• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enslaved by the Lesbian Vampire Cougars part 5 (ff/f)

player 0

TMF Expert
Enslaved by the Lesbian Vampire Cougars

Chapter 5: Family

Mel Sanchez was the love of my teenage life, she was pretty and fit and kind, we’ve been friends since we were both 12, and since then she’s been the target of my affections ever since.

She was the first girl I ever came out to, and the first one who rejected to me, I tried to kiss her and she freaked out. She didn’t tell anyone but we never spoke after that; I was never that outgoing and coming out of the closet was the last thing I ever wanted to do, I’m thankful that Mel never spread my homosexuality around school or anything, but we never spoke after that.

It’s weird how things work out, I would’ve dreamed of this kind scenario every night before in bed before I fell asleep, I don’t deny I would’ve touched myself furiously thinking of this scenario. Now that I have it, I don’t want to say that stupid cliché, whoever said it wasn’t being faced with the possibility of being brutally tortured to death and eaten.

With any luck I’ll be seeing her again very soon, just as long as nobody finds this floorboard. Of all the things that would save me it turned out to be a broken piece of wood under the bed where I spent my first night in this house. It was 5 AM and I’m praying that no one else is up except me, one ‘vampire’ thing I’m hoping is true is that these women still need to sleep, even if it’s not in a coffin they still need to sleep. Sneaking into Farah and Vanessa’s room was easy enough, those two had exhausted themselves after a loud night of makeup sex; my brain had been so heightened by the constant fear of everything that memorizing where the key’s location was easy.

I had to hide the key for now, like any wealthy house this one had a security system that would sound an alarm any time the front door or any other entrance was open, I couldn’t risk guessing the code or even the noise of the engine starting. I was lucky that they didn’t really seem to care much for the guest attic, it was something I didn’t even notice at first but again that hyperactive memory of mine noticed a creak in the floorboards my first time here. And like a gift from god as I was able to find a loose floorboard, I had to bend it a little but with a little force I was able to break it loose; that little hole in the floor held my salvation, I pray no one in this house would find it.

I snuck back into Veronica’s room and curled up into her embrace, have to keep calm, have to control heart rate, she’s a vampire she’ll sense any changes in my body. Keeping my breathing even and my body still was surprisingly difficult, I was so tense and anxious by the time I actually came relaxing wasn’t until sun came up, just in time to wake up.

“Wake up sweetie pie, it’s your special day!”

“Yes mommy.” I hate that word, I don’t even like my own mother that much.

“You don’t want to keep Regina waiting, she’s set aside all her affairs just spend the day with you.”

What could she possibly have to do other than kidnapping and molesting random girls?

“Now come on, we gotta get you all washed up and ready.”

She pulls the covers from the tight grip of my foetal position and leaves me naked in the breeze.

“Oh come on buttercup! We’ll have plenty of fun later on, we gotta get you all ready.”

“I’m not feeling well, I’ve got a stomach cramp, I think I’m having my period.”

“First off no you’re not, I don’t smell any blood; second off you won’t have to worry about that after today.”

“Are you really going to turn me into a vampire?”

“Kind of, it’s complicated, but it’ll all get explained to you once we meet Regina.”

“I just don’t want to get up today.”

“Sweetie, do you want another visit from the tickle monster?”

“You mean as opposed to every moment of every day and night since I’ve been in this house.”

“You do realize I’m still bigger and much, much stronger than you. You bored of tickling? How I about I find some more creative ways to make you cooperate.”

“You can’t hurt me, those are the rules.”

“No I just can’t break your skin, there are lots of ways I could hurt you without breaking your skin: wrestling, pinching, spanking, twisting, biting.”

“Biting counts as skin breaking.”

“Not if you apply the pressure just right.”

“Why is it all your torture methods sound either incredibly childish or silly and fetishistic?”

“Sweetie I worked my entire mortal life as a prostitute, believe me when I say that anything involving physical contact is sexualized. And they can also be really painful if you don’t get turned on, there’s a reason why that shit is filed under sadomasochism.”

“Alright I’ll get up.”

That was stupid, but it felt good, can’t risk anything now, have to wait until the right moment to steal the car.

Veronica wouldn’t leave me out of her sight, literally guiding me around the house like some kind of disobedient cat.

“I don’t know where it is!”

“Well it didn’t just sprout legs and walk away did it?”

“Why do you think I lost it?”

“Because you’re the one who drove last!”

I could hear Vanessa and Farah arguing over the missing car keys, I almost feel bad about that, almost. I just prayed they didn’t find the keys before I had a free moment to get away, just praying that between now and then that enough people will be out of the house. I don’t even know how to drive a car, but it doesn’t matter, if I can crash into something that’s all I need, just get enough attention out in the open to attract the police or some neighbours. I know it’s a stupidly desperate plan but that’s all I could think up right now.

As we entered the bathroom Veronica’s giddiness was palpable, she kept giggling and shaking and humming all the way through, this time I actually really was sorry about this. Veronica wasn’t exactly stable but she was kind, and she genuinely wanted me here, I wonder if I stay here will eventually become like her? She’ll be happy, she’ll have the companion she wanted, but honestly what good does that do me? Being the child will only have appeal for so long, it’s still the bottom of this hierarchy, like Veronica used to be, how long before I want my own companion and force these horrors on another unsuspecting girl.

At the same time, Veronica seemed so innocent and happy, I started to hate myself for leaving her.

“Stop with the sour puss already, do you want Regina to think you don’t want to see her! She’s more fragile than she looks, she’s like a tender flower, you can’t look like you are now in front of her! We need to get you smiling all good and proper!”

Another attack of the tickle monster, of course that had to happen; as she plunged her hands between arms and underarms, locking her cruel fingers between my defensive and sensitive body parts whose protective instincts have now become its own worst enemy.

“He-hey! Don’t you want to save a bit for later, isn’t it also rude if you get started without Regina?!”

“Oh fine, go ahead ruin my morning, I swear you’re lucky Regina’s waiting for us. If she weren’t I’d string you up upside down, slather you up in ice cream and make it a party so everyone in the house gets a turn at turning that frown upside down!”

“I’d like that, could do it some time? To celebrate?”

“Only if you ask nicely, now come on let’s get you cleaned up.”

Veronica, it’s hard to remember all the horrible things she’s done, to the woman who raised her, to the nameless girls living on the street she’s preyed on, to everyone and everything she hasn’t told me about yet. She’s a rapist, a serial killer, a cannibal and a sadist, and that’s just the shit I know about.

And yet, as terrible as she is, as short a fuse as she has, she and I have made love, and while I know that I can’t help but feel sympathy for her. Maybe it’s stupid hormones, maybe it’s my stupid sex drive, but even when she’s rough with me I feel real love radiating from her, when we make love I feel like I never want to leave her side. Oh crap, I have Stockholm syndrome now don’t I?

The bathwater felt nice, it never stops feeling nice, one of the constants of this place is good water heating. All the sweat, grim and unpleasantness of the previous day and night just get cleaned off, and considering how relatively little sexual assault happens in the bathroom it becomes something of a sanctuary, although Veronica’s bed is probably the only true sanctuary in this house.

“Can you call me mommy again?” Veronica asked as she sat herself next to me in the tub.

“Mommy.”

“Not like that, with feeling, I want to hear it properly.”

“Mommy!” Give her what she wants, just keep her happy.

“Now you’re obviously trying too hard, I’m asking ‘you’ to call me mommy, not some cartoon bimbo who acts like a six year old.”

I don’t know if I can do that.

“Do you want another visit form the tickle monster?”

“No mommy!” This time I tried really laying it on thick, embracing her and laying my head upon her shoulder. She returns the embrace and brings me closer to her warm body.

“I love you too sweetie.”

I can’t believe she keeps falling for that.

“And soon I know you’ll actually mean it.”

“What?”

“I’m not stupid you know, you think I can’t see through you? You think Devana’s the only one in this house who can smell out a liar?”

“Are you going to kill me?”

“No, because I’d be naïve enough to think you’d just be into it just because we kept you captive? I’m not so detached from the world to know that’s kidnapping and rape and all kinds of other stuff, I know you’ve had a shitty time since you got here and I know I haven’t exactly been a pillar of support; I haven’t been that supportive either, strangling isn’t exactly something that turns a girl on.”

I …. I wasn’t expecting this.

“But you’re still here aren’t you? You closed that door because you wanted to be with us, and don’t we didn’t see you. As far as I’m concerned, and I’m sure everyone else agrees, you’re our daughter now, all we have to do is make that official.”

“But what if I don’t want to?”

“Don’t be silly, you’re here because you want to be.”

“You didn’t give me a choice.”

Of all the things I could’ve tried I never thought of asking politely.

“I know, I know you’ve been scared this whole time, I know this isn’t a fairy tale, a little princess like you deserves princess charming, not wicked step sisters. I promise from today things will be different, and Regina will make sure of it. Just talk to her, she’ll make all the nasty little doubts in your head disappear.”

She’ll brainwash me you mean.

“I know it’s hard to explain, you’re probably not taking me too seriously now, but I mean it. Today you’re going to meet her and it’ll be the best day of your life because you’ll see what real love and family means.”

Hearing that made me want to vomit, I’m lucky I have good control of my gag reflex otherwise I would.

“Come on, we stay in here too long we’ll get prunie, you don’t want to disappoint your new grandma do you?”

Veronica guided me out of the bath, drying me off and letting the water drain, for some reason the sound of water made me envious of getting away from here as much as possible. No matter what I say or do nothing seems to damper Veronica’s mood, she dries my skin and combs out my hair with almost pedantic detail. Veronica refused to dress me, I can’t say I’m bothered by it since nudity is the fashion of this house, she told me Regina wanted to see my beautiful body.

