• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reputations FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
The apartment complex was fairly high end. I had just moved in and hadn't even gotten a chance to unpack much of anything yet due to work demanding most of my time. I had only moved in 3 days prior. Today was my day off and, being the procrastinator that I am, I decided to put off unpacking and go for a walk. The sun was out. It was a pleasant 82 degrees out with a nice breeze. I took a hot shower, put on some jean shorts and an old KISS tee shirt, and headed out.

As I said, the complex was high end. Most apartment complexes have a pool area. This one had a kind of moat that trailed out of the main pool and circled 2 of the buildings. It seemed a neat idea to me. One could actually swim or float around a pretty large section of the area. I put my headphones in and played some Marcy Playground on my phone as I explored the complex.

There was an elderly woman trying to move a piano bench from her building to her car. Always the nice guy, I stopped to help her. The bench was deceptively heavy and I found myself wondering how this little old lady had gotten it as far as she had without my help. I managed to get the behemoth into the trunk of her car all the same, though. Moving the bench had worked up a sweat. She thanked me and got in her car to drive to wherever she was taking the thing. I caught a glimpse of the moat and directed myself towards it.

I walked around the pool before following the moat out around the building marked 20-A, following the water. Upon further inspection, I discovered that the water in the moat was only 2 or 3 feet deep. You couldn't do too much in it other than float. I also noticed the blonde pixie doing just that in an inner tube as I approached, eventually walking alongside her. She looked up at me, tipping her Lolita sunglasses to get a better look at me. At first glance I mistook her for a child, maybe 12 or 13 due to her being quite short. But her face and curves told a different story. Definitely not a minor. Maybe 19.

“Hey, there.” She greeted me in an adorable southern accent.

“Hey, yourself.” I replied. “Getting a little sun, are you?”

“Great day to do it.” She smiled. “I'm Cassie.”

“Nice to meet you, Cassie. I'm Thomas.” I continued to walk alongside her as the current carried her.

“You must be new to the area.”

“Yeah, just moved in.” I told her.

“I've lived her with my older sister for almost 3 years now. This place, I mean. We've lived in this town our whole lives.”

“I gotcha.” I turned down to get a better look at her. She had a C cup and a pair of legs that were to die for. I stared a bit too long, in fact, and misstepped. Within about 3 seconds, I went down and ended up in the water with her. Cassie laughed uproariously at my clumsiness. Luckily, my phone had landed in the grass.

“Haha. You're all wet.” She mocked. She had a clearly flirtatious way about her that was spellbinding. I felt a bit playful and reached up, pulling her out of her tube so that she was in the water with me.

“Now who's all wet?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Quick hands for someone uncoordinated enough to fall into a pool.” She commented. “I have fast hands too, ya know?” Her fingers darted underwater and I felt my zipper being undone. I didn't know what to say or do. This was quickly turning into the kind of situation that people write about on penthouse forum and deviantart when they have nothing else to do.

“Wow, yeah, that is fast.” I said, trying to keep my cool as she fondled me through my underwear. Her directness had me stunned beyond belief and I started to harden. She noticed me looking around.

“Nobody's watching, Hon. Don't worry.” She put a hand on my shoulder to relax me as she played. I was about to move in and kiss her when I heard another woman's voice.

“What do we have here?”

I looked up to see a woman in her mid 20's walking up to Cassie and I. She had a mammoth chest on her that I found hard to ignore and a nice tan. Her hair was brown and curly down to a few inches below her shoulders. Cassie quickly zipped me up underwater.

“Nothing you need to worry about. We were talking and he tripped.” Cassie explained as the woman now stood over us.

“Hi. I'm Cassie's sister, Mary Beth.” The older girl had the same accent as Cassie.

“Thomas. I just moved in” I offered a hand and she shook it. “That's some grip.” I commented.

“I do a lot with my hands.” She said somewhat suggestively. “I guess you could say I have a bit of a reputation, though not as good as Cassie's fingers.”

“I see.” I responded, not sure what else to say. I was tempted to tell Mary Beth that she didn't know the half of it.

