• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 8 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, time for the next episode. the storyline is taking shape, and trust me, there are more twists coming. i do want to thank all of those who have acknowledged this series, and once again, if you dont mind, i will use you in the story. most likely during the next pay per view. i love the feedback, as it helps me with ideas of what my fans want to see. thank you. anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (her tickling video is pretty good. you should check it out! it's appropriately titled 'Tickled Pink') Lana Star can be found at www.absolutelana.com and Sable at www.renamero.com or you can see her on Smackdown! enjoy this episode.

Terri Gold sat in a dressing room when Beckie and Billie entered. Terri gave them each a hug and all three women sat down.

"Dammit!!! we could have beaten them tonight!!!" Beckie yelled in frustration.

"It's okay girls, you tried your best. you will get another shot." Terri said, trying to console them.

"Harley's Angels are now the #1 contenders!! damn, why do we have to be so damn ticklish?" Billie said.

"I know how you feel. i lost two title matches due to my feet being sooo ticklish. it is a weakness. but then again, all of us in WOW are ticklish. we all have the same weakness. i'm glad i was able to beat Gorgeous George. she had me going there for a minute." Terri said.

"That's right, you were being tickled. Jungle Grrl saved you. wow, i wonder why she helped you. didnt you and her have a rivalry?" Beckie asked.

"I thought we did. but she has been missing for a while. she missed the whole tWo invasion. maybe she doesnt like them at all, that's why she helped me. whatever the reason, i'm glad she did." Terri replied.

"You got to get the title back Terri. Lana as champ is ridiculous. she is making a mockery of being the champion. you have to get her before Hollywood does." Billie mentioned.

"I know.....I know. sooner or later, i will get my hands on Lana and i will become the champion once again...." Terri said with confidence.

*commercial*

MYSTERY (tWo) vs TANJA the warrior princess

Tanja, the warrior princess, made her way down the ramp to a good ovation. as WOW's version of Xena, Warrior Princess, Tanja dressed like Xena, and had a resemblance to the tv heroine. she strode confidently down the ramp and when she got in the ring, she did a few moves with her sword. she was focused. she knew what she was up against, and if she wasnt careful, she was going to be a victim of the tWo once again.

the music of the NWO played, and Mystery made her way to ringside. walking through some smoke at the top of the ramp, she walked with a purpose down the ramp towards the ring. dressed in her black nylon mask, her spandex tWo shirt and shorts, with black boots, she made it to the ring. tonight, she had to win for the tWo. she wanted to punish Tanja and make her submit to her desires. Mystery stared across the ring at Tanja. the bell rang and Mystery charged. Tanja sidestepped Mystery and Mystery then crashed into the turnbuckles. she staggered out of the corner and as she turned around, Tanja nailed her with a clothesline. Tanja then tried to drop an elbow, but Mystery rolled out of the way and Tanja hit the canvas hard. Mystery then went to work. she stomped on Tanja's belly several times, forcing the breath out of Tanja. she then picked up Tanja by the hair and tossed her against the ropes. Mystery delivered a dropkick which sent Tanja crashing to the mat. Mystery stood up and put her arms in the air. she started to strut. she then picked up Tanja again, put her in a front face lock, then delivered a DDT. she went for the cover. 1......2...kickout. Mystery shook her head. she picked up Tanja again and delivered a knee to Tanja's midsection. she then scooped up Tanja and slammed her to the canvas. Tanja was hurting. Mystery then laid her out in the middle of the ring and went to the top rope.

Mystery stood on the top rope and pointed to the crowd. the crowd rose to it's feet. Mystery then lept off the top rope and tried to land a flying elbow. Tanja managed to roll out of the way and Mystery hit the cavas, HARD. Tanja staggered to her feet. she was hurting, but this was a golden opportunity. she then grabbed Mystery's mask and pulled her up. she then scooped Mystery up and slammed her to the canvas. she then bounced off the ropes and delivered a leg drop. she went for the cover. 1......2.......KICKOUT. Tanja slapped the mat. she then suplexed Mystery. again, she went for the cover. 1......2.....KICKOUT. Tanja then tossed Mystery against the ropes and Mystery ducked under a clothesline attempt, bounced off the ropes and this time, threw a forearm shot to Tanja's head. Tanja was now dazed. Mystery knew she had to end this match. she looked over Tanja's helpess form. she then looked at Tanja's big feet. Mystery rubbed her hands together in happiness. it was tickling time!! she put on the figure four leglock and clamped down. Tanja yelled in pain. but her eyes grew with fear as she saw Mystery unlacing her boot. she shook her head no.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE DONT!!!!! DONT DO THAT!!!!" Tanja screamed.