When we reached Regina’s door I felt trepidation, superficially it was just an ordinary white painted door like any other on this floor, but since I had been here this place was treated differently, it was always closed as far as I could see, I’ve never seen the inside of this room, not even a glance.

“Regina, it’s us, Emily’s here for her special day!”

The door opened of its own accord with no one behind it, magic telekinetic doors are probably the least frightening thing about what’s happening now. Veronica gently walked me inside and to my surprise rather than jewellery or statues or gaudy bright colours or any of the things I’d associate with decadence or demons weren’t present. Instead what I was faced with was wall to wall rows of bookshelves filled with books of every kind of description, books on history, books on culture; it should probably come as no surprise that I grew up the shy bookish sort, if this weren’t such a horrible place I might actually enjoy this room.

Between the book cases were big windows that let the sunlight in, I never took the time to look through a window in this house before but now that I have I can see what a beautiful neighbourhood this was, and what a beautiful garden they had. I was extremely tempted to open a window and scream for help but knew better; I moved my field of view to Regina on her bed, she was of course naked and smiling gleefully as she was expecting my arrival, her skin was so pale that it was almost ghostly, when the sun hit her the light bounced off with such brightness it blinded me.

“Veronica, you’re positively glowing and we haven’t even begun little Emily’s conversation yet. Your enthusiasm is quite adorable.”

Grinning like a child who just got her mother’s love, Veronica shut the door behind us and made her towards us. I thought before that Devana was a real Amazon, but this woman stood over 7” feet tall at least, I can’t believe I’ve never really noticed until she was this close. She embraced both myself and Veronica in a massive huge that lifted the both of us off the ground.

“I’m excited myself, I’ve never seen a vampire being sired and know even less about how it’s done.”

She carried the two of us around like a pair of children in her arms, she walked us over back to her bed and dropped Veronica and I on one side of the bed while she lay on the other. Veronica cuddled up behind me, pressing her body against my back, her warmth felt oddly comforting, it was weird that being near Regina didn’t cause anxiety, instead it caused a mix of giddiness and trepidation. As the two women encircled me in an embrace I felt again that comforting warmth that’s kept stalking me since I entered this house, every time it overtakes me I’m overwhelmed with the delusion that these women love me.

“Such a sour face, we can’t have that today.”

And again my daily visit from the tickle monster has started, with both Veronica and Regina’s fingers tickling my breasts, ribs and underarms; they were tender and gentle, a light jovial tickling, I giggled as they played around with my body. A lot of anxiety melted away and even though my conscious mind was fighting against this, it feels really good to be in the presence of these women.

“There now, not so bad was it? A little tickle means a smile, ironic that a lot can be a punishment.”

“Mm, it’s a only a punishment if you’ve been naughty.” Veronica said licking her lips.

“That’s true, have you been naughty sweet little Emily?” Regina looked at me with piercing eyes.

Oh god, please don’t read my mind, all that anxiety came flooding back.

“Do you know what I do with naughty girls? Ask nicely and we’ll re-enact it together.”

“Did these horrible things involve tickling me?”

“Only if you want it to!”

Regina and Veronica snuggled up together with me in between them middle, being the meat in a sandwich is always pleasant. They planted kisses along my neck and collarbones, I almost forgot what they were really doing, they were coating in their saliva, they were trying to make me high, or at least relaxed enough that I wouldn’t move. No wonder there’s no bondage gear in this room, I guess Regina isn’t the type to wrestle her submissives into submission.

“Tell me about yourself Emily dear.”

“Tell you about me? You’re going to start going on and on about yourself?”

“All in good time, don’t take offense, it’s that your aunties aren’t interested in you, it’s more about acclimatizing you to your new life, you should know what kind of people are going to be your new family.”

“My life isn’t that interesting, why would you want to hear about that?”

“Don’t be that way, all life has value; your youth just means that you can surpass your current limits, and if you would have us, we can offer you all eternity to make your life the way you wish it.”

“I’m to blame too buttercup, I got so caught up in having someone new in the house that I just gushed all about myself: the big, bad vampire pedicurist. I didn’t think for one minute about learning more about you, everyone in this house including me are just so proud of ourselves, we became insular, we look down on people outside the family.”

“All the more reason why we need you in our lives as much as you need us. A learned girl like you should know what happens to families who think themselves better and isolate themselves from the rest. We’ll become irrelevant and unprepared for the world, we’ll stagnate and grow bored with each other, how long do you think it’ll be until my dear children leave me, leave each other?”

“That’ll never happen mama!”

“Sweet baby Veronica, there just comes a time when all us are old enough to realize relationships are the first things to disintegrate.”

“Not for us!”

“You’re right to an extent, but I think the time has passed in where I can keep calling you my little baby Veronica, you’re going to be a mother after all. We all will, myself included, our family is the kind where a child truly will be raised by the village.”

“See there sweetie, you’re gonna be in the best family there is, I’d let you even call everyone else mama if I weren’t insanely jealous.”

Polyamory, such a beautiful word, big family means big love, I think might be a little high right now.

“Tell us Emily, what’s your family like?”

“My family, why do you want to know about that?”

“Why wouldn’t we want to know?”

“You’re not going to hurt them are you?”

“Only if you want us to.”

If I keep my mouth shut they’ll get angry, if I say anything they might use that later on.

“I’d really rather hear about you, everyone says so much about you but they never tell me anything, they all say it’s not their place to tell your story. With that build up I’d love to hear your story.”

“Such a flatterer! Very well, you’ll get your wish, but first you’ll have to pay a small toll.”

Let me guess, you’re about to eat me out.

“You’re probably thinking I’m going to perform cunnilingus on you, and you’d be right. It’s not just for fun though, Farah and Vanessa told me about their little ‘interactive storytelling’ and I thought the idea was utterly delightful. It was so delightful I decided this will be our new family tradition from now on, when we bring a new girl in you’ll get to treat her to a proper welcome like we’ve given to you.”

But I like being on the receiving end.

“This is how I welcomed my girls into my family, isn’t that right Veronica?”

“Oh yeah, that was the best welcome party I’ve ever had, imagine my surprise on top of being able to see the sun I get to be the centre of a one-way daisy chain. First Regina, then everyone else.”

“What better way to introduce myself then to give my girls a hands on demonstration of my parenting style.”

“Should I narrate or should you?”

“It’s my story sweetie, I’ll narrate between orgasms.”

“Then what am I gonna do?!”

“Then you can do the rest, I only have two hands and I can’t reach everywhere. You’ve spent so many nights with her I’m sure you know all her tickle spots, besides if she falls asleep she needs to be punished.”

“You want to make her squeal try sticking your tongue under her clitoral hood!”

Oh god please do!

“Alright then, I get the bottom and you get the top, it’s actually been a while since I’ve played with a girl’s toes, I hope my technique doesn’t bore you.”

As a little warm up Veronica began massaging my breasts, it felt so good to feel her warm hands on my skin. It felt so good, she knows exactly how to make me feel good, no need for lotions and oils, it feels so good. Wait a second did she lick her hands when I wasn’t paying attention?

“I remember the first day I came to this world, the day I started my family with Farah and Vanessa. It didn’t start that way immediately though, when they first saw me they reacted like frightened kittens, even after they drank from me they were afraid to talk, afraid to move even. I was afraid they’d scamper back into the woods and leaving me alone in this strange new world; I couldn’t abide such rudeness so I decided to eat them.”

“Were you just planning on making love to them or did you mean eating in a literal way?”

“Both, my people don’t work the same way you mortals do, I wouldn’t say I’m a succubus in the strictest terms, but let’s just say my kind enjoy the kind of freedom mortals don’t; I live the way I choose to live, literally.”

“So you chose to live off sex?”

“I am now and have always been a hedonist, I came to this world not to conquer it or terrorize it, I came here to get away and enjoy myself, to love and be loved by others.”

As Regina spoke she took small, teasing strokes of my clit, her dextrous tongue inviting it out of its hood, taking Veronica’s advice and swiftly darted her tongue just at the lips where the under and upper sides of my clitoral hood met. At the same time Veronica began playing with my nipples, gently circling my areolas with her fingernails, so gently I think it was meant more to caress than to arouse.

“Farah was the first being on this plane I tasted, I think that’s where she gets the idea that she’s secretly my favourite, that it makes her my ‘first’ daughter. But honestly I was just afraid they’d leave me; I lunged at her like a lioness, pinned her against a tree and placed my mouth upon her genitals and did what I’m doing to you, only much rougher.”

“Why didn’t you just talk to them first?”

“I was hungry, traveling across dimensions takes a lot out of you. Farah came quite quickly, Vanessa last a little longer, she was too shocked by what she saw that just froze. Whether that was from fear or lust I do not know.”

“Oh they enjoyed it just fine, Regina is a maestro with that mouth!” Veronica chimed in a little too enthusiastically.

“Where’s this amazing mouth now? I’m not feeling it.” Maybe that was a little too cheeky.

“Oh sweetie, this is just to help you experience the story. If you want the real thing you don’t have to worry, you’ll get that eventually.”

“I’m not complaining about that part.” I’ve got to stop feeling this way, gotta remember car keys leads to car leads to freedom!

“After I made them both climax I sat their sweat little bottoms down and had a long talk with them. They had a lot of the questions you’d expect: who was I, what was my relationship with Tristan and Venus, why did I kill them, what did I want with them?”

“What did you tell them?”

“Naughty girl, are you insinuating your dearest grandmother a liar? I’ll have you know I never, ever lie; the naughty little nymph who lies to me will get know the old me.”

“Old you?!” The Being-that-was-not-yet-Regina.

“Aw she’s just playing with you buttercup, Regina’s the sweetest thing on the face of the earth, she can’t even stand the sight of blood.” Veronica said a little naively.

“Hm, that’s true, then again I haven’t had a reason to.” It wasn’t hard to figure out who she was talking about.

