• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - part 7 Moving Day

flugel1

TMF Regular
First, thanks for reading. Hope your enjoying the adventures of the girls. Some changes upcoming. As you know, feedback is always welcome but I appreciate that you seem to like this journey

PART 7 – MOVING DAY

It was Aug 10th. The first day of official practice Brookes volleyball team. She’d worked hard over the summer and her knee felt great. A new practice schedule had been put in place. Due to the limited gym space, and the number of teams needing it an alternating schedule had been set up. The girls knew a couple of months ago and schedule classes around them Saturdays TBA based on coaches decision. Brooke had one class conflict on Wed. Being a 5th yr senior the choices were cool with it. So Brooke was looking forward to her first practice. When it was over she fought back tears. This could be the worst practice she’d ever had. Couldn’t set, dig or serve. And those were her main responsibilites. Coach even asked her if she was alright, if she knew what was bothering her. Her first quiz might have contributed.

She’d been in classes about 2 weeks. She had dropped her grad level econ class and got into a grad level corporate communications class which she was enjoying. Before mon practice she went to class where the results of her first quiz were posted. She’d gotten a 68. A FREAKING 68. She’d never gotten a 68 in her life. She was devastated. She barely heard anything the prof had to say. At the end of the class the prof said your quiz and my feedback is on your email. she trudged over to the gym still pissed.

When practice was over she swung by the apartment, went inside and picked up her mail. Nothing important except one letter from the landlord. It said he had sold the double and they would need to vacate by Sept. 16. She hadn’t been their in over a week and the mail had piled up on the floor thru the mail slot. It was all too overwhelming. She sat on the floor and cried. She called Brandi. “Did you get this letter about the house?” she asked a lil panic stricken. “ Yeah I got it this morning too. I was going to call you but I knew you had class and I was going to miss practice. This is totally fucked up” Brandi flatly stated. “What are we going to do?” B asked quietly crying. “Like you, I don’t know right now. We’ll figure something out we always do. Gotta run talk to you tonite” and with that she was gone. And Brooke had a mini melt down on the floor.

She slammed the door and drove to a local bar nearby. She knew the bartender, Doug. “Hey Brookster. Haven’t seen you in a while. Whatya drinkin” he offered. “You gotta poison back there” she said despondently. “Bad day?” “A bad day would kick todays ass” she moaned. “U want to talk about it?” Doug asked concerned. “No…….just stiff vodka tonic” and she put her head on the bar having no idea what to do. Doug slipped the drink near her and said “This one’s on me. Sorry about your day. It will get better” B didn’t believe it she basically chugged the drink. And held up the glass. Doug brought her a new one. She sat there for about 30 mintues and had 3 drinks. She paid her tab and drove to Janets. She wasn’t there so B put on a bikini, fixed another drink and went out and laid by the pool. She took off her top and slammed it to the ground in frustration. She was pretty buzzed when Janet got home around 6 and her eyes were red from crying. “Honey, whats wrong” Janet asked immediately. “Nothing, just glad your home” and she went over and just hugged J and cried some more gently into her shoulder. Janet was concerned and aroused as the topless brunette held her tight and cried.

“Just tell me whats going on and we’ll deal with it” Janet urged. “Fine, I got a D on my first grad quiz. I’ve never gotten a D. I sucked so bad at practice coach asked me if I was hurt and finally sat me down. And our dick of a Landlord sold our house and we’ve to be out in a few wks. I’ve lived with Brandi for 4 yrs and I’ve don’t know what to do” and she dissolved in tears. Janet let her cry it out and just rubbed her back. “B, this is going to be ok. I promise” Janet tried to reassure her. “How?” “Well, its just one quiz and now you know how he teaches and what he’s looking for. You’re smart you’ll get the next one. And you know you’re a very good player. It’s one bad practice. And this house selling may be a blessing in disquise” Janet reasoned. “I don’t see how. I don’t have time to find another place. The good ones are taken. I don’t want to break in a new roommate. The whole thing sucks”…….. “or maybe it’s just what we needed” Janet posed. “What are you talking about” Brooke wasn’t tracking. “You spend most of your time here, we’re together, I miss you when you’re not here………………………..just move in here”