Mystery continued unlacing the boot. when she finished, she easily slipped it off, leaving Tanja's sock covered foot exposed. Mystery teased Tanja's socked foot by grabbing at the toes. Tanja began to tense up. she then felt Mystery peeling off her sock. the sock slid off her ankle, then the heel was exposed. soon, the sock slid off her arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally her toes. Tanja let her head fall back to the canvas and braced her herself. Mystery stared at the size 13 foot. it looked soft. just a few callouses around the ball and the big toe, but otherwise, it was a pretty foot. the toes were quite long, with the big toe being very prominent. the arch was high, with the sole being very soft. Mystery flicked a nail in the arch. she felt Tanja's body tense up.

"Ticklish?" Mystery teased as she then went full force on Tanja's foot. her fingers began to spider walk all across the arch and Tanja lost it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tanja wailed.

Mystery continued to tickle the barefoot. she loved how the toes wiggled wildy, trying to avoid her tickling fingers. Mystery then began to attack the delicate undersides of those long toes and she heard Tanja scream bloody murder. it wouldnt be long now before Tanja submitted to her.

the crowd began to stir. on one side of the arena, a person was moving through the crowd. the crowd began to cheer. the person made it to the front row and hopped over the barricade. it was Ice Cold!! she got into the ring and dropped a leg on Mystery. the referee rang the bell, disqualifying Tanja. Ice Cold didnt care. she began to strangle Mystery, and also began to slap the masked woman. Mystery let go of her figure four leglock and Ice Cold continued to pound at her. she grabbed Mystery by the mask and hoisted her to her feet. Ice Cold then tossed her against the ropes and delivered a dropkick right to Mystery's chin. Mystery was dazed. she began rolling on the canvas. Ice Cold had a possesed look in her eyes. she got back out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair. she got back in the ring, and Mystery staggered to her feet. as soon as Mystery got to her feet, Ice Cold nailed her in the head with the chair. Mystery fell back to the canvas completely knocked out. Ice Cold raised the chair in the air. then she had a huge smile. she then opened up the chair and sat down in the chair by Mystery's feet. she grabbed an ankle and placed it in her lap. she then began to unlace Mystery's boot, and eventually pulled off the boot. she quickly took off Mystery's black sock and tossed it over her shoulder. Ice Cold was in heaven.

she stared at the size 8 foot, with it's low arch and creamy sole. the toes were medium length, but kind of fat. she stroked a finger up the sole and Mystery's body shuddered. she did it again, and a little giggle came out. she then began to tug gently at each chubby toe. then her eyes got big as she looked up towards the ramp. Ice Cold then got out of the ring as Francesca Le, Col. Ninotchka, and the Disciplinarian came to Mystery's aid. the tWo got in the ring and began shouting obscenities at Ice Cold who simply laughed back.

"THIS AINT OVER!!!! SHE WILL BE MY TICKLE SLAVE!!!!" Ice Cold yelled as she escaped through the crowd.

*commercial*

the door swung wide open to the tWo dressing room and Francesca, Ninotchka and Disciplinarian carried in a still dazed Mystery and dropped her on the couch. there was a lot of anger in that dressing room.

"i cant believe that bitch did that!!!!! oh, she is SO DEAD!!!" Sable yelled.

"DAMN HER!!!! oh, it is payback time!!!! enough of this crap!! we got stupid bimbos interfering in our matches!!! it is time for this to stop!!!" Hollywood yelled.

"Look, calm down everyone!!! the WOW girls want to play rough? fine, let them. but remember, payback is a bitch!!!" Chyna told the group.

"She's right!! payback will be a bitch and it will start with YOU Disciplinarian!!! you get that bitch Jungle Grrl!!! take her out!!! i dont ever want to see her again. i mean, she is barefoot already!! should be an easy target!! and next week? Chyna will crush that big dope Riot and i will get Lana Star and Patti pipsqueak!!!" Hollywood yelled.

"But who will your partner be next week? i'm busy with Riot." Chyna asked.

"i choose..........Sable." Hollywood then turned to Sable.