“Hey now, let’s not get hung on the negative shit; mama why don’t you tell Emma about how much you enjoyed the world? Didn’t you make up a song about how girls taste depending on their race?” Veronica said, trying to break the tension.

“It was more a ‘you are what you eat’ kind of song actually. I actually enjoy this time period, the abundance of sugar makes girls tastes like chocolate covered strawberries.”

“How do I taste?” I actually was curious this time.

“You taste like honey and strawberries!” Veronica chirped.

“You’re on a special diet for a good reason.”

“I noticed, would it kill you to feed me properly? I mean if you all want to spend all day having sex with me that’s fine, but I need some real energy otherwise I end up fainting after the first orgasm.”

“Oh well look who has the swollen head on her shoulders?” Veronica teased.

“Sweetie our entire world doesn’t revolve around you, we have to make a living like everyone else. This house doesn’t pay for itself you know.”

“What kind of living?”

“You’ll see my dear; don’t worry if you’re thinking we’ll make you an actual prostitute, we’re you’re family and we’ll make sure you never have to do anything you don’t want to.”

“That doesn’t mean you get to spend all day getting fat and jilling off, you live in our house you pull your weight, or else your punishment become less fun!”

How do they keep this place anyway? Probably stringing along some rich guy as a mistress and then blackmailing him.

“But that’s enough of that, let’s get back to the story shall we, I was going to tell you about why I did what I did to Tristan and Venus?”

“You did kind of trail off just now.”

“I fear that’s become quite a habit of everyone here, I think you’re little flights of fancy have become quite infectious my little oriental princess.”

The disapproval was reinforced by Veronica pinching my sensitive, oily nipples, making sure to press the tips of her nails into them.

“Now you heard your grandma, no talking allowed until you’ve been given permission.” Veronica was enjoying this a little too much.

“Yes mama.” Just give her what she wants, the sooner the story is over the sooner I can get out of here.

“Tristan and his dear mother Venus were my first loves, my first windows to this world, my first knowledge of this came from them. They contacted me first, or rather they threw into the ocean of my world a bottle with a note inside hoping to contact some dark, demonic lord that would come up from the depths of hell and strike terror into the world.”

“They didn’t mean to contact you?”

“No, they were ignorant of how my world really works. It’s sad that many of you mortals are, even those of you who are the closest to my level still grasp in the dark like newborns, telling yourself stories with what little you know.”

“How does your world work?”

“It’s a world where everything is easier, everything is fluid, the only thing needed to make the world the way you want is your imagination.”

“I’m not sure I understand.”

“If you’re really interested, I can tell you all about it; but for now, we’ll continue with the story. When Venus first contacted me she was a Gypsy, abandoned by her family for getting pregnant with the child of an outsider, one who also turned her away; she was homeless and frightened and begged for help from whoever could provide it. I was a young thing, I am still a young thing, and I took pity upon this pathetic little creature, I gave her gifts wherever I could: I gave her the knowledge of magic to survive without food, medicine or money; I taught her the nature of magic and energy and how to feed upon them.”

“You turned her into a hag?”

“My word no, I’m not a monster, everything I did was to help her and her baby Tristan; she was the one who chose to become a seductress, she was the one who chose to become a witch, she was the one who gave her son immortality through vampirism, and she changed herself into what you call a hag-witch. Just because I gave her an understanding of the nature of magic and mutation doesn’t mean I controlled what she did with it, and there are many in this world and others that offered her the kind of power and knowledge she wanted.”

“So you killed her for that?”

“Absolutely not, I cared for Venus and Tristan, I cared for them more than I did my own kin, the kind of love I share with you right now. I couldn’t stop her from doing what she did, and I was thankful that she still kept in contact with me; I was an isolated and alienated child, I sought whatever friends would have me and for a time that was Venus. She taught me many things, more than I taught her; she taught about the nature of her world, the concept of rigidness, solidness, materialism, the unchanging nature of your world and how little magic existed there. It sounded like a ‘magical’ place, if you’ll excuse the pun, the kind of world where people didn’t know what magic was, where there were no others of my kind, it felt like the kind of place where I could be its queen.”

“Is that why you came here?”

“Yes, I admit it wasn’t entirely my idea, Venus sought to entice me into her world, told me tall tales about how I would be the glorious conqueror who would bring love and civility and empathy for all those who lived here. The conqueror part appealed to me, but I was wiser than my wayward daughter suspected, I knew she was playing me, I knew she wanted to entrap me and enslave me to her will, so I let her believe I was her obedient and naïve patron and lapped up her promises of ruling this world together, let her believe that I believed her. And then when the day came I dispatched and her child, I made up my mind that I would make a place for myself in this world my way.”

“You said you knew she was deceiving you, but how did you actually know?”

“I knew.”

“But how did you actually know? You could’ve been wrong about her.”

“I KNEW, and if you don’t want to end up like her you’ll drop this line of questioning and accept that your beloved Grandmother knows things, and that if you ever think about doing something naughty I’ll know about it before you do.”

I don’t know which is scarier, that if she can read minds or see the future she does know what I’m planning, or if she doesn’t then she’ll just follow whatever paranoid thought enters her brain.

“It pained me, what I did to them, but they forced my hand. When they told me about Vanessa and Farah I saw a new opportunity, I saw new guides to this world, I saw new people in my life that I could love. When first saw Vanessa and Farah, after hearing so much about the carnal pleasures of this world the first thing I wanted to do was indulge myself, and then when I had finished and they were too tired to run we embraced and I told them I was going to be their new mother.”

“And they accepted you just like that?”

“Of course they did, I am the monstrous demon lady, Venus’s object of worship, the dark goddess who would remake this world for their pleasure. They didn’t entirely believe all of it of course, but they did believe I was some kind of malevolent thing from a faraway place that would punish them severely if they displeased me.”

“What did you actually want from them?”

“From them all I wanted was their friendship and their loyalty, that’s all I ever wanted, if Venus didn’t plot against me she’d be alive today.”

“Why did you come here at all? If you knew Venus wanted to entrap you why risk it? Why not just cut ties with her?”

“I came here because I wanted to find someone to love and to love me in return, that’s all I ever wanted. In my world I was a ne’er-do-well, the kind of person who would spend all day and night in their rooms, cut off from the rest of the world. This brave new world and its people seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to begin again and wash away all my short-comings.”

“So that’s it? You didn’t want to rule the world?”

“Oh sweetie, of course I did. A whole world to myself, which was too sweet a treat to refuse. I meant what I offered to Vanessa and Farah, I knew their stories from Venus and so I already felt a connection to them.”

“I was going to ask, why did you call yourself their mother instead of master? How did you know they’d actually go with that?”

“Mother and master are the same thing aren’t they? Family has a hierarchy like any other organization, just because you invest love in there doesn’t mean authority disappears.”

That all sounds uncomfortably familiar.

“They didn’t take to the idea right away mind you, they were already old enough to be mothers themselves and the idea of being forced into a relationship based on a hierarchy so soon after their beastly relationship with Venus didn’t appeal again.”

“What did they do?”

“They swore fealty to me right away, or at least as soon as they recovered from our playtime. And I mean that literally, they bent their knees to me like I was some kind of queen.”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“No, I wanted them to be my new family, I wanted them to be my daughters. And I know it sounds odd to you, it sounded odd to all my girls at first, but those thoughts and feelings were genuine and still are. It took some time to sit them down and explain that to them. And besides, they couldn’t go anywhere if they tried, I knew magic better than they did, even if I didn’t fully know what a vampire wise I knew biology based magic far better than they did; my blood flowing through my veins could’ve made them my slaves if I wished it.”

“But you didn’t, right?”

“No, they were too afraid to run, and so I spent my first day and night on this world, spending the time talking to my dear daughters. The three of sat together on the ground, our backs resting on the trees of the forest that surrounded the altar, they asked me my name and I gave it to them, they asked me where I came from and I told them, they asked why I was attracted to them and why I made them call me mother, I told them what I told you, although it didn’t stay that way.”

“What do you mean?”

“I admit, when I first arrived in this world my enthusiasm overtook me, I saw Vanessa and Farah like dolls, calling myself mother and forming my family started as the act of a giddy woman-child who looked down on this world and saw herself as queen. But as I got to know them my sense of kinship with them grew: Vanessa’s kindness and Farah’s passion, their love for each other was like something out of a fairy-tale, it makes a world of difference hearing a story and then hearing it from the mouth of main character.”

“So you stopped seeing people as dolls?”

“No, just them. Although it’s not as if they were trying to get me to stop, they like me saw this world and its people as their playthings, they always did since they were mortal. I don’t think that’s ever changed about them, I’ve tried many times to get them to change but they will always be the little princesses.”

“What else did you talk about?”

“Once we got passed all the usual questions about the world, we came to talk about the ‘mother’ issue, once they became comfortable with me we spoke candidly the implications of our future relationship. Family wasn’t a word that one threw around frivolously, mother even less so; I think the whole time through they never forgot who or what I was, so when I told them that I would be different from Venus, my love was genuine and intensions pure and unlike Venus I offered this without holding some kind of leverage over their heads.”

“Did they accept?”

“Yes, but not without hesitation, but they agreed to travel with me and show me their world, the first destination they wanted to make was back to their old home in France. As we made our way there we talked and talked and talked about everything, and soon we bonded as we shared our lust for life, all of us were hedonists and I found that ideals of love that Venus had twisted into sex slavery to sustain her was something that actually appealed to us. As I learned about Venus from their perspective I grew to understand what a contemptable woman she was but her love of her son was truly admirable; in a way it wasn’t her actions or her lifestyle or how she treated others that we were offended by, it was the fact that we weren’t in that position ourselves.”

Why doesn’t that surprise me.

