanted more. “Ok stud, enough teasing. Finish the job” and Brain knew what to do. He went down and licked an very present clit and inserted to large fingers into J/K. It didn't take long. J/K put her legs on his shoulders and started to moan and grown and writhe. Suddenly her breath caught and her toes curled. J/K knew what was coming and it did. She started to shake and groan. She wanted to talk but somehow that seemed to intimate and just wanted to keep that for Brooke. She had an orgasm but it wasn’t earth shattering it was just nice. When Brian looked up, B was fondling J/K and they were both smiling. “Go clean up” Brooke softly ordered. He went to the bathroom with a huge smile.

As she massaged Janets breast she asked “Well are you happy” B whispered. “Yeah but its not like being with you” Janet answered. “ do you want more?” she asked. “Honestly not really, I’ve experienced it, I’ve watched it, I’ve seen what I wanted to see. Now I just want to be with you” “ I kinda feel the same way. Which kinda surprises me. So here’s what we’ll do. When he comes back I’ll start kissing him and rubbing him. You kneel down and take him in your mouth, cuz I want to see that. Blow him hard. I want to watch. As long as he's playing with my tits he'll never know. Wait about 5 minutes and then say Brooke I don’t feel good. Wait another couple of minutes then run to the bathroom and start making hurling sounds. Be loud and violent. I’ll come running in” After a few minutes I’ll come out and tell Brian you’re really getting sick. Sorry but I’ve got to take care of Kaitlyn. Sorry but this was fun and nice” I’ll kiss him and send him on his way.

And that’s how it played out. Brian was upset but not really. After he left the girls made drinks and secretly watch his car leave the parking lot. They jumped on the couch and made out. After a few minutes Brooke whispered “Lets go home” “Love to………and you” Janet whispered back. They got dressed headed to the car and headed home in silence with big smiles on their faces. Brooke was driving and Janet snaked her hand under her shorts and started to play. “If we get into an accident and get killed I'm going to kill you” Brooke teased. Janet teased harder.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back