“Why don't you come up for a minute, Thomas? Your clothes are soaked. We'd be happy to stick them in the laundry for you. I'm sure the landlord hasn't hooked your washer and dryer up yet.” She wasn't very subtle with her offer. I glanced back at Cassie, who simply smiled.

“Sure, why not?”

The girls' apartment was on the 5th floor of the 20-A building. We took the elevator and Cassie and I both noticed each other shivering a little from the cool air on our wet bodies. I also noticed Mary Beth glancing down at the front of my a couple of times with a not so sly grin.

They let me into the apartment, which looked as though it had been furnished by Martha Stewart herself. One or both of these girls could have had a career as an interior decorator.

“Nice place.”

“Thank you. I did most of the work myself before Cassie moved in with me.”

“When was that?” I accepted a towel that Cassie handed me.

“About 3 years ago. I moved in and she joined me about 4 months later when she moved out of our parents' house. She and I do everything together.” Mary Beth took me by the hand as she spoke. “This way, good sir.” She and Cassie led me into a room. It wasn't the room where the washer and dryer were though. It was a bedroom. I turned to see both girls blocking the doorway.

“Better get out of those wet clothes.” Cassie winked. I blushed despite myself.

“I uh... You wouldn't rather I undress in the bathroom or something?”

“No need to be so shy.” Mary Beth said. “After all, we're neighbors.” She and Cassie both smiled at each other, and then me.

“And neighbors... look out for each other. They... lend a hand.”

“Like when you were helping Mrs. Neidelmeyer earlier. Saw it from my window. I don't care what anyone says, chivalry is far from dead.” Mary Beth approached me and lifted up my tee shirt over my head, pulling it off. I dried my chest with the towel that Cassie had given me as the girls watched my every move. As odd as circumstances were, both sisters were incredibly attractive. I was more than willing to be seduced at this point. I reached down to remove my shorts when Cassie stepped forward.

“Oh, no. Allow me, sir.” She smirked. When her fingers touched my lower stomach area, I flinched slightly.

“Ticklish?” She asked with a glint in her eyes.

“A bit, I guess. I think it's just that your fingers are cold.

“A likely story.” Mary Beth responded sarcastically. “So, Cas, scale of 1 to 10?” Mary Beth asked, pointing to my groin.

“Totally a 10. Fully hard it had to be almost 9 inches.” Cassie's response was so matter of fact that I was a little taken aback by it.

“How did...”

“You think I don't know what was going on in that water?” Mary Beth interrupted. “I know that Cassie likes to tease. She has a reputation.”

“Yeah. And the look on your face when my sister caught us probably told her the rest.” Cassie added as she slid my shorts down to my ankles and gently pushed me onto the bed. Mary Beth slinked over and put her hands on either side of my hips.

“Let's see about this 10 of yours, She slid a warm hand into the opening in the front of my underwear and pulled out just the head of my penis. She then bent her head down and put her lips around the head. It was so warm and wet that I started to stiffen almost immediately. The tip of her tongue teased the underside of the head and I was sporting the Eiffel Tower within seconds. She let go of it with a “pop” of her lips. “Wow, that is about 9 inches.” She complimented.

“Told ya.” Cassie mocked.

“That felt amazing.” I told Mary Beth. I had been given blow jobs before but this was different. Her mouth was like a device of some kind that was able to touch and manipulate exactly how it needed to in order to get the perfect results.

“Thank you. I have a bit of a reputation.”

“So I've heard.” I joked.

“I like him. He's funny.” Mary Beth chuckled.

“Cute, too.” Cassie sat on the bed with Mary Beth and I.

“Very cute. But I wonder what he thinks of us.” Mary Beth fished for a compliment.

“Well, I don't think I've ever met sisters like you.” I offered with a shy tone.

“Why don't you lay back and relax while we show you just how... unique... we can be.” Cassie suggested. At that moment in time, it sounded like a novel idea, lemme tell you. I did as she requested and laid down on the bed. Mary Beth climbed up near my head and reached over to a small dresser next to the bed. She pulled out two red scarves and began tying my wrists to the bedposts. I started getting nervous as I had never been tied up like this before.