“I must admit though, I think the tickling might’ve been just as much my idea as hers’, I think it’s quite funny that so many disparate women would all share the same sexual proclivities.”

“Is there such a thing as tickling or sex or fetishes where you come from?”

“Joy and love and tenderness are universal sweetheart.”

“Is that what drew you to them?”

“We were all already hedonists, and with respect to vampires I don’t enjoy violence enough to sustain myself on it on a regular basis and neither did these two. As another show of my good will I educated them on the nature of magic, on the fluidity of magic on how they could change themselves and the world around them, it never really occurred to them why they could spend the last day so without blood and not feel hunger pangs, they knew my blood made them immune from sunlight but not the real potential I gifted them. Vampires are creatures based on biological and necrotic magic, something I knew a great deal of, giving them my blood was an effective shortcut to expanding their powers and consciousness, and through there I showed them the world as it was, the world they could’ve had.”

“What did you tell them, the secret of magic?”

“I told them that we can all be anything we want; it must be so awful to be human, to be mortal, to be stuck in this one form, to be a soul that can do and be whatever you want, but to be stuck this mortal coil with only one gender, only able to eat and drink certain things, your existence and its potential to indulge and enjoy the world around is limited it still makes me quite sad.”

“So you’re a shapeshifter?”

“That’s a very crude way of putting it, but yes something like that.”

“What did you teach them exactly?”

“I taught them to take sustenance from the world around them, from the psychic energy of others creatures, primarily humans. Back then so isolated from the rest of the world they could’ve very well give up their traditions of drinking the blood of anything we came across, I had to become used to devouring the spiritual energy of a living creature entirely.”

“You mean you didn’t eat things where you came from?”

“To you it might look like eating, but I feed on the spirit energy of this world, it is emitted by every living creature, from the plants to the worms to you. Eating and finding how wonderful it is was just another pleasant surprise I found here.”

“How did they take it?”

“Quite well, not relying on blood for survival was something the two of them had longed for, not that they didn’t enjoy their predatory nature, but finding a way to live essentially consequence free from their former limitations was something they embraced it with the same enthusiasm they embraced each other.”

“It must’ve been like a dream come true.”

“It was, when I told them of the nature of how they could feed on others they immediately celebrated by feeding on each other. Farah tackled Vanessa to the ground and tickled her witless, they were so happy it was the first real pleasure they’ve had in months, Farah tickled and Vanessa tickled back, their skin gleaned with a glow as they absorbed each other’s psychic energy. Unfortunately as Farah was the dominant one she took far too much of Vanessa’s before the sweet girl started to sicken?”

“Was she alright?!”

“Oh yes, Farah realized right away that, like blood, was limited to each living creature, they could only take so much before your rendered that being lifeless.”

“But all of you eat normal food for dinner? Is that for show or just because you enjoy it?”

“The freedom I offer meant that you can survive on things other than blood, spiritual energy is entwined with everything, my kind can draw it out more purely but a vampire can absorb it through blood.”

“So a dead has spiritual energy.”

“Oh my yes, but out of all the creatures in this world humans are unique in that their spiritual energy is so strong that they can invest theirs into another entity.”

“Invest?”

“Think of an animal precious to you, like a tiger or a horse or a pet dog, something that people invest their love and admiration and symbolism into. Those thoughts don’t just stay in your head, you invest them into the creature and provide it with greater nutrition for beings like me. Animals, objects, you humans so love to fetishize things is it such a surprise that this world was so well suited to I and mine?”

“So you didn’t feed on that then because there weren’t any people around to generate it.”

“Yes, that’s good, I was wondering when you’d say something other than asking what came next.”

“And knowing Farah I bet she tried to drain you next?”

“Oh yes, she and Vanessa both pounced on me, at first I was naïve enough to believe that they just wanted to play, that we were going to bond as a family. It didn’t take me long to realize they were trying to drain me, and so began the first of many little compromises I made to keep us together.”

“What did you do?”

“I reminded them why I’m their mother, I used my magic to cause their blood to boil. I let them simmer a few minutes before I allowed them to recover. Understand I took no pleasure in that act, when I said I wanted to be their mother I meant it, I wanted us to be a family, I wanted to love them and be loved in the way they loved each other. After they recovered I explained to them that our previous deal no longer applied, they did something I disapproved of I punished them, they do that in the future I will do it again.”

“I can’t believe they would’ve accepted that.”

“Oh believe me, they wanted to kill me right then and there, they glared me with such viciousness, they wanted to kill me but I knew they wouldn’t dare knowing what I could do to them.”

“How you three ever get along?”

“It took time, like anything else it took time. We travelled for three days and three nights before we started speaking to each again, by then we had reached the French border and I knew already where we were headed.”

“Their old home?”

“It wasn’t that hard to figure out, revenge is an old story, few people get to live it out but everyone dreams of it.”

“What did you do?”

“If you spoke to Farah you already knew how it ended up.”

“Well yeah, but that’s what she said, I want to know what you have to say about it.”

“Such a flatterer. I knew what they wanted, I told them I would join them. Part of the reason was freedom to do what I wanted, it was why I came here after all; the other was I did genuinely sympathize with their story, I hated my family the same way they hated theirs, by helping them I was living out my own fantasies.”

“But you still went out of your way to hurt innocent people, even in Farah’s version those people never directly hurt them. You’re just using that as an excuse to have fun at the expense of others, didn’t you feel regret at hurting those people?”

“I do now, at the time I didn’t. My girls refer to my life then as the Being-Who-Wasn’t-Yet-Regina, and they’re right, I was a very different person back then. Not just cruel but childish and giddy, I only cared about myself and even though I felt kinship with Farah and Vanessa, the rest of this world was a plaything to me.”

“You didn’t have an outlet for that? Something that wouldn’t hurt people?”

“Sweetie, where I come from this is the appropriate outlet.”

“Does that means your people have visited this world before?”

“Yes, and we have such fun doing it.”

“But you said you changed, what changed.”

“That’s a very long story my sweet, part of an even longer story.”

“Farah and Vanessa didn’t though, I don’t think there’s enough humanity between the two of them to even acknowledge other people are people, and that was before they became vampires.”

“Hush now! Don’t say such things about your aunties!”

“She’s right you know, I never met two people better suited to be blood suckers, and that’s from someone living in LA.” Veronica chirped in, it was comforting to have someone on my side.

“Even so a punishment must be issued.” And with that command Veronica pinched my nipples really, really hard.

I screamed a bit in pain and endured about half a minute of Veronica’s vice like fingers pinching me, Regina seemed satisfied and Veronica let go.

“I thought you said you wanted to get know the real me and wanted me to speak my mind.”

“I do, but I don’t tolerate someone demeaning my family, until you are part of my family then you can speak in such a manner, until then you don’t have that right.”

How will it be any different when I’m part of your family?

“This was a turning point in my relationship with my first daughters, even though they weren’t one hundred percent embracing me, the opportunity to take revenge was intoxicating to them, and through our mutual planning and preparing we genuinely bonded for the first time.”

Of course hurting people would be everyone’s favourite hobby in this house.

“We started our plan in a small village that surrounded the manor, a little bit of magic made it no problem to create new cloths for us, Farah however decided I should play the noblewoman and she and Vanessa would play my conservative, behooded servants to prevent their identification.”

“Were they dressed as nuns?”

“No, they were simple peasant maids with their eyes constantly on the ground, I was the fancily dressed German princess travelling through France to embrace the culture. Our mark was a naïve little thing, Anna was their distantly related niece, the last time they had seen her she was 12, but by now she was a girl of 18, she came down to the village to indulge what little adventurous streak existed in the heart of a very insular little girl. I approached her, claiming to be the countess of some obscure little principality in Eastern Europe, I suppose that’s a very amusing coincidence now that I think about it; she was immediately enthralled with the idea of an exotic foreigner taking interest in the life of a very minor part of a very minor noble family.”

“Pretty blonde cougars have that kind of effect on young bi-curious girls.”

“She was smitten with me right then and there, I suppose my charm isn’t just limited to vampires. I was invited to a grand gala they were holding at what once was Vanessa and Farah’s home, we managed to hijack a few horses and a carriage from a travelling family of nobles and rode in style to the front door of the now bustling manor. While I entered and entertained those within Farah and Vanessa made their way to the servants’ entrance, as I flirted and seduced they slit throats, as I danced they blockaded every door and window. No sound entered or escaped that dance hall, all those people there were enraptured with my form, the beauty of my skin, the wildness of my hair, imaging what pleasures I could gift upon them with my fingers, tongue and toes.”

“You didn’t start another orgy did you?”

“No, unfortunately Farah and Vanessa were quite strict on that point, they didn’t want anyone to feel the tiniest bit of pleasure. Fire soon filled the manor, I disappeared from the scene and allowed the people there to roast in the fires. I joined Farah and Vanessa outside the manor as we watched the place burn down, the screams from inside were drowned out by the roar of the fire. I know what you must think of Vanessa and Farah, and for the most you’d be right, even before they were mortal they sadists and predators and serial killers, but right then and there for one small glimmer I saw sadness well up in their eyes. Not empathy of course, but I think mourning for what they lost, for an end to their old lives that they were never going to see again.”

“I’m sure they didn’t stay sad for long.”

“No they didn’t, because I reassured them that the world was their new palace and every living creature here was going to be their slaves. And we were going to start with Anna, we spared the sweet little creature from burning, Vanessa spirited her away while she was busy with the servants, apparently the poor thing’s sweet tooth got the better of her. We tied her to a cart with her legs splayed open and her clothes stripped from her body.”

How far was I from being like that girl?

“Farah and Vanessa had an alternate motivation other than wanting to traumatise the girl for the rest of what little bit of her life remained. They wanted to see up close what would happen if I drained someone literally till they died, who was I deny my daughters such a gift.”

“What did you do?”