Brooke was stunned. She’d thought about it. But there was always security in having her own place. “Are you sure. What if people find out. Aren’t you concern?” Brooke asked genuinely. “Look, thats easy and its all true. You’re friends with the K’s. I got to meet you over the summer. We hit it off. When you house was sold you were stuck so I offered you the chance to hang here until you could find a new place. Plus with Bob gone it’s lonely and fun to have somebody around. All true” Brooke thought for a second. “It is all true…..are you sure about this. Don’t get me wrong I would luv to live here, with you. But I don’t want to put your job in jeopardy……..” Janet replied “ You won’t and we’ll deal with when we have to. So…………..does that solve your problem?” Brooke smiled and kissed her. “It sure does, I think this calls for a celebration” And Brooke lifted the smaller redhead and threw her over her shoulder and started to tickle her sides. She danced around the living room, easily carrying J and tickling. Janet was laughing, slapping at B’s ass and trying to get her to stop. Wasn’t going to happen. B danced into the bedroom, flung her on the bed and crawled on top of her. “Put your hands above your head” and Janet did.

Brooke leaned down and kissed her long and with love. As she broke the kiss she brushed her breast across janets face. J was dressed for school. She had a blue button down blouse with ¾ sleeves, black slacks and black flats. Smiling deeply at Janet she unbuttoned the top button. She kissed the exposed skin. She unbuttoned the next one and licked from there up to her lips. She did the third button and now cleavage was exposed. B kissed around her bra. She got the fouth button and kissed her taut tummy. She got the last button and opened it up. She moved down and licked and kissed around her belly button and tongue attacked it. J arched her back in laughter and was slapping at Brooke. “Hands above your head young lady. I’m the teacher now.” Janet complied. With a little help B removed the blouse and gleefully tossed it away. She kissed back and forth right above the slack line. She undid the belt and slowly undid the zipper with her teeth.

She open the slacks and Janet was wearing dark blue panties that matched the bra. She kissed thru the panties. She went down and slowly removed each shoe and took one big toe in her mouth. She scrapped her nails up and down the sole. Janet was laughing rolling back and forth. Brooke grabbed the bottom of each pant leg and started to pull. J raised off the bed to help. When the pants were off, B slithered back up to Janets bra and unsnapped it in the front. “Roll over” she said and as janet did she removed the bra. Brooke laid on top of her and kissed her neck and slid her hands up and the intertwined fingers. “I think this is a special occasion don’t you?” B whispered. “I know I’m happy” Janet whispered back. “We’ll make you happier” and Brooke traced her nails down her arms right to her arm pits. She left them there for a moment. Janet knew what was coming.

Brooke started gently with tiny rasps of her sharp nails. J giggled. She went deeper and harder. Janet’s laughter increased. B moved down to her sides and spider crawled up and down the ribs. Janet was trying to get the brunette off her……but not tyring to hard. Then
Brooke whispered “Special occasion” and slipped her hands underneath Janet and placed them on the hip bones and left them there. “Don’t you dare”J warned. “Don’t think your in a position to make threats missy” B teased. “Please” janet was going to say don’t buy B beat her to the punch. “Be happy to” and she attacked the hip bones which they had discovered was janet’s most ticklish spot. “WHOA……….SHIT………that tickles so …………bad and you ………….know it” Janet was being destroy in laughter. She kept trying to buck B off her, but Brooke was bigger and stronger. She went on longer on the hips than usual. She continued hip tickling with her right hand and moved her left hand down to the special V. She rubbed her opening with her palm. “GAWD DAMNIT BROOKE” she spit out between laughter. Her breath was coming in spurts due to the tickling and the rubbing. When she finally stopped she rolled Janet over and they made love.