“Awww, he looks scared.” Cassie observed.

“I'm not scared.” I tried to sound confident but I don't think it was working.

“Well, you should be.” Mary Beth said abruptly after securing my wrists. I felt a tightening around my right ankle and looked down to see that Cassie was securing my feet just as Mary Beth had done with my wrists.

“W-why is that?” I asked.

“Well, as you know by now, my sister and I have our little... reputations. But there is one that we share that only a few others know about. A few... unfortunate others.” Cassie said as she finished tying me. I was naked on their bed and now, I couldn't move. I really was scared now.

“What reputation?”

“We like to tickle people.” Mary Beth said happily.

“Especially boys.” Cassie added. “Girls are fun, but guys always try to fight it more. It's such a turn on to watch a man break down from a little coochie coo.” Both girls laughed.

“I'm not really that ticklish though.” I lied. “I think it would be more fun if the three of us just fooled around.”

“But that's exactly what we are going to do.” Cassie said, casually running a fingernail up and down my left instep. “We are just gonna do it... our way.”

“You're not in a hurry to go anywhere.” Mary Beth wiggled a finger under my right knee. “I mean, you had time for what you thought would be a threeway. So it's not like you are needed anywhere else at the moment. We figure we've got a while to coax a giggle or two out of you.”

The soft tickles that Cassie was administering to my feet were driving me nuts. Mary Beth wasn't having as much luck with my knee. My knees were never very ticklish. People had tried to goose them and such before, but never gotten very far. Cassie had found a niche with my toes and was gingerly scratching the stems.

“Gitchy goo...” She whispered. I snorted despite myself before regaining composure. The girls giggled softly at my determination.

“Not getting anywhere with these knees. I did like the dance his tummy did earlier though when you were unzipping his shorts.” Mary Beth moved up to my belly and waved her fingers back and forth just under my bellybutton.

“Don't do thahahat...” I was terrified to find myself blurting out.

“Uh oh.” Mary Beth giggled cruelly. She spidered her fingers on her right hand in that spot under my navel.

I was fighting a losing battle, and I knew it. A part of me was actually getting quite aroused by the sisters' tickling, but another part of me was wanting to resist the playful touches. It was over when I felt a finger creep into my bellybutton.

“Tickle tickle...” Mary Beth smiled innocently.

“Hehehehehehhehhe...”

“There he goes. Off to Happy Land.” Cassie continued tickling my toes while Mary Beth decided to tease my bellybutton further, subjecting it to light, airy caresses.

“Took a little longer than I thought, though. He had some spirit in him.” Mary Beth replied.

“Heheehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehe...”

“He has a very charming laugh. Tickle toesies, tickle toesies.”

The teases weren't helping. These girls knew what they were doing. It obviously wasn't their first rodeo, so to speak. Cassie brought out the big guns, holding my toes back and raking her nails up and down my soles.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

“Yeah, that's what I want to hear!” Cassie cheered. She kept tickling my poor soles in that manner. “Hey, I've got an idea!”

“What's that?”

“Contest. Reputation versus reputation. I tickle him with my hands and you pleasure him with your mouth. I say you won't be able to make him cum as long as I am distracting him.”

“Oh, please.” Mary Beth responded. “We both know that I can make him blow no matter how much you are tickling.”

“So, you agree to the terms.”

“You're on, little sister.”

“Hold up now! I didn't agree to any of that.” I pointed out.

“Well, I don't think you're gonna complain too much.” Mary Beth bent down and pecked the underside of my cock.

“Ah...” I gasped.

“Alright, buddy boy. Now you gon' git it.” Cassie scribbled her nails wildly along my soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

No sooner than Cassie had attacked did Mary Beth take hold of my erection and guide it slowly into her mouth. I will never know how she managed, but she somehow took all of it in. I felt her lips touch down at the base. I shivered with pleasure. Cassie moved from my feet up to my torso. Not only was she about the size of a 13 year old, but she seemed to have taken on the frolicsome demeanor of a child as well. She placed her fingers on my ribs and vibrated them.

“HehEhEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!”

My erection must have started to soften in Mary Beth's mouth because she brought her tongue into play, slithering it up and down the underside with loving flicks. I couldn't stop laughing, but I couldn't remember ever feeling so damn aroused.

“Look at that happy face! Gitchy gitchy goo!” Cassie's nails now fluttered up and down my ribs and sides, stopping just short of my underarms.

Mary Beth let go of my cock with another pleasurable “pop”.

“I have something to show you, Tickleboy.” I looked up at her as she undid her top and let her breasts hang free.

“Hey, no fair! Stimulating him with the sight of your boobs was never allowed.”

“Neither was tickle talk. You have your edge. I have mine.”

“Fine. It won't matter anyways. You'll never get him off if the tickle monster's got 'im.” Cassie found a soft spot on my sides near my belly. She spider tickled rapidly in those spots.

“Oh yeah?” Mary Beth jiggled her boobs at me with a saucy smile and took me into her mouth once again.

YOU'RE DRIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHHIHIVING ME CRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHZY!” I yelled. The double onslaught was ripping me apart. Cassie was a master tickler to be sure, but my penis had never known such Earth shattering pleasure. Mary started to hum. I arched my back.

“Oh no, you don't.” Cassie decided to up the ante with more tickle talk. “Oh, little boy...” She got my attention as she cooed in a baby voice. “Tickly here?” She poked my bellybutton and wiggled her finger in it, making me giggle frantically. “Tickly here?” She asked again in her baby voice, her eyes never leaving mine as she scuttled her fingers under my arms. I jerked hard, worried I was gonna break the bed posts. “Oopsy daisy. Vewwy tickly there.” She snickered as she tickled my armpits till I felt tears form in my eyes. Her tickling taunts had my complete attention. “Tickly tickly widdle baby... She teased in the silly voice.

Mary Beth wasn't to be undone. She bobbed her head up and down, giving me the sensation on vaginal intercourse as her tongue masterfully played upon the most sensitive spots on my penis. Despite Cassie's best efforts, I felt as though an orgasm might actually occur.

Cassie must have seen it in my eyes, because a look of concern washed over her. She took a gander down at Mary Beth and her eyes lit up. She hopped off of me and after a few moments, I heard:

“Tickly here?”

I looked down to see Cassie take hold of her ponytail and dust my balls with it.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!”

“Oh, yeah. Victory will be mine.” She now used her fingertips to wickedly flicker and flap against the tender testes. “Da widdle boy is so tickawish!”

As Cassie tortured me, though, something happened. I felt the orgasm coming. The ball tickling was actually working against her and she didn't realize it.

“So tickawy, tickawy, tickawy for da baby boy!”

Mary Beth groaned as I came into her mouth. I cried out in inescapable ecstasy as she took all of it in, swallowing each pump as it came out. Cassie stopped tickling and looked upset.

“Damn. I thought I had you licked.”

“Nope.” I shuddered at the “pop” when Mary Beth broke away. “Not as... licked... as I had him.”

“How ya doing down there, Giggles?” Cassie asked. I couldn't answer.

“Left him utterly speechless.” Mary Beth laughed.

“I wonder if he's more ticklish after an orgasm.”

I looked up at the devilish duo and realized that I wouldn't be going anywhere for a good long while... Not as long as they had their reputations to uphold.

Check out my tickle story collections on lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-fe...f-jenni-the-clown/ebook/product-22916203.html
http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-fe...jenni-the-clown-2/ebook/product-22982804.html

A) as usual wonderfully done story. Glad to see you didn't jump right into retirement.

B) something was off to me the entire time I'm reading and correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time you wrote a story from the lee's Point of View. usually (or I guess usually the Jenny stories) it was either narration or from her POV.

Its from the lee's point of view. With some of the new Jenni stories in the book, I started experimenting with it.

Lovely story, PeterVincentTGVK – thank you for posting. I particularly enjoyed Cassie's demeanour.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back