“I was hungry, so I thought why not. As Farah held her head still and made sure to she couldn’t look away or close her eyes; as Vanessa played with the girl’s breasts I began my work on her restrained genitals. I saw no need for ceremony, I gorged myself upon her clitoris and suckled the petite organ, her cries soon turned to moans and her body shivered with pleasure; between the three of us it was only a few seconds before the girl broke down, not even time for an orgasm, we took everything from her and all that was left was a body, some meat to sustain us for our trip.”

“A trip where?”

“Where else? To see this grand world.”

“Did you want more girls to ravish across the world? Did you have a list of ethnicities you wanted eat?”

“Yes I did, I wanted to collect them like dolls, keep them in a dungeon and lick them like popsicles. There’s a good reason why we came to LA, so many migrants from all over the world, it doesn’t take too much to abduct a tourist or a struggling model or artist to come over to our house. One time, when it was my turn to play the spider I flirted with a waiter at the Four Seasons, she could barely control herself that by the time I paid my bill she and I rushed like schoolgirls to the ladies’ room; we eloped to an empty stall and within ten minutes I stripped her naked and using only two fingers I made her orgasm three times. By the time we were done she was a shivering, drooling heap who could barely stand, I offered her a new job as maid here at the manor, now that was a very fun weekend.”

“Where did you start collecting?”

“We started nearby, we travelled around France for a few years, enjoying the decadence of Paris and Orleans, Farah and Vanessa were just as overwhelmed by the great city as I was, having never left their home province this made their manor seem like a tiny cottage by comparison. We indulged ourselves in every part of this wonderful world, seducing our way into high society, finding ourselves on the guest lists of the most prestigious orgies, entertaining ourselves on the bodies of queens and princesses. I met many great minds and learned about this world in between the sex, I came to understand the world through the thoughts and feelings of others, it started my love affair with books and museums and culture.”

“Is this where you became Regina?”

“Oh my no, it took a long time for me to grow into that role, I found these new things oddities, more flavourful bits of this new world to explore. For a long time we continued to revel in carnal pleasures, people became vehicles for us to grow fat, metaphorically speaking of course. We were all too wrapped up in our pleasures to really care about the outside world, only moving from place to place when something chases us out there.”

“So if you didn’t care about other people why did you let other people into your circle?”

“Because we were lonely, and a love triangle really is as difficult to manage as they say. Vanessa could be such a childish and selfish girl, she played Farah and myself against each other, being lover to one and siren to the other, Vanessa was a tease and Farah hated and blamed me for all of it. That little game tainted France for me, but in its own cruel way it ended up for the better, as we approached the end of our journey, not a point on a map but the point where we could no longer stand each other, I didn’t come all this way to be on the receiving end of Farah’s abuse.”

“But you didn’t?”

“No, as it turned out Farah had attempted to set up my own demise. One night in the southern part of Lyons, we had set up camp for the night in the middle of the woods, Vanessa and I stayed near the campfire while Farah went out stalking fresh game for dinner. She returned to us bleeding with a spear through her chest, being chased by a mob of self-proclaimed vampire hunters.”

“Vampire hunters exist?”

“Certainly dear, something you’ll no doubt have to deal with even with the protection of our family. These hunters wounded her gravely, it was a miracle that she survived long enough to return to us. Vanessa panicked and ran to her side after she fainted, the hunters were mere metres away, Vanessa had broken down in the face of danger and obsessed over Farah; defeating the hunters was a simple matter, I ate them.”

“You ate them?”

“Oh yes, shapeshifting is a simple trick mastered by many of the creatures on this realm, while what I am able to do is so much more. The land itself became my body, the trees themselves became my limbs, the animals became my teeth.”

“I don’t need to hear anymore.”

“Safe to say, they didn’t taste very nice, fear has a habit of souring the flesh. I turned my attention back to my dear daughters, Vanessa was so overcome by her tears nothing else in world mattered to her other than Farah, I had to force her off her before I could help. I removed the spear through Farah’s back and allowed her to feed on me, it took a lot out of me but Farah’s life was saved.”

“I bet she never lived down being staked by lowly hunters.”

“No, especially not when she was sending them after me.”

“What?”

“Yes, she told us right then there that she led the hunters to us, she wanted them to kill me so she and Vanessa could continue their love affair in privacy, they stabbed her in the back just as they approached our camp. That night Farah slept alone, out in the cold, Vanessa didn’t warm my bed mind you, she was just slept in her own cot.”

“How could you keep going after that? How could you let her get away with that?”
“I wasn’t, I had already planned on expanding our family, finding other people, leaving Farah and Vanessa to themselves. Vanessa continued being a nuisance, despite the fact that she was a grown woman she immediately started to follow me around like a small child, it’s clear that she was essentially a child in the body of woman who’s never had to be independent once in her life and instinctively clung to the alpha dog.”

“But you didn’t leave them?”

“No, not yet, my mind was already turning with a way to get revenge against them. But in the meantime I still needed guides and bodyguards, and a food source; the idea of draining Vanessa to death was something I had considered, even devouring Farah in the same way I did the hunters was also a little game I played in my head. But then I would be alone, and I couldn’t take that.”

“So what happened next?”

“The next morning was equally chilly, we didn’t talk to each other just stayed close as we made our way into Spain; we reached the outskirts of Valencia when we finally came across Devana.”

“What were you planning on doing with her?”

“You’re right we didn’t, when we encountered the nomadic vampire clan we were conflicted about what we should do. Vampires by their very nature are predatory, just like any other animal cannibalism is justified when you’re hungry enough; we were planning on giving them a wide berth until I noticed the little monster who led them.”

“You knew the red-skinned demon?”

“Yes I did, she was my baby sister, come here no doubt to ruin this world. She was always a selfish little brat, I never liked her at all, she just came here to spoil my new home. Our initial plan was simply to wipe out the vampires she had surrounded herself with and then drive her back home. We thought we would start with Devana, the pitiful little creature who was running from her tribe, she would easy prey and give us everything we wanted; Farah and Vanessa played with her at first before they brought her to me, I examined the woman and knew that she wouldn’t talk to me, so I decided to use honey.”

“That you were going to help free her tribe from the demon.”

“I wasn’t lying necessarily, I wanted my sister off this planet and doing that would free the vampires from her thrall. When Devana eventually returned to her people we tracked her for hours, even back then my daughter knew her way around a forest; when we traced her back to her kin and set fire to the forest around them. My sister resisted at first but I was to subdue her with a little whisper.”

“What did you say to her?”

“That I would tell her mommy.”

“Really?”

“Really. After she left I allowed what remained of the vampires to flee for their lives, what became of them since them I have no idea. The important part of this story was what were we to do with Devana? Farah of course wanted to eat the poor thing, but Vanessa and I wanted to keep her, Vanessa was doing it merely to spite Farah but I was genuinely interested in expanding the family. We argued for days on end, only peeping in on Devana when she needed to be bathed, when we finally agreed to allow her into our family our relationships became even more convoluted; Farah realized my intentions and sought to be the first to turn Devana, make her into loyal little puppy dog to spite me and Vanessa, Devana bless her heart was on to the game right away and played both sides whenever she could just to play with Farah’s expectations.”

“How the hell did you guys stop from killing each other?”

“As bizarre as it sounds we became comfortable with each other, we prevented conflicts between ourselves by focusing them on the outside. For much of the next century we travelled across the world, we would follow Farah and Vanessa’s dream to see Asia and made our way across the great cities of Europe, spreading pleasure and suffering in equal measure. We had boys and girls everywhere we went, and every time we made them scream and call us god.”

“And I missed out, when am I going on an adventure around the world?!” Veronica whined.

“When we can afford our own private plane, I’m not sharing space with small children unless I have the option of eating them.”

‘At least you’re not molesting them.’

“We’ll travel when we’re good and ready, and with little Emily here it might be very soon. Farah’s told me she’s been drawing up plans, buying land on islands around the world, build underground bunkers and use them as holiday homes, complete with facilities we can use to entertain guests.”

“She keeps telling me she has a fantasy of kidnapping and torturing one of them Japanese idol girls. I don’t see what she’s getting all ornery about, something about how they act like children all the time.”

“Why would she want that, I thought she found those girls cute?”

“Exactly, you know how Farah hates girls that are cuter than her.”

“Veronica you know your sister so poorly, hate implies she sees the girl as an equal, she likes to break girls in the same way you would break a horse or a train a dog, mortals are objects and animals to her. Innocence and youth are like catnip to her, she can’t get enough of young girls, those Japanese and their bizarre fetish for women who act like little girls have essentially created an entire culture just please Farah’s appetites.”

“Do you guys ever go anywhere without the intention of raping someone?”

“You sure must like our teeth, I’ve never heard so many coded pleas for us to bite someone. Bite. Them. Hard.” Oh Veronica, always such a way with words.

“Now where was I? We travelled the course of the continent, across the length of the Russian empire, we tamed wild nomad girls, forced nuns to break their vows and created a few cults along the way. When we reached the glories of your ancestral homeland we partook in the delights of the orient: boys, girls and everything in between, anyone we took a fancy to submitted to us for just a little coin or a piece of bread. When we reached India all four of us decided to molest an elephant in a temple dedicated to Vishnu, as travelled through the Middle East we honoured the conservative views of our Muslim hosts and chose instead of spend our time there gorging ourselves on the kinds of spices lesser people in Europe fought wars over.”

“I’m surprised with all your adventures you didn’t end up meeting some important historical figure, or causing some kind of disaster.”

“Vampires are creatures of subterfuge my dear, none of them survive in this world by advertising their presence.”

“Now’s the time you finally get to my part!” Veronica exclaimed.