When they were done they wandered out to the kitchen, naked of course. Brooke had a message from Brandi. ‘Let’s meet at the apt for dinner and planning. Drinking will be included’ Brooke texted back “that sounds good’ When Thursday rolled around they had each brought their own take out. Brandi brought wine. They talked about the good times, cried a little, made plans on what each would take. They laughed when they discover how little stuff they actually had. For Brooke it was basically a bed, a dresser with mirror, some workout equipment and kitchen stuff. Btandi asked “Have you figured out what your going to do yet?” “I don’t know I’ve got a couple of options” Brooke answered. “I bet you do and I think you’ve already chosen one” and Brandi smiled at her. “Brooke don’t shit me……….I know” Brooke started to panic. “What are you talking about?”
Brandi leaned forward “Brooke…………….I know………..about you and Janet” Brooke started to panic. “There’s nothing going on there were just friends” Brooke lied.

“Brooke Lynn Davis…………cut the crap. I’ve known you a while I’ve lived with you 4 years. I know you” Brooke knew she was busted. “OK, its true. But Brand you can’t tell anyone. I mean it. It would be bad for janet” she pleaded. “I’m not going to tell anyone. Remember when we were together that was one our biggest fears. You respected my privacy and I will respect your. I’ve haven’t told Jim even” “Thank you” Brooke said softly “Did the K’s rat me out?” “No you moron………..you ratted you out” Brandi laughed. “What are you talking about?” Brooke asked “About a month before school started Jim and I hade a HUGE fight. I thought it was over. I stormed out in the middle of the night. When I got here you weren’t home. You’ve never been a one night stand kinda girl. I was worried. You might remember I called you and asked if you were ok. You told me it was lonely without me so you were staying with the K’s. That made sense so I didn’t think anything about it. Jim called and wanted me to come over. I said I had things to think about. When you didn’t come home the next night I got curious and snoopy”

“So………I started looking around. About half your clothes were gone, a lot of your bathroom stuff was gone, your laptop and charger were gone. And the light bulb went on and actually said outloud ‘She’s hooking up with Janet’” she paused for effect. Brooke blushed “Yeah when you called me Janet and I were in bed. We’d just had sex” she fessed up. “Well just to confirm my theory I ran into Kelsey after practice a day or so later. Kaley can lie like a thief but Kelsey can’t lie to save her life. So I asked her if you and Janet were together cause I hadn’t seen you around. For just a second her eyes got huge. Then she put on that terrible what are you talking about face. Always a dead giveaway. I asked her if she’d seen you over at Janets and again with the face and she you stopped by on occasion. And you were busted”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. It was pretty confusing and I didn’t know what I was doing but we get along great, the sex is great and she’s fun. I’m very happy” Brooke explained. “Yes you are. Happier than I’ve ever seen you. And I am VERY happy for you. For the record, this situation has caused Jim and I to have some much needed serious convos……….and I’m going to move in with him. I may be in love. I don’t know but this will help us see if we can make it work” “YIPPEE’” Brooke clapped. “But we have one more issue to address” Brandi said seriously. “What’s that?” Brooke was genuinely confused. “PUNISHMENT” Brandi stated flatly. “What the hell…………punishment?”
Brandi explained “Yes punishment you’ve lied to me for months, on some level you broke our trust so punishment must be administered. Stand up” Brooke kinda new she was right and felt bad for lying to Brandi. Before she knew it she was standing.

