• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW JENNI BOOK!!

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello loyal readers and tickle fans! My new Jenni book is almost done! It will contain brand new Jenni stories that you won't find anywhere else!

THE VELATRIN: After a date, Jenni is abducted by humanoid aliens who have been studying Earthling phenomena. They want Jenni to explain the concept of tickling to them... and have presented a handful of victims for her to demonstrate on.

OWEN FUCKS UP: A Sequel to Help My Son. Jenni catches young Owen in a bar with a fake ID. Drastic measures must be taken, including bringing Owen's mother in to help teach him a lesson. Will Owen change his ways... or die laughing?

SHE HAS A THING FOR CLOWNS: Jenni meets a short stripper who is battling insecurity issues due to a secret clown fetish as well as a condition that brings her to orgasm if she laughs too much.

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON: Jenni encounters Billy, the teenage son of her first victim, William. Billy wants to believe that he is all grown up and immune to any kind of silliness. Will Jenni change his mind?

LINA DROPS IN: The alien girl, Lina, comes to Earth and drops in on Jenni with a brand new body, eager to feel Jenni's touch for herself. Be careful what you wish for.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER: Jenni brings Coulrophiliacs Owen and Alicia together. After a few drinks, Jenni decides to push both of them to their limits with a slew of ticklish games.

DREAMS IN THE CLOWNHOUSE: Lily the witch temporarily gifts Jenni with the ability to enter and control a potential victim's dreams. Freddy Krueger has nothing on Jenni, however, and the young man will soon wake up with stained sheets.

SPY VS SPY: Jenni is ready for a trip overseas but is abducted by a tough as nails secret agent who wrongfully suspects her of being a spy. Will Jenni turn the tables on him and show him her own special way of making people talk?

These stories will not be posted anywhere and will only be available for purchase. I will post an exact release date soon!

Have you considered selling your stories in the Kindle store? I will buy this book wherever you sell it, but I really would like to do it in a store I already trust, and have all my books in one place.

Doubtful. Had bad experiences with the last couple of books that I tried to put on kindle. And Amazon wont pay the author nearly as much per sale. I have been using lulu.com

They sound like great stories I can't wait to read

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back