“Sweetheart please, respect the storyteller. But she’s right, by the time we had made our way back to the arms of mother Europe it was 1870, the year of our sweet Veronica’s birth. We were in the mood for a change, we had seen everything the old world had to show us, and truth be told we had met vampires and demons and others of their like living among humanity, and suffice to say while they’re always happy to entertain guests they’re very protective of their little fiefdoms. We came to the new world thinking there’d be more breathing room and more cattle to share, we actually chose to avoid the conservative clutches of the US and travelled around Latin America, starting in Brazil and gradually making our way up north.”

“I remember Devana telling me those were the best days of her life.” Veronica said wistfully.

“My yes, the culture was ideal for our kind, and with so few vampires to share the sun with we became goddesses to the locals, fulfilling every wish they had guilt free. By the time we worked our way up to Mexico we decided to add a new member to our family, Devana had proven so useful with her knowledge of that part of the world and her passion and imagination grew on us, it didn’t take long for us to love her as one of own. I pushed for the idea of including more, adding another girl into our group, my daughters argued against it citing issues from trust to resources to the new girl not fitting in, the four of us bickered all the way through, we sifted through candidates and screamed about unfairness. We were at a standstill, but one thing we found we could all enjoy as a family during this time was this marvellous new invention called ‘motion pictures’, we all fell in love with the idea and wanted to be the first to stake a claim on this brave new industry and all the people in it, we chose to make a home for ourselves here in Hollywood.”

“And that’s when you found me!” The ever excited Veronica exclaimed

“That’s right, our beloved Veronica was unbeknownst to us going to become fifth and possibly final member. It would take a while to find her though, the first order of business was to settle down; California was a new, virgin land and so buying up a piece of it was fairly easy to do, over the course of our travels we accumulated wealth from various sources, and finally an opportunity to build our dream house, from that point onwards we were part of the hidden royalty of Hollywood, if only because we were among the first of our kind to settle down here.”

“How many vampires are there in LA?” This isn’t so much a fangirl response as it is about how many predators I’d have to deal with once I take a step outside this house.

“Too many, this city never fails to attract crowds. We try to avoid the politics of the city as much as possible, we pay our dues and stick to the laws, and stay civil and entertain company. But only my family matters to me, not ideas of a greater vampire society and certainly not the ideas that I have to bend the knee to the local glutton.” Does that mean that when I escape I won’t have to worry about an entire city of vampires coming after to me, what the hell am I say I’ll be insanely lucky just to avoid Veronica.

“You won’t ever have to worry about them sweetie, Regina will always protect you no matter.” That’s a lie, if Veronica ever got in trouble none of them would ever risk anything to help her.

“LA was one of the wisest decisions we ever made, so many people and so much happening we wanted for nothing. As we settled down we returned to our previous conversation about inducting a new member, it wasn’t about having a guide or just having a new member, it was about starting a new tradition and claiming our place here in the new world. A new girl for every country we settled in seemed like a suitable and delicious idea, and now that we had the luxury of having wealth and security to allow us to think about something more than just our own survival. I was finally able to appeal to my girls’ empathy, think of what would’ve happened if we never met each other. We agreed that we would become a kind of charity to help other women in our position, vampires who find themselves in abusive relationships, I’m sure Farah and Devana have probably explained it to you, they were always the most passionate about it.”

“It sounds unusually charitable of them.” It’s still hard to believe even with all

“I know what you must think of them, very harsh exteriors but they do have some humanity in them. Empathy comes all the more easily once you don’t have to worry about yourself. Of course even then, we all agreed we had to keep our membership limited to sustain our resources and lifestyle and that the selection process would be democratic. Many vampires like my girls have suffered and died before and since, and believe me when I say we all felt sympathy for those who suffered, that is why ingratiating you into our family has been so controversial.”

“I don’t understand, why not just keep to yourself?”

“Sweetie there’s a difference between being a vampire and being a monster. Farah’s a bitch but she’s not a monster, hell I would go as far as to say the Farah I know now is actually a bit more compassionate than the woman everyone else talks about.” I don’t want to meet that Farah.

“Think how boring life would be if you spent your life with same four people all day every day, think what you’d miss out if you never went out of your comfort zone and met new people, a person you haven’t may be the love of your life.”

“I’d rather kill myself.” Spending an eternity in this house in general makes me feel this way.

“Exactly, what’s the point in living in this world when you can’t experience it? I came here to experience this world, and through my girls I learned to love it.”

“It wasn’t always smooth sailing, when I got here it was like being adrift among fucking hurricanes. Everyone was playing these bizarre politics, just turning themselves into factions and all kinds of petty shit!” Veronica said with a huff

“Veronica is right, while everyone had agreed finally to accept more girls into our family we had a lot of disputes over who we should allow in; all my girls had their own candidates in mind, we bickered constantly and viciously but none of them were locals, none of them were suitable for us. None of them were new, everyone just favoured someone with a personality similar to their own, I wanted our group to remain diverse not just in background but in terms of personality and philosophy. Veronica wasn’t a hard choice, in those early days very few vampires had yet to settle down in California, keeping tabs on the few who put down roots wasn’t that hard, most who came here were like us, the well-to-do looking to build an empire, vampires like Veronica who were down on their luck and thus more willing to accept our offer.”

“Oh momma you make it sound so dry, when they brought me home it was the greatest night of my life; for 24 hours I was the centre of a gigantic orgy, every limb was bound and every bit of nerve was someone else’s plaything. Momma called it a new tradition they wanted to start up, she wanted me to understand what our family was about, she wanted me to be born again, to have a spiritual experience; so she decided that I should be the centrepiece of a lesbian gangbang that literally lasted 24 hours.”

“How the hell did you survive that?” Is that what they’re going to do to me?

“That’s benefit of being a vampire sweetpea, you become very, very durable.” Veronica said as she playfully nuzzled me with her nose.

“That’s right love, we have quite a long celebration planned for you: first a brief orgy that’ll push your body to limits, a way of celebrating your mortality. Then a second orgy to celebrate your vampirism by treating to the pleasures of your new flesh, blood tastes delicious I’m told. Finally you will drink from me, and then you will truly be one of us, and you will enjoy ecstasy far beyond mortals or even most immortals.” Regina’s words had never sounded so wonderful before, it was so tempting to want to embrace that, so tempting to take up that life.

It’s not just a fantasy, this is probably the closest I could ever hope to come to utopia, or at least a meaningful, lasting relationship. I started this whole nonsense thinking I was in love, was I right the whole time? But no, I have to get the car keys, what is this? Is Regina manipulating my mind somehow?

“But sadly our family was still not perfect.”

“You’re telling me, when all the celebrating was done the family started to breakdown, and I could tell this wasn’t the first time.”

“My girls became close it was true, over a century or so in each other’s company had warmed them to each other. Devana was truly a sister and a lover to Farah and Vanessa by this point, and they came to see me as both a lover and an authority figure. But there were still many fundamental problems, we loved each other but at our core we were still placing our own individual needs above the good of the family, family isn’t just a collection of people under a roof, it’s a sense of a greater good as well as love.”

“And that’s what got me in a lot of trouble, other than the fact that Devana was constantly giving me shit, Farah would act nice one minute and then start pawing at me, pinching and biting like some kind of game she was playing. Vanessa and Regina took care of me, I would curl up with Regina like a little kid, when we were in bed or on a sofa together she would read to me or tell about all her travels throughout the world, a bunch of stuff so crazy and unbelievable I couldn’t take them any more seriously than the stuff at the cinema. And Vanessa was the closest thing I had to a real sister, and I don’t just mean in the short time I became part of the family, I mean more than anyone I had met before in my entire life.”

“Was she being genuine or she just playing one of her games with Farah?” I wonder if she can feel anything for anyone else.

“Both, don’t get me wrong that stupid game of theirs kept going, but she was genuinely love towards me.”

“Vanessa was one who push the strongest to bring her into the family, Vanessa wanted someone much for the same reason Veronica wants you. Our family needs someone who can feel genuine compassion for other people, we can’t live as a pack of predators, we need a balance otherwise we’ll be overcome by our own avarice.”

“But try telling to Devana, she was pissed as hell that Regina didn’t decide to support her choice, she always took it out on me; that’s the reason why I didn’t trust her with you, our family hadn’t developed all these fancy rules we have now, Devana’s the reason we made up those rules.” Veronica said with a healthy dose of venom.

“Veronica sweetie, are you still angry? Devana said she was sorry.”

“She bit off my damn toes!!” So I guess that means limbs grow back when you’re a vampire.

“And you grew them back, but Veronica is right that it was that incident that sparked off a great many changes in our family. We all loved each other but it was a sick kind of love, a selfish kind of love; no one truly cared about the greater good, no one could see how fragile our family could be, no one could care about how utterly destructive their actions could be.”

“I had to give a speech and everything.”

“Yes you did, and that was a lovely speech.”

“Do I have to hear it?”

“Not until later, we’re saving it for your siring.”

“It’s hard to believe that so many problems could be resolved by a simple speech.”

“Well the speech by itself wasn’t enough, but it opened the way to us talking, talking after we acknowledged how horrible we’ve been to each other and how close our family was coming to self-destruction.”

“So this is what Devana was talking about, I was actually expecting something more supernatural or literal when she used the word sacrifice.”

“Oh no sweetheart, we’re not savages, not everything involving vampires also involves blood and violence. We are perfectly capable of being civil and trusting one another, without threats of violence or blood sacrifices or any other salacious images you’re harbouring in your mind.” Regina said in a uniquely condescending yet compassionate way.

“So all you want is a promise? Not to hurt the family? To put the family first?”

“That’s all we want.”

“Will that good will be reciprocated? Will this family be MY family? It’s really easy to say that you should think of the greater good even if that good doesn’t apply to you.”

“Ah so here we come to the heart of the matter.”

“What?” Before I could finish Regina changed her positioned and lay on top my body, in almost precise synchronicity where even the tips of her nipples were placed on top of mine.

