• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little personal query.

critterlord

TMF Master
Okay, I know I am being self indulgent, and this may not be the right place for this, but hey, I gotta be me.

I have posted my stories here, on my site (in my signeture) and on U.N.Owen's site. I have always gotten very few responses to any of them. Maybe people are just shy or lazy, but I don't think so. I keep having this deep dark feeling that my writing is sub-par. I have been having an increasingly hard time writing and am need of the knowledge of whether or not people think I should continue writing. Should I devote my valuable time, or will it just be wasted. If you have every read any of my stories, please, for heaven's sake, post here. I really need to know. From the bottom of my heart and soul, I need validation on my work or confirmation that it is all a waste of time.

Don't worry, no matter what you say, I will not hold it against you. Right now, I am not fishing for complements, just the truth.

Whatever you decide, thanks for letting me know.

I personally haven't read any of your stories, save the reply you have in Biscuit's thread. Perhaps you could repost one or two on here, and I'd be more than happy to take a look and let you know what I think :)

I've read your stories, and liked each one i've read so far, keep up the good work, i'm a member of your yahoo site.

i had the same feeling before i wrote 3 or 4 storys then decided to give up cause no1 liked them , but a couple of friends who probably know who they are incouraged me to try again, now on my site i have 2 storys in which people like,
now back to you
i have just finished reading one of your storys called Harry Potter and the Cat of a Hundred Tails and i think it is a great story
better than all mine put together

Don't take it so hard! :) By far the majority of TMFers are lurkers.

I, for one, am a devoted fan of your "Furry Friend" tales and would like to see more of your work either in the same line or a different one. You write quite well and your favoured style of tickling matches well with my own. Do keep up the good work and I look forward greatly to your next story.

~PLUR

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back