“Now take off all your clothes” “What the hell, I’m not getting naked” Brooke countered. “Yes you are…………NOW” Brandi barked and it startled Brooke and she started taking off clothes. When she was buck naked Brandi commanded now get on all fours on the couch. Brooke was past putting up lame defenses. She did as she was instructed. Brandi loved looking at Brooke naked. It always did something to here. And she liked it.Brandi walked over and gave her a spank. “ouch” “Quiet brooke just answer these questions….
Whose been a bad friend?”…….”I have”……….spank………..Whose been lying to me……I have…..spank……………Whose been lying to me for MONTHS……..I have…………spank [ and they were getting harder and Brookes ass was getting redder ] ………………..Whose been living with Janet……….i have……..spank………Whose been getting their brains fucked out………………I have………..Whose been returning the favor………….i have……….hard spank” Brooke was starting to tear up. “Now roll over on your back” and Brooke did. “Now here’s whats going to happen. You are going to pinch those large, hard nipples for 5 minutes and I’m going to tickle the ever loving, lying, Janet fucking shit out of you. If you let go 5 more minutes are added. Do you understand?” “Yes” Brooke said softly and pinched her nipples.

Brandi started at her feet. She was one that knew one of the worst spot for Brooke was when you pulled the toes back and tickled that tiny area beneath them. Brooke knew too. Brandi attacked. Brooke exploded in laughter. It took all her control to not try and push Brandi away. But she knew what that meant. Brandi went to the soles and Brooke was laughing and banging her head on the arm rest. Brandi went right up above the knees and pinch in and out. “FUCK” Brooke yelled in delicious torment. Next she straddled Brooke and stopped tickling for a moment. “Pull those babies in and out” and Brooke did. Brandi knew that turned Brooke on. She squeezed in on her waist, and spidered up her sides. Brooke was kick her heels against the other armrest and tears were streaming down her face.

“One more minute” and Brandi went right below Brookes breasts. Scrapping nails on the underboob and going back and forth. Brooke was pleading with her tear filled eyes. Finally Brandi said “Don’t let go but push you elbows out” and Brooke did and Brandi attacked the armpits. Brooke was about to lose it. And right before that moment Brandi stopped. “punishment administered, friendship repaired” and she laid on top of the naked Brooke and kissed her tenderly. Brooke kissed back. The kiss lasted a long time. When it was done Brooke looked Brandi deeply in her eyes. “We haven’t done that in a long time. I missed it……………..thank you for everything………..i love you” and she meant every word. “Thank you to, you mean so much to me and we’ve gone thru so much together. Couldn’t have done it without you. And I love you to” She gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Now lets hit the showers” and Brandi stood up and started to undress. When she was nude, she took Brooke by the hand and led her to the shower. “ one last time” Brooke said softly. “You never know” and turned on the water to hot. When it got warm, she slapped brooke on the ass “Liars first” and they enjoyed their last shower together. When they were done and dressed they made plans to move their stuff. Brooke was going to do it next Saturday. Brandi would have her stuff out by then.

When she got back home, still a funny thought to her, she told Janet the plan. “That sounds great. Sounds like wine and Jacuzzi time. And the girls repaired to Bob’s bath and fired up the Jacuzzi function. The effects of janet, brandi, Jacuzzi and wine totally relaxed Brooke. She held Janet tight and janet just snuggled up against her. Both girls were very happy. Over the next week Brooke made arrangements to get her stuff. Kaley and her guy were going to help. B and J both agreed it would be better if Janet was not involved. Sat came, Kaley showed up with a UHaul and off they went. It took barely an hour to get her stuff in the UHaul. When they got back to the house they moved the stuff to the basement, her supposed new room. It was mostly finished with a small bar, pool table living area where they put the bed and dresser and bathroom. Janet had left a cooler of beer with a note. “Welcome, roomie. Glad to have you. Here’s a little thanks to Kaley and her friend. Next to it was a nicely wrapped package with a note. ‘lil housewarming for you. Don’t open it til I get home’ and Brooke smiled.

Jim had a few beers and they all played some pool. It was mid afternoon and Jim said “Kales we ought to go and let her get settled” Brooke smiled inside. “Here take the beer with. Thanks for the help today” “No prob, thanx for the beer” and they walked up stairs and Brooke walked them out. She hugged Jim and gave Kaley a quick kiss, who whispered in her ear. “Slut, I’ve got a housewarming gift as well. I’ll leave it at the back door later. Love you” and off they went. And Brooke texted Janet who headed home.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back