• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Area...

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Wouldn't it be better to have a separate area for writers selling a product that doesn't make their story available for free for TMF members. Is this becoming a sales area for stories and bumping their products. Next it will be sales site for Art, Photos IE. Just sayin'. I understand the clips area but for us amateur writers that just want to share our stories in the story forums and readers that want to just read a story without a sales pitch it's SAD.....INDEED

I would be fine with that, though in the art section, people can post links to art products. In the video clips section, people can link to products. I dont see how the story section needs to be different necessarily. I would happily post my product links there though if there was one. At the same time, myself and the (I think maybe 2 other) writers on here who are marketing ebooks are not stopping anyone from posting who wants to. I dont see much of a problem. People bump threads all of the time.

Last edited:
The difference here is that there isn't pointless bumping like in the video thread. The authers are quick with there answers and don't bump just to get there thread at the top. If you haven't noticed there posts that don't have stories but links to stories drop to the next page quickly and have all of what 2 posts on them. Calm down. It's not like we are seeing hundreds of posts on buy my book or authers ransacking threads to boost there book sales like we see the producers in the video section do to the art section on top of the video section. But I see what you mean too. Let's wait and see first OK ^-^

Wuxtry! Wuxtry!

We literary ticklephiles should live so long if the Story Forum becomes a bustling hub for words-for-hire commerce. <br>Generally, creators of tickling comics and vids have it all over prose authors and poets when it comes to trying to wrest even the cost of a modest meal from hawking our lovingly-crafted feather fantasies to an increasingly distracted world.<p>

amkes is certainly right that shameless pitch bumping on the Story Forum is but a small fraction of the hurly burly in the Media Forums. Peter's pitches for his pro prose are modest, and he's been quite generous with gratis goodies, too.<p>

However, ticklephehe has a point about just wanting to enjoy a bit of tic fic. <br> Perhaps posts for drumming up sales could include a tantalizing taste of what's on offer. And such posts might courteously bear titles including "On Sale Now" or some such to alert browsing tic fic fans that a pitch is included.<p>

I would try to sell MY stuff, but I'm sure I'd run afoul of TMF Standards against cheating readers with inept plots, hapless characters, excess HAHAHAs, feathers of dubious convenience and profusion, and promised sequels that NEVER come...

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back