“My little Emily, what are you running from?”

“I’m not running from anything.”

“If that were true you would’ve tried to escape by now. A girl like you would only embrace the life we offer so quickly unless you’re running away from something.”

‘Keep her thinking that, just humour her and deflect any hint that I have the keys.’ I smiled and kept a calm face best I could. “I don’t know what you’re talking about it.”

“Oh I think you do, the tension in your spine is so tight, our tickling must feel like a heavenly release for all that tension you keep in your muscles.”

“Honestly at this point I wish we could go back to the tickling.” I’d rather that than have supernatural serial killers learn about my personal life.

“Farah never bothered to do her research, she just picked you off the street at random; I’m ashamed to say we really don’t know anything about you.” Veronica said with an embarrassed chuckle.

“Tell us about your family Emily, tell us about the kind of life you’ve led.”

“I-I, I don’t want to.” This wasn’t just because of the danger, I really don’t like talking about my family.

“There’s nothing but love in this room my sweet girl, open yourself up to us and you’ll be treated like you should be, as part of our family.”

“What if I just don’t want to share?”

“Then you won’t leave this room until you do.”

“You can’t seriously mean that.”

“Immortality teaches one patience my love.”

“What would you two even do while you waited, you two aren’t going to stare at me the whole time like you’re doing right now?”

“Actually we were thinking of doing your nails while we waited.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Sweetheart if you’re join our family you have to look the part, plain and bland just isn’t you, I was thinking you were more of a cherry blossom pink.” Oh goodie, more of Veronica’s beauty treatments.

“We’re not doing this because we want to hurt you dear, we love you dearly and want you to be happy here; but for that to happen we have to know about you, we have to the kind of person we let into our house, if you’re hurt we’ll heal you and if you have something to say we’ll hear you.”

“But you won’t let me go.”

“We have to trust you before we can give you your freedom.”

“How can I trust that you’ll keep your word?”

“Because you’re in no position to demand anything.”

Hell would be more comfortable, at least there’d be honesty there.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I don’t care if they rape me to death right here and now.

“Alright then.” Regina lay herself next to me, her body embracing me from the right side of my body, while Veronica joined her at my left.

“So what kind of safe word do you want?”

“What?” Veronica’s question took completely by surprise, a safe word was a foreign word in this house.

“Your safe word sweetie, it’s a word you use in case the sex gets too much.”

“I know what a safe word is, but this is the first time anyone’s ever told me a safe word is an option.”

“You’re not with the others now, you’re with us, she is your mother and soon-to-be sire and I am your grandmother and matriarch; today is a special day, today is about getting to know you, not about fulfilling our needs, something I’m afraid my daughters tend to forget.”

“Why would you be any different? Aren’t they just following your philosophy of seeing humans as a food source?”

“You’re not food.”

“You could’ve fooled me.”

“Well now we’ll make it up to you, now what do you want your safeword to be?”

She was serious, it’s kinda awful that something so small considered basic courtesy during sex with anyone else would be treated like some kind of special gift. But at the same time, is this what was supposed to happen? Was offering me this insignificant little carrot supposed to make me fall in love with her?

“If you don’t have one, we’ll just go with the traditional safeword ‘red’, if you should feel any pain or if you can’t take it anymore simply say ‘red’.”

“Don’t be such a baby sweetie, just let Regina and wash over you and we’ll take all the way to Nirvana.” As attractive as the idea of being a plaything is, I’d have a little power today.

“You promise you’ll stop, this isn’t some kind of game where you torture me and I say red and then you keep going?”

“Oh sweet heart believe me, after today you’ll be begging share my bed.”

There’s that voice again, the one that sounds like honey seeping into your ears, was this some kind of magic she used, was this the secret of how she made her lovers feel so wonderful?

“Oh you’re sharp, don’t think that your face isn’t easy to read, most girls just go with it thinking only feeding off whatever fleeting pleasure I can offer them. You stay sharp and sceptical even when offered a treat.”

“You mean you’re not going to get angry?”

“Quite the opposite, such wits and will is the mark of the kind of girl I want as a daughter; victims are food, you should never be anyone else’s food.”

And just like that you remind why I never want to be your daughter.

“So where do you want us to start? I’ve heard your feet are quite popular, but know my girls feet are always going to be on the menu.”

“What you looking at me for?” So I was right, Veronica does have a fetish.

“Well, I guess I do like it when you play with my feet.” I actually do like that.

“And you like how I play with your toes too, don’t cha?” Veronica was right, I really do enjoy that.

“And the way you use your fangs, those things tickle like crazy.” Wait, what am I doing?

“Your skin is so naturally soft, it’s hard not to bite down and feed on you right now.” The combination of those words and now embracing me was probably not the best way to put me at ease.

“Veronica seems to know your body better than you do my sweet Emily, maybe we should allow her to guide me; I will be the student of your body, all the better to pleasure you.”

“I promise I’ll just be an advisor, I want you to get the full Regina experience.”

“I-I wouldn’t want you to feel left out, I am yours after all.” What was that? Is Regina doing something to my mind, I mean I thought just egging her on to keep up the pretence but I actually had a rush of sincerity just now!

“Then it should be that way, just as Veronica will be my guide I shall be hers, she will be my guide and my extra pair of hands, and other body parts.”

“Are you going to shapeshift?”

“Would you like that?”

“Is this even your true form?”

“If I can take any form I want then what I feel is my true form is my true form.”

Regina and Veronica both took positons at my right foot, together in sync the two women used their index fingers to gently stroke the centre of sole and unlike her usual technique, I could barely feel them. It was weird, it wasn’t even like being touched by a human finger, it was so soft it was like being tickled by living feathers, more soothing than anything else, I didn’t even what to scrunch my toes together.

It had a very relaxing effect on me, my concerns about being raped or brainwashed started to melt away; the soothing fingers made their way up the length of my leg and danced briefly on my knee, they moved up and down my calf bringing with them a calming effect overcame my senses. The fingers separated with both Regina and Veronica taking one leg each, their fingers now dancing on the surface of my knees, swirling little circles around the surface of the skin like ice skaters.

The nails continued their dance up my thighs, focusing on the outer side of my thighs and generally avoiding my genitals, they moved onto my hips and sides, working their way up to my ribs where they lightly goosed and poked me, the two of them giggling like little girls. They moved up my body, bypassing my breasts and instead came to rest on my neck with their mouths moving in to follow their lead.

I should be a little more nervous considering one belongs to a vampire and the other belongs to something I’m fairly certain has fangs, but I can’t help but feel so content right now. Their barely touching fingernails gave way to the warm breath of their sensuous mouths who then began to press themselves against my skin with slow, passionate kisses. It was their saliva again, oh god it felt so good, like all the tension in my spine was melting away, like a beautiful ocean of contentment was flowing over me and consuming everything bad inside, every fear and uncertainty started to melt away.

“What is a vampire?”

“What?”

“Ooh, see, this is the brainy part, she’s like living LSD.” Veronica’s whispered giddiness.

“What is a vampire, what does that word mean to you?”

“A predator, a serial killer with supernatural powers.”

“We both know that’s at best a superficial and rather incorrect description.”

“Well if you know so much, you can tell me, what’s a vampire?”

“That is part of a bigger question that needs a more complex answer: what is life?”

“What? What kind of question is that?”

“Life is chaos, entropy and suffering. Evolution is one of the governing aspect of all living creatures is it not? Genes passed down from parent to child, the superior gene survives in its environment while the others are left to die, the scientific explanation is so bland isn’t it? When you fall by the way side what happens then? Entropy in all its horrific realities, when I came to this world many of these concepts were alien to me, now that I know them I must say vampirism seems the only logical choice when faced with the horrors of life.”

“It’s not as simple as that.”

“It’s not? The country we live in seems to agree, this world has no compassion for the weak, for the underprivileged, for those who fall by the wayside and can’t help themselves up. That kind of compassion exists purely in the realm of human interactions, and even then only to a limit, how many have used and abused you and your mother, how many in this world have preyed upon when you were weak and never offered aid when you needed it?”

“You still haven’t explained what a vampire is.”

“If that is what life is what is the undead but unlife? A vampire is immortal and what is immortality than the antithesis of entropy? Eternity is a long time, when you need not fear time or disease or the world outside, even the most broken creature can rebuild and become so much more.”

“But you’re a predator then, you have to prey on the blood of others to survive.”

“You are what you choose to be, I’ve met several vampires who form relationships with their humans, the trading of blood is consensual of both live long and happy lives with each other.”

“What stops you from being bored, from not wanting to keep going?”

“Your choice does, how you choose to live your life. A life of stagnation and domination, the kind you seem to associate with vampirism is your choice alone.”

“And the opposite, what if your life becomes one of unrequited avarice?”

“Is that so bad? That’s the nature of life, always wanting and needing more, to live life to the fullest, the slow down or stop would the same thing as death!”

“Would that be so bad? Everything becomes bitter eventually, maybe the reality of an ending can bring security and relief and just make things in general better.”

“Oh sweetie, haven’t you seen that this entire week has been about showing you how life should never, ever end. And if you join us we’ll give you a reason why you’d never want to die, where every moment you’re alive is one you’ll treasure!”

Regina then took the initiative finally and place her index and middle fingers on my clitoris and the contact of her skin to mine caused a sudden burst of pleasure like nothing else. It was as if her skin was bristling with some kind of erotic electricity that set the nerves in my body ablaze. Is this Regina’s power? Just making skin contact with her is pure bliss, it was like being someone crossed a taser with a vibrator except instead of electricity it was like bolts of Orgone were shooting through me, as if that was an actual thing.

“Do you want me to touch you my sweet granddaughter?”

“Oh god yes!”

