• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Z'nth: The Ticklish Hero and Ladies' Man In Haa.

shinnjacob

Hello ladies and gentlemen on Ticklingforum. Today I have made the first QuintonQuill, Haa, and F/M tickling story on Fanfiction.net. Why did I made it you ask? Well it's because there weren't any QuintonQuill, or any Haa stories on Fanfiction.net, so I figure why not. Be sure to stay tune for more chapters.

The link will right here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1225159...ies-Man-in-Haa

Just keep in mind, these stories are actually quite naughty..... There is nudity, ticklegasm, orgasm, cock and balls tickling, ass tickling, asshole tickling, flirtations from females, and much more.

Last edited:
Is that even allowed on FFN? I was there when they outlawed NC-17 stuff, i don't think what you're doing is allowed

Yes..... Yes it is allowed. Every sexual stories that I have seen do something like sexual stuff, and they were allowed to get posted. Plus, I have rated it M for Mature, so I say it's definitely allowed.

Outdated? That link was a day ago, now it's outdated? Ok, try going to Fanfiction.net then type ''Z'nth'' And I'm sure you'll find the story.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s /12251593/1/Z-nth-The-Ticklish-Hero-and-Ladies-Man-in-Haa

Here's a working link

Incidentally you should move this to Fiction Press, FFN is for fan fiction of existing material. These are OCs to an original, non-professionally published content, i think they belong on FP designed for this specifically.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s /12251593/1/Z-nth-The-Ticklish-Hero-and-Ladies-Man-in-Haa

Here's a working link

Incidentally you should move this to Fiction Press, FFN is for fan fiction of existing material. These are OCs to an original, non-professionally published content, i think they belong on FP designed for this specifically.

Or, you know... here on the TMF story section.

I haven't seen any Haa stories or any QuintonQuill stories on FictionPress, so I may put those stories on there, but there weren't any Haa stories on Fanfiction.net, also I would try to make that story on TMF, but every time I try to do that, it always tell me to shorten the characters to 1000, and I have to add several posts just to type the parts. So I think putting a link to that story is completely justified.

Ok, I'm just about to put those parts on Fictionpress...... But now all I have to do is wait until it's 7:54 pm to post them.

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked them. There is more coming up. Do you like the naughty parts?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back