• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling my girlfriend (true story)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
three years ago, i had a girlfriend named stephanie. we had gotten a school project on the renassaince a month after i got my stocks. we were over my house working on itwhen i presented an idea. i said my dad has a pair of stocks in the basement with his midevil collections, (which of course was a lie, but he did have a collection being he is a college professor.) i told her we'd get a better grade on the project if i tied her up in them and take pictures emphasising on the torture technics of those times. after some begging, she finally agreed. my parents or sister wasn't home luckily, so i tied her up. i then said that it would be better to show the actual torture to ensure an A+. naturally, her eyes bugged out and she said what the hell are you going to do? i told her i didn't want to hurt my baby so i told her i'd just tickle torture her. at that point her jaw finally dropped and she babbled for me not to tickle her that she was horribly ticklish. i said wow, even better, i got a video camera to record the historic moment. i took off her socks and shoes to reveal her silky baby smooth size 9 feet. while i tied her sexy toes up to stop them from wiggling, she was still begging me intensely to stop. i took out two long, stiff feathers and slowly stroked them up and down her quivering soles while also tracing patterns. she burst out with sweet giggles. for the next hour (including breaks) i tickled her soles and in between her toes. after that, i proceeded to tickle her upperbody, and asking her secret questions, making it a real interrigation. after 45 minutes she said she would have sex with
me if i'd stop. iasked her if she really wanted to and she said of course. she also said i was really romantic and she liked to be tickled. she said that kinky stuff always turned her on. after the great sex, we decided to make more videos later in our relationship.
we made four more long videos before she had to move from florida to idaho causing us to separate.
man, do i miss her alot.

p.s. she visited last year and we made one last video, it was awesome.

excellent story dude. You are one lucky dog lol. Think you can post those videos in the Vid Clip Section?

Interesting, but since it's a true story, you might want to think of posting it in the True Tickling Story section dude

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back