“That’s a dirty word in this house, from now on you replace that with something more suitable to your new life, like ‘mama’.”

“Oh mama yes!”

“But a good girl deserves so much more than that, do you wish to lay inside my mouth, bath in my saliva, because it is that which is making skin seem like a living sun to your sensitive nerves.”

“YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!”

“On one condition.”

“ANYTHING!!!”

“You will be a true daughter to this family, no secrets, no lies, to love us and be loved, to be ours forever and give us your undying loyalty and love in turn. If you do this, you will have bliss never ending, intimacy of the flesh matched with intimacy of the heart and the mind.”

“YES, YES, YES!!!”

“Yes what?”

“YES MAMA!!!!”

“How’s about a kiss?”

Regina lowered her head and removed her fingers from my little one, the succubus’s kiss was euphoria inducing, like my blood was turning into carbonated gas that rose up into my brain and created a sensation of pure bliss, while every other part of my body became superheated with this unbearably giddy sense of being.

As she pressed her lips against my clit, I felt her suck on it and use her tongue to tease me, she didn’t have to use any real force to get me off, the saliva in her mouth was like a liquid electricity, all the pleasurable chemicals in my sung like some kind of fizzy candy. Every part of my body wanted to writhe and spasm but was so overcome by the sensations of Regina’s saliva that my body just remained still which made the extraordinary sensuality of my experiences even more extreme.

As I lay there in ecstasy and let the wave of pleasure drain from my body, I wanted more, so much more, I wanted to bath in her saliva, I wanted to be swallowed by her, I wish I could concentrate every part of my being into my clitoris and let just play with me for hours.

“Did you enjoy that my little sweet?”

“Please, more, give me more.”

“Don’t be greedy, you need to pay your grandmother the proper respect you know.”

“Oh, ok, do you want me to go down on you?” Imagine what her cum will be like?!

“Maybe later.”

Again she lay on top of me and allowed her skin to make mine tingle, she whispered in my ear.

“If I performed full cunnilingus on you, your body would have died from the pleasure.”

“Why haven’t any of the others died then?”

“Partly because they’re vampires, and they share my blood, they built up a tolerance at the cost of some sensitivity.”

“Oh baby, you did so well, you didn’t faint or anything. When I had to first take it I was high for days and days, I didn’t need anyone to touch me, I was happy to jill myself bloody for days on end.”

“Could you help with that?” Oh sweet Veronica, I take back everything bad I ever said about you, I want nothing more than for you use to every part of your body to relieve me, pleasure me until my blood vessels burst, then drink it all to your hearts content! Oh god what’s happening to me, I mean I know my imagination can go to dark places but this is too much!

“Oh sweetie, you don’t even need to ask, I’ll make sure that your high will reach new highs, and you’re coming down will be one of the smoothest landings you’ll ever know!”

“Oh no, none of that I’m afraid, maybe tomorrow. Today you just get a little sample of the rest of your life.”

Together the both of them started rubbing different parts of my body, not sexually, it was more as if they knew which parts of my body, the nerves and muscles and blood vessels just under the skin, rubbing them like they were somehow draining the sensation out of my body.

“Dying by a poison is never pleasant, even if it is a poison of pleasure.” Oh you beautiful demon, how I wish to die in your arms.

For a little while they just stared at me and I found it hard to meet their gaze, now that the high was over I realized what I was saying, what I promised, and I realized it wasn’t some kind drug or spell making me say that, it was all me. In the back of my mind, I fantasized and fetishized moments like these, I wanted to throw away my life and start fresh in this paradise. Those thoughts were just nonsense and weakness that I threw away or pushed deep down, but now I can’t ignore them anymore, I mean what really is the point of going back to the world; back to failing grades and mediocre job opportunities, back to a mother that doesn’t love me.

These women love me, they genuinely love me, that’s what matters in life, that’s what makes life worth living.

“Now my sweet, you do remember what I asked you earlier?”

“Yes.”

“And what do you have to say?”

“Yes, I’ll be part of your family, I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Do you love us?”

“Yes, I love you, I love you!”

“No more secrets?”

“I, yes, I’ll never lie to you ever, I’ll tell you whatever you want to know whenever you want it!”

“Good.”

“Wait, you don’t want to know about my past?”

“Oh sweetie, we’re not entirely insensitive, if your past is painful to you we are more than happy to be patient with you, we’ll wait a hundred, thousand years if that’s what it takes for you to be comfortable.”

“Yeah, it took me a good ten years before I was ready to talk about my childhood; you can take as long as you want and everyone in this house will support you all the way through.” Veronica sounds more like a mother at this point than my actual mother.

“Now I’m going to ask you one more time my love, are you ready to be accepted into our family? Are you ready to become one of us?”

“You mean you’re actually going to turn me into a vampire?”

“Yes.”

“Yes! Please do it now!”

“Oh my lovely dear you need but ask, but sadly the process is longer and more involved and requires a few days before your body is prepared for a full transformation.”

“Being a vampire isn’t just about being bitten, it’s about the mixing of blood, you get mine and I get yours and together we’ll be united forever.” Veronica explained romantically.

“And then we’ll mix blood, and your entrance into this family will be complete.”

“Alright, let’s do it!”

Veronica’s thumbnail changed its shape like in a sharpened talon, she took its edge and sliced open her left wrist, blood started flowing from the wound and she offered it to me. With little hesitation I pressed my mouth against it, suckling upon the blood like it was my mother’s milk. The taste of copper like you’d expect was there but it was such a small part of the experience, not really something you could taste but something about the blood was activating other senses, like an electric current travelling through the length of breadth of my skeleton, the blood made me feel things I never felt before.

“Alright sweetheart, that’s enough, seriously mama needs that too!” Veronica said gently as she pried me off.

Not as strong as Regina, but the blood gave me a high that felt like the entire world was like some kind of warm, post-coital blanket. I smothered my head into Veronica’s breasts wanting more and more of the beautiful red ambrosia flowing beneath her skin.

“Is this how a ghoul is supposed to act?”

“I don’t know, none of us ever made one before.”

I know they just said something about turning me into something when they have idea or experience with, or even how it’s supposed to work, or how to turn me back, or if it end well. I know I should be overcome with both anxiety and outrage but I just can’t be bothered right now because nothing feels better right now than being near Veronica!

“Well then my little ghoul, or ghoulette; I heard that vampire blood gives you a crazy high, makes your senses go through the roof, a lot like mine, but your poor little mortal brain can’t catch up with it so everything feels like a happy drunk. I hear it makes you go crazy in bed, want to try it?” Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

“It’s actually night time now, I can think of no better way to cap off the day than an early bed time and an exploration of what a ghoul-vampire relationship looks like. As this is the first time any of us have ever created a ghoul I expect you to enlighten us about all your experiences together, all in the interest of expanding the family’s knowledge.” Regina said with a playful wink.

I for one couldn’t care less, I wanted nothing more in the world than to enjoy mama Veronica’s body.

She clearly felt the same way as she carried me in her arms towards her bedroom, I was kissing her neck all the way through, her skin tastes like butter covered in cinnamon and her blood smelled like candied strawberries. I want to bury myself in her all night, I want to be the one on top and make her scream like she made me scream, I want to make every nerve in her body come alive the way mine are!

She quickly brought into her bedroom and threw me on her bed followed by straddling me, keeping herself above me with her hands and knees supporting her.

“Let’s see what it’s like having a ghoul in bed?”

“OK!”

I goosed Veronica’s ribs giving her a quick surprise, turns out she’s even more ticklish than me!

I quickly grew adventurous as my light goosing quickly turned into intensive tickling and biting her flesh, Veronica collapsed on top of me and that only made me more aggressive. I rolled her over onto her back and just as she had done to me I nibbled and tickled her ribs like a hyper sexual hamster.

“Stophihititit you little monster!”

“YOU DON’T LIKE IT WHEN I’M ON TOP? THAT’S JUST SELFISH!”

This prissy little redhead was supposed to my mama?! Here she was a ticklish little tart who could barely take a fraction of what she inflicts on me and I’m supposed to have mercy on her?

I latched my legs around her waist and like some kind deranged fetish monkey, Veronica wasn’t that much bigger than me so I ended up accidentally overpowering her and forcing her onto the ground.

“Ooh, the big bad tickle monster has now possessed the littlest member of the family.” Veronica teased.

“Nothing’s gonna save you, I’m going to break you and make you pay for all the bullshit you put me through!” I think I have a little pent up frustration.

“We should get the others in here, it’d be like a rodeo and you’d be the bull.”

It was then I realized she wasn’t giggling anymore because she was holding my wrists over my head in one hand. Didn’t mean I still couldn’t use my mouth, I bit at her clacking my jaws together fruitlessly as her delicious, divine skin lay just out of reach.

“Aww, and you thought you wouldn’t be cut out for the vampire unlifestyle, look at chomping at the bit; I bet you can’t wait to get your own fangs.”

“I’m sick of being the submissive all the time, that’s all that ever happens in this house! I want my revenge, I want Farah on the rack! I want to make you cum so hard you’ll scream!”

“God damn, we should’ve done this from day one! Don’t worry sweetie, I promise tomorrow you’ll get to be the little princess and the birthday girl and the belle of the ball all in one beautiful day.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t say too much or I’ll ruin the surprise, but tomorrow you’ll get the run of the house, you’ll be the queen and even Regina will bow to you. You want to see Farah in the stocks and tickled to death, or at least as close as you can get with a vampire, which means you can literally tickle the skin off her and she’ll bounce back like it was nothing.”

“You really mean it?”

“Yup, and then you and I will retire down to the guest room and I’ll make you my daughter for real.”

“I love you mommy.”

“I love you too Emily.”

There was something very, very important I feel like I’m forgetting, but I can’t remember. It doesn’t matter, nothing matters, nothing but this beautiful moment right here and now.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back