"excellent choice. next week, Lana and Patti will be humiliated, courtesy of the tWo......." Sable said, winking at Hollywood. Sable then slapped hands with Hollywood.

Julie Day stood by with Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl was pacing back and forth. she did not look like she was in a good mood.

"Jungle Grrl, tonight you have your first match since you came back to WOW. what are your thoughts?" Julie asked.

Jungle Grrl looked at her like she was the dumbest person on Earth. "my thoughts? my thoughts? well, it's like this. i leave for a little while and when i was gone, i hear about this group that likes to call themselves the tWo. the Tickling World Order, and how they have been running WOW. i RULE this jungle. i will not stand by and watch a bunch of has-been women rule my territory. tonight, when i take on that traitor Disciplinarian, i will show this "tWo" that i am the hunter, not the hunted. they are now my prey and i will devour each and every one of them!!!!" Jungle Grrl hissed then left.

JUNGLE GRRL vs the DISCIPLINARIAN (tWo)

the music of the NWO sounded and the newest member of the tWo, the Disciplinarian made her way down the aisle. dressed in a black, tWo sleeveless t-shirt, long black tights and black boots, the Disciplinarian made it to the ring. with her trademark scowl and yardstick, she then grabbed the microphone.

"listen up you juvenile delinquents!!! class is now in session and tonight you will bear witness to some strict discipline. i am an educator, and Jungle Grrl will learn that you never question the authority of the tWo. she will regret the day she returned to WOW. take notes as there wont be a repeat of this lesson." she told the capacity crowd, then dropped the microphone.

the sound of tribal drums played and Jungle Grrl made her way down the ramp towards the ring. snarling at the camera in her face, she was focused and ready for her first match back in WOW. dressed in a leopard print dress with black shorts underneath, and barefoot, Jungle Grrl got into the ring and her eyes were fixed on the Disciplinarian. the two stared each other down, then the bell rang.

the two combatants began jawing at each other and stood face to face in the middle of the ring. then the Disciplinarian slapped Jungle Grrl across the cheek. Jungle Grrl then looked at the Disciplinarian with a look that could kill. the Disciplinarian tried to slap her again, but Jungle Grrl blocked it and began to punch the Disciplinarian in the face. she continued punching and she backed her opponent into the corner, then slapped her across the cheek HARD. Jungle Grrl then backed up and smiled. the Disciplinarian's cheek was beet red from the slap and her eyes filled with rage. Jungle Grrl then motioned for her to just "bring it". the Disciplinarian then charged out of the corner and Jungle Grrl simply ducked and did a back body drop, sending the Disciplinarian high into the air and crashing to the mat. she bounced back up, only to be met by a clothesline from Jungle Grrl. she got back up again, and another clothesline. then another. then another. then finally, the Disciplinarian got out of the ring and she slapped the ring apron hard out of frustration. Jungle Grrl simply laughed at her foe. the Disciplinarian was pissed. Jungle Grrl was mocking her. she got back into the ring and got nailed with a dropkick from Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl then whipped the Disciplinarian across the ropes and again, nailed her with a dropkick. Jungle Grrl went for a quick cover. 1....2.....KICKOUT.

Jungle Grrl then did an armdrag takedown and hooked her foe into an armbar. the Disciplinarian twisted her way out of it, then managed to toss Jungle Grrl across the ropes. she ducked her body to try and do a back body drop, but Jungle Grrl stopped in her tracks and kicked a hunched over Disciplinarian in the face with her barefoot. the Disciplinarian staggered backwards and Jungle Grrl nailed her with a running clothesline. she grabbed her by the hair, hoisted her up, then suplexed her. the Disciplinarian was hurting. Jungle Grrl was a very strong woman and she used that strength to overwhelm the Disciplinarian. she then climbed to the second rope and tried to drop a knee, but the Disciplinarian moved out of the way and Jungle Grrl's knee hit the canvas. she howled in pain and the "Dis" went to work. she began attacking the knee by twisting it. Jungle Grrl howled in pain. she laid Jungle Grrl's knee on the canvas and dropped her own knee into Jungle Grrl's knee. the Disciplinarian loved hearing Jungle Grrl scream. she then picked up Jungle Grrl by the hair and suplexed her to the canvas. she went for the cover. 1......2....KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl kicked out strongly. the Disciplinarian then picked up Jungle Grrl, but this time she delivered a DDT. the Disciplinarian stood up and strutted around the ring. she did the throat slashing gesture and yelled to the crowd. she then grabbed Jungle Grrl's hair and she put her face into Jungle Grrl's.

