• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Story Lawyer's Dilemma

fefe

Hi guys and gals, I'm posting my first story. It is not a masterpiece, but I'm giving writing a shot, so please by kind. I'm not a fan of criticism, but do appreciated some input into seeing what I'm doing good or bad. I'm not good at titles either, appreciated a new title. Ok here it is.

Lawyer’s Dilemma​
The alarm starting ringing, and she moved her arm to stop the noise, and she open her eyes to welcome the new day. Her name was Jessica Baker, and it was her first day on her new job on the new firm. Jessica has come a long way from the small town of Brawley, as she had busted her ass for years on school, and at the district attorney’s office to receive a job offer from one of the best law firms in San Francisco; Sherwood, Drake & Davis. She wasn’t a beauty of a women, lanky body frame, a not so big hawkish nose, large brown eyes and dirty blonde hair, but her smile and determination made her feel the most beautiful women in the world or at least to her husband Phillip, a university professor. “Hi Honey, how are you feeling” asked Phillip; she answered “I’m fine babe and running late for my first day”, as she kissed her husband and rushed to the door; “Have a good day” said Phillip.
Jessica arrived at the plushy offices of Sherwood, Drake & Davis, and the secretary showed her to her office, where she started to settle down. She was wearing a dark gray power suit with red sandal heels, which she thought was a bold choice. A knock on her door came, as one of the partners Justin Drake came in; Drake was a man in his late 50s with grey hair and a leathered face that has seen many moons; “Good Morning Mrs. Baker”, said Drake, “How are you doing today”. “
Fine Mr. Drake and you”, answered Jessica, and the formalities continued.
Mr. Drake came to tell Jessica about her first case in the firm, that involved a lawsuit against a powerful technology company.
“Jessica, I know torts is not your forte, but I believe you might useful in this case as you might know the CEO, Max Herbert”, said Drake.
Jessica looked puzzled as she had not heard that name in a long time; “Yes of course we went to school together at Brawley, I haven’t seen or heard from him in a while”, answered Jessica. “Yes I know that’s why I chose you to be my second in this case, we better get working”, said Drake with a smile.
Weeks pass, and Jessica has been working on finding evidence against Herbert’s company trying to find a smoking gun to win the case. But it was time for the deposition, and she had to depose Max Herbert. She vaguely remembered Max, what she did remember is him having some sort on crush on her and how she rejected him many years ago. Her phone rang, Jessica answered, it was the secretary telling that Max Herbert had just arrived.
“Thank you, Barbara, I’ll be there in a minute”. She walked to the lobby, and then she saw him, he hadn’t changed much, Max Herbert was still a short man, with slick black hair and had a small bulge of a stomach, but know he was wearing three thousand dollar suits.
“Hello Jessica, how long has it been”; smile Herbert.
“It’s been more than ten years probably”; said Jessica with a smirk.
She went on to depose in the conference room, where she got more convince Max Herbert was a guilty man hiding many secrets. She knew she had to win this case as it could make her career go up and make a lasting impression on her firm.
As the weekend came, Jessica knew a little R&R would do great for all the stress from the Herbert case. The case has been hard on Jessica, but the courts will be deciding in the next weeks. Jessica and her husband were planning on going on a weekend. Jessica was getting ready, she put on some jeans and a red blouse and some beige sandals highlighting the red nail polish on her toes, when she receives a text from her husband to meet him near the university. Jessica went to the place and didn’t find her husband, so she was starting to text him again when she felt someone grab her from behind and put a rag on her face and blacked out.
When she woke up, Jessica didn’t know where she was and tried to move only she couldn’t. She saw that she was in a dark room in her jeans and red bra; her arms were behind her head bound to leather cuff in an X-shape frame, her feet were also on leather cuff and her toes were tied up and she couldn’t’ move them.
“Where am I”, shouted Jessica. “Help someone get me out”.
She couldn’t move her body as her hands and feet were tied up, and then she hears a door open, and she couldn’t believe who she saw.
“Hello Jessica, I see you have woken up”, said Max Herbert.
“Max what is this, get me out, where is Phillip?”, asked Jessica.
“Don’t worry about him he is preoccupied at the moment”, said Max.
“Is that the best you could settle for Jessica, two-bit university teacher, I expected more from you”, said Max.
“Why are you doing this Max”, asked Jessica.
“Well one because you blew me off many years and two because now you want to hurt my company’s reputation”, Max answered.
“Max you were always a weird fellow, now tell why am I tied up”, Jessica asked angrily.
“Look Jessica,there 2 things I want from you, you have information on a witness that might make your and second I want to lose this case or make it go away”, said Max.
Jessica laughed and said: “You’re crazy and if you want to water board me or something you are crazy”.
Max laughed and said: “No Jessica, I’m not a savage, I don’t do CIA stuff, I have other methods; Jessica do you remember John Weston’s 10th birthday party, the trampoline”? Max was moving toward her feet.
Jessica was trying to remember wtf Max was talking about, when she felt his finger circling around the arch of her foot. Her body tensed up, her eyes grew bigger, she started breathing faster and she clenched her teeth. “This isn’t happening” Jessica was wondering.
“The harder you resist, the more I will persist Jessica”, said Max. “I remember John Weston’s party at the trampoline when I grab your foot and started tickling you, I remember your laugh and how you resisted and beg me to stop”, “For me it was my first moment of sexual arousal”, mentioned Max.
Jessica was trying to resist giving in, but she knew she couldn’t hold much longer. Max knew she was about in give in, when he motioned his hands on both feet, and started scratching the arches, and that’s when it happened.
HehehahahahSTOPPPEDhahhahha Please stop, plead Jessica.
Hehaha YOU KNOW I CAN’T TAKE IT HAHAHAHA.
Max continued for 10 minutes without stop, he was becoming harder by the minute. He was enjoying every minute, but it was time to minute the big guns and stopped.
Jessica was relieved when he stopped, but then heard a buzzing sound, and then something was vibrating on her foot.
HHHHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOPPPP, as the Max was guiding the electric toothbrush through her foot.
The torture continued with electric toothbrush, loofahs, and hairbrushed on her feet for an extended period of time (1 hour). By minute 16, Jessica gave in:
HHAAAAAHAAA PLEASE I GIVE IN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING I CAN’T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER…
Jessica told him everything, but Max continued as he was enjoying it.
When he finished with her feet, Jessica was a mess, her makeup was all over her face and her body ached more than she imagined. She thought her ordeal was over when a blindfold was put over her eyes, and Max started flicking his fingers over her armpits.
HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA!!!! NO MOREEEEEEEE, yelled Jessica.
The torture went over 45 minutes more, but for Jessica it was an eternity. Finally she couldn’t take anymore and blacked out.
Jessica woke up, and realize she was in her apartment, and flipped because she didn’t what had happened. She went to the kitchen to her husband cooking breakfast.
“Oh hi honey how you’ve been, you have been sleeping the last two days”, said Phillip.
“Two days what happened”??? asked Jessica puzzled.
Phillip didn’t know what happened, but tried to explain to Jessica. Jessica went for her phone to many missed calls and emails. She heard the voice messages from her boss, explaining that their witnesses had bail and that there was no more case. Jessica believed her career was over when it was just starting. While looking in her purse she found a note, it was from Max. The note said “If you ever want to hang out again just call”. Jessica tore the note and started crying, as she went to her balcony to look at the horizon.
The END​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back