"NOW BITCH!!!! let's have some laughs......." she taunted Jungle Grrl.

she then did a step over toe hold, which wrenched Jungle Grrl's knee, but also put Jungle Grrl's foot in her lap. the Disciplinarian stared at the sole of Jungle Grrl. for someone who walked barefoot, Jungle Grrl's foot was soft. it was dirty, but soft. the Disciplinarian was going to enjoy this. the great Jungle Grrl was going to be a laughing baby when she was through. she then took her index finger and stroked it across the arch of Jungle Grrl. no reaction. she then stroked her finger along the ball of the foot. again, no reaction. she began to scratch her nails all across the sole. still no reaction. she then tickled the base of the toes and went after the crevices. the foot never moved. the Disciplinarian shook her head. she then saw Jungle Grrl smiling at her.

"i'm not ticklish..........." Jungle Grrl smiled.

the Disciplinarian's eyes popped open in surprise. she tried tickling the foot again, but Jungle Grrl never moved her foot. then Jungle Grrl struck. she manuever herself to get a small package pinning situation of the Disciplinarian. 1........2.....KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl got to her feet and so did the Disciplinarian. Jungle Grrl then planted her foot into the Disciplinarian's stomach and as she hunched over, Jungle Grrl did the pedigree to the Disciplinarian. Jungle Grrl rolled Disciplinarian over onto her back, then climbed to the top rope. with her arms raised in the air, she leapt high off the top rope and delivered her finishing manuever, by splashing the Disciplinarian. she went for the cover. 1.........2..........3!!!!!! the bell rung and the referee raised Jungle Grrl's arm in victory. Jungle Grrl looked at the knocked out Disciplinarian and smiled. the crowd was urging her, and Jungle Grrl obliged. she went to the feet of the Disciplinarian and began to unlace her boot. she quickly unlaced the boot, then with a hard tug, the boot came off, revealing the white sweatsock of the Disciplinarian. she then trapped the foot between her powerful thighs and pulled the sock off. Jungle Grrl stared at the pale foot of the Disciplinarian. the foot was well taken care of. the nails were a pedicured light purple and her sole was soft and delicate. the toes were long, but very well formed. Jungle Grrl looked impressed. she then wiggled her fingers in the air, and the crowd went nuts.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! W-WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DOOOOOOOOINNG?" Disciplinarian laughed.

Jungle Grrl's fingers danced all over the sole of the Disciplinarian. she loved how her fingers sank into the tender sole. a hotspot was the arch. she ran her nails all across the arch, sending Disciplinarian into hysterics.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP PLEASE!!!! DONT HEHEHEHEHEH TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

the crowd was going into pandemonium. they got to witness the "evil" Disciplinarian who rarely smiled, who always loved inflicting punishment on the other WOW wrestlers, laughing like a little schoolgirl. Jungle Grrl watched the Disciplinarian's toes open and close, so she decided to tickle those beautiful toes. paydirt!!! these toes were quite sensitive!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MY TOES!!!!! LEAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAH TOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEESSSSSSS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ALONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Jungle Grrl continued to tickle the soft undersides of the toes and noticed that the Disciplinarian went into silent laughter. she looked back at the Disciplinarian and noticed her hair was all over the place, tears came out of her eyes and her mouth was wide open, but no sound coming out. Jungle Grrl simply smiled. she had the Disciplinarian at her mercy. she then noticed figures at the top of the ramp. the figures came into the light and it was Gorgeous George and Daffney. Jungle Grrl released her grip on the Disciplinarian's foot and got out of the ring. she smiled back at them as she made her way back up the ramp. in the ring, Daffey and George were screaming threats at Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl got to the top of the ramp and simply waved at them, then she disappeared into the back.

UP NEXT: a no hold barred match between Chyna and Riot!!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? feedback is always appreciated and welcomed. stay tuned for the next episode!!!

Another Great story! Shame about Jungle Grrls feet though.

Nice, very very nice!! Make the tWo pay, thats the ticket lol. The most sadistic ticklers are usually ticklish themselves, so I guess it was about time that the Disiplinarian got it. Once